Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

If You Are A True Believer, Come In - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Are A True Believer, Come In (573 Views)

7 Reasons Why Every Believer Should Speak In Tongues - Kenneth E Hagin / Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt / In Need Of A True Believer (2) (3) (4)

If You Are A True Believer, Come In by Gboyee4fun(m): 4:14am On Sep 12, 2016
Message to the true believers!!!

I know and believed that it is right time that we stand on what the scripture says. It is time for us to be a real living bible not just a mere quoter, it is time for us to be soaked in the spirit of truth that inspired each writer of the scripture ( we should note that non of the writer has the fullness of God only Christ has it and thank God we all knows that Christ write no book, or letter. If you study Apostle Paul's letter very well He will clearly said "he speaks his mind" telling us that only Christ knows all) and don't forget the spirit of truth that works in the life of the early Apostles and prophets is still around, He never return, bringing everything together in obedience to Christ. Know this that Our Lord and Saviour Christ Himself while on earth was not functioning as He ought to do until He was baptist with the Holy Spirit. So also His disciples ( we all know how timid they were before the day of Pentecost)
*note this please* it wasn't the baptism of water that made them function, if you will agreed with me the Apostles had been Baptist early but they were still carnally minded!!! Now I'm I against water baptism? No because the scripture established it with a reason and a purpose.

The truth is that we are all giants in the reality but it is sealed until we come to it's sense!! When something is sealed, its like a mystery ( ka fi Edidi di nkan) that need to be revealed ( remembered how the garden of Eden is sealed) now to unfold what was sealed, first you must be like the disciple in their walk with Christ though they were still of the flesh but they never desert Jesus, remembered many people backslide from following Christ but the disciples made up their mind to forsake all and followed Him. ( They choice wisely).

it will take serious prayer, fervent prayer, earnest prayer and fasting when necessary ( remember Jabez He unlock what was sealed in his life with Prayer). Jesus our Lord says, we ought to pray and not to faint, He charge His disciples to pray always. Christ emphasis the key to unlock what is sealed...prayer....if you actually walk by Faith, then you must be an embodiment of Prayer.

To discovered who you really are in Christ, you must obey and follow what Christ Himself says and did....remembered He prayed till His sweat turned to blood ( note that He even prayed in an open place where wind blows, yet He still sweat) if Christ can prayed on earth and He His the seed and offspring of Abraham, that has all access to the blessings of Abraham then who are you claiming the blessing of Abraham and you are lazy in prayer? You walk in the ways of the people of this ending world? Instead of your eye gazing Jesus the Author and the finishers of our FAITH, you are looking at the lust in this ending world and you know that devil is the father of the lust.
My brothers and sisters, please at this period, let take our eye off the things of this world, let get serious with our heavenly Father, remember we are from above and not the other. Let be bold enough to stand for the truth in the Holy Bible even if we have to stand alone. May father breathes on us afresh and rooted and grounded us in Faith and may we be able to meet our identity in Christ
I love you, I know you can't hate me because we are born of God that is Love. Stay blessed

A brother...Peteru/ Bitrus
https://m.facebook.com/Peteru-393760750712720/
Re: If You Are A True Believer, Come In by easterwick(m): 7:15am On Sep 12, 2016
I know one thing i can never be a christian but am a disciple of christdesolation abomination is already standing in church people boasting,lovers of money and this is handwork of paul the ravenous deceiver
COME OUT OF THEM AND FOLLOW CHRIST THAT IS HOW YOU CAN BEAR FRUIT DONT WORRY ASK THE FATHER FOR COMFORTER INDOOR BUT THIS WILL LEAD TO GREAT TRIBULATION BECAUSE OF THE CONVICTION REPENT AND FOLLOW THE NARROW ROAD CHRIST IS THE WAY,TRUTH,LIFE
may my father lead my brothers that have be scatter arround the whole world this is a time of distress indeed
Re: If You Are A True Believer, Come In by Gboyee4fun(m): 11:21am On Sep 12, 2016
easterwick:
I know one thing i can never be a christian but am a disciple of christdesolation abomination is already standing in church people boasting,lovers of money and this is handwork of paul the ravenous deceiver
COME OUT OF THEM AND FOLLOW CHRIST THAT IS HOW YOU CAN BEAR FRUIT DONT WORRY ASK THE FATHER FOR COMFORTER INDOOR BUT THIS WILL LEAD TO GREAT TRIBULATION BECAUSE OF THE CONVICTION REPENT AND FOLLOW THE NARROW ROAD CHRIST IS THE WAY,TRUTH,LIFE
may my father lead my brothers that have be scatter arround the whole world this is a time of distress indeed

Paul was not a ravenous deceiver as u said it...if you have any problem with the teaching of Apostle Paul I will prefer that we chat one on one...I will want you to ruminate on what Apostle Peter said about Paul teachings in 2 peter 3:15 to 16....he is a teacher of the word and a teacher is not always right at times and God won't count it as sin because Paul was a chosen vessel.

Acts 10:25-26 Does The Pope Ever Do This? Do Pastors Ever Do This? / Wat A Nairaland Found Doing With This Animal / Ten Ways To Love Others