Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Benson Idahosa's 78th Posthumous Birthday Is Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benson Idahosa's 78th Posthumous Birthday Is Today (13507 Views)

Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) / Benson Idahosa: The Man Who Vividly Described His Death - Leke Beecroft / Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benson Idahosa's 78th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by lalasticlala(m): 8:06am On Sep 11, 2016
Benson Andrew Idahosa (11 September 1938 – 12 March 1998) affectionately called PAPA or BABA by his followers, was a Charismatic Pentecostal preacher, and founder of the Church of God Mission International with headquarters in Benin City, Nigeria. As the first Pentecostal archbishop in Nigeria, he was renowned for his robust faith. T. L. Osborn remarked on him as the greatest African ambassador of the apostolic Christian faith to the world.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benson_Idahosa

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benson Idahosa's 78th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Busch: 8:12am On Sep 11, 2016
hmm
Re: Benson Idahosa's 78th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by weblord1900: 8:12am On Sep 11, 2016
Ok
Re: Benson Idahosa's 78th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by agwom(m): 8:15am On Sep 11, 2016
ok
Re: Benson Idahosa's 78th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by fingard02k(m): 8:18am On Sep 11, 2016
lalas hope you will remember my own birthday oo
. May his soul rest in peace
Re: Benson Idahosa's 78th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by pyyxxaro: 8:25am On Sep 11, 2016
Papa was a very Great Man

He lived a fulfilled life

R.I.P Sir

18 Likes

Re: Benson Idahosa's 78th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 11, 2016
lalasticlala:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benson_Idahosa

I will forever remain grateful to God for the life of this great minister of the gospel. A bold, fearless and big hearted man. My Christian walk actually began with Church of God Mission and I even graduated from his bible school, All Nations For Christ Bible Institute Mafoluku.

Papa you were a gem and a rare breed. We need more ministers of the gospel who are like you.

I salute you sir!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benson Idahosa's 78th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by iykekelvins(m): 8:37am On Sep 11, 2016
Eyah, may his soul R.I.P
Lala, see you on FP...
Re: Benson Idahosa's 78th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:40am On Sep 11, 2016
hbd to him..... rip sir
Re: Benson Idahosa's 78th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by greatgod2012(f): 8:44am On Sep 11, 2016
May the soul of Bishop Idahosa continue to rest in peace!

The man that started prosperity preachings and self imposed bishop title.

2 Likes

Re: Benson Idahosa's 78th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by mercichoco(f): 8:46am On Sep 11, 2016
Lalas thread, straight to promised land.
RIP to you sir! HBD SIR!
Re: Benson Idahosa's 78th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Millz404(m): 8:51am On Sep 11, 2016
Post humous birthday. I don't even know what to say
Re: Benson Idahosa's 78th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Cherishing(f): 8:52am On Sep 11, 2016
Yea Benson Idahosa's 78th
Posthumous Birthday Is Today

And so

What about other great men of God that have come and gone, why are they not been remembered

Every year rest in peace papa,rest in peace daddy.... na who dey come disturb am after Una rest am in peace finish

Please let this man be and more attention should be paid to the living.

4 Likes

Re: Benson Idahosa's 78th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:52am On Sep 11, 2016
in case he reach front page i dedicate this space to all september born in romance section...wishing them happy birthday long life and prosperity cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ALAGA IBILE 1

1 Like

Re: Benson Idahosa's 78th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by iceberryose(m): 8:53am On Sep 11, 2016
This man is a Hero Legend and a true Ambassador of Christ
Not all these businessmen we see these days
May his soul rest in peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benson Idahosa's 78th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by UnknownT: 8:53am On Sep 11, 2016
OK . also today is 9/11 terrorist attack over there

1 Like

Re: Benson Idahosa's 78th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by pring: 8:57am On Sep 11, 2016
RIP
Re: Benson Idahosa's 78th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Ephramed(m): 8:58am On Sep 11, 2016
Re: Benson Idahosa's 78th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 11, 2016
I heard about him I believe in his teaching /Gospel and I shall prosper. Amen

