Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

New Date For Coronation Of Oba Of Benin Fixed For October 18 Due To Polls Shift - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / New Date For Coronation Of Oba Of Benin Fixed For October 18 Due To Polls Shift (18091 Views)

Coronation Of Godwin Oguyenbo As The Pere Of Olodiama Kingdom Edo Causes Tension / Strange Scenes From Coronation Of Oba In Benin Kingdom. / Prince Eheneden Erediauwa Moves To Uzama Palace For Coronation Ritual (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Date For Coronation Of Oba Of Benin Fixed For October 18 Due To Polls Shift by Kevwelize: 11:39am On Sep 12, 2016
A country in recession where government at all levels finds it difficult to pay salaries let alone meet other important financial obligations still encourages waste. An Apc government that has always condemned previous administrations for waste now becomes the chief of waste in this era of scarce resources. With this government there's certainly no hope for economic turn around.

3 Likes

Re: New Date For Coronation Of Oba Of Benin Fixed For October 18 Due To Polls Shift by osarenmwienda(f): 11:43am On Sep 12, 2016
na wa o..... wuruwuru don too much self
Re: New Date For Coronation Of Oba Of Benin Fixed For October 18 Due To Polls Shift by osarenmwienda(f): 11:43am On Sep 12, 2016
na wa o..... wuruwuru don too much self
Re: New Date For Coronation Of Oba Of Benin Fixed For October 18 Due To Polls Shift by AdiDami: 11:49am On Sep 12, 2016
It's really an expected shift. Let's see what else the APC would try to tie it's sinking ship to!
Re: New Date For Coronation Of Oba Of Benin Fixed For October 18 Due To Polls Shift by AdiDami: 11:50am On Sep 12, 2016
It's really an expected shift. Let's see what else the APC would try to tie it's sinking ship to!
Re: New Date For Coronation Of Oba Of Benin Fixed For October 18 Due To Polls Shift by AreaFada2: 11:57am On Sep 12, 2016
AdiDami:
It's really an expected shift.
Let's see what else the APC would try to tie it's sinking ship to!

Tor!
Let's see APC/INEC's next game move. grin cheesy

For forcing this moving of coronation day, APC, Oshiomhole & Obaseki have already displayed their credentials as traitors and enemies of Benin people, and utter disrespect. shocked shocked
Re: New Date For Coronation Of Oba Of Benin Fixed For October 18 Due To Polls Shift by PMONEY6: 11:58am On Sep 12, 2016
emeijeh:
Senseless governor didn't put this in mind before shouting for change in date of the election.
We can't wait to kick dem out of government house come Sept. 28th.
This man below has my vote

So only your vote will make him your gov. abi?
you guys still have mouth to talk when things are becoming very obvious.
can't you see that your e-ranting aren't working?
anyway see you at the poll..
Don't worry yourself

3 Likes

Re: New Date For Coronation Of Oba Of Benin Fixed For October 18 Due To Polls Shift by MrCasper: 12:00pm On Sep 12, 2016
All thanks to Osho....

1 Like

Re: New Date For Coronation Of Oba Of Benin Fixed For October 18 Due To Polls Shift by jide219(m): 12:03pm On Sep 12, 2016
excelAGR42:
Which Akoko-Edo are you talking about?
You better speak for your self only.
were I come from, we are voting en-mass for obaseki

1 Like

Re: New Date For Coronation Of Oba Of Benin Fixed For October 18 Due To Polls Shift by chimauga(m): 12:03pm On Sep 12, 2016
Apc and confusion are like this

Re: New Date For Coronation Of Oba Of Benin Fixed For October 18 Due To Polls Shift by Ghost447(m): 12:10pm On Sep 12, 2016
jide219:
Whether it's shifted to December 1st or September 28 what I know is that obaseki is going to win, we the edoite especially from akoko-edo says no to Pastor lucky ize igbinedion
Speak for yourself guy.

2 Likes

Re: New Date For Coronation Of Oba Of Benin Fixed For October 18 Due To Polls Shift by id911(m): 12:20pm On Sep 12, 2016
Ghost447:
Speak for yourself guy.

Don't mind jide219, he ran away and did not respond to me when i quoted him. Smh

2 Likes

Re: New Date For Coronation Of Oba Of Benin Fixed For October 18 Due To Polls Shift by jide219(m): 12:38pm On Sep 12, 2016
id911:

Don't mind jide219, he ran away and did not respond to me when i quoted him. Smh
did nt see any mention

1 Like

Re: New Date For Coronation Of Oba Of Benin Fixed For October 18 Due To Polls Shift by Lescalier: 12:54pm On Sep 12, 2016
AleAirHub:
Yes oooo my brother

Dude doesn't even have a PVC
Re: New Date For Coronation Of Oba Of Benin Fixed For October 18 Due To Polls Shift by Lescalier: 12:55pm On Sep 12, 2016
jide219:
Whether it's shifted to December 1st or September 28 what I know is that obaseki is going to win, we the edoite especially from akoko-edo says no to Pastor lucky ize igbinedion

Re: New Date For Coronation Of Oba Of Benin Fixed For October 18 Due To Polls Shift by eghexs76: 1:08pm On Sep 12, 2016
Oba ghator' okpere
Re: New Date For Coronation Of Oba Of Benin Fixed For October 18 Due To Polls Shift by AleAirHub(m): 1:18pm On Sep 12, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Chai this joke is too tongue beside any prove embarassed
Lescalier:

Re: New Date For Coronation Of Oba Of Benin Fixed For October 18 Due To Polls Shift by mickool(m): 1:33pm On Sep 12, 2016
Good moved. We want a violent free election in Edo state. Vote for GO. GO means goal oriented.

