Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Shipment Of Samsung Smartphones Explodes During Transport, 3 Dead - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shipment Of Samsung Smartphones Explodes During Transport, 3 Dead (730 Views)

Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shipment Of Samsung Smartphones Explodes During Transport, 3 Dead by ahahnow: 12:11am On Sep 12, 2016
According to witnesses, a series of explosion took place in the truck’s cargo trailer, setting it ablaze.

Within a few seconds, blazing smarpthones were flying in the air in all directions, hitting nearby vehicles at extremely high speeds.

“It was totally crazy! There were hundreds of flaming phones coming out of the trailer at bullet speed,” says Jamal Anderson, whose car was hit by three phones. “It looked like a huge firework with flames and explosions everywhere.”

Seven nearby vehicles were hit by the flaming projectiles, leading to a dramatic car crash involving 17 vehicles.

Samsung Electronics has already recognized many security issues with it’s new smartphone model.
Several people posted images and videos of charred Galaxy Note 7s online and said their phones had caught on fire or that their phone battery had exploded.

Samsung Electronics finally delayed shipments of its premium Note 7 smartphone, wiping almost $7 billion off its market value.

The phones that exploded were models that had been recalled until further tests have been completed.

Source:http://does.ozock.com/shipment-of-samsung-smartphones-explodes-during-transport-3-dead/5/?utm_source=viralholmes.com&utm_medium=s1&utm_campaign=957&atm=957&sp=2

Re: Shipment Of Samsung Smartphones Explodes During Transport, 3 Dead by Thunderlicious: 12:16am On Sep 12, 2016
Samsung phones now a weapon of mass destruction.

1 Like

Re: Shipment Of Samsung Smartphones Explodes During Transport, 3 Dead by GMBuhari: 1:54am On Sep 12, 2016
If it was made or assembled in China, it won't surprise me

If not then the courier has some questions to answer especially if he's black grin

I fear China sotay I leave my e-cigarette and shisha permanently, make he no come explode person face commot
Re: Shipment Of Samsung Smartphones Explodes During Transport, 3 Dead by villareal15(m): 3:19am On Sep 12, 2016
Oh shiit!

(1) (Reply)

A Seminar And Consultancy Session On Commercial Snail Farming And Export / Printing Expert / Let's List Out The Change In Price Of Commodities In Our Locality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.