Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Bestsellers From Papa Oyedepo. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bestsellers From Papa Oyedepo. (3243 Views)

Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo / Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering / Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bestsellers From Papa Oyedepo. by Tudor6(f): 5:17pm On Oct 08, 2009
Aloy`Emeka:

80% of Nigerians do not live on less than $1 a day. It's a blatant lie cooked by westerners to tarnish our image.
You now deny the rampant poverty in this land of ours?
Sorry to disappoint you, studies was conducted by Nigerians verify this.
Produce your own figures if you can.
Re: Bestsellers From Papa Oyedepo. by KunleOshob(m): 5:23pm On Oct 08, 2009
Aloy`Emeka:

Many rich Nigerians who made their money legally are pentecostal christians. Is it a lie?
Which ones are you talking about? Is it Erastus Akingbola, or is Cecilia Ibru? Stop deluding your self even your o called pastors are not making their money legally they are all into fraud. They make their money through deception. Which one of them doesn't preach the fraudulent doctrine of tithes? Do you know how many families have been ruined through the false teachings of these con men? You can be rest assured that the hottest place in hell would be reserved for them.
Philippians 3:17-19:

17 Dear brothers and sisters, pattern your lives after mine, and learn from those who follow our example. 18 For I have told you often before, and I say it again with tears in my eyes, that there are many whose conduct shows they are really enemies of the cross of Christ. 19 They are headed for destruction[hell]. Their god is their appetite, they brag about shameful things, and they think only about this life here on earth.
Re: Bestsellers From Papa Oyedepo. by AloyEmeka3: 5:26pm On Oct 08, 2009
Tudór:

You now deny the rampant poverty in this land of ours?
Sorry to disappoint you, studies was conducted by Nigerians verify this.
Produce your own figures if you can.

10-20% of Nigerians live below $10/day. Others live from $50 and up everyday.
Re: Bestsellers From Papa Oyedepo. by AloyEmeka3: 5:28pm On Oct 08, 2009
KunleOshob:

Which ones are you talking about? Is it Erastus Akingbola, or is Cecilia Ibru? Stop deluding your self even your o called pastors are not making their money legally they are all into fraud. They make their money through deception. Which one of them doesn't preach the fraudulent doctrine of tithes? Do you know how many families have been ruined through the false teachings of these con men? You can be rest assured that the hottest place in hell would be reserved for them.
Philippians 3:17-19:

17 Dear brothers and sisters, pattern your lives after mine, and learn from those who follow our example. 18 For I have told you often before, and I say it again with tears in my eyes, that there are many whose conduct shows they are really enemies of the cross of Christ. 19 They are headed for destruction[hell]. Their god is their appetite, they brag about shameful things, and they think only about this life here on earth.

God will be the judge and not you. It is the prayer of these saints that still kept Nigeria together. If their prayers cease, Nigeria will turn into Darfur.
Re: Bestsellers From Papa Oyedepo. by bawomolo(m): 5:35pm On Oct 08, 2009

na so life sweet reach?
Re: Bestsellers From Papa Oyedepo. by Tudor6(f): 7:33pm On Oct 08, 2009
Aloy`Emeka:

Where did you get this ridiculous stat. . . .source please?
Re: Bestsellers From Papa Oyedepo. by AloyEmeka3: 7:56pm On Oct 08, 2009
UNDP and FAO; Tell me the source of your own.

http://www.fao.org/fileadmin/templates/ess/documents/food_security_statistics/country_profiles/en/Nigeria_e.pdf

You see my guy, we de feed well here. Only 9% dey undernourished. Put that equation in your less than $1/day 80% and tell me how possible it is.  The only thing we need badly in Nigeria is Jesus and thats what the likes of Oyedepo and Adeboye are trying to achieve. Jesus for all by the year 2020.

http://www.fao.org/fileadmin/templates/ess/documents/food_security_statistics/monitoring_progress_by_country_2003-2005/Nigeria_e.pdf
Re: Bestsellers From Papa Oyedepo. by Tudor6(f): 6:24am On Oct 09, 2009
Aloy`Emeka:

UNDP and FAO; Tell me the source of your own.

http://www.fao.org/fileadmin/templates/ess/documents/food_security_statistics/country_profiles/en/Nigeria_e.pdf

You see my guy, we de feed well here. Only 9% dey undernourished. Put that equation in your less than $1/day 80% and tell me how possible it is.
Guy I ask you poverty statistics you go they bring me food. . .haba!

