Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Happy Eid Al-Adha - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Happy Eid Al-Adha (8156 Views)

Soldiers Watch As Eid-Al-Fitr Prayers In Borno Holds. PICS / Eid-el-adha: UD'HIYA/QURBAANI (sacrifice): What Kind Of Animal Is Suitable? / Happy Eid al Fitr To My Brothers And Sisters On NL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Eid Al-Adha by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 12, 2016
Kazrem:
1. He made us human
2. He made us Muslim
3. We are alive
4. We are sensible to thank Him (some don't)
5. You bought ram or not, you will eat meat.

Alhamdulillah for witnessing another Eidil Kabir.

PS: I am looking for our ram o. aminat508, baba11, omotayor123, agarawu, midolian una help us see am

Bros this one?

Re: Happy Eid Al-Adha by Aminat508(f): 7:55am On Sep 12, 2016
madridguy:
Aminat am expecting you for house ooo as other wives don reach since yesterday. grin

Eid Mubaraq

grin cheesy
Re: Happy Eid Al-Adha by Zeinymira(f): 7:57am On Sep 12, 2016
Eid Mubarak to all the Muslims on NL: demmy66, smellymouth, hybeenoni, Tbaba, udatso,sino, Sissie, lanrexan, vedaxcool, tintingz, ameenahz, abuuUthaymeen, abuklaw and others

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Eid Al-Adha by Kakamorufu(m): 7:57am On Sep 12, 2016
thanks op. Wishing you the same
Re: Happy Eid Al-Adha by gisco200(m): 7:58am On Sep 12, 2016
May Allah Accept ur prayers Brother,
may Allah protect us on this eid prayer an grant us our desires
Re: Happy Eid Al-Adha by AraduF90(m): 8:00am On Sep 12, 2016
Abeg make una invite me o
House address please
Re: Happy Eid Al-Adha by vedaxcool(m): 8:01am On Sep 12, 2016
lanrexlan:
Yes, It is Eid! Alhamudulilah.

Eid greetings to: Vedaxcool, Udatso, Abuhalima, Kayword, greetings, Albaqir, Empiree, Tbaba1234, Rilwayne001, Passingshot, Smellymouth, Jarus, Maclatunji, Sissie, Mukina2, Wheels, babylolaroy, Ummsulaym, Hkana, baba11, kazlaw2000, Abuklaw, Tintingz, Lagosshia, Sino, Slitz, ShiaMuslim, Contact17, lexiconkabir, MrOlai, Haffaze777, balash, Wizeboy, Habiz, Annysat, Hamzatfresh, Nafizzey, Presblug, 1n2n3, Zeinymira, TyHadebimpe, Dominique, daretodiffer, MudhG, tola9ja and the entire Muslim Community of Nairaland. (I want to mention all but my hand don dey pain me grin grin)

A special Eid greetings to Usermane. cool cool cool cool cheesy cheesy wink

May Allah accepts our Ibadah, ease our affairs, guide our paths forgive our shortcomings and grants us all the best in life and world to come. May He makes our feet steadfast on this path of Al Islam (Allahumo Ameen).

Taqabal Allahu Minal Wa Minkum
amin
Thank you, eid mubarak.

1 Like

Re: Happy Eid Al-Adha by Kazrem(m): 8:01am On Sep 12, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Bros this one?
No oo. Na this one oo.

