Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Multiple Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge (see Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Multiple Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge (see Photos) (38473 Views)

Multiple Accident In Front Of Uyo Stadium Caused By Phone Call (Photos) / Truck Conveying Army Armored Tank Involved In Multiple Accident In Borno. Photos / Another Multiple Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Multiple Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge (see Photos) by Firefire(m): 9:17pm On Sep 11, 2016
It is well with Nigeria.
Re: Multiple Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge (see Photos) by winkmart: 9:17pm On Sep 11, 2016
too bad more photos on www.blackberrybabes.com
Re: Multiple Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge (see Photos) by GMBuhari: 9:19pm On Sep 11, 2016
grin
Toluwani111:

Mama Lala: lalasticlala,why don't you go to work?
Lalasticlala:Mummy,I'm a moderator,on an online forum.
Mama Lala:Moderator kwanu! What are u moderating?Election Debate?
Lalasticlala: Mummy!!!! They pay me and I move threads to frontpage.
Mama Lala: what is frontapge? And why are u moving threads to front page.. Is front page a shop? Do you supply threads?
Lalasticlala: Mummy,biko kwanu! I do not supply threads... I move online topics to the homepage of an online forum.
Mama Lala: But I have never seen you carry suitcase and wearing suit to go to work... You are just in front of ur laptop all day.. Are u sure it's not 419 you're doing?
Lalasticlala: Mama!!!! Biko leave me... I've just seen a snake thread...

Are you implying yahoo yahoo?
Re: Multiple Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge (see Photos) by Bifwoli: 9:19pm On Sep 11, 2016
God is doing his work to cull the over breeding population and to relieve Lagos of the overbearing humanity on its limited infrastructure..

Thats reason for increased accidents.
Re: Multiple Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge (see Photos) by Pritipat: 9:20pm On Sep 11, 2016
very pathetic
Re: Multiple Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge (see Photos) by twinskenny(m): 9:21pm On Sep 11, 2016
olihilistic:
embarassed
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4224371_bridge1_jpegc87b42318e76052b9cd21f413817e441
chaii that's very pathetic.
I wish you guys quick recovery.

they speed without control. break not good yet they wont value the life of people they are carrying.. same on lagos ibadan expressway. road safety wont check their tyre they will be runing after private cars..
Re: Multiple Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge (see Photos) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 11, 2016
Thank God ooh no one died..... God for bid!!.... Today that is sunday
Re: Multiple Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge (see Photos) by myn44: 9:33pm On Sep 11, 2016
GossipHeart:
Buhari
You will never go unpunished

How shallow....
Re: Multiple Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge (see Photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 11, 2016
Something is not just right about dis point....mayb they need to appease some sango or something angry angry angry
Re: Multiple Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge (see Photos) by myn44: 9:36pm On Sep 11, 2016
winkmart:
too bad
more photos on
www.blackberrybabes.com

For wat naaa...

Why do you want us to look at more pictures, na wedding pictures so?

Anuofia !!
Re: Multiple Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge (see Photos) by Tobyshegz(m): 9:36pm On Sep 11, 2016
Someone will mention Buhari's name now
Re: Multiple Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge (see Photos) by lastpage: 9:44pm On Sep 11, 2016
GoodSide:
its not my fault,drunks stop blaming me

Sir,
its your fault that Drivers over-speeds!
Its your fault that Driver drink Sheepee and Ogogoro, before sitting at the steering Wheel
Its your fault that they drive vehicles that are not roadworthy and unserviced.
Its your fault that the previous administration of GEJ squandered all our Forex reserve and now, the Naira has collapsed

Infact, its your fault that MTN gives free MB to some DRUNKS here, who come to abuse you on everything, even when they fail to sleep at night.

Wetin we nor go here sef?

Lastpage!
Re: Multiple Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge (see Photos) by Yommy247(m): 9:51pm On Sep 11, 2016
Opeade939:
Safe recovery!
safe recovery? Aunty, Shey e gbadun sha? English no be by force o
Re: Multiple Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge (see Photos) by flokii: 10:02pm On Sep 11, 2016
This third mainland bridge sha undecided

Can't they do something, anything.. I'm always in 'soldier mode' when plying d bridge.
RIP to d dead
Re: Multiple Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge (see Photos) by lacream90(f): 10:03pm On Sep 11, 2016
hmmmmmm the devil will not drink our blood in this ember month ijn
Re: Multiple Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge (see Photos) by horrmorr(m): 10:04pm On Sep 11, 2016
lecturerdabo:
Dear Lord grant your Children quick recovery and keep us all safe !