Isn't it obvious to you that most poor families in nigeria engage in subsistence agriculture?

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/eco_pop_bel_pov_lin-economy-population-below-poverty-line
  The only thing we need badly in Nigeria  is Jesus and thats what the likes of Oyedepo and Adeboye are trying to achieve. Jesus for all by the year 2020.

http://www.fao.org/fileadmin/templates/ess/documents/food_security_statistics/monitoring_progress_by_country_2003-2005/Nigeria_e.pdf
Give me ONE country Jesus has helped become a world power. . . . Infact going by what is happening in Saudi, Dubai, Abu dabi, Oman, Bahrain, Malaysia and co, i'd say we need ALLAH.
Re: Bestsellers From Papa Oyedepo. by AloyEmeka3: 5:45pm On Oct 09, 2009
Tudór:

Guy I ask you poverty statistics you go they bring me food. . .haba!

Isn't it obvious to you that most poor families in nigeria engage in subsistence agriculture?

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/eco_pop_bel_pov_lin-economy-population-below-poverty-lineGive me ONE country Jesus has helped become a world power. . . . Infact going by what is happening in Saudi, Dubai, Abu dabi, Oman, Bahrain, Malaysia and co, i'd say we need ALLAH.

I need a credible source and not a blog. For all I care, that blog could be yours and I expect nothing less than propaganda in it.
Re: Bestsellers From Papa Oyedepo. by Tudor6(f): 6:25pm On Oct 09, 2009
Aloy`Emeka:

I need a credible source and not a blog. For all I care, that blog could be yours and I expect nothing less than propaganda in it.
You're yet to provide a source for your wierd 10-20% stat. . .you can create a blog or better still post it on that blog on which you're selling oyedepo's senseless books.
Re: Bestsellers From Papa Oyedepo. by Tudor6(f): 6:26pm On Oct 09, 2009
Aloy`Emeka:

You're yet to provide a source for your wierd 10-20% stat. . .you can create a blog or better still post it on that blog on which you're selling oyedepo's senseless books.
Re: Bestsellers From Papa Oyedepo. by AloyEmeka3: 6:29pm On Oct 09, 2009
Tudór:

Let's call it a pro bono. I cannot remember where I read my info and you created a quick blog to back up your claim. wink wink

One thing still stands out, WE FEED WELL HERE IN NIGERIA AND IT'S ONLY HUNGRY MEN THAT ARE ANGRY. YOU CAN NOW SEE WHY WE ARE THE HAPPIEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD?. We do not care about your Lamborghini's and mansions.
Re: Bestsellers From Papa Oyedepo. by Tudor6(f): 6:41pm On Oct 09, 2009
Aloy`Emeka:

Let's call it a pro bono. I cannot remember where I read my info and you created a quick blog to back up your claim. wink wink

One thing still stands out, WE FEED WELL HERE IN NIGERIA AND IT'S ONLY HUNGRY MEN THAT ARE ANGRY. YOU CAN NOW SEE WHY WE ARE THE HAPPIEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD?. We do not care about your Lamborghini's and mansions.
Pro bono based on what?

You call nationmaster.com a blog?
Is lying and dishonesty what jesus taught on the mount?
Re: Bestsellers From Papa Oyedepo. by AloyEmeka3: 10:09pm On Oct 09, 2009
Tudór:

Pro bono based on what?

You call nationmaster.com a blog?

Is lying and dishonesty what jesus taught on the mount?

