Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,160 members, 7,829,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures (18751 Views)

Shanawole, 11-Year-Old Ex-Cultist Now A Pastor, Thanks To Pastor Tony Rapu / Lady Without Legs Backs Her Baby, Leads A Praise Session For God. Pics Go Viral / Download Audio And Lyrics Video: Tasha Cobbs - Put A Praise On It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by TooLateToFail(f): 4:17pm On Sep 11, 2016
I love you Jesus..you have been so good to me and my family..I am grateful for changing the story of my life and family and making me a records breaker in my generation. for the gift of life..I thank you. For provision, protection, shelter..for fighting my battles. Lord I thank you. To you be all the glory. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by Dtymisnw: 4:25pm On Sep 11, 2016
Am so grateful MY FATHER AND MY MAKER. You re always there for me. All praise be unto You.

1 Like

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by PreciousBro: 4:43pm On Sep 11, 2016
smiley

1 Like

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 11, 2016
God blessed my dearest with Italian visa without one documents to bring. Eze Eligwe oooooooo.. I saw your hand work at the embassy on Friday.. U are too much oluwa.. Thank you Jesus..

1 Like

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by herald9: 4:46pm On Sep 11, 2016
plaetton:

If only praise and worship was a source of power, we would be exporting power to the whole world.

Isn't it ironic that praise and worship of invisible skydaddy only gives us endless invisible electric power ? grin
grin

Who knows, it might be a source of power in heaven- food and electricity..
Maybe that's why God needs worshippers in the first place, to power heavenly generators. grin

Imagine they're even planning to join him there...
They'll sing till their butt burst grin

1 Like

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by herald9: 4:50pm On Sep 11, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
GOD is not "a man".

We may be created in His image but that's it. He is GOD.

Note: Posted twice. smiley

If it is not a man, why do you refer to it as HIM? Maybe the proper pronoun should be IT then?
Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by plaetton: 4:56pm On Sep 11, 2016
herald9:

grin

Who knows, it might be a source of power in heaven- food and electricity..
Maybe that's why God needs worshippers in the first place, to power heavenly generators. grin

Imagine they're even planning to join him there...
They'll sing till their butt burst grin

Lol.
Now it makes sense.
grin
Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by Petdagr8t(m): 4:58pm On Sep 11, 2016
Everybody....kaanyi bulie ya elu ....kaanyi bulie elu....kaanyi bulie ya elu...Chinekem..oo Agam ebuli gi elu.

1 Like

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by klarke(m): 5:02pm On Sep 11, 2016
It's a great day to be alive!
You're beautiful in holiness,
My burden bearer,
My way maker,
My water walker...
Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by sirhenry007(m): 5:02pm On Sep 11, 2016
God I bless you for open doors and favour you granted me in my business. May your name be praised forever!
Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by Bibings(f): 5:16pm On Sep 11, 2016
I thank God for His meries over my life and that of my family. Lord, thank you for your proviision, protection and unfailing love our my life. May your name be praised now and ever more.
Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by Deilluminator(m): 5:17pm On Sep 11, 2016
herald9:
Hmmmm

With the amount of praises and worship this God dey chop per day in Nigeria only, excluding the ones offered by billions of his angels per second....

He must be a very fat man now.
I would have liked your post if didn't say MAN
Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by herald9: 5:27pm On Sep 11, 2016
Deilluminator:
I would have liked your post if didn't say MAN
Change it to woman.
Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:32pm On Sep 11, 2016
No Sir. It's not a matter of gender when GOD is called "Him". It's more a matter of Authority and identity based on our human realm understanding.

God cannot be "IT" coz "He" is not a Thing.

herald9:

If it is not a man, why do you refer to it as HIM? Maybe the proper pronoun should be IT then?
Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by Enrythesis(m): 5:35pm On Sep 11, 2016
Alpha and Omega. Great and mighty God
Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by olarwhumy6(f): 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2016
I'm so grateful Lord for everything
Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by buoye1(m): 5:39pm On Sep 11, 2016
Yahweh, i bless you for open doors... Faithful God, I'll forever worship your Majesty
Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by slowice(m): 5:41pm On Sep 11, 2016
The Governor of the galaxies... The KING of authority... The Master of the universe... The Glory of the heavens... The one kings bow to and call king... My love, protector, hope, peace, provider, father, friend and King.... I. Worship not adore you.