Especially, nairaland family and friends- NFF!!!
Amen Bro.
Re: Multiple Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge (see Photos) by brain247(m): 10:04pm On Sep 11, 2016
GossipHeart:
Buhari
I think you lack sense in your brain. wvhat has buhari got to do with this matter. Rubbish
Re: Multiple Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge (see Photos) by flokii: 10:05pm On Sep 11, 2016
eddyjibs:
i passed there on my way to oshodi today from island. i maintained 60 mph while on d bridge and all d cars were overtaking me. speed kill smh

It's always multiple and fatal on that bridge..
It's not about your speed, just one vehicle can cause d accident and many others will go down with it.. Just sad

1 Like

Re: Multiple Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge (see Photos) by Cathony(m): 10:10pm On Sep 11, 2016
Oh Lord, please save your children ooh
Re: Multiple Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge (see Photos) by Opeade939(f): 10:31pm On Sep 11, 2016
GossipHeart:

R.I.P English What is safe recovery ?? A recovery that is safe ??
Are there deadly recovery ??
Just say speedy recovery
Thank you.
Re: Multiple Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge (see Photos) by KunleSteel: 10:31pm On Sep 11, 2016
Haba... Multiple accident ke? It was just that one (white) bus o. I was part of the first to arrive at the scene... Was in a BRT bus. We helped pull the victims out of the overturned bus. We had to turn the bus over to rescue the driver (the man on the floor with white inner wear). Got some blood stains on me sef.

No lives were lost but many were critically injured. There was even a small boy that miraculously came out unscathed.

It happened close to Iyana Oworo, on the lane from the Island.

Wish them speedy recovery.

#GodBlessNigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Multiple Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge (see Photos) by Opeade939(f): 10:33pm On Sep 11, 2016
Yommy247:
safe recovery? Aunty, Shey e gbadun sha? English no be by force o
na question,am gud,thank you.
I made a mistake and I have corrected it.
Re: Multiple Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge (see Photos) by quinndez(f): 10:48pm On Sep 11, 2016
GossipHeart:
Buhari

Lmao! Wetin concern Bubu for this matter na? Lol. Buhari Don suffer for una hand o. Looool.
Re: Multiple Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge (see Photos) by calabardick(m): 11:05pm On Sep 11, 2016
sometimes when i see incidence like this I almost refuse to pity the victims.
on several occasions, on that same bridge, when those crazy, illiterate drivers drives nonsense or wants to overtake me wrongly, if i go defensive or caution the driver, it is the passengers inside the bus that will start abusing you and i began to wonder whose life is at risk. when it happens like this they will start to call 911 for help
Re: Multiple Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge (see Photos) by pippimp(m): 11:15pm On Sep 11, 2016
lecturerdabo:
Dear Lord grant your Children quick recovery and keep us all safe !

Especially, nairaland family and friends- NFF!!!

It is not God's job to keep Nigerians safe. It is Nigerian's job to keep themselves safe. Nobody will do it for them.
Re: Multiple Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge (see Photos) by ikemesit4477: 11:57pm On Sep 11, 2016
GossipHeart:
Buhari
wow old cargo!
Re: Multiple Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge (see Photos) by mynd1(f): 11:59pm On Sep 11, 2016
GossipHeart:
Buhari
Thunder fire Ur ashawo mama there. cow.
Re: Multiple Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge (see Photos) by holyeye1989(m): 1:15am On Sep 12, 2016
the water they vex
Re: Multiple Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge (see Photos) by obinna58(m): 2:20am On Sep 12, 2016
did anyone notice that lady on the third pix, omo tosexy cheesy anyway rip to the dead
Re: Multiple Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge (see Photos) by talk2bash42: 2:57am On Sep 12, 2016
sorry to say some people are delusional, poor cognitive skills, u can't eat u blame buhari, u can't work u blame buhari, accident u blame buhari. when are going to recognise the fact that the country is in recession due to past corruption eehnn!!!. some Nigerians need chill pills.
Re: Multiple Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge (see Photos) by Totfulguy: 3:59am On Sep 12, 2016
Mandynews:
A ghastly motor accident on 3rd mainland bridge, Lagos has left many people injured.
It was gathered that the accident was between multiple cars and took place in the morning. It is not certain if any life was lost in the accident.

http://lifedrama.com.ng/another-multiple-accident-on-3rd-mainland-bridge-see-photos/

I think this Ibadan-styled buses should be banned totally! I have never seen a bunch of drivers who drive like they have duplicates of their lives like those buses!!! They are worse than keke! God help the injured and traumatized.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police In UAE Search For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Unmarried Woman / Edo Residents Use Refrigerator To Cross Flooded Road / Okada Man Washed Into A Canal By Heavy Flood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.