Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Multiple Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge (see Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Multiple Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge (see Photos) (38474 Views)

Multiple Accident In Front Of Uyo Stadium Caused By Phone Call (Photos) / Truck Conveying Army Armored Tank Involved In Multiple Accident In Borno. Photos / Another Multiple Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Multiple Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge (see Photos) by winkmart: 7:07am On Sep 12, 2016
myn44:

For wat naaa...

Why do you want us to look at more pictures, na wedding pictures so?

Anuofia !!

I don't blame you. You guys go about abusing people any how online. It's a pity, people that are full of abusive words don't progress in life.
Re: Multiple Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge (see Photos) by czaratwork: 9:10am On Sep 12, 2016
It could have been me but mercy said no. God saved me from an accident on third mainland bridge that sunday morning as i was going to church. Infact from the spot it was to happen till i got to my destination my legs were wobbling. The Holy Spirit swerved my car off the bus that was to hit me.
Re: Multiple Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge (see Photos) by mcdonald247(m): 9:56am On Sep 12, 2016
Sorry my people I pray for speedy recovery in Jesus name amen,the people of GOD will not die premature
Re: Multiple Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge (see Photos) by myn44: 9:57am On Sep 12, 2016
winkmart:
I don't blame you. You guys go about abusing people any how online. It's a pity, people that are full of abusive words don't progress in life.

Really?Am i surprised? NO.You only thrive exploiting peoples emotion and weakness. The Post was clear and vivid enough, with more two graphic representation. Why on earth will anyone be interested in looking at "more pictures" of injured victims? Na wedding (celebration) pictures? Tell me ....

But your lust for traffic wont make you think in that direction. Its sad enough to watch people bleed anr die in fatal accidents (which was only neccessary to post as a proof of occurrence) , but the notion behind "for more pictures, click here" is worrisome.
Re: Multiple Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge (see Photos) by winkmart: 11:21am On Sep 12, 2016
myn44:

Really?Am i surprised? NO.You only thrive exploiting peoples emotion and weakness. The Post was clear and vivid enough, with more two graphic representation. Why on earth will anyone be interested in looking at "more pictures" of injured victims? Na wedding (celebration) pictures? Tell me ....

But your lust for traffic wont make you think in that direction. Its sad enough to watch people bleed anr die in fatal accidents (which was only neccessary to post as a proof of occurrence) , but the notion behind "for more pictures, click here" is worrisome.

All you needed to do was point out my wrong doing and not say abusive word...It is a bad culture
Re: Multiple Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge (see Photos) by waldigit: 12:00pm On Sep 12, 2016
bastien:
The blood sucking mermaid aren't yet OK with the blood they have been sucking, they still need more.

Best thing to do is break down the bridge, N bay all the water grin
Yes they will keep sucking blood as long as Nigerians keep partnering with them. Our driving habit stinks and it is a reminiscent of our corrupt disposition.
Re: Multiple Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge (see Photos) by bath(m): 12:20pm On Sep 12, 2016
God, help those that are still alive and may the souls of the dead rest in peace, amen.
Re: Multiple Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge (see Photos) by EternalTruth: 7:41am On Oct 05, 2016
mynd1:
Thunder fire Ur ashawo mama there. cow.
what was your case with TheMonster? Why were you exchanging abusive words? Guess he was banned
Re: Multiple Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge (see Photos) by Femillionairee(m): 1:35pm On Mar 06, 2017
If there is a website that offers respite and relief from all the bad news flying around and being given a right of place by our daily tabloids which agitate the minds of all, will you run to the website? http://femillionairee.com doesn't promote bad news or pokes its nose into the lives of our celebs. No time for that. It's a pure and sheer time wastage. Please go to the site. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

13 Places With Funny Names In Nigeria. Add Yours / Police In UAE Search For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Unmarried Woman / Okada Man Washed Into A Canal By Heavy Flood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.