Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Mbang: Wrath Of God Will Visit Children & Grandchildren Of Corrupt Politicians - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mbang: Wrath Of God Will Visit Children & Grandchildren Of Corrupt Politicians (15869 Views)

God's Wrath Is Coming. Beware! Beware! Beware! / Buhari’s Health: CAN Slams SGF Babachir, Warns Him Against Incurring God’s Wrath / God Will Soon Pass His Judgment On Corrupt Nigerians – Mrs Foluke Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbang: Wrath Of God Will Visit Children & Grandchildren Of Corrupt Politicians by Barigaboy(m): 2:42pm On Sep 11, 2016
God use to punish them a lot but we may not know cos they keep their problem private. Now let me give u some private practical examples.
They send there family abroad so that they can concentrate on stealing d country's fun. There child end up being a drug addict visiting hospital for treatment everytime n committing crime every now n then but we r not always aware becos they code their matter.

1 Like

Re: Mbang: Wrath Of God Will Visit Children & Grandchildren Of Corrupt Politicians by birmingham04: 2:45pm On Sep 11, 2016
thesicilian:
It is not the children's and grandchildren's fault that their parents are corrupt.
. Why are you talking as if your father is among of the corrupt politician? You dey scare u never no nothing go read your Bible or do u want to tell us say God didn't know what he is saying? From first to fourth generation go suffer ok. Instead of you to say Amen to the mam of God prayer you dey say no be there children steal,are they not enjoying the loot together. Chop alone and die alone and chop together and die together shall it be the portion of our treasury looter amen.
Re: Mbang: Wrath Of God Will Visit Children & Grandchildren Of Corrupt Politicians by confy22: 2:47pm On Sep 11, 2016
I disagree with him. Read Ezekiel 18:1-6. The Lord says so long he lives he doesn't want to hear the proverb "the father has eaten sour grapes and the children's teeth are set on edge" any soul that sins shall die. Read for yourself
Re: Mbang: Wrath Of God Will Visit Children & Grandchildren Of Corrupt Politicians by Rilwayne001: 2:47pm On Sep 11, 2016
classicB:
Is that how God has been punishing them? They should keep deceiving themselves

Don't mind the him.
Re: Mbang: Wrath Of God Will Visit Children & Grandchildren Of Corrupt Politicians by Rilwayne001: 2:51pm On Sep 11, 2016
birmingham04:
. Why are you talking as if your father is among of the corrupt politician? You dey scare u never no nothing go read your Bible or do u want to tell us say God didn't know what he is saying? From first to fourth generation go suffer ok. Instead of you to say Amen to the mam of God prayer you dey say no be there children steal,are they not enjoying the loot together. Chop alone and die alone and chop together and die together shall it be the portion of our treasury looter amen.

The God of the Bible is contradictory or maybe the retards that wrote it are the one making silly mistakes. At a point in time he said those that sin will suffer the consequence of it and that no one can suffer the sin of the other. He used father and son analogy in the chapter. And like you have said up here, he said he will visit the grandchildren of a sinner for the sin of the fathers in another chapter, isn't that contradiction?

angry shuu
Re: Mbang: Wrath Of God Will Visit Children & Grandchildren Of Corrupt Politicians by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 11, 2016
Any small thing,we will shout god.Nigeria oo
Re: Mbang: Wrath Of God Will Visit Children & Grandchildren Of Corrupt Politicians by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 11, 2016
hahn:
Too bad God doesn't answer prayers.

If the citizens won't stand up and speak against our leaders and be more patriotic, Nigeria will remain stuck in time.
yea! while the politicians are busy looting and making the lives of nigerians a misery nigerians folds their hands waiting for God to purnish the politicians and the grand children, Absolute Rubbish! it's up to nigerians to hold their politicians to account and purnish them not God.

1 Like

Re: Mbang: Wrath Of God Will Visit Children & Grandchildren Of Corrupt Politicians by transient123(m): 3:03pm On Sep 11, 2016
andyboi4real:
Which Bible Is This Man Quoting From?cos My Own Bible Says That A Son Will Not Be Punished For The Sins Of His Father and Vice Versa.