Re: Happy Eid Al-Adha by Zeinymira(f): 8:03am On Sep 12, 2016
lanrexlan:

Eid greetings to: Vedaxcool, Udatso, Abuhalima, Kayword, greetings, Albaqir, Empiree, Tbaba1234, Rilwayne001, Passingshot, Smellymouth, Jarus, Maclatunji, Sissie, Mukina2, Wheels, babylolaroy, Ummsulaym, Hkana, baba11, kazlaw2000, Abuklaw, Tintingz, Lagosshia, Sino, Slitz, ShiaMuslim, Contact17, lexiconkabir, MrOlai, Haffaze777, balash, Wizeboy, Habiz, Annysat, Hamzatfresh, Nafizzey, Presblug, 1n2n3, Zeinymira, TyHadebimpe, Dominique, daretodiffer, MudhG, tola9ja and the entire Muslim Community of Nairaland. (I want to mention all but my hand don dey pain me grin grin)

May Allah accepts our Ibadah, ease our affairs, guide our paths forgive our shortcomings and grants us all the best in life and world to come. May He makes our feet steadfast on this path of Al Islam (Allahumo Ameen).

Amin Eid Mubarak to u too
Re: Happy Eid Al-Adha by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 12, 2016
Kazrem:

No oo. Na this one oo.

shocked bros nawa oo......What's your address abeg grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Eid Al-Adha by khalidjnr(m): 8:06am On Sep 12, 2016
Amen,,Happy Eid el-Kabir to y'll
Re: Happy Eid Al-Adha by blingxx(m): 8:09am On Sep 12, 2016
May Allah swt bestow upon the entire muslim ummah His Rahma, Noor and forgiveness,
may He accept from us our supplications and sacrifices, may He bring peace to us all and grant us patience and tolerance to be better muslims
and may we all meet in janatul firdaus in the hereafter..a
meen thuma ameen!...
A SPECIAL EID - KABIR GREETINGS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!({})
EID MUBARAQ!!!!
Barka da sALLAH

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Eid Al-Adha by barackodam: 8:09am On Sep 12, 2016
Eid-ul-Mubarak!!!

oh, finally......
Re: Happy Eid Al-Adha by baba11(m): 8:12am On Sep 12, 2016
Aminat508:
As you offer your sacrifices today,I wish that Allah showers his divine blessings on you and fulfills all your dreams on this Eid-ul-Adha and always.

Also as you offer your prayers on this Eid-ul-Adha,I hope that the true spirit of this auspicious occasion fills your heart with happiness and good cheer.

Eid-ul-Adha Mubarak!

madridguy

Agarawu23

Presbulg

Contact17

Dahaz

Dominique

Kagarko

tola9ja

Omotayor123

asumo12

Shidof

lexiconkabir

sulakishop

mclaaro

Midolian

Ahmed4002

Canme4u

Baba11

Kazrem
..ameen and to you too

Taqabbal minna wa minkum

2 Likes

Re: Happy Eid Al-Adha by baba11(m): 8:13am On Sep 12, 2016
lanrexlan:

..ameen and to you too

Taqabbal minna wa minkum
Re: Happy Eid Al-Adha by Smellymouth: 8:17am On Sep 12, 2016
Eid shootouts to ==>

Zeinymira,lexiconkabir, aminat508, Omotayor123, agarawu23,saheed9,Rilywane001,kayzat,Empiree,Khalifahsparkles,dare2differ,dominique,lanrexlan,contact17,HaneefahRN and the entire muslim community..

Wishing you ALL a very happy and peaceful Eid...

May Allah accept your good deeds,forgive your transgressions and ease the suffering of all peoples around the globe.

Jazaka Allahu khairan.. cool

Eid Mubarak...

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happy Eid Al-Adha by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 12, 2016
Smellymouth:
Eid shootouts to ==>

Zeinymira,lexiconkabir, aminat508, Omotayor123, agarawu23,saheed9,Rilywane001,Empiree,Khalifahsparkles,dare2differ,dominique,lanrexlan,contact17,HaneefahRN and the entire muslim community..

May Allah accept your good deeds,forgive your transgressions and ease the suffering of all peoples around the globe.

Eid Mubarak...

Ameen

Eid Mubarak!

