Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,033 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her (55626 Views)

The First Man To Buy Iphone 7 In The Middle East (photos) / The First Person To Buy iPhone 7 / First Guy To Sell Kidney And Buy Iphone 7 (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by Cathony(m): 10:37am On Sep 12, 2016
ivylyn:

I have a 3.8 GPA so when do I come for it?
whenever you wish smiley
Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 12, 2016
dollyjoy:

What makes you think i am a house help?

Besides, i was only joking when i made that comment.

Ok!!.. let's assume it's a joke.... but out of aboundant of the heart though speaket the mouth
Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by midehi2(f): 10:39am On Sep 12, 2016
myn44:

Iphone7 is not for everybody. If you cant work hard to get one, stay in love with your tecno p5. It's your kind of covetiousness that leads chicken-minded girls of nowadays into prostitution.

My advice: Be contented with the peanut your househelp job fetches you currently.
this your post just displayed poverty, she only said that out of joke, you guys are too quick to tag ladies olosho, your sis might as well say that out of joke, does that make her prostitute? what if her bf decide to get it for her, am not surprised sha, only shallow guys like you will come on her head just the way you did, pls be mature

1 Like

Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 12, 2016
Only in Nigeria do people buy phones not for the function but for the fashion.. soo many pooooooooooooor Nigerians in Nigeria lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by StanleyAnthony(m): 10:44am On Sep 12, 2016
Girls and iPhone

Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by YhungPablo(m): 10:44am On Sep 12, 2016
check my signature.
Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by midehi2(f): 10:45am On Sep 12, 2016
fairygodgodess:

Eyaa dearie, so you need someone to get you iphone7?, please what happened to you hustling and getting one for yourself by yourself, please wake up and stop day dreaming.
what if i get you one, will you collect.. or rather your dad or bf, be sincere
Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by salbis(m): 10:46am On Sep 12, 2016
Another woman of easy virtue spotted.
Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by Cathony(m): 10:46am On Sep 12, 2016
perryy:
I will get her a Samsung galaxy note 7. That is more expensive and more flashy than the iPhone 7. iPhone 7 looks ugly . Why can't Apple shave off the heavy bezel ? Smh !
iPhone 7 ugly??
hater Alert!!!!
Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by teric4love(m): 10:49am On Sep 12, 2016
U need to diversity ur economy to agriculture

1 Like

Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 12, 2016
GMBuhari:
Camon C9 works wonders
Am telling u, m not a fan of techno, but wen i saw that c9, i change my mind.
Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by midehi2(f): 10:50am On Sep 12, 2016
Darween88:
dollyjoy don't mind them o,with your puff puff cheeks,your one sided hip,your funny eyes and your almost broken legs there is a handsome iimbecile waiting to buy an iPhone 7 for you.just be patient...they are just jealous
just give me a good reason of this insult, its not fair atall, and goons like you are dancing on this your post just to mock her, well not surprised sha
Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by wristbangle: 10:53am On Sep 12, 2016
midehi2:

hahaha...now you talking, everybody like better thing, be it guy or lady that did the favour, its same thing, i see no reasons some guys here dey para like this grin

how u dey jawe, long time.

Lol but guys are not the demanding type na.

Am fine jawe and u?
Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by nortcentrallord(m): 10:57am On Sep 12, 2016
romeoetin:
Do the needful

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin

iphone-7 will make some go from averagely tight to very^7 SLACK. When iphone 8 finally hit the board, they will be recovering from working hard for iphone 7.

Th hustle is real. But this hustle I stupid hustle
Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by Dillusionist(m): 10:59am On Sep 12, 2016
midehi2:

what if i get you one, will you collect.. or rather your dad or bf, be sincere

Close mouth

Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by sulips(f): 11:00am On Sep 12, 2016
Though am not a trendy phone freak but what's wrong if a lady says she wants someone to buy her iphone7? she may belong to the class where price of iphone7 is just a little change. Nl guys just stop the badmouths of you don't have the money, she knows who she's referring to lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by omolizzy(f): 11:05am On Sep 12, 2016
iPhone this iPhone that,abeg make person hear word jareee
Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by perryy(m): 11:07am On Sep 12, 2016
teric4love:
U need to diversity ur economy to agriculture

I'm not a hater of any sort. Just do yourself some favour and do some Google comparisons . With the heavy bezel up, down and all sides, it is ugly compared to Samsung Galaxy note and newer s series
Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by romeoetin(m): 11:07am On Sep 12, 2016
nortcentrallord:

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin

iphone-7 will make some go from averagely tight to very^7 SLACK. When iphone 8 finally hit the board, they will be recovering from working hard for iphone 7.

