Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,185 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Hilary Boko Haram Clinton Collapse In Public - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hilary Boko Haram Clinton Collapse In Public (1478 Views)

Malia Obama Kissing & Smoking With Her Boyfriend, Rory Farquharson In Public / Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) / Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilary Boko Haram Clinton Collapse In Public by tit(f): 2:57am On Sep 12, 2016
(CNN)Hillary Clinton has pneumonia, her doctor said Sunday, hours after the Democratic nominee stumbled and exited a 9/11 commemoration ceremony early.

The incident seems certain to prompt further scrutiny of Clinton's health and her campaign's transparency.
Clinton was diagnosed on Friday with pneumonia, and "was put on antibiotics, and advised to rest and modify her schedule," Dr. Lisa Bardack said in a statement.
"While at this morning's event, she became overheated and dehydrated. I have just examined her and she is now re-hydrated and recovering nicely," said Bardack, chairman of internal medicine at the Mount Kisco Medical Group.
Bardack attended to Clinton at her Chappaqua home Sunday.
The Clinton campaign declined to answer questions Sunday why her diagnosis wasn't disclosed Friday.
Clinton's health came into sharp focus Sunday as she appeared wobbly and stumbled as Secret Service agents helped her into a van to exit a memorial service marking the 15th anniversary of the September 11, 2001, attacks. The Democratic nominee traveled to her daughter's nearby apartment and the campaign initially said she felt "overheated."

Follow
Zdenek Gazda @zgazda66
Hillary Clinton 9/11 NYC
10:31 AM - 11 Sep 2016 ยท One World Trade Center, United States
33,621 33,621 Retweets 28,751 28,751 likes
A video of Clinton's departure from the 9/11 event at Ground Zero in Manhattan, posted by Twitter user Zdenek Gazda, shows her clearly stumbling, with Secret Service agents helping her into the van in the motorcade.
Clinton appeared to faint as she was leaving the Ground Zero ceremony, two law enforcement officials -- including one who witnessed the incident -- told CNN.
Leaving her daughter's apartment a little before noon, Clinton told reporters she was "feeling great."
"It's a beautiful day in New York," she added, while smiling and waving to supporters on the street before getting into her motorcade.
A senior adviser to Clinton campaign says California trip is up in the air now in the wake of the health news.
There is a "serious evaluation" of her schedule going on, an aide said, including questions of why she went to the campaign fundraiser which featured Barbra Streisand on Friday anyway.
But Michael Morell, the former CIA deputy director, told CNN's Jake Tapper Sunday he was with Clinton Friday for a national security meeting and "she looked fantastic. She had high energy."
"There are times in all of our lives when we don't feel well," he said. "I missed some of the briefings immediately after 9/11 because I wasn't feeling well. So let's not make more of this than there is."
Clinton suffered a two-minute coughing fit during an event in Cleveland last week, which she blamed on allergies.
"Every time I think about Trump I get allergic," she joked in front of the crowd.
Donald Trump and his top surrogates have claimed that she faces a health crisis, citing selectively edited videos of public events to advance claims she's suffered seizures.
There is no credible evidence to support any of these claims. Clinton's physician -- the only person to speak on the record who has actually examined her -- has repeatedly affirmed the former secretary of state's health and fitness for the highest office in the land.
Clinton during coughing fit: 'Every time I think about Trump I get allergic'
Hillary Clinton during coughing fit: 'I think I'm allergic to Trump'
In an interview on "Fox News Sunday" in August, former New York City mayor and Trump surrogate Rudy Giuliani first accused the mainstream media of hiding evidence, then encouraged doubters to "go online and put down 'Hillary Clinton illness.' "
During an appearance last month on the Jimmy Kimmel show, Clinton called the GOP claims about her health a "wacky strategy."
"I don't know why they are saying this," she said. "I think on the one hand, it is part of the wacky strategy, just say all these crazy things and maybe you can get some people to believe you."
The most recent major health problem Clinton has suffered was a scare in 2012 following a concussion that resulted from a fainting spell -- but she is in good health now, according to a statement from her doctor that Clinton's campaign released in July 2015.
"Mrs. Clinton is a healthy 67-year old female whose current medical conditions include hypothyroidiam and seasonal pollen allergies," wrote Dr. Lisa Bardack, Clinton's doctor since 2001, in a health statement provided by Clinton's campaign.
The health statement says the blood clot, also known as a thrombosis, that Clinton suffered between her brain and skull following a fainting spell and concussion in late 2012 is completely resolved.
Hillary Clinton's life in the spotlight
Photos: Hillary Clinton's life in the spotlight
"She had follow-up testing in 2013, which revealed complete resolution of the effects of the concussion as well as total dissolution of the thrombosis. Mrs. Clinton also tested negative for all clotting disorders," Bardack writes.
But as a precaution, Clinton remains on daily blood thinners, something her husband previously revealed. Clinton takes Coumadin, the brand name for the blood thinner warfarin. She also takes Armour Thyroid for her hypothyroidism, antihistamines and Vitamin B12.
Clinton has no known drug allergies, does not smoke, use tobacco products or illicit drugs and drinks occasionally, according to Bardack, who also details her exercise regime: yoga, swimming, walking and weight training.
Clinton is up to date on health tests, including a colonoscopy and a few other tests not often seen in a presidential candidate's health disclosure: gynecologic exam, mammogram and breast ultrasound.
She received her most recent physical exam on March 21, 2015, according to the the statement. Her blood pressure was 100/65. Her heart rate was 72 and her EKG was normal. Her total cholesterol was 195, with an LDL ("bad cholesterol"wink of 118, and an
HDL ("good cholesterol"wink of 64 and triglycerides of 69.
"She is in excellent physical condition and fit to serve as President of the United States," Bardack's letter concludes.
This story has been updated.
CNN's Jeff Zeleny, Evan Perez and Brianna Keilar contributed to this report.
Re: Hilary Boko Haram Clinton Collapse In Public by MalcoImX: 3:06am On Sep 12, 2016
Did she faint before she stumbled or she stumbled before she fainted. Anybody who stumbles is likely to fall and it's Ipodic Wailing to call it "Collapse." This story just rigmarole without being factual.
//
Hmm, let it not be like Buhari's cancer or old age story oo! American Wailers and IPods don come with their own. As they did to Baba so they want to do with Hillary. Not to worry, this is a sign that she is winning.
//
#SaiBaba #SaiHillary