3 Likes

Re: Happy Eid Al-Adha by baba11(m): 8:19am On Sep 12, 2016
Kazrem:
1. He made us human
2. He made us Muslim
3. We are alive

PS: I am looking for our ram o. aminat508, baba11, omotayor123, agarawu, midolian una help us see am

..you're going to have enough of it if you and omotayor123 can leave your igbo obo side and come to the mainland where things are happening grin
Re: Happy Eid Al-Adha by Rosheedah(f): 8:20am On Sep 12, 2016
lexiconkabir:
Salaam alaykum oh brothers and sisters in Islam smiley, it brings me joy as i wish you all a happy celebration of today's eid, may Allaah reward us for all our good deeds, and may he forgive us for our mistakes, most importantly if we die we should be granted Al-jannatul Firdaus just as the prophet peace and blessing of Allaah be upon him recommended, hope we get the full rewards for todays eid, and I pray Allaah should always keep us to the straight path which we always ask for in our five daily prayers, I greet you just as the sahabas did to each other in times of eid, Taqabbal Allaahu minna wa minkum (May Allaah accept (this worship) from us and from you), Ameen.

HAPPY EID AL ADHA, E SE JEJE OOOOO!!!!! Dont overfeed oooo........

[size=5pt]Mightyraw(m), Ramwab94(m), TaiKuun(m), AllstarZ(m), mrquleak(m), haliruali(m), Arisheloaded(m), eherbal(m), WORDWORLD, DeathStroke007(m), Mrreed(m), mubarakopeyemi(m), IdisuleOurOwn(m), carinmom(f), haffaze777(m), Demmzy15(m), klickash077(m), sawsaw(m), mukina2, sissie, maclantunji, udatso, Aminat508, Empiree, dominique, Rilwayne001, Newnas, eitsei(m), Khodry(m), demmyzenny(m) lagusta, Contact17, sino, yahmohy27, Antina, Damjoy, gaffig, HaneefahRN, bursar, Topestbility, Teeminjin, mrolai, oladim001, dominique, Aareonakakanfo, Aideesheks, dragnet[/size]

And to All my brothers and sister out there in islam,

Assalamu Alaykum warahmatAllaahi Wabarakatuhu.

Aamin thumma aamin

Wa alaykum salam warahmatullah wabarakatuh

1 Like

Re: Happy Eid Al-Adha by sayyid(m): 8:22am On Sep 12, 2016
Eid Mubarak. TaqabalaLlahu minna waminkum. Ameen

1 Like

Re: Happy Eid Al-Adha by Rosheedah(f): 8:22am On Sep 12, 2016
Smellymouth:
Eid shootouts to ==>

Zeinymira,lexiconkabir, aminat508, Omotayor123, agarawu23,saheed9,Rilywane001,Empiree,Khalifahsparkles,dare2differ,dominique,lanrexlan,contact17,HaneefahRN and the entire muslim community..

Eid Mubarak...

Aamin wa iyyakum ......Eid Mubaraq

3 Likes

Re: Happy Eid Al-Adha by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 12, 2016
Eid Mubarak to all the NL Muslim community.

Taqabbal Allaahu minna wa minkum

I am honestly flattered to have received well wishes and prayers from people I have never interacted with cheesy kiss

Once again Eid Mubarak to everyone!!

will be expecting my share of meat grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Happy Eid Al-Adha by akanbimustaphao(m): 8:32am On Sep 12, 2016
As you pray to Allah and offer your sacrifices in the true spirit of Eid-ul Adha – here’s hoping that all your wishes are fulfilled and prayers are answered.Eid days are meant to celebrate the goals and the achievements that make you happiest. The ideals you believe in, the dream you love the best. No shadows to depress you. Only joys to surround you. Allah himself to bless you. These are my wishes for you. Today tomorrow and every day… Eid-Ul-Adha Mubarak!
Re: Happy Eid Al-Adha by Arisheloaded(m): 8:48am On Sep 12, 2016
lexiconkabir:
Salaam alaykum oh brothers and sisters in Islam smiley, it brings me joy as i wish you all a happy celebration of today's eid, may Allaah reward us for all our good deeds, and may he forgive us for our mistakes, most importantly if we die we should be granted Al-jannatul Firdaus just as the prophet peace and blessing of Allaah be upon him recommended, hope we get the full rewards for todays eid, and I pray Allaah should always keep us to the straight path which we always ask for in our five daily prayers, I greet you just as the sahabas did to each other in times of eid, Taqabbal Allaahu minna wa minkum (May Allaah accept (this worship) from us and from you), Ameen.

