Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Obama Nominates America's First Muslim Federal Judge - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama Nominates America's First Muslim Federal Judge (1697 Views)

Trump Removes Muslim Federal Judge For Allowing Sharia In America / US Federal Judge Blocks Donald Trump's Travel Ban / America's First Lady Michelle Obama Referred To As 'ape In Heels' By Two US Offi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Nominates America's First Muslim Federal Judge by APCsupporter: 1:05pm On Sep 12, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

None of the above. You should know that the Islamic 'prophecy' that a Muslim will become the POTUS has been fulfilled to the delight of all informed Muslims. cool
Abeg i dont like all these childish assumptions. Besides, i only used that as an example
Re: Obama Nominates America's First Muslim Federal Judge by Lucasbalo(m): 5:29am On Sep 13, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Since you grow up in that dry California, i can understand some of your frustrations as an immigrants ranging from racism, crime, discrimination etc that alone can make you type piffle here etc the good news is, we are fighting hard for people like you by creating a platform where your voice will be heard. About 846,000 black Americans are in prison with over 1/3rd below poverty line. That statistics can only be found in Northern Nigeria dominated by the Hausa's, meaning the Hausa's in Nigeria and some black Americans in Northern California share same stat's.
Go and recalibrate your brain that has been damaged by googling. I never said said I grew up in California Mr America expert. What's dry California by the way. Teach me something new. A butter flexing like an eagle.
Re: Obama Nominates America's First Muslim Federal Judge by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:23pm On Sep 13, 2016
Lucasbalo:

You are absolutely right. 99% of the guys foaming in the mouth here will never step their feet on American soil and that's why their unhealthy obsession with America . Most of them have been refused visa so many times hence their trash on nairaland and googling junk about America .

God willing, I can, I will and I must step my feet on American soil when Trump becomes the POTUS. cool
Re: Obama Nominates America's First Muslim Federal Judge by kinibigdeal(m): 2:02pm On Sep 13, 2016
Am here to enlighten you about America where you grow up
Lucasbalo:
Go and recalibrate your brain that has been damaged by googling. I never said said I grew up in California Mr America expert. What's dry California by the way. Teach me something new. A butter flexing like an eagle.
Re: Obama Nominates America's First Muslim Federal Judge by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:11pm On Sep 14, 2016
kinibigdeal:

This is why we need Trump to make American great again.

Good idea.
Re: Obama Nominates America's First Muslim Federal Judge by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:38pm On Nov 18, 2016
kinibigdeal:

Am here to enlighten you about America where you grow up

I don't think these black democrats know their history. Their conditions can be rightly termed to be herd mentality.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trump Wall Along Mexico Border Reportedly Collapses / 2020 USA Presidential Elections: What's Your Electoral College Predictions? / Mumugabe (Mugabe) Blames The West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.