Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,352 members, 7,843,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

‘FG Owes Egbin Power Station N86 Billion’ - CEO Egbin Power Plc - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘FG Owes Egbin Power Station N86 Billion’ - CEO Egbin Power Plc (8241 Views)

FG Owes Road Contractors N2.7trn, Says Fashola / Nigeria May Soon Be In Total Darkness — Egbin CEO / FG Owes 16 States N580bn On Rehabilitated Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘FG Owes Egbin Power Station N86 Billion’ - CEO Egbin Power Plc by Thobiy(m): 12:02pm On Sep 11, 2016
Make dem pay them, light for my area don dae good
Re: ‘FG Owes Egbin Power Station N86 Billion’ - CEO Egbin Power Plc by rildwanullahi(m): 1:05pm On Sep 11, 2016
Jay20:

The plant is actually dual fired..The steam turbines can either b powered by HFO(Heavy Fuel Oil) or natural gas while the gas turbine is fired by either natural gas or LFO(Light Fuel Oil) or in lay mans term "diesel".. the power generated by the gas turbine is realy nt bin exported to d grid bt used during start-up,system collapse, for in house purposes as well as sustaining 24hrs power supply to the estate..
so you feed the lpfo to the steam turbines, wow wonderful, power engineer, please educate me if I am wrong
Re: ‘FG Owes Egbin Power Station N86 Billion’ - CEO Egbin Power Plc by NevetsIbot(m): 1:43pm On Sep 11, 2016
TooNoisy:
Hmmmn,

The entire power industry may soon implode. Jonathan's privatisation was very poorly done. The assumptions used were wrong and it was more of a scam than anything else.

However, Fashola has taken too long to even understand the issues. He should never have been given power. Power needed someone who really understands the industry and could begin work on day one. Not someone like Fashola who needed six months to understand the issues and has to be guided.

My view is that the privatisation has to be done afresh!
you're too noisy jor cheesy
Re: ‘FG Owes Egbin Power Station N86 Billion’ - CEO Egbin Power Plc by ehissi(m): 3:03pm On Sep 11, 2016
babdap:
Who did u gave light too.

In common language: "Who egbin power station light epp??".......... angry
Re: ‘FG Owes Egbin Power Station N86 Billion’ - CEO Egbin Power Plc by lawlahbammy(f): 6:18am On Sep 12, 2016
Energo and other electrical companies are owed too. Nigeria is sitting on a timed bomb....

I will categorically say that there was no privatisation as these distribution companies don't generate any light at all. They are only distributing the ones on ground.

Anyways when the time comes the faces of our politicians that bought the distribution companies will be seen, though most are not in power again but their generations to come cannot suffer.

It is well with this nation.
Re: ‘FG Owes Egbin Power Station N86 Billion’ - CEO Egbin Power Plc by 1miccza: 11:38am On Sep 13, 2016
This is no longer news the FG is owing everybody including the Goats,Rams and Dogs on the street. They are chronic debtors....

1 Like

Re: ‘FG Owes Egbin Power Station N86 Billion’ - CEO Egbin Power Plc by Jay20(m): 1:21am On Sep 22, 2016
rildwanullahi:
so you feed the lpfo to the steam turbines, wow wonderful, power engineer, please educate me if I am wrong
no u dnt feed d steam turbine directly with HFO(Heavy Fuel Oil) but use d HFO to generate the steam in the steam generator(boiler) which is then channeled to the steam turbine by a network of pipes.HFO,LFO,Natural gas are all fuels(chemical energy) whose main purpose in the Rankine cycle(steam turbine cycle) is to produce d heat required to convert feed water fed to the boiler to steam which is then channeled to the turbine-generator unit for thermal to mechanical then to electrical energy conversion process..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayose To Allocate Over 200 Shops In New Oja Oba Market Today / Akeredolu Denies News Of His Disqualification By APC Screening Committee / Reps Panel Queries Auditor-General Over ‘Reckless Expenses’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.