Contradiction spotted then!
Re: Mbang: Wrath Of God Will Visit Children & Grandchildren Of Corrupt Politicians by Larryfest(m): 3:10pm On Sep 11, 2016
As much as i would have loved to believe/wish it happens but we all know that has never happened before and probably never will going by what we see and read in the media this days infact this set of people are the ones religious leaders rally around and support..
Re: Mbang: Wrath Of God Will Visit Children & Grandchildren Of Corrupt Politicians by thesicilian: 3:14pm On Sep 11, 2016
francisbarrack:

They will still inherit some of der father looted property.
I understand, but since they were not the one who perpetrated the crime, and probably had no control over the actions of their parents, I do not think it is fair for them to suffer the punishment. They can be made to return the looted funds in their possession though.
Re: Mbang: Wrath Of God Will Visit Children & Grandchildren Of Corrupt Politicians by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 11, 2016
Eeehn ! Mbang !!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Mbang: Wrath Of God Will Visit Children & Grandchildren Of Corrupt Politicians by 4four(m): 3:16pm On Sep 11, 2016
thesicilian:
It is not the children's and grandchildren's fault that their parents are corrupt.
but they can enjoy d loot with there father and grandfather?
Re: Mbang: Wrath Of God Will Visit Children & Grandchildren Of Corrupt Politicians by IBROHIM: 3:19pm On Sep 11, 2016
andyboi4real:
Which Bible Is This Man Quoting From?cos My Own Bible Says That A Son Will Not Be Punished For The Sins Of His Father and Vice Versa.
if you know it like this, which sin of urs is responsible for nailing Jesus on the cross! Why una no carry una own cross!!! Confusion galore
Re: Mbang: Wrath Of God Will Visit Children & Grandchildren Of Corrupt Politicians by 4four(m): 3:20pm On Sep 11, 2016
PassingShot:
[size=15pt]Amen!

And supporters of corrupt politicians too. Aameen.[/size]
do u known how many of them u had supported or being presently supporting? pls do not trust any nigeria politician
Re: Mbang: Wrath Of God Will Visit Children & Grandchildren Of Corrupt Politicians by jkendy(m): 3:22pm On Sep 11, 2016
Why the children and children's children, ugh? The repercussions for their father's sins shouldn't be handed over to the children and grandchildren. They're innocent of their father's dubious attitude.
He should face the rhythm of the beat because he it was who paid the piper.
"The soul that sinneth MUST die".
They'll be judge right from earth and Heaven would certainly deny them and I think likewise Hell

Pst Oritshe Bling Blings quickly comes to mind
Re: Mbang: Wrath Of God Will Visit Children & Grandchildren Of Corrupt Politicians by Originalsly: 3:24pm On Sep 11, 2016
Hmmmm.....and what about his members?....the MOG who support such politicians? ... shouldn't he shouting about them?
Re: Mbang: Wrath Of God Will Visit Children & Grandchildren Of Corrupt Politicians by thesicilian: 3:26pm On Sep 11, 2016
lawbabs:

Are you one of them?

If the child doesn't know God and disconnect himself from his parents ways, the wrath of God will catch up and eat him up...
birmingham04:
I am not one of the, neither is my father. And I know very well what God (the Bible) says about visiting the sins of the father upon the children. But I do not subscribe to that principle. Just because a 5yr old, for instance, happened to have eaten out of his corrupt father's wealth doesn't mean he should suffer for it. If that is the case then a lot other people should suffer along with the corrupt politicians, like the pastors who receive their tithes, the orphans, widows and widowers who benefit from the "magnanimity" of these politicians, and even the government who receive taxes out of these looted funds.
What I am saying is any body caught looting funds along with all their accomplices should be made to face the penalty. There's no need to involve innocent people.

2 Likes

Re: Mbang: Wrath Of God Will Visit Children & Grandchildren Of Corrupt Politicians by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 11, 2016
if i hear sey sani abacha children dey sufa..... hmmmm.

