Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,733 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Everton Matheus Rafael Swimming With Ifeanyi Ubah FC Players - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Everton Matheus Rafael Swimming With Ifeanyi Ubah FC Players (33582 Views)

Ladan Bosso Signs Contract With Ifeanyi Ubah Inside A Private Jet. Photo / Ifeanyi Ubah FC Win Nigerian Federation Charity Cup After Defeating Rangers(pics / Infantino With Ifeanyi Ubah: As FIFA Keys Into ‘Football Made In Anambra’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everton Matheus Rafael Swimming With Ifeanyi Ubah FC Players by jayboy17(m): 10:15am On Sep 11, 2016
Na cheating this ifeanyi ubah dey du oh ahswer,e b lyk say hn dey always pay referees 4 hn match ni!!
Re: Everton Matheus Rafael Swimming With Ifeanyi Ubah FC Players by hardbody: 1:41pm On Sep 11, 2016
encrypt:

First of nobody asked you. Second of his financial advisers don't tell him what to invest in, if you think they do then you really don't know how business works.

If you would critic at least make a good effort at it. Next time come up with a better argument. wink

Like seriously? His paid advisers don't tell him what to invest in shocked

With all your knowledge in investment, you think a business owner scans the markets, carries out feasibility studies, does the SWAT analyses, comes up with market analysis and then draws up a business and marketing plan.

Ok. I guess the business you are talking about is iya fausat eatery.

What do you think the business heads and leaders in executive management do? So Dangote just wakes up and invests in whatever he chooses, ?

Meanwhile, if you post on a public forum, don't expect people to wait for your invite before they respond or mention you, especially when you have brazenly written rubbish.
Re: Everton Matheus Rafael Swimming With Ifeanyi Ubah FC Players by encrypt(m): 2:13pm On Sep 11, 2016
hardbody:

Like seriously? His paid advisers don't tell him what to invest in shocked

With all your knowledge in investment, you think a business owner scans the markets, carries out feasibility studies, does the SWAT analyses, comes up with market analysis and then draws up a business and marketing plan.

Ok. I guess the business you are talking about is iya fausat eatery.

What do you think the business heads and leaders in executive management do? So Dangote just wakes up and invests in whatever he chooses, ?

Meanwhile, if you post on a public forum, don't expect people to wait for your invite before they respond or mention you, especially when you have brazenly written rubbish.

When I said nobody asked you I was making reference to your own statement "if you ask me" You really should pay more attention.
Second of there's nothing like SWAT it's SWOT and yes I am aware of all that.
If you think his financial and legal advisers pick an investment oppurtunity analyze and present it to him to sign off then you are mistaken, it's the other way around.
Their job is to look into the viability of his ideas, funding sources and when returns are to be expected as well as the effect of the decision on his investors.

See how I responded without making reference to how ridiculous your post is?

Again critic intelligently.

Enjoy your Sunday!
Re: Everton Matheus Rafael Swimming With Ifeanyi Ubah FC Players by hardbody: 2:21pm On Sep 11, 2016
encrypt:

When I said nobody asked you I was making reference to your own statement "if you ask me" You really should pay more attention.
Second of there's nothing like SWAT it's SWOT and yes I am aware of all that.
If you think his financial and legal advisers pick an investment oppurtunity analyze and present it to him to sign off then you are mistaken, it's the other way around.
Their job is to look into the viability of his ideas, funding sources and when returns are to be expected as well as the effect of the decision on his investors.

See how I responded without making reference to how ridiculous your post is?

Again critic intelligently.

Enjoy your Sunday!

Thanks on SWOT .....auto correct error.

On business analytics, i give up.

I no longer know the job functions of business development executives and all the other executives saddled with searching out new investment opportunities.

Your comment in no way changed the enquiry as to who asked me to comment. I am done with this convo though.

Have a good sunday

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CAF Removes Amaju Pinnick As 1st Vice President / Non-Nigerians React Harshly After Nigeria’s Loss To Argentina / Kevin-Prince Boateng Revealed What Really Transpired In Ghanian Camp At WC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.