Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,800 members, 7,837,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

I Want To Kill Myself Because My Gf Broke My Heart. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Want To Kill Myself Because My Gf Broke My Heart. (674 Views)

This Muslim Celebration Just Broke My Heart.pixs To Relate To That / My GF Wants To Know Exactly What We Are. / My Gf Broke Up With Me & I Want To Die. Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Kill Myself Because My Gf Broke My Heart. by Alexbrain(m): 11:55am On Sep 10, 2016
My girlfriend told me last night that it is over between us. I thought about it and I found out that life without her would be meaningless. So I decided to kill myself.
I jumped from my reading table to my very soft Mouka foam but I didn't die. I went to the express road and looked carefully before crossing the road
and nothing happened to me.
I drank four rubbers of lacasera with plenty suya but nothing happened,,I took a lot of mangoes
without swallowing the seeds,yet I didn't see hell!.
I proceeded to another level of concoction. I prepared gizzard and kidney sauce with strawberry juice and lots of fresh tomatoes,yet nothing happened to me. I ate cake,chocolate mixed with ice cream still I didn't die.
I am so worried now because I just finished eating fried rice with chilled Malta Guinness and fresh fruit salad but nothing has happened to me. I am really upset now.
Friends,what do I do? Should I try fried plantain and chicken with fresh milk? Will it work because
I really want to kill myself?
Re: I Want To Kill Myself Because My Gf Broke My Heart. by finalboss(m): 11:57am On Sep 10, 2016
undecided seriously
Re: I Want To Kill Myself Because My Gf Broke My Heart. by UndisputedBosom(m): 12:02pm On Sep 10, 2016
Just drink sniper....it wil do the job faster and better grin

Thank me later wink
Re: I Want To Kill Myself Because My Gf Broke My Heart. by Busch: 12:22pm On Sep 10, 2016
put rat poison for your food... believe me it works like magic....

. don't thank me, am just helping you out.. what are we nairalanders for
Re: I Want To Kill Myself Because My Gf Broke My Heart. by EpicMaurice(m): 12:25pm On Sep 10, 2016
One word....

OLD.

This joke's been posted here on NL a bizillion times b4

(1) (Reply)

We Are Here Again , Laugh Out Loud / Just Keep Checking / Why Now MMM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.