Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,442 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

2015 Porsche Macan: The Cutest SUV On Nigerian Road - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 2015 Porsche Macan: The Cutest SUV On Nigerian Road (59736 Views)

2019 Porsche Macan Revealed (photos, Details And Price) / 5 Of The World’s Longest Trucks You Will Never See On Nigerian Roads / 52,000 Porsche Macan Recalled Due To Fuel Odour In The Cabin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Porsche Macan: The Cutest SUV On Nigerian Road by amurx(m): 1:09pm On Sep 12, 2016
Some people will always benefits from some people's loss, that's just life... There are some people who doesn't even feel anything about this recession
Re: 2015 Porsche Macan: The Cutest SUV On Nigerian Road by poyet(m): 1:09pm On Sep 12, 2016
See made-in-heaven interior! Lovely!
Re: 2015 Porsche Macan: The Cutest SUV On Nigerian Road by ruggedadventure(m): 1:12pm On Sep 12, 2016
The ride is too cute 4 me... I love them #rugged

Re: 2015 Porsche Macan: The Cutest SUV On Nigerian Road by misscall247: 1:16pm On Sep 12, 2016
Obiomon:
Daaayuuumm! These ride's on heat mehn! Who we buy one for me cheesy plus iphone 7 grin
hmmmm......dis mentality is bad,even if u r joking

So if no body is dia to give u a particular tin as gift u cnt get it by urselv
Re: 2015 Porsche Macan: The Cutest SUV On Nigerian Road by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 12, 2016
Originalsly:
Is Porches made in Nigeria?.... economy in trouble.. forex scarce... N28 M cash taken out from the economy to buy car... and this should make Nigerians respected? Ignorance on display.

From which economy was the #28M taken out from...Na wah instead of u to mind ur biz u dey vex say another man dey spend him money na him say make ur biz no dey do well abi na ur money or are luxury cars meant to be bought and driven by monkeys Its his money so however he spends it is non o ya biz look front or better still look bush because suffer for naija don make Negativity bury ur soul!!! u better change ur thinking to help urself before u complain enter old age angry
Re: 2015 Porsche Macan: The Cutest SUV On Nigerian Road by Tocheagle(m): 1:26pm On Sep 12, 2016
Thats the life i live
Re: 2015 Porsche Macan: The Cutest SUV On Nigerian Road by eastsense(m): 1:32pm On Sep 12, 2016
AutoJoshNG:
The Porsche Macan is the most successful model in the Porsche line-up with buyers waiting about 9 months before taking deliver of their order.

This N28 million Macan was spotted in Lagos and the ride was absolutely awesome. Nigerians should be respected as we usually buy these vehicles cash down compared to our foreign counterparts who usually buy them on credit and pay over 4-5 years.

See more pictures and features of the Porsche Macan:

1) Engine type: 3.0L V6 Twin-Turbo.
2) Transmission: 7-speed Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK). This means the vehicle has a dual clutch system which allows it to change gears instantaneously and the driver won't even notice.
3) Drive train: All Wheel Drive
4) Fuel economy: 17 mpg in the city and 23 mpg on the highway.
5) Fuel tank capacity: 19.8 gallons (75 litres)
6) Horsepower: 340 hp @ 5500 rpm
7) Porsche Torque Vectoring Plus (PTV+): For improved stability and agility as well as reduced body roll.
cool Launch control: This feature is meant for speed enthusiasts who want their car to take off like it has jet engines.
9) Sport plus package: On center console, affects throttle characteristics, systems such as PSM and PTM
10) Porsche Rear Seat Entertainment: Includes two high-resolution 10.1-inch colour touchscreen displays with internal 32 GB flash memory for the storage and playback of up to 4,000 MP3 files.
11) Six-disc CD/DVD changer: You have to pay $500 if you want this feature to be added to your vehicle. However, most would probably not want it in this day and age of satellite radio, blue tooth audio etc.
12) 12V Cooling Bag: It has a capacity of 3.2 gallons (12 liters) for cooling drinks and food.
Porsche Connect Plus: Apple CarPlay, 4G LTE Module for internet connectivity, Real Time Traffic Information, Google Earth and StreetView.

http://autojosh.com/2289-2/u buy a car that will pay for twenty workers in europe for 2 months and ur happy , mr man Ferdinand Porsche is from austria later he immigrated to germany there he established his company ok u said white people buys on credit? Now tell me how much u pay for your insurance in nigeria pls pls stop this joke biko so now it has reached a situation u compares naija with maker's of car u buy
?

Re: 2015 Porsche Macan: The Cutest SUV On Nigerian Road by mecussey(m): 1:37pm On Sep 12, 2016
AutoJoshNG:
The Porsche Macan is the most successful model in the Porsche line-up with buyers waiting about 9 months before taking deliver of their order.

This N28 million Macan was spotted in Lagos and the ride was absolutely awesome. Nigerians should be respected as we usually buy these vehicles cash down compared to our foreign counterparts who usually buy them on credit and pay over 4-5 years.

