Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st (30394 Views)

The Right Time To Start Mini-importation To Make Over 100k B4 Dec. 25th / Fiverr Article Writers:easy Writing,prompt Delivery !! / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by Greg007(m): 7:47pm On Oct 19, 2016
Good evening all. is as if no body has help me to check my gig. im waiting o, i need this review pls so i will knw if dia is any tin i will change to make a good fiverr acct
Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by Greg007(m): 8:43pm On Oct 19, 2016
dia is some tin i don't understand in the Buyers request page, i see some tin like tins

Greetings to you, what do you need done.. a unique seo post, a 100% unique article it's all possible and can be delivered within a short time frame. do contact me with your request and let's get down to work

from this i think is the sellers that are posting this and not the buyers. what do u think?
Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by Goldenboy842(m): 10:20pm On Oct 19, 2016
Greg007:
im posting this again becus i seriously need ur advice on this

pls some one should help me check out my gig,
im new to fiverr and i guest i did every tin right.
im into article writing and blog post. i want to
create a new gig on proofreading and editing. i
want to knw if they are any software to use for
proofreading.

this is my acct: www . fiverr .com/banskywrite

remove the space, u knw how nairaland tins be

Make the description more catchy, Like I am a proficient writer with over 3 year experience in article writing, my articles are unique and engaging with SEO friendly contents.------.

In the ''About gig'' chang the fluent to native English. create more gig. U good to go.
Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by maxdean: 10:23pm On Oct 19, 2016
I'm Buying payoneer fund at very good rate.Lagos residents contact:09094352919
Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by Adeyinka1758(m): 9:49pm On Oct 20, 2016
Profcarmsey, abeg have order start pouring in because my story never change o
Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by Profcamsey(m): 8:06am On Oct 21, 2016
Adeyinka1758:
Profcarmsey, abeg have order start pouring in because my story never change o
yes. I won't lie but the works I have been doing are from bad customers. They don't even reply when I deliver. They don't leave review or 5stars. Its patience. A work of $24 dollars should be marked completed for me today.

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by Goldenboy842(m): 10:16am On Oct 24, 2016
Profcamsey:
yes. I won't lie but the works I have been doing are from bad customers. They don't even reply when I deliver. They don't leave review or 5stars. Its patience. A work of $24 dollars should be marked completed for me today.

Good, keep it up. Always write a simple delivery note like this> Delivery note

Hello [buyer's name]

The doc contains the article, please, take out time to go through it. If there is any problem, please do not hesitate to call my attention.

If you are happy with my work, please give me a 5-star rating and a nice review it helps me a lot.

If you are not happy with my work, please, as for revision.

Warmest Regards
[your name]

3 Likes

Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by Hilux101: 5:20pm On Oct 25, 2016
Goldenboy842:

I will have available funds in my review acct today, you can contact me on WhatsApp 08160403222

More sales to your gig oga. Please, i really need diabolic traffic bot urgently. Can you point me to a working link?
Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by Goldenboy842(m): 5:59pm On Oct 28, 2016
Hilux101:

More sales to your gig oga. Please, i really need diabolic traffic bot urgently. Can you point me to a working link?

I dont ve link but I ve one. I ve not used it before.

I can pass it to you on whatsApp.
Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by Adeyinka1758(m): 3:15pm On Oct 31, 2016
Goldenboy842:

I dont ve link but I ve one. I ve not used it before.

I can pass it to you on whatsApp.
A buyer sent this to me but i saw it late..
Hi thanks for your interest. what i am looking
for you to do is basically rewrite my essay so
that it make sense, and it is suppose to be 500
words. I need you to edit out unnecessary parts
and correct any misspelled words and use strong
vocabulary. I need you to do all of this in less than 24 hours."

Please how am i to reply her? as in am i to send custom offer or i should tell her to check my gig.. please help me incase of next time. thanks
Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by Goldenboy842(m): 3:21pm On Oct 31, 2016
Adeyinka1758:
A buyer sent this to me but i saw it late..
Hi thanks for your interest. what i am looking
for you to do is basically rewrite my essay so
that it make sense, and it is suppose to be 500
words. I need you to edit out unnecessary parts
and correct any misspelled words and use strong
vocabulary. I need you to do all of this in less than 24 hours."

Please how am i to reply her? as in am i to send custom offer or i should tell her to check my gig.. please help me incase of next time. thanks

Hello,
Thanks for your interest in my service.
I am a professional content writer, and I will be glad to help you with your writing project.
I will write you a unique, SEO and engaging article that will promote your sales and your website beyond your expectations.

My basic gig is $5 for 1000 words of content.

I look forward to working with you.

Warmest Regards,

edit to your taste.

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by Adeyinka1758(m): 3:27pm On Oct 31, 2016
Goldenboy842:

Hello,
Thanks for your interest in my service.
I am a professional content writer, and I will be glad to help you with your writing project.
I will write you a unique, SEO and engaging article that will promote your sales and your website beyond your expectations.

My basic gig is $5 for 1000 words of content.

I look forward to working with you.

Warmest Regards,

edit to your taste.
Thanks. Incase of next time because am pretty sure she would have given the work to another seller/bidder.. I just missed opportunity to have first sales.
Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by Goldenboy842(m): 6:27pm On Oct 31, 2016
Adeyinka1758:
Thanks. Incase of next time because am pretty sure she would have given the work to another seller/bidder.. I just missed opportunity to have first sales.

