Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

No To Gay Marriage- Mexicans Protest - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / No To Gay Marriage- Mexicans Protest (492 Views)

Housewife Takes Rat Poison In Jigawa To Protest Husband’s Plan To Take 2nd Wife / I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum / Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No To Gay Marriage- Mexicans Protest by nosairabor(m): 6:21pm On Sep 11, 2016
Tousands of people marched throughout Mexico on Saturday to protest against President Enrique Pena Nieto’s initiative to legalise gay marriage.

The National Front for the Family – a coalition of conservative religious groups – called for the protests, and is also planning a mass march for September 24 in Mexico City.

“Long live the family, in the image of the Virgin Mary, the baby Jesus and Saint Joseph,” read one sign at the protest in the city of Puebla, the capital of a central Mexican state with a strong Catholic presence.

“Papa + Mama = Happy Family,” read another sign at that protest, where many of the protesters dressed in white and carried pink, blue and white-colored balloons.

See more here: http://nosairabor.com/no-to-gay-marriage-mexicans-protest/

---

T/IG: @nosairabor
www.facebook.com/nosairaborsblog

Re: No To Gay Marriage- Mexicans Protest by crackhaus: 4:01pm On Sep 12, 2016
You should know that Mexicans just like Nigerians, aren't as exposed as those who support gay marriage. grin

(1) (Reply)

Best Advert Of The Year / Before You Say "I DO" / Men's Health (prostate And Effective Remedy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.