4 Likes

Re: Hilary Boko Haram Clinton Collapse In Public by Nobody: 3:27am On Sep 12, 2016
No photos? undecided
Re: Hilary Boko Haram Clinton Collapse In Public by Standing5(m): 3:58am On Sep 12, 2016
What's the big deal there?

2 Likes

Re: Hilary Boko Haram Clinton Collapse In Public by allthingsgood: 4:05am On Sep 12, 2016
And so?
Are we not human beings? Just because she is contesting means she cant fall ill abi

Puhleeeeeeese!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Hilary Boko Haram Clinton Collapse In Public by cckris: 4:32am On Sep 12, 2016
Clinton's not-well-concealed support for Boko Haram & other Islamic terrorists may become campaign topics from now.

#istandwithTrump

3 Likes

Re: Hilary Boko Haram Clinton Collapse In Public by gists: 5:13am On Sep 12, 2016
i dont like clinton.
I dont even give a damn about who becomes the next potus, the the US citizens worry about that

but what i know is trump will not be the next potus
anybody that what/hope to win election by fanning the flames of hatred and bigotry and prejudice will lose just like gej

anybody that want to tell US allies to pay for the protection they get from US will lose
Many countries have stood behind US policy and now this clown want them to pay. Imagine US asking countries like Israel, Saudi Arabia, Ukrain, Germany, France and virtually the wholes of europe to pay for the protection they get from US

imagine someone who is contesting to be the next potus saying that he may consider nuking europe and he expect americans will vote for him

imagine someone that want to build a wall which he has not plan of financing the project

imagine someone that want to block out an entire religion from coming into US. Even if he is successful, what will he do to US citizens that are muslims,? is he going to expel them from their own country?

imagine someone that has not campaigned in the black community- saying instead that his campaign has been on national television and so the blacks have also seen and heard him campaign. Even when he discusses issues that affect blacks, he does that infront of white audience!