1 Like

Re: Benson Idahosa's 78th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by pring: 9:05am On Sep 11, 2016
iceberryose:
He is as well a business man, is he not the bishop that made a will that one's he dies, his wife will be made bishop. After his wife, his first son, second son?
This decision made so many of his church top pastors to form their own churches.
They are all criminals, only interested in ur tithe n offerings. Oledepo n Adeboye learnt scamming from him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benson Idahosa's 78th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by 4nobody4every1: 9:06am On Sep 11, 2016
cool
Re: Benson Idahosa's 78th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by amclimax(m): 9:12am On Sep 11, 2016
one of the ceo's that got rich by decieving people....he willed his church to his family... I know history will remember him for that.... don't bother quoting or mentioning me cuz dis nigga never gives a fvck... rip my smart CEO

2 Likes

Re: Benson Idahosa's 78th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by greatgod2012(f): 9:13am On Sep 11, 2016
iceberryose:

And who told you he wasn't a businessman too

No be him started all these prosperity preachings then

No be him say his wife should succeed him if he dies, after his wife, his first son and bla bla bla....

If he wasn't a businessman, why didn't he allow the spirit of God to ordain the next GO.

Abegi!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benson Idahosa's 78th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by JohnieWalker(m): 9:13am On Sep 11, 2016
pring:
He is as well a business man, is he not the bishop that made a will that one's he dies, his wife will be made bishop. After his wife, his first son, second son?
This decision made so many of his church top pastors to form their own churches.
They are all criminals, only interested in ur tithe n offerings. Oledepo n Adeboye learnt scamming from him.
Since nobody has been scamming you and you have been keeping your portion have you bought a house in lekki or a car....àbeg shift jhor abi e get wetin your squeezed 50 naira wan do for their lives

10 Likes

Re: Benson Idahosa's 78th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by dikachi01(m): 9:15am On Sep 11, 2016
Above!!!

1 Like

Re: Benson Idahosa's 78th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by SweetPoison22: 9:20am On Sep 11, 2016
I miss daddy Idahosa so much. Sleep well dad...
CGMi representing.

3 Likes

Re: Benson Idahosa's 78th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by AreaFada2: 9:21am On Sep 11, 2016
Ok.

Already 18 years gone. RIP.
Re: Benson Idahosa's 78th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Tremor007: 9:21am On Sep 11, 2016
One of the greatest men of God in the world. Papa is always saying he is a "Possiblitarian"!

4 Likes

Re: Benson Idahosa's 78th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by loadedvibes: 9:27am On Sep 11, 2016
One of the greatest that ever worked the earth. Happy birthday sir

2 Likes

Re: Benson Idahosa's 78th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by charleschinaka4(m): 9:33am On Sep 11, 2016
Happy birthday the lord's ship

1 Like

Re: Benson Idahosa's 78th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by tectonotimes: 9:49am On Sep 11, 2016
WHY ALL ENTREPRENEURS MUST EMBRACE E-MAIL MARKETING CAMPAIGN
E-mail marketing is the easiest and most affordable way of reaching your target audience and would-be customers within some minutes. If you spend little percentage of just your one month budget for advertisement on email marketing, you could double your client base. Harvard Business Review has proven that email marketing has a far higher return on investment (ROI) than traditional advertisement and even the highly advocated social media adverts.

E-mail marketing is fast becoming the most reliable and profitable marketing strategy in this country owing to the fact that each recipient of your e-mail campaign is more likely to patronize you. So, if you have not started using this strategy in your business, you are definitely missing a whole lot of patronage from prospective big clients.

With e-mail addresses at your disposal, you do not need to pay through your nose again in placing adverts in the print or electronic media for your products and services. You just have to package your adverts/proposals very well and send directly to your prospective clients via e-mail. It will reduce cost, time and improve the bottom-line of your organization. The e-mail addresses are usually separated with commas (,). You will just paste your proposal/advert on the body of the e-mail, copy and paste the e-mail addresses on the BCC row bit by bit and send. It is very simple. For more information on the advantages of e-mail marketing, click the link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2015/07/tectono-business-review-in-conjunction_21.html
Re: Benson Idahosa's 78th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by NobleG1(m): 9:57am On Sep 11, 2016
A man who brainwashed many st*upid Nigerians!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does God Really Know The Future? / What Makes The "Ember" Months So Dangerous? / Seven Important Ways To Prepare For The Second Coming Of Christ.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.