Th hustle is real. But this hustle I stupid hustle

Remember when the iPhone 6 came out. Every girl wanted to be seen with one. Now its outdated kind of. Omo everything is vanity. Ma jejely dey use my chinko abeg. No time

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by perryy(m): 11:08am On Sep 12, 2016
sulips:
Though am not a trendy phone freak but what's wrong if a lady says she wants someone to buy her iphone7? she may belong to the class where price of iphone7 is just a little change. Nl guys just stop the badmouths of you don't have the money, she knows who she's referring to lipsrsealed

If the cost of the phone is a chicken change in her class, why is she looking for whom to buy it for her ? I use the more expensive galaxy note, and nobody bought it for me .
Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by AmAlbert(m): 11:09am On Sep 12, 2016
Abeg the iPhone 7 get swimming pool?
CanalPlus
AC
I go buy am if e get all these features
If not make dem wait I Dey come, make I go toilet
Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by sheyinoni(m): 11:09am On Sep 12, 2016
sulips:
Supporter club weldone we hear you,if the present state of this economy can't make girls to grow sense I wonder what will,unah no get conscience?
Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by nortcentrallord(m): 11:10am On Sep 12, 2016
sulips:

I don't see Chimamanda Adichie or Linda Ikeji looking for and shamelessly asking publicly for petty stuffs as these. She doesn't 'v a class. If she does, she will not need anyone to buy it for her and if her friends are on that level and they think she deserves it, she doesn't need to beg for it. To me, She is just one of these leeches around who because they got a hole inbetween think they don't deserve to work for anything and as such everything should be handed to them on a platter of gold. Better don't be like that.

1 Like

Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by perryy(m): 11:10am On Sep 12, 2016
Cathony:

iPhone 7 ugly??
hater Alert!!!!

Yes, it is ugly compared to the note 7 and s7 . Google is your friend .
Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by Cathony(m): 11:26am On Sep 12, 2016
perryy:

Yes, it is ugly compared to the note 7 and s7 . Google is your friend .
its best you make your research with "my friend" (Google) , because you say stuffs...still don't know why so many of y'all Samsung users hate on apple gadgets...I'm done making comments on this thread
Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by Mcowubaba: 11:33am On Sep 12, 2016
Fela40:

Someone should get you an iPhone 7 ? cheesy grin With this your Okochaic leg? grin You don't even deserve to be given a Nokia 3310. See your face like person shiiit.
cry cry cry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Wickedness is not good o embarassed cry grin grin grin grin grin
Una no go kill person here grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by MiguelKingII(m): 11:36am On Sep 12, 2016
And this made front page

God help us
Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by AleAirHub(m): 11:44am On Sep 12, 2016
I need IPhone 100 tongue
Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by midehi2(f): 11:50am On Sep 12, 2016
wristbangle:

Lol but guys are not the demanding type na.

Am fine jawe and u?
who said, na dem demand pass, in that aspect, some can cry like a baby just to have it grin

am good, enjoying the hols
Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by wristbangle: 12:00pm On Sep 12, 2016
midehi2:

who said, na dem demand pass, in that aspect, some can cry like a baby just to have it grin

am good, enjoying the hols

Lol I neva see that one before except if na sex area sha.

Me too oo. How sallah 4 una side? E boring here jawe
Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by midehi2(f): 12:06pm On Sep 12, 2016
wristbangle:

Lol I neva see that one before except if na sex area sha.

Me too oo. How sallah 4 una side? E boring here jawe
yea its sex aspect am talking about

dear, i never even see how outside looks like, still on bed, just indoor, i deserve this resting, maybe later evening will go shayo the sallah, make i follow chop the ram grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

72-Year-Old Nigerian Woman On Facebook, Whatsapp & Instagram / Has Anyone Tried This Surprise Deal From MTN? / Method Hackers Are Using To Hack Facebook Accounts (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.