Our own ipobians here don carry this US election put for head, even though their bigotry couldn't win the election for their jesus of otueke
They forget that they don't even have voting rights in the US election. They should ask themselves the result they got from the Nigerian election where they exercised their voting rights

Again i dont like clinton. Like I said, I dont give a damn who becomes the next potus, I'll let the the US citizens worry about that.
[size=18pt]But what i know is trump will not be the next potus[/size] grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Hilary Boko Haram Clinton Collapse In Public by Nobody: 5:29am On Sep 12, 2016
What has Nigerians got to do with Clinton?
Abeg make I take tea joor...
Re: Hilary Boko Haram Clinton Collapse In Public by Lucasbalo(m): 6:38am On Sep 12, 2016
gists:
i dont like clinton.
I dont even give a damn about who becomes the next potus, the the US citizens worry about that

but what i know is trump will not be the next potus
anybody that what/hope to win election by fanning the flames of hatred and bigotry and prejudice will lose just like gej

anybody that want to tell US allies to pay for the protection they get from US will lose
Many countries have stood behind US policy and now this clown want them to pay. Imagine US asking countries like Israel, Saudi Arabia, Ukrain, Germany, France and virtually the wholes of europe to pay for the protection they get from US

imagine someone who is contesting to be the next potus saying that he may consider nuking europe and he expect americans will vote for him

imagine someone that want to build a wall which he has not plan of financing the project

imagine someone that want to block out an entire religion from coming into US. Even if he is successful, what will he do to US citizens that are muslims,? is he going to expel them from their own country?

imagine someone that has not campaigned in the black community- saying instead that his campaign has been on national television and so the blacks have also seen and heard him campaign. Even when he discusses issues that affect blacks, he does that infront of white audience!

Our own ipobians here don carry this US election put for head, even though their bigotry couldn't win the election for their jesus of otueke
They forget that they don't even have voting rights in the US election. They should ask themselves the result they got from the Nigerian election where they exercised their voting rights

Again i dont like clinton. Like I said, I dont give a damn who becomes the next potus, I'll let the the US citizens worry about that.
[size=18pt]But what i know is trump will not be the next potus[/size] grin grin
God bless you for that. I am a blue blood American and you put it rightly. No way Racist and Misorgynistic Bigot named Tramp will ever become president in America . The greatest thing about America is her diversity. ( E PLURIBUS UNUM ) meaning out of many, one. You can't lead America if you don't like all Americans. 99% of the waillers here supporting the Racist Tramp can't vote, so there mouth foaming is only on Nairaland . Once again, you nailed it with your comment. God's blessings.

2 Likes

Re: Hilary Boko Haram Clinton Collapse In Public by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 12, 2016
Lucasbalo:
God bless you for that. I am a blue blood American and you put it rightly. No way Racist and Misorgynistic Bigot named Tramp will ever become president in America . The greatest thing about America is her diversity. ( E PLURIBUS UNUM ) meaning out of many, one. You can't lead America if you don't like all Americans. 99% of the waillers here supporting the Racist Tramp can't vote, so there mouth foaming is only on Nairaland . Once again, you nailed it with your comment. God's blessings.

At the risk of diverting the subject of discuss ..bro I have to ask ..do you always just like to announce the fact that you are a "blue blooded American" every now and then ? Does the fact that you are American make you feel somewhat fulfilled ? You seem to carry this your "I'm American" thing like some kind of major achievement and you appear to derive some kind of high announcing that fact every now and then .
I have been following your responses on political issues quietly and while I concede you offer valid arguements to support your political affiliation ,you somehow cherish your "americanness" like a major goal achieved .I notice in some of your responses you appear to denigrate those "lowly"people still in Nigeria and it appears you are lost on the fact that many people may also be proud of where they come from wether 3rd world or not ..some.Nigerians just love Nigeria and prefer to be in Nigeria ..I happen to have been lucky to have a chance to relocate to America and for personal reasons I prefer to visit only , and am sure there are so many people in Nigeria with opportunities to be citizens like yourself who may just prefer to be Nigerians I have siblings who are now citizens of America but their nigerianess isn't lost on them. sometimes when I read your post it feels like you almost would turn your skin color just to ride out this American dream to the end i cannot help feeling you just may be suffering from a complex and so you derive some kind of upliftment from reassuring yourself about your nationality every now and then ..maybe I misinterprete your paitriotism for your country ....maybe indeed been an American is really a big deal for you ..I May be wrong but I think we all can contribute to topics without needing to first announce our nationality unless nairaland changed the rules in which Case my bad !! I ain't get the memo ..hope you like the americaness in my last line ...alright don't let me crash your party ..just my opinion ..