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by herald9: 5:51pm On Sep 11, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
No Sir. It's not a matter of gender when GOD is called "Him". It's more a matter of Authority and identity based on our human realm understanding.

God cannot be "IT" coz "He" is not a Thing.

God is Not A Thing = God is Nothing
Nothing = empty, no value, nonexistent, zero, blank, void, etc

Thank you for your honesty smiley
Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by ojnnaco(m): 5:54pm On Sep 11, 2016
herald9:
Hmmmm

With the amount of praises and worship this God dey chop per day in Nigeria only, excluding the ones offered by billions of his angels per second....

He must be a very fat man now.

Lols.
This got me really laughing ..
Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:58pm On Sep 11, 2016
Not "A" Thing is Not equal to "Nothing"

Playing a game of semantics won't diminish the truth Sir. smiley

There's so much to show that GOD is not just "Something" but actually a Person.. A Spirit Being.

So let's save the semantic war shall we? wink

If you don't believe in GOD or in His Existence, then fine... No biggie. smiley

herald9:

God is Not A Thing = God is Nothing
Nothing = empty, no value, nonexistent, zero, blank, void, etc

Thank you for your honesty smiley
Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by Bom4Real: 6:02pm On Sep 11, 2016
Almighty father in Heaven,great is thine Mercy over all thy Children,no amount of praise by mere mortals is enough to quantify thy awesomeness,the real last hope of the common man and the defendless,the God and father of the widows and ophans,almighty God,who intervens when all hope is lost,whomever has not tested thee has missed everything good,Father I will love thee no matter the challenges in this life,because u will give me eternal life in the world to come,may praise and Glory and Honor be yours forever
Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by herald9: 6:03pm On Sep 11, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
Not "A" Thing is Not equal to "Nothing"

Playing a game of semantics won't diminish the truth Sir. smiley

There's so much to show that GOD is not just "Something" but actually a Person.. A Spirit Being.

So let's save the semantic war shall we? wink

If you don't believe in GOD or in His Existence, then fine... No biggie. smiley

So it as automatically changed from Nothing to Something and to a person?

God must be whatever you want it to be. grin
This shows that people worship what they don't even understand grin
Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by drrid(m): 6:04pm On Sep 11, 2016
I thank u lord
Thanks to Allah the merciful,most beneficient and omniscience
Thanks dat you create me
Thanks dat you create earth and heaven
Thanks dat u create d ocean,Sea, water and mountain
Thanks dat u create soil and green plants for my purpose
Thanks dat u made me gallant above my enemy
I am so happy,I have u in my life and u will never let me die young Thanks I love you God!!!

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by Grundig: 6:34pm On Sep 11, 2016
Jehova jack of all trade...Master of all
Ever since I heard this in church, it has never left my lips.

Jehova el elyon
Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by smashad(m): 6:44pm On Sep 11, 2016
baba u chu gbede ehh! Achele ki ma ki cha,Agaba idu,Okuta ogbegbele,ojo amo Jo do...u gwa ki che weh...
Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by TheSuperNerd(m): 6:47pm On Sep 11, 2016
I never said "Nothing" in the first place wink
You did... smiley

herald9:
God must be whatever you want it to be. grin This shows that people worship what they don't even understand grin
Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 11, 2016
herald9:

God must be whatever you want it to be. grin
This shows that people worship what they don't even understand grin
undecided cry
Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by herald9: 7:24pm On Sep 11, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
I never said "Nothing" in the first place wink

You did... smiley
Oh. You're right!

Not a Thing is actually the negative of a thing, which is even less than zero! shocked

According to you, God is not even zero.. He is less than that shocked
Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by herald9: 7:26pm On Sep 11, 2016
FrancisTony:
undecided cry
Hehehe You still remember this section?
Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by jennyo: 7:49pm On Sep 11, 2016
Thank you father for giving me the opportunity to say thank you.
Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by Emboabajunior(m): 8:14pm On Sep 11, 2016
Jehovah elohim.
Adonai
Lion of the tribe of judah
I'm that i'm
Chineke
Echeta obi esie ike

I thank you for the gift of life and good health you have given me.

Receive my songs of praise and adoration

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is There Any Sin In Naming A Child Jesus ? / Six Important Reasons You Should Be Humble / Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.