2 Likes

Re: New Date For Coronation Of Oba Of Benin Fixed For October 18 Due To Polls Shift by jide219(m): 1:57pm On Sep 12, 2016
Lescalier:

m nt like u, I did my pvc at oluku primary school, if u are in Edo state then u will understand what m talking about
Re: New Date For Coronation Of Oba Of Benin Fixed For October 18 Due To Polls Shift by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 12, 2016
obaseki is very wicked man. came to mountain of fire & miracle uselu headquarters branch, stood on podium God's alter without permission from RO & was begging d congregation for votes. when he noticed nobody cares about his lies, he quickly promised he will donate 1million naira to all widows. what a wicked world. Edolites shine ur eyes. people took their Bible & walk away

LAST TWO WEEKS, OSHIOMOLE GAVE OUT 7 MILLION NAIRA TO ALL CDA CHAIRMEN TO VOTE FOR APC.

A friend invited me to come pick my own 4k at government house but I declined. I don't do those useless money dat can't feed me let alone other stuff . Dis my friend finished dat money in two days on drink & olosho girl. & back to his spot. each CDA walked away with 100k

ask any mfm member of this branch of what I just posted here. OBASEKI IS TOO DESPERATE & DANGEROUS TO BE EDO GOVERNOR. BILLIONS SPENT ON CAMPAIGN ALREADY.
Re: New Date For Coronation Of Oba Of Benin Fixed For October 18 Due To Polls Shift by allbright(m): 2:02pm On Sep 12, 2016
King Oba Ovonramen N'ogbais speaks from beyond.

BREAKNING NEWS NUGGET- Edo Wakpa-Egbe (Arise) Obaseki and Philip again. King Oba Ovonramen N'ogbais is talking you right now.

Edo shine ur eye. Remember in 1897 it was Obaseki and James philip that invaded the Benin Empire to dethrome our most darling King Oba Ovonramen N'ogbaisi.

Emperor Oshiomole has brought back same combination of Obaseki and Philip again AWUAH- God forbid. This cannot be a coincidence that after 119yrs of the first Agho Obaseki and Captain James philip invaded the Benin kingdom, another Obaseki and Philip again. Ivbiedo nuzomo wakpa-egbe oooooo.- Edo People Shoukd rise up and not allow history repeat itself. Edo Prince Edun Akenzua, direct younger brother of Oba Erediauwa our beloved father have spoken, " Oshiomole have no right to choose who will rule the Binis". The Binis will ensure history does not repeat itself. Long May You Live Our Royal Highness, Crown Prince Eheneden Erediauwa,

Rebroadcast to every Bini you know.

1 Like

Re: New Date For Coronation Of Oba Of Benin Fixed For October 18 Due To Polls Shift by bigapplelass(f): 2:29pm On Sep 12, 2016
"Osagie Ize-Iyamu must be compelled to return the #768 million Naira they deducted from our Oba's federal allocation for 8 good years before asking Edo people for vote.I was beaten,harassed,humiliated and blackmailed for speaking against the injustice melted on our Oba and the good people of Edo state under Lucky Igbinedion.Governor Oshiomhole restored the dignity of our traditional institutions......I smell a strong rebellion against the palace if we allow the PDP come back to power"- Adviser Nowamaigbe. Edo people should please call Ambassador Osayomore Joseph to remind them why he sang "Ododo" because it seems like the Bini's are bent of bringing back a part 2 of the insult melted on our late revered royal father. They fought our late Oba!! They collected his money! They took him to court, they impersonate our late king, and almost elevated their mother's village Enogie Elewaure of Usen" to an Oba. Now they want to come again...Never!!! Esu nu

1 Like

Re: New Date For Coronation Of Oba Of Benin Fixed For October 18 Due To Polls Shift by Tremor007: 4:02pm On Sep 12, 2016
jide219:
So we still have people that reason like this in this modern age shocked shocked don't let me say what's on my mind.
Re: New Date For Coronation Of Oba Of Benin Fixed For October 18 Due To Polls Shift by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 12, 2016
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin

God bless our swaggalicious OBA

APC and Oshiomole's plan of rigging and causing voters apathy has been checkmated by this decision by the King makers of Benin kingdom

Pastor Ize Iyamu is our Governor. ...Quote me any day any time
You are quite dull sha! Coronation never had any effect on the election, and it's stupid of you to think it did. Anyways it's obvious the election is won. You can continue fooling you and your fellow pdp mates over here. Cheers
Re: New Date For Coronation Of Oba Of Benin Fixed For October 18 Due To Polls Shift by Fredosky247(m): 6:18pm On Sep 12, 2016
just the way Nigerians regretted voting out GEJ, so also Edolites would regret if APC eventually loss to PDP in the state. why don'nt we consider the good work that the present party has done in the state by standing with the continuity strides of the state governor? Generally, Nigerians never learn... nothing good comes easy. let's look inward! more so, the state would not be given attention from the Federal level due to the difference in political parties etc. Vote wisely
Re: New Date For Coronation Of Oba Of Benin Fixed For October 18 Due To Polls Shift by Bimpe29: 1:53pm On Sep 14, 2016
Palace could not be consulted in fixing the election date
Re: New Date For Coronation Of Oba Of Benin Fixed For October 18 Due To Polls Shift by todaynewsreview: 4:40pm On Sep 18, 2016
Bettylurv:
Noted!!!
Re: New Date For Coronation Of Oba Of Benin Fixed For October 18 Due To Polls Shift by jide219(m): 2:18pm On Sep 29, 2016
excelAGR42:
Which Akoko-Edo are you talking about?
You better speak for your self only.
guy hwfar,i nor tell u say na apc get akoko edo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo And Yoruba Marriages? / PHOTOS: Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Of Kano At Uniabuja’s Convocation / Names Of Traditional Rulers In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.