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hilary Boko Haram Clinton Collapse In Public by cckris: 7:44am On Sep 12, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Any day Moslems gain a foothold, there'll be no PLURIBUS anything.

Trump is NOT a racist.

#istandwithTrump

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilary Boko Haram Clinton Collapse In Public by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 12, 2016
unclecycs:

At the risk of diverting the subject of discuss ..bro I have to ask ..do you always just like to announce the fact that you are a "blue blooded American" every now and then ? Does the fact that you are American make you feel somewhat fulfilled ? You seem to carry this your "I'm American" thing like some kind of major achievement and you appear to derive some kind of high announcing that fact every now and then .
I have been following your responses on political issues quietly and while I concede you offer valid arguements to support your political affiliation ,you somehow cherish your "americanness" like a major goal achieved .I notice in some of your responses you appear to denigrate those "lowly"people still in Nigeria and it appears you are lost on the fact that many people may also be proud of where they come from wether 3rd world or not ..some.Nigerians just love Nigeria and prefer to be in Nigeria ..I happen to have been lucky to have a chance to relocate to America and for personal reasons I prefer to visit only , and am sure there are so many people in Nigeria with opportunities to be citizens like yourself who may just prefer to be Nigerians I have siblings who are now citizens of America but their nigerianess isn't lost on them. sometimes when I read your post it feels like you almost would turn your skin color just to ride out this American dream to the end i cannot help feeling you just may be suffering from a complex and so you derive some kind of upliftment from reassuring yourself about your nationality every now and then ..maybe I misinterprete your paitriotism for your country ....maybe indeed been an American is really a big deal for you ..I May be wrong but I think we all can contribute to topics without needing to first announce our nationality unless nairaland changed the rules in which Case my bad !! I ain't get the memo ..hope you like the americaness in my last line ...alright don't let me crash your party ..just my opinion ..

Thank you for this incisive comment, unfortunately Mr. Blueblooded-Amerikan will start harping on his citizenship again in a moment - just give him 3hours grin cheesy grin

Even the real Amerikans (whites) rarely boast about their sinking Country. Infact, the very few sensible ones are already renouncing their citizenship because they know what is coming - Inevitable Calamity. grin

www.forbes.com/sites/robertwood/2016/05/06/many-americans-renounce-citizenship-even-before-president-trump/#60ac53612b66

In 2015 alone, more than 4,000 Amerikans renounced their citizenship - up 20 percent from the previous year,
according to data released each quarter by the IRS.

You can't really blame Lucas, I once attempted to diagnose his condition and discovered he is either suffering from hydrocephalus or encephalopathy due to traumatic & acute poverty mentality. grin cheesy grin

As for me, I would rather die in Ijebu or Moskow than to visit that coven. grin

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hilary Boko Haram Clinton Collapse In Public by romme2u: 11:57am On Sep 12, 2016
Zoharariel:

Thank you for this incisive comment, unfortunately Mr. Blueblooded-Amerikan will start harping on his citizenship again in a moment - just give him 3hours grin cheesy grin

Even the real Amerikans (whites) rarely boast about their sinking Country. Infact, the very few sensible ones are already renouncing their citizenship because they know what is coming - Inevitable Calamity. grin

www.forbes.com/sites/robertwood/2016/05/06/many-americans-renounce-citizenship-even-before-president-trump/#60ac53612b66

In 2015 alone, more than 4,000 Amerikans renounced their citizenship - up 20 percent from the previous year,

You can't really blame Lucas, I once attempted to diagnose his condition and discovered he is either suffering from hydrocephalus or encephalopathy due to traumatic & acute poverty mentality. grin cheesy grin

i think moscow will be better as you were born in ijebu to complete the cycle wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilary Boko Haram Clinton Collapse In Public by APCsupporter: 12:57pm On Sep 12, 2016
This op is a child. I know her very well. You employed this same tactics to beat Buhari but at the end what was the result?