1 Like

Re: Mbang: Wrath Of God Will Visit Children & Grandchildren Of Corrupt Politicians by anytexy: 3:32pm On Sep 11, 2016
Flexherbal:
We better start stoning corrupt politicians as suggested by Amaechi.
GBAM! we will start with AMeachi
Re: Mbang: Wrath Of God Will Visit Children & Grandchildren Of Corrupt Politicians by thesicilian: 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2016
4four:
but they can enjoy d loot with there father and grandfather?
How do you feel when you travel outside the country and the foreign police treat you like a criminal, simply because you are a Nigerian?
Let's even limit ourselves to Nigeria' : Do you think it will be proper for you to get arrested for a crime your great grand father (who may now be long dead and buried) committed? Does that make any sense to you?
Re: Mbang: Wrath Of God Will Visit Children & Grandchildren Of Corrupt Politicians by iamrealdeji(m): 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2016
classicB:
Is that how God has been punishing them? They should keep deceiving themselves
grin abi o. Olusola Saraki's father is corrupt and I don't see any sign of God's wrath on Bukola Saraki and his children o,nigga b getting richer

1 Like

Re: Mbang: Wrath Of God Will Visit Children & Grandchildren Of Corrupt Politicians by gidjah(m): 3:43pm On Sep 11, 2016
Who are the looting and acquiring the money for? ??surely not their slaves or stewards. ....
thesicilian:
Re: Mbang: Wrath Of God Will Visit Children & Grandchildren Of Corrupt Politicians by seankay(m): 3:48pm On Sep 11, 2016
hahn:

If the citizens won't stand up and speak against our leaders and be more patriotic, Nigeria will remain stuck in time.

You spoke my mind bro! 1billion likes for you sir
Re: Mbang: Wrath Of God Will Visit Children & Grandchildren Of Corrupt Politicians by platinumphotos: 3:51pm On Sep 11, 2016
hahn:

Our God (the ONE that created heaven and earth) still answers prayers. He is the one that answers by fire. He answers me.
Re: Mbang: Wrath Of God Will Visit Children & Grandchildren Of Corrupt Politicians by sukkot: 3:52pm On Sep 11, 2016
he is right. you are your grandchildren in the reincarnation coming back for judgement
Re: Mbang: Wrath Of God Will Visit Children & Grandchildren Of Corrupt Politicians by flokii: 3:53pm On Sep 11, 2016
seankay:

You spoke my mind bro! 1billion likes for you sir

Even at that.. Let pple still speak up..
Or no be religion dem dey use do boju boju for us?
Big Amen to d man's prayer jare.. Plus their suppor... lipsrsealed
Re: Mbang: Wrath Of God Will Visit Children & Grandchildren Of Corrupt Politicians by hahn(m): 4:08pm On Sep 11, 2016
platinumphotos:

Our God (the ONE that created heaven and earth) still answers prayers. He is the one that answers by fire. He answers me.

Yeah, right undecided

1 Like

Re: Mbang: Wrath Of God Will Visit Children & Grandchildren Of Corrupt Politicians by iamrealdeji(m): 4:15pm On Sep 11, 2016
Barigaboy:
God use to punish them a lot but we may not know cos they keep their problem private. Now let me give u some private practical examples.
They send there family abroad so that they can concentrate on stealing d country's fun. There child end up being a drug addict visiting hospital for treatment everytime n committing crime every now n then but we r not always aware becos they code their matter.
Be deceiving yourself. How many of them have children in rehab? Olusola Saraki was a corrupt politician and I don't even think Bukola has ever smoked cigarette before,not to talk of weed or other hard drugs. But children of poor people are all over the streets smoking weed,taking tramol and drinking codeine around to ease financial frustration. ‎Also,when did you hear frequently children of politicians were arrested for crime,theft,etc? Guy,stop dreaming. Stop deceiving yourself . Children of the poor are those that involved in those social vices you mentioned much more than children of politicians‎

2 Likes

Re: Mbang: Wrath Of God Will Visit Children & Grandchildren Of Corrupt Politicians by tolastikha: 4:23pm On Sep 11, 2016
bumi10:

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/09/wrath-of-god-will-visit-children.html

That is not a bad curse. You are free to loot the treasury to train your children and live in a comfortable accommodation but don't fail to repent later. That is what I gathered from this so called man of curse.
Re: Mbang: Wrath Of God Will Visit Children & Grandchildren Of Corrupt Politicians by idesylvester(m): 4:32pm On Sep 11, 2016
WHEN Give us DATE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The 10-point Plan By Alice Bailey And The New World Order For The Destruction / Lady Gives Birth At Joshua Iginla's Church In Abuja, Receives N200k From Pastor / Deliverance Ministry Shares Free Food At Onitsha Petrol Station (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.