Nationmaster has no credibility. Get me an alternative source. Something from UNDP or the like.
Re: Bestsellers From Papa Oyedepo. by Tudor6(f): 6:24am On Oct 10, 2009
Hey, aint it better than you who claims to have read yours in a book? . . . . I won't be suprised if that book is on of oyedepo's.
Re: Bestsellers From Papa Oyedepo. by AloyEmeka6: 3:57pm On Oct 10, 2009

Books by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

Rhapsody of Realities Topical Compendium Volume II
Price £15.00

Rhapsody of Realities Devotional Study Bible
Price £30.00

Confessions For Living
Price £3.00

The Seven Spirits of God - Divine Secrets to the Miraculous
Price £6.79

PROPHECY - Understanding the power that controls your future
Price £4.00

Praying the Right Way
Price £4.00

The Power of Tongues (Mini Book)
Price £1.75

How To Make Your Faith Work
Price £6.00

The Holy Spirit And You
Price £4.00

7 Things the Holy Spirit will Do in You
Price £3.50

Wisdom For Women
Price £3.00

Unending Spring Of Joy
Price £3.00

None Of These Diseases
Price £4.99

How To Receive A Miracle And Retain It
Price £3.50

Don't Pack Your Bags Yet
Price £3.50

Rhapsody Of Realities (Adult)
Price £2.00

Join This Chariot
Price £3.50

Rhapsody Of Realities (Adult)
Price £2.00

Seven Things The Holy Spirit Will Do For You (Revised Edition )
Price £3.50

Now That You Are Born Again
Price £1.50

The Promised Land
Price £6.50

The Oil And The Mantle
Price £3.50

Your Rights In Christ
Price £3.50

Recreating Your World
Price £3.00

When God Visits You
Price £3.50

Rhapsody Of Realities for Kids
Price £3.00

Don't Stop Here!
Price £3.50

The Gates Of Zion
Price £5.00

Rhapsody Of Realities Notepad
Price £3.00
Re: Bestsellers From Papa Oyedepo. by couple: 1:13am On Oct 11, 2009
Na wa oh for all these amu robbers.one dey sell in dollars the other one na in pounds.
I was shocked beyond words while at a popular mkt in nig' see guys hawking bible via public address system.
'buy ur original bible here 500 bucks and stop to dey look another person bible for church cos na sin.
Re: Bestsellers From Papa Oyedepo. by Nimshi: 9:33am On Oct 11, 2009
Bishop Oyedepo announced that his ministry acquired two properties in the Lagos area worht about N600,000,000; that was a few weeks ago.

How about helping the abjectly poor in his ministry?

How about increasing scholarships to the needy in the ministry for their children to attend Covenant University?

Priorities misplaced.

Re: Bestsellers From Papa Oyedepo. by KunleOshob(m): 10:39am On Oct 11, 2009
Nimshi:

Bishop Oyedepo announced that his ministry acquired two properties in the Lagos area worht about N600,000,000; that was a few weeks ago.

How about helping the abjectly poor in his ministry?

How about increasing scholarships to the needy in the ministry for their children to attend Covenant University?

Priorities misplaced.
Oyedepo is NOT a christian but an unscroupulous business who is using christianity to promote his private empire.
Re: Bestsellers From Papa Oyedepo. by Nimshi: 10:58am On Oct 11, 2009
KunleOshob:

Oyedepo is NOT a christian but an unscroupulous business who is using christianity to promote his private empire.

Are the assets owned by his ministry in his name or in the name of any other individual?

Will they be inherited by members of his family or any other individuals named by him?

Winner's Chapel may be his private empire - he probbaly built it from scratch - yet, that does not prelcude better use. Perhaps his ministry is engaged in other positive works, but the emphasis here is that it isn't enough, yet.
Re: Bestsellers From Papa Oyedepo. by AloyEmeka6: 11:19pm On Oct 11, 2009
KunleOshob:

Be careful on what you say about men of God. Don't let Jehovah Nissi send fire and brimstone your way. God fights for them and their cause. Do not be a stumbling block to evangelism and other people hearing the word of God. Do you know how much televangelism costs?. How will they pay for it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is That The Most Influential Christian Leaders Are Always Scandalous? / How Do We Find Out Where Pastor Chris Is Preaching When He Travels / 10,000 Pakistani Muslims Accept Jesus In One Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.