HAPPY EID AL ADHA, E SE JEJE OOOOO!!!!! Dont overfeed oooo........

[size=5pt]Mightyraw(m), Ramwab94(m), TaiKuun(m), AllstarZ(m), mrquleak(m), haliruali(m), Arisheloaded(m), eherbal(m), WORDWORLD, DeathStroke007(m), Mrreed(m), mubarakopeyemi(m), IdisuleOurOwn(m), carinmom(f), haffaze777(m), Demmzy15(m), klickash077(m), sawsaw(m), mukina2, sissie, maclantunji, udatso, Aminat508, Empiree, dominique, Rilwayne001, Newnas, eitsei(m), Khodry(m), demmyzenny(m) lagusta, Contact17, sino, yahmohy27, Antina, Damjoy, gaffig, HaneefahRN, bursar, Topestbility, Teeminjin, mrolai, oladim001, dominique, Aareonakakanfo, Aideesheks, dragnet[/size]

And to All my brothers and sister out there in islam,

Assalamu Alaykum warahmatAllaahi Wabarakatuhu.

Best Wishes from me to YOU!

May the goodness of Allah that abounds even earthing on earth and heaven occupy your home with joy and tranquility. I beseech the Lord of the Greatest Throne to open your pathways, make your affairs easy, purify your heart, protect you, preserve you upon fortune, favour you always, make you prosper beyond description, grant you Jannah, endow you with a happy EID celebration and long life to experience more EID!

Enjoy the ILEYA Celebration. Eid Mubarak! TAQOBALLAHU MINNA WA MINKUM!

Abu Rayyan Arishekola

2 Likes

Re: Happy Eid Al-Adha by Caseless: 8:49am On Sep 12, 2016
Happy eid adha to you all!
Re: Happy Eid Al-Adha by tintingz(m): 8:53am On Sep 12, 2016
lanrexlan:

Amin. Eid Mubarak..

And Thanks for the message. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Happy Eid Al-Adha by Aminat508(f): 8:54am On Sep 12, 2016
Kazrem:
1. He made us human
2. He made us Muslim
3. We are alive

tongue

Re: Happy Eid Al-Adha by azezola(m): 8:55am On Sep 12, 2016
Same to you
Re: Happy Eid Al-Adha by tintingz(m): 8:56am On Sep 12, 2016
Zeinymira:
Eid Mubarak to all the Muslims on NL: demmy66, smellymouth, hybeenoni, Tbaba, udatso,sino, Sissie, lanrexan, vedaxcool, tintingz, ameenahz, abuuUthaymeen, abuklaw and others
Eid Mubarak to you too. Thanks smiley
Re: Happy Eid Al-Adha by azezola(m): 8:57am On Sep 12, 2016
Eid Mubarak
Re: Happy Eid Al-Adha by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 12, 2016
Rosheedah:

Aamin thumma aamin

Wa alaykum salam warahmatullah wabarakatuh

SubhanAllaah sister! I didn't mention you, how could I have forgotten sad hope you forgive me on this embarassed
Re: Happy Eid Al-Adha by amodu(m): 9:08am On Sep 12, 2016
Celebration galore for we all.
Taqabalallahu Mina Wa Minkum.
Aku Odun, Aku Iyedun, Aseyi S'emi....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Does Love Look Like To You? / Story Of A Man Who Succumbed To Temptation. Inspirational Read !! / Do You Condemn Sheikh Bello Yabo For Incitement Of Extra-judicial Killing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.