See more pictures and features of the Porsche Macan:

1) Engine type: 3.0L V6 Twin-Turbo.
2) Transmission: 7-speed Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK). This means the vehicle has a dual clutch system which allows it to change gears instantaneously and the driver won't even notice.
3) Drive train: All Wheel Drive
4) Fuel economy: 17 mpg in the city and 23 mpg on the highway.
5) Fuel tank capacity: 19.8 gallons (75 litres)
6) Horsepower: 340 hp @ 5500 rpm
7) Porsche Torque Vectoring Plus (PTV+): For improved stability and agility as well as reduced body roll.
cool Launch control: This feature is meant for speed enthusiasts who want their car to take off like it has jet engines.
9) Sport plus package: On center console, affects throttle characteristics, systems such as PSM and PTM
10) Porsche Rear Seat Entertainment: Includes two high-resolution 10.1-inch colour touchscreen displays with internal 32 GB flash memory for the storage and playback of up to 4,000 MP3 files.
11) Six-disc CD/DVD changer: You have to pay $500 if you want this feature to be added to your vehicle. However, most would probably not want it in this day and age of satellite radio, blue tooth audio etc.
12) 12V Cooling Bag: It has a capacity of 3.2 gallons (12 liters) for cooling drinks and food.
Porsche Connect Plus: Apple CarPlay, 4G LTE Module for internet connectivity, Real Time Traffic Information, Google Earth and StreetView.

http://autojosh.com/2289-2/

in the next 10yrs it will look like an antelope
Re: 2015 Porsche Macan: The Cutest SUV On Nigerian Road by Kaybaba5(m): 1:38pm On Sep 12, 2016
Recession! Recession. Everybody shouting and hence people are busy buying assorted cars

Baba God na ur hand i dey oooh
I wan buy too
Re: 2015 Porsche Macan: The Cutest SUV On Nigerian Road by diva90: 1:44pm On Sep 12, 2016
Looks just like the porsche Panamera... No much difference
Re: 2015 Porsche Macan: The Cutest SUV On Nigerian Road by ChukwuIbrahim: 1:49pm On Sep 12, 2016
Obiomon:
Daaayuuumm! These ride's on heat mehn! Who we buy one for me cheesy plus iphone 7 grin

1 Like

Re: 2015 Porsche Macan: The Cutest SUV On Nigerian Road by scaramenga: 1:53pm On Sep 12, 2016
cool One of our uncles wey dey beg us for money get this kind motor
Re: 2015 Porsche Macan: The Cutest SUV On Nigerian Road by xtervaganza(m): 1:55pm On Sep 12, 2016
Not special to be honest
Re: 2015 Porsche Macan: The Cutest SUV On Nigerian Road by deolu2000(m): 2:05pm On Sep 12, 2016
Eleda mi ma sun, o ya turn up, wabilahi taofeeq, olorun je kin se konge ire. Luxury at its peak... So long the source of fund is legitimate, then ride on.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Porsche Macan: The Cutest SUV On Nigerian Road by Perfectionist11: 2:13pm On Sep 12, 2016
God for now I only have 1 request..:I wanna be immune to recession!!!.
Re: 2015 Porsche Macan: The Cutest SUV On Nigerian Road by brightpre(m): 2:53pm On Sep 12, 2016
how did pictures of my get here
Re: 2015 Porsche Macan: The Cutest SUV On Nigerian Road by osomegbe(m): 3:00pm On Sep 12, 2016
I will ride this car in 6-9 years time.
Re: 2015 Porsche Macan: The Cutest SUV On Nigerian Road by xpmarj(m): 3:00pm On Sep 12, 2016
No lie
Re: 2015 Porsche Macan: The Cutest SUV On Nigerian Road by rozayx5(m): 3:03pm On Sep 12, 2016
kolawaxxy:
This is nothing. There us this guy on YouTube; Mo Vlog, the cars you'll see will make your jaws drop grin

that guy and his sis dey ball die shocked
Re: 2015 Porsche Macan: The Cutest SUV On Nigerian Road by InvertedHammer: 3:05pm On Sep 12, 2016
/
There is nothing spectacular about it.

I went for a test-drive in one. There is no significant difference between Marcan and Cayenne. The Cayenne is a little bigger. The interior and exterior are pretty much the same. But of course, motor trend magazines will hype it up until people catch up to their antics like they did in the useless Land Rover evogue whose main saving grace is the aesthetic appeals.
\
Re: 2015 Porsche Macan: The Cutest SUV On Nigerian Road by asahnwaKC: 3:06pm On Sep 12, 2016
Wow...if I handle this ride...hmmm
Re: 2015 Porsche Macan: The Cutest SUV On Nigerian Road by geraob1: 3:17pm On Sep 12, 2016
A Nigerian professor just discovered glasses that can see cancer cells and na this dust una de put for FP.. we have really lost it..
Re: 2015 Porsche Macan: The Cutest SUV On Nigerian Road by Worksunlimited: 3:24pm On Sep 12, 2016
klassykute:
jesuu see motor machine
Re: 2015 Porsche Macan: The Cutest SUV On Nigerian Road by Originalsly: 3:34pm On Sep 12, 2016
dairykidd:

