Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Pls I Need A Correct Nigerian To Lecture Me Right Now On Why - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pls I Need A Correct Nigerian To Lecture Me Right Now On Why (791 Views)

Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray / Shahida Sanusi Represents Emir Sanusi At BBOG 1st Annual Lecture / The Decoration Of The Venue For Tompolo's 46th Birthday Lecture (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need A Correct Nigerian To Lecture Me Right Now On Why by FUCKmeHARD: 8:24pm On Sep 10, 2016
I was forced by nairaland to swear that I am a Muslim or become a Muslim just becuz I wanted to congratulate the China Men who donated a big fat Cow for the celebration.
Is it some kind of new Law or what?

I am Atheist! Its high time Nigerians learn to respect Atheist like some of us !

No respect@all! Why?! Is it some kind of U D FO part 2 Infidel Label or Tag?

Who ever cares should explain hard so I can Understand Thanks.

Modified: I saw The Cow Donation Thing on Front Page. I usually hang on Front page and never walks into any section. I did not go to look for trouble on the extremist lane! Didnt knew it came from some bigot hood! Its a shame I've been disrespected for no reason!

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pls I Need A Correct Nigerian To Lecture Me Right Now On Why by abdurrazaq(m): 8:31pm On Sep 10, 2016
I guess the thread in question is located on the Islam subsection of the Religion section. That board was reserved for Muslim faithfuls although, the additional 'laws' in operation before the board could be accessed is not necessary IMHO.
Re: Pls I Need A Correct Nigerian To Lecture Me Right Now On Why by chimoskyg(m): 8:45pm On Sep 10, 2016
I have encounter same shit too

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls I Need A Correct Nigerian To Lecture Me Right Now On Why by cindyrocks(f): 8:46pm On Sep 10, 2016
OP why don't you believe in God?
Re: Pls I Need A Correct Nigerian To Lecture Me Right Now On Why by yorubasmustprosper(f): 9:20pm On Sep 10, 2016
cindyrocks:
OP why don't you believe in God?

You that believed in God, has it changed the fact that your eyes are two.. and that your teeth are either white or yellow or has it changed the fact that you only eat through your mouth and poo through the anus..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls I Need A Correct Nigerian To Lecture Me Right Now On Why by yorubasmustprosper(f): 9:24pm On Sep 10, 2016
FUCKmeHARD:
I was forced by nairaland to swear that I am a Muslim or become a Muslim just becuz I wanted to congratulate the China Men who donated a big fat Cow for the celebration.

I'm Atheist! Its high time Nigerians learn to respect us !

No respect@all! Why?! Is it some kind of U D FO part 2 Infidel Label?

Does NL look like your daddy's house that your can enter anywhere you want without permission?

Aproko, can you tell me that you have entered all sections of NL before going to snoop into Islam board..

Please, face ur front.. That board is meant for only bigots..
Nice day..

7 Likes

Re: Pls I Need A Correct Nigerian To Lecture Me Right Now On Why by bot101(m): 9:39pm On Sep 10, 2016
yorubasmustprosper:

You that believed in God, has it changed the fact that your eyes are two.. and that your teeth are either white or yellow or has it changed the fact that you only eat through your mouth and poo through the anus..

Really??
Re: Pls I Need A Correct Nigerian To Lecture Me Right Now On Why by EzeNri(m): 9:40pm On Sep 10, 2016
FUCKmeHARD:
I'm Atheist! Its high time Nigerians learn to respect us !
No respect@all! Why?! Is it some kind of U D FO part 2 Infidel Label?
Modified: I saw The Cow Donation Thing on Front Page. I usually hang on Front page and never walks into any section. I did not go to look for trouble on the extremist lane! Didnt knew it came from some bigot hood! Its a shame I've been disrespected for no reason!
Since you are not a terrorist. Just ignore them and move forward.

5 Likes

Re: Pls I Need A Correct Nigerian To Lecture Me Right Now On Why by Coffin4Sale: 10:36pm On Sep 10, 2016
Bros pls forgive dem dont mind those Talibans wey dey call you Infidel lik say na dem holy pass yet na their women dey swallow and sh!t cocaineLike like Cattle

4 Likes

Re: Pls I Need A Correct Nigerian To Lecture Me Right Now On Why by dunkem21(m): 10:53pm On Sep 10, 2016
I jokingly commented on that thread asking why they should write a name on the cow, but they called me a religious bigot.. and before I could respond, I saw an oath I must swear before commenting.

Na NL sha.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls I Need A Correct Nigerian To Lecture Me Right Now On Why by cindyrocks(f): 6:58am On Sep 11, 2016
Kindly answer my question.

We are not fighting.

yorubasmustprosper:

(1) (Reply)

See The Response Buharis Daughter Got For Asking A Question / Cbn Governor Godwin Emefiele Wife Kidnapped - Sahara Reporter / Amaechi Is Behind Gang-up Against Jonathan – Niger Delta Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.