Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,594 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Are You Using Android One Smartphone? See How To Upgrade To Android 7.0 Nougat - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Are You Using Android One Smartphone? See How To Upgrade To Android 7.0 Nougat (1165 Views)

What Is The Difference Between Android One And Android Go Edition / Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? / Which Data Subscription Are You Using To Browse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Using Android One Smartphone? See How To Upgrade To Android 7.0 Nougat by Techpaded(f): 8:46pm On Sep 11, 2016
Wow! This is good news to users of Android one devices, you can now easily upgrade to the latest Android 7.0 Nougat via OTA.

OTA simply means "Over The Air", and it's a method of receiving system update directly from your phone, without third party apps.

Techpaders, this updates is currently available only for Android One devices (i.e smartphones running on Google built OS). And here is how to upgrade, follow me.

HOW TO UPGRADE TO ANDROID 7.0 NOUGAT
» Grab your Android One device
» Navigate to settings
» Then scroll down and click on "About Phone"

» Now click on "System updates"

» There you can click "download" to instantly upgrade to Android 7.0 Nougat.

http://www.techpaded.com/are-you-using-android-one-device-here-is.xhtml

Re: Are You Using Android One Smartphone? See How To Upgrade To Android 7.0 Nougat by youngkhid(m): 11:46pm On Sep 11, 2016
Please am using an S5 nd I want to upgrade to lollipop but it can't find update. I tried d method u showed.
Re: Are You Using Android One Smartphone? See How To Upgrade To Android 7.0 Nougat by Techpaded(f): 8:09am On Sep 12, 2016
youngkhid:
Please am using an S5 nd I want to upgrade to lollipop but it can't find update. I tried d method u showed.

You have to download the S5 lollipop files, then manually upgrade it.
Re: Are You Using Android One Smartphone? See How To Upgrade To Android 7.0 Nougat by youngkhid(m): 9:51am On Sep 12, 2016
Techpaded:

You have to download the S5 lollipop files, then manually upgrade it.
Sorry but can u give me a link.
Re: Are You Using Android One Smartphone? See How To Upgrade To Android 7.0 Nougat by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 12, 2016
can jellybean 4.2.2 be upgraded?
Re: Are You Using Android One Smartphone? See How To Upgrade To Android 7.0 Nougat by Techpaded(f): 11:59pm On Sep 12, 2016
2kaybiel:
can jellybean 4.2.2 be upgraded?
Yea, but to Android 4.4
Re: Are You Using Android One Smartphone? See How To Upgrade To Android 7.0 Nougat by Nobody: 4:26am On Sep 13, 2016
Techpaded:

Yea, but to Android 4.4
how am I to do it and what the steps to follow?
Re: Are You Using Android One Smartphone? See How To Upgrade To Android 7.0 Nougat by Techpaded(f): 9:16am On Sep 13, 2016
2kaybiel:
how am I to do it and what the steps to follow?
It's the same steps with the one above.
Re: Are You Using Android One Smartphone? See How To Upgrade To Android 7.0 Nougat by popye(m): 6:29pm On Sep 16, 2016
Confirm..

(1) (Reply)

A Month Old Gionee M5 Mini For Sale / Unveiling The Gionee M6 Mirror: A Phone Bigger Than Your Needs. - Nairalander. / How To Increase Your Android Device RAM (up To 4gb)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.