Get the app bro, stay online, even when you in toilet, eating, walking, every where u go. I ve learnt 4 new skills I can offer now just by staying online. Fiverr app is like whatsapp to me.
Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by Profcamsey(m): 7:08pm On Oct 31, 2016
Today was remarkable for me. I got a message from an Indian guy yesterday, though I didn't know he was an Indian but he has a freelancer site for software engineers. He asked me to send quote for 90 seconds explainer video script, I did but later twisted thing and begged me to write 5 "300 words" article for $50. I see offer I jumped to it. I wanted to decline because of my hatred for Indians but I gave him a trial. I delivered within 12 hours. He was shocked and amazed, he even coded that I am not in US because I can't write during that time frame, he said he would hire me permanently. I sharpaly created one fake linked in profile. That was how I was hired but I don't want to tell him I am from Nigeria or should I coz he said that doesn't matter. In all, I have made mor than $80 dollars since joining fiverr few weeks ago. I advice all upcoming freelancers like me to be patient.
Thanks to Emmyk my junior brother all day, venzal and all other adviser here. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by Adeyinka1758(m): 9:33pm On Oct 31, 2016
Profcamsey:
Today was remarkable for me. I got a message from an Indian guy yesterday, though I didn't know he was an Indian but he has a freelancer site for software engineers. He asked me to send quote for 90 seconds explainer video script, I did but later twisted thing and begged me to write 5 "300 words" article for $50. I see offer I jumped to it. I wanted to decline because of my hatred for Indians but I gave him a trial. I delivered within 12 hours. He was shocked and amazed, he even coded that I am not in US because I can't write during that time frame, he said he would hire me permanently. I sharpaly created one fake linked in profile. That was how I was hired but I don't want to tell him I am from Nigeria or should I coz he said that doesn't matter. In all, I have made mor than $80 dollars since joining fiverr few weeks ago. I advice all upcoming freelancers like me to be patient.
Thanks to Emmyk my junior brother all day, venzal and all other adviser here. God bless you.
ride on bro
Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by awulio(f): 6:33pm On Nov 02, 2016
Goldenboy842:

Wao thats much o, hope she delivered a nice job.
It was Okay. for the price I didn't have high expectations but she did well. The topic was a pretty hectic topic, which she did tell me she wasn't sure if she could do the topic.
Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by Goldenboy842(m): 8:39pm On Nov 02, 2016
awulio:

It was Okay. for the price I didn't have high expectations but she did well. The topic was a pretty hectic topic, which she did tell me she wasn't sure if she could do the topic.

Thats nice. U could get more articles for less $$$
Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by Goldenboy842(m): 8:43pm On Nov 02, 2016
Profcamsey:

Thats very good bro. Keep it up.
Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by Goldenboy842(m): 10:23pm On Nov 02, 2016
Just got a tip from a buyer, I never tot he would like the names I provided for him.
Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by slimfit2(m): 11:08pm On Nov 02, 2016
Goldenboy842:
Just got a tip from a buyer, I never tot he would like the names I provided for him.
Nice one! Abeg gurus in the house pls help me chk out my profile for corrections, tips and insights.
http://www.fiverr.com/writingfactory
Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by Goldenboy842(m): 6:38pm On Nov 03, 2016
slimfit2:

Nice one! Abeg gurus in the house pls help me chk out my profile for corrections, tips and insights.
http://www.fiverr.com/writingfactory

Go n create gigs nothing there to review.

Creating a gig is the service you want to offer.
Write it well to propel someone to buy ur services. What you ve there is just profile, u cannot use ur profile to make sales.
Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by Otenzy(m): 7:29am On Nov 04, 2016
Hello chairmen and women. pls go through my page. thanks alot www.fiverr.com/diction001
Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by Goldenboy842(m): 3:35pm On Nov 04, 2016
Otenzy:
Hello chairmen and women. pls go through my page. thanks alot www.fiverr.com/diction001

Not compelling enough to bring in sales, read other gigs in your niche n edit your profile completely.

I wish you the best.
Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by akorson5(m): 5:36pm On Nov 06, 2016
following
Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by xpressTrade: 5:43pm On Nov 06, 2016
if you need videos for your gig,i can make an amazing one for you at a thousand naira. whatsapp me. if you need explaindio, videoscribe,videomakerfx,active presenter,nitro pro,video spin softwares hit me up.
Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by Goldenboy842(m): 10:54pm On Nov 06, 2016
xpressTrade:
if you need videos for your gig,i can make an amazing one for you at a thousand naira. whatsapp me. if you need explaindio, videoscribe,videomakerfx,active presenter,nitro pro,video spin softwares hit me up.

It would be better if you drop 1 video.

Nice work bro.
Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by xpressTrade: 4:30am On Nov 07, 2016
Goldenboy842:

It would be better if you drop 1 video.

Nice work bro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eA0VhGO7Sk0">https://
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eA0VhGO7Sk0

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by xpressTrade: 4:50am On Nov 07, 2016
CHECKOUT MY VIDEO
[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eA0VhGO7Sk0 [/url]
Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by Goldenboy842(m): 4:39pm On Nov 08, 2016
xpressTrade:
CHECKOUT MY VIDEO
[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eA0VhGO7Sk0 [/url]

Very good
Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by Goldenboy842(m): 6:04am On Nov 09, 2016
Orders will just remove sleep from your eyes.
Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by flourishing(m): 10:04am On Nov 09, 2016
[quote author=mojeed4 post=50174495]

Congrats @goldenboy842 on your new status. how do you know when you have an order sir.

am opening an account soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Just Noticed A Fraudulent POS Withdrawal On My Account / 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? / Naira Appreciates Across Forex Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.