From which economy was the #28M taken out from...Na wah instead of u to mind ur biz u dey vex say another man dey spend him money na him say make ur biz no dey do well abi na ur money or are luxury cars meant to be bought and driven by monkeys Its his money so however he spends it is non o ya biz look front or better still look bush because suffer for naija don make Negativity bury ur soul!!! u better change ur thinking to help urself before u complain enter old age angry
Are you sure the money spent is his?.... and not part of what should be yours?...and mine?...ours? Flaunting luxury in a land of widespread poverty and suffering is never a good idea.
Re: 2015 Porsche Macan: The Cutest SUV On Nigerian Road by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 12, 2016
Originalsly:
Are you sure the money spent is his?.... and not part of what should be yours?...and mine?...ours? Flaunting luxury in a land of widespread poverty and suffering is never a good idea.

How many have u investigated oga abi the politicians that loot openly wht have u done abt it...abeg learn to mind ur biz and better urself & stop trying to judge others & if u must judge start from the Top then u will start making sense angry
Re: 2015 Porsche Macan: The Cutest SUV On Nigerian Road by timunstopable: 4:24pm On Sep 12, 2016
Very very nice interior

But the exterior doesn't wow me at all

still a good car with those powerful features..
Re: 2015 Porsche Macan: The Cutest SUV On Nigerian Road by mjay26(m): 4:28pm On Sep 12, 2016
machine
Re: 2015 Porsche Macan: The Cutest SUV On Nigerian Road by LeSudAfricaine: 6:00pm On Sep 12, 2016
Funny thread...thanks god I'm South Africangringringringrin
Re: 2015 Porsche Macan: The Cutest SUV On Nigerian Road by danielicon(m): 6:12pm On Sep 12, 2016
Justmary06:

No mydear, you seem to be the one who is lost in the sea of materialism. You probably will quote me and insult me in it but that will not stop me from telling the truth. You look like a true believer in your 2nd statement but the truth is that you actually only worship Christ because of your selfish wants. I want to ride the poshest cars, live in the biggest house, I want... I want...I want. And I go to church regularly to "fire" prayers. Honestly according to the bible God will not grant riches to those who have selfish needs but to those who are willing to use the riches for the works of God and bless people through it. By the way, rather than you all drooling over cars like that and letting the inventors and their related race mock/laugh at your intelligence and shallow minds while don't you all make use of your creativity and let's appreciate that instead.

hoooo my gawd!!! what are you saying, sir? I seriously marvel at how people think.
if one can wishes for a 28 million for a ride and has the money he should get it.
if one sees a car he likes, he should adore and cherish it.
but someone calling someone that has a car of 28 mill, a waste of money. I will rather say the person needs medical attention. next you will say is that he should use the money to help the poor. come on , do you know him? and secondly helping the poor is not a Must...
Re: 2015 Porsche Macan: The Cutest SUV On Nigerian Road by francisbiz: 6:18pm On Sep 12, 2016
klassykute:
jesuu see motor
Not so special! looks like 'nisan murano' and Q45, mind not my spelling
Re: 2015 Porsche Macan: The Cutest SUV On Nigerian Road by Justmary06(f): 8:11pm On Sep 12, 2016
danielicon:

hoooo my gawd!!! what are you saying, sir? I seriously marvel at how people think.
if one can wishes for a 28 million for a ride and has the money he should get it.
if one sees a car he likes, he should adore and cherish it.
but someone calling someone that has a car of 28 mill, a waste of money. I will rather say the person needs medical attention. next you will say is that he should use the money to help the poor. come on , do you know him? and secondly helping the poor is not a Must...

First of all, I was totally irritated after seeing you regarded me as sir when clearly my name says Mary but I assume you were just being insultive so I take it lightheartedly. 28mill to buy a car? Is a waste of God's blessing. Helping the poor is not a must? Yet, you complain that Buhari is doing nothing and the masses are suffering. I don't know him and thats why I never made a comment to him directly... Only commented on someone's comment. Vanity upon vanity! All is vanity mydear. So says Solomon. Do I have to explain to you how blessed he was in his time. What will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, yet forfeits his soul? Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul? Matt 16:26

Many men lose their souls by not giving up the pursuit of riches. Ambition and wealth become the ransom price of their lives. The desire to be rich and successful is the price, or cost of their lives. When dying on their beds, men who have chased riches all their lives have an empty life. If you are a Good Christian, you should know that the wisdom of this world is foolishness in God's eyes 1cor3:19.
Re: 2015 Porsche Macan: The Cutest SUV On Nigerian Road by Febz9(f): 8:26pm On Sep 12, 2016
Nice!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Dashboard Displays "SERVICE ENGINE SOON" / FRSC Reveals Real Cost Of Obtaining A Driver's Licence / Look At How Someone Converted A Mercedes Benz To A Rolls Royce (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.