Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,347 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" - Investment (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" (72301 Views)

10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead / Still On MMM Matter, Please I Need Urgent Response / SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by chuksmad(m): 5:43pm On Nov 09, 2016
adetunrayo:
Wait for 4 weeks from d date of initiating to get ur full interest. Getting help earlier will reduce ur interest. Note, for referal kindly use tunsesther@yahoo.com
Hello, Mavorians how can somebody close Personal Office that the account number has been created. Though Provide Help has not been created.
Please help your fellow mavorians.
I want to close the PO and create a new PO
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by Nychillax(m): 7:23am On Nov 10, 2016
Mskrisx:

Yes I have

Av u seen wat I told u couple of weeks ago,just need to b vigilant.mmm is still waxing stronger...
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by Nychillax(m): 7:27am On Nov 10, 2016
Youcharia:

I'm part of the scaried cat..
I've clicked to provide help(and it was easy convincing me to join)
Still waiting to be matched but with the way I've been shivering , I doubt if I'll be able to go through with it..

But your comment got me...gave me a lil hope..
I'll like to tap from your smartness...can I call you ??

keep calm.MMM is still on good shape despite the empty threat from FG,only death sure pass ooo.Everything in life is 50/50.But I will hint you how to play smart without loosing 1k anytime mmm crash.
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by Jayjay0(m): 9:15am On Nov 10, 2016
Nychillax:

keep calm.MMM is still on good shape despite the empty threat from FG,only death sure pass ooo.Everything in life is 50/50.But I will hint you how to play smart without loosing 1k anytime mmm crash.
Am interested
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 10, 2016
It is impossible for the FG of Nigeria or any other world power for that matter to shot down MMM.
This is for several reasons,

1.MMM servers are the most advanced set of servers in the World... It is accessed by more that 200 million people world wide who visit it Atleast 2-5 times a day... Yet, the serve is never down.

2. MMM servers are not even hosted in Nigeria, so how can the FG shot it down.

3. MMM has no physical office in Nigeria, so how can the FG shot it down..

4. Participating in MMM isn't illegal and participants are not breaking any law... If donating money to a fellow man is illegal then it means the federal government must be ready to arrest everyone in Nigeria because we all donate money to friends and families but that's obviously impossible.

5. The South African government earlier in the year tried to shot down MMM South Africa on the basis that it is a ponzi scheme but they failed. MMM South Africa participants took the government to court and won the case. The government had to make a withdrawal of some of the negative things they had published allot MMM.
Just 2 weeks ago, the president of South Africa came out publicly to advise unemployed youths to embrace MMM.

6. So, in the same way, MMM Nigeria can never be shot down by the FGN. All we need to do is continue our now PH and GH and keep smiling to the bank.

MMM pays!
Long Live MMM!
Together we change the world.

Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by michelle94(f): 10:23am On Nov 10, 2016
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by Mskrisx(f): 11:52am On Nov 10, 2016
Nychillax:

Av u seen wat I told u couple of weeks ago,just need to b vigilant.mmm is still waxing stronger...

Bro make I stake December? I dey fear make e no go crash eh.... Advice me na
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by julieme: 1:37pm On Nov 10, 2016
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by julieme: 1:40pm On Nov 10, 2016
Calm down MMM will last longer than one can imagine
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by bellville: 2:17pm On Nov 10, 2016
Go ahead. I just provided help today. No shaking.
Mskrisx:

Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 10, 2016
Nychillax:

Okay, I'm all ears
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by riiab: 9:56pm On Nov 10, 2016
Pls u guys should help me o,,,i PH of 100k and d money was split into 4,,,35k,,1k,,58k and 6k,,,the 1st two have confirmed my payment,,,d last two are yet to confirm my payment,,i tried calling them and their respective guiders,,,their numbers weren't going or its a wrong number,,,pls wat do I do,,,its been two days I paid,,,urgent advice needed!!!
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by Nychillax(m): 11:34am On Nov 14, 2016
Mskrisx:

Mention me in another thread or you PM me.
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by Nychillax(m): 11:35am On Nov 14, 2016
Youcharia:

Okay, I'm all ears

PM me
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by Nychillax(m): 11:36am On Nov 14, 2016
Jayjay0:

Am interested

PM me or quote me in another thread.
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by lucianforreal: 10:08am On Nov 28, 2016
for who are doing mmm. before it was like scam but now we have seen it that mmm really pays. those that has benefited are those that started earlier. but there is another good news. another like mmm wealth creation is here like mmm. but this one has 50% increase on invested money than the mmm 30%. join the community and be the first group tp make good cash from it before it becomes like mmm. to join, follow this link below.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfJ-gml25WkwubSIWkiM3EeuZyAfKTyeIBGYnlB6EUR4m8xrw/viewform?c=0&w=1 use put this email for referrer victorahmed234@gmail.com
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by methyl: 9:42pm On Dec 02, 2016
Is a lie i actually thought it is scam too, not until i tried it and got paid. MMM is absolutely real, if you want to register on mmm,
You call me 08188373898, if you want to register on the right mmm platform.
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by yohannazack(m): 11:45pm On Dec 13, 2016
Is Nigeria not a scam? Which is scam worse than what we experience by nigerian leaders today. A country that doesn't about what happens to her citizens, now they chose to help themselves and it becomes an issue as if they care. I don't participate in Mmm, but I think it helps.

Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by Jennyfloxy22: 2:36pm On Dec 22, 2016
EMPOWERMENT -THE
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by dagok(f): 6:19pm On Dec 29, 2016
Hello my fellow Mavrodian.....If you have any problem or issue with your MMM ACCOUNT or You want to CHANGE YOUR GUIDER to someone that will be there for you and pick your call all the time and attend to you if you have any issue with your MMM ACCOUNT....CHAT ME UP ON 08132355293.....I WILL ATTEND TO ANY ISSUE AND QUESTION YOU MAY HAVE WITH MMM......MMM IS NOT CRASH we are coming back fully on or before JANUARY 14th......CHAT ON WHATSAAP 08132355283....GUIDER CEO.
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by LegendAnselm: 4:27am On Jun 22, 2020
julieme:
Calm down MMM will last longer than one can imagine
how long did it last? Talking as if ur god
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by ThugCheetah(m): 5:16pm On Jun 26, 2020
g

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Guide To Cosmetics Production And Profitability In Nigeria / MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? / Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good