I dont care about who wins the US election though
Re: Hilary Boko Haram Clinton Collapse In Public by Lucasbalo(m): 2:11pm On Sep 12, 2016
unclecycs:

There is a reason for what we do in life , either right or wrong. What brought about this is people passing falsehood about happenings which has little or nothing to do with them. Being an American is not a big deal to me because it's not a choice for me . I grew up seeing damages of Racism and plain Bigotry in inner city. People suffered and died during slavery, Jim Crow Era and Civil Rights Era in the 50s and 60s and beyond. That's where my strong opposition to Donald Trump comes from. Most of the people clapping and cheering the bigot never knew what hatred can do to human beings. It's only some Nigerians calling Obama all kind of names and praising A Racist to high heavens. If the bigoted Trump doubts Obama being born in America and therefore he's not eligible to be a President, guess what he Trump thinks of Africans ?. I have nothing against Nigeria because Nigeria blood runs in my veins. Proud of both my Americaness and Nigerianess. That may be hard for you to believe but that's the truth. I have criticized America on so many occasions when America is wrong. On worthless Iraq and Afghanistan wars. On spending money to destabilize Middle East, on police unnecessary killings of unarmed blacks and so on. I strongly believe that critiquing your government and leadership is the highest form of patriotism. If you ever think I am denigrating Nigeria, I will apologize for that. I go off sometimes when I see guys that don't know the going ons here and spouting junks they Google from right wing racist blogs and journals who doesn't even like people that looks like them. Even if Trump wins, I have nothing to lose personally because i am set in my ways but I am a husband and father to three young ladies and a junior and I want a better life for them than I have, hence my strong opposition to the racist trying to con his way to the White House. Sorry for the long epistle and once again I have nothing against Nigeria and infact, I will be in Nigeria for Xmas in December to spend time with my parents.
Re: Hilary Boko Haram Clinton Collapse In Public by Lucasbalo(m): 2:22pm On Sep 12, 2016
Zoharariel:

Coming from you , it's not a surprise. You will go to your maker with that hatred in your blood. Overwhelming majority of the people renouncing their citizenships are trying to avoid paying American taxes because it's high. Few of them renounce because of crimes they have committed like Film Producer Roman Pulaski. If it makes you happy I will renounce mine too and move to ijebu ode with you if you will accommodate me. I hope that is a deal.
Re: Hilary Boko Haram Clinton Collapse In Public by vedaxcool(m): 5:16pm On Sep 12, 2016
[size=18pt]I guess if Trump runs against Hilary's Shadow, he would still be disgraced[/size]

1 Like

Re: Hilary Boko Haram Clinton Collapse In Public by tit(f): 11:27pm On Sep 12, 2016
hilary has suspended her champagne

1 Like

Re: Hilary Boko Haram Clinton Collapse In Public by Herinn330: 7:32pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello every one, how are you? smiley
Re: Hilary Boko Haram Clinton Collapse In Public by nwasinachi(f): 11:11am On Sep 18, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Coming from you , it's not a surprise. You will go to your maker with that hatred in your blood. Overwhelming majority of the people renouncing their citizenships are trying to avoid paying American taxes because it's high. Few of them renounce because of crimes they have committed like Film Producer Roman Pulaski. If it makes you happy I will renounce mine too and move to ijebu ode with you if you will accommodate me. I hope that is a deal.
I like u my dear, u are simple and plain.

1 Like

Re: Hilary Boko Haram Clinton Collapse In Public by bernard392: 1:30pm On Sep 18, 2016
Hello babies cheesy
How are you?
Re: Hilary Boko Haram Clinton Collapse In Public by tit(f): 12:36am On Nov 02, 2016
Hilary,
you see yorsef?
leave book haram,
you no gree.
Israel has done you juju using their boy and his wife.

pray they don't send you to there kiri-kiri
Re: Hilary Boko Haram Clinton Collapse In Public by tit(f): 7:20pm On Nov 09, 2016
ha ha ha
even oyinbo know she is book haram.
who wan die?

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump Returns Back To Social Media With His New $1b Truth Social Platform / Who Is Real British? / Dr. Watson Explains "blacks Are Less Intelligent"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.