Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good (73849 Views)

Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. / 8 Reasons Why MMM Is A Perfect Scam / Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by oglalasioux(m): 1:05pm On Dec 16, 2016
I think MMM is gone for good for the following reasons :

1. There's no central account. This implies that the so called Mavros are simply electronic money. Everyone waiting to get help had provided help which they paid directly to other people in the past. They themselves argue that there's no central account. If there's indeed no central account where is their matured mavro? In the cloud?

2. I believe the system calculated that the get help overwhelmed the provide help. This overload may have happened a month ago and the system had no option than to shut down.

3. Unless new entrants provide enormous help in January, there's no way the get help group can recoup their money and that happening is very unlikely. The only way out is for the scheme to ask those whose monies are trapped to provide help again. That's akin to what happened in South Africa and Zimbabwe and we well know where they are now.

4. The outrageous bonuses drained the system of money that would've been used to settle new entrants. But the organizers knew all along that it's a scam so they built a long system of bonuses and cashed out. If the system was simply to help each other why the big bonuses?

5. It's very likely that there's a group who don't provide help but get help multiple times. Who can check except the site admin who will always include his cronies when matching for payment comes up. Why will they do this? Because they know it's gonna crash.

6. When Mavrodians started showing off their 'wealth' I knew the end was near. All that show off was to get new entrants but they miscalculated the number of gullible people in Nigeria. Once the limit of people who want to reap where they didn't sow was reached, the scheme had to crash.

7. That letter to the government was the clincher. If mmm doesn't return in January all the blame will go to the government and the media. That has always been the scape goat in every country that mmm failed.

I loathe everything gambling. Even breweries that give millions of free drinks during promos are simply getting rid of expired stock. Telecom companies will give you 1000 percent return on your recharge but will bill the hell out of you during calls. Nothing in the world is cheap or free.

333 Likes 43 Shares

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by olawealth1000(m): 1:41pm On Dec 16, 2016
embarassed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by Patented: 1:42pm On Dec 16, 2016
my thoughts exactly. opening in January will trigger a rash of requests for help and people aint likely to join up to provide help

64 Likes

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by midehi2(f): 3:21pm On Dec 16, 2016
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by 1zynnvn(m): 3:21pm On Dec 16, 2016
we no go hear word for this MMM again, when e dey pay, one single thread on mmm no ever comot for front page, now wey e don freeze, We no go hear word again...bia lala be kiaful oo

106 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by FcMilan: 3:21pm On Dec 16, 2016
NEVA LIKED DS MMM frm day 1

but let's stop celebrating d failure all because ur friend asked u to join and u said nop

If we celebrate d failure of Mmm D's way den it goes deep to show how we hate ourselves

wen people were rejoicing abt MMM paying dem u didn't make it a top list gist

nw it has crashed ur making it a top gist jus to mk fun of dem

pls stories lik Dis if nt managed has SUICIDAL effect

let's reduce d MMM post fr Christ sake

157 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by LesbianBoy(m): 3:22pm On Dec 16, 2016
undecided

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by baski92(m): 3:22pm On Dec 16, 2016
Lol MMM don rob Nigerians

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by ariyebaba(m): 3:22pm On Dec 16, 2016
MONEY MUST be MADE ( MMM ) grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by sexymoma(f): 3:22pm On Dec 16, 2016
that is what they don't understand...
it'll eventually crash when una collect una money

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by Calculux95: 3:22pm On Dec 16, 2016
Correct me if I am wrong
But you are neither a participant nor a soothsayer therefore you have absolutely no business creating this list.

Just so you know participants are still actively providing help.

Kindly keep your negative views and opinions to yourself.

Stop taking medicine for other people's problems. .. go fix yours first.
#ISTANDWITHMMM

192 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by freshness2020: 3:22pm On Dec 16, 2016
The media just Want people to commit suicide.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by LesbianBoy(m): 3:23pm On Dec 16, 2016
Hmmmmmm
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by kingfriday(m): 3:23pm On Dec 16, 2016
Please always note that - NOTHING GOES FOR NOTHING.

1 Like

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by Bimpe29: 3:23pm On Dec 16, 2016
Eyaaa! Owo ti wo gbo.

6 Likes

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by Smellymouth: 3:23pm On Dec 16, 2016
My Money!!!! My Money!!! My Money!!!!!

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by Fabulosdave01: 3:23pm On Dec 16, 2016
Lol. Race them alone. It is not your money. They knew the risks before they entered.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by Fabulosdave01: 3:23pm On Dec 16, 2016
Lol. Leave them alone. It is not your money. They knew the risks before they entered.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by macmoyor(m): 3:23pm On Dec 16, 2016
Some nija peeps would call peps abroad and claim that they have no money for food and telling you how things are hard and all sob stories to spare them few $$.
I came to understand that these same peeps don't just have money but even have extra money to spare for mmm. so who is fooling who?

if you cant use your invested money in Xmas, whats the need for it after the time you need it? the mmm guys have frozen all the money for their own jolly,yet magas would be so blind and keep falling.

Our boys in Malay and SA what do you think we do for living when we come back with cars and throwing money around?
I can tell you that Nija peps fall mugu pass oyibo. and the irony is that nija peeps always claim smart..........This is just the beginning .

22 Likes

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by minexpo(m): 3:23pm On Dec 16, 2016
Still don't knw wat made me uninterested since most of ma folks r involved...... grin
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by MrIcredible: 3:23pm On Dec 16, 2016
[s]
oglalasioux:
I think MMM is gone for good for the following reasons :

1. There's no central account. This implies that the so called Mavros are simply electronic money. Everyone waiting to get help had provided help which they paid directly to other people in the past. They themselves argue that there's no central account. If there's indeed no central account where is their matured mavro? In the cloud?

2. I believe the system calculated that the get help overwhelmed the provide help. This overload may have happened a month ago and the system had no option than to shut down.

3. Unless new entrants provide enormous help in January, there's no way the get help group can recoup their money and that happening is very unlikely. The only way out is for the scheme to ask those whose monies are trapped to provide help again. That's akin to what happened in South Africa and Zimbabwe and we well know where they are now.

4. The outrageous bonuses drained the system of money that would've been used to settle new entrants. But the organizers knew all along that it's a scam so they built a long system of bonuses and cashed out. If the system was simply to help each other why the big bonuses?

5. It's very likely that there's a group who don't provide help but get help multiple times. Who can check except the site admin who will always include his cronies when matching for payment comes up. Why will they do this? Because they know it's gonna crash.

6. When Mavrodians started showing off their 'wealth' I knew the end was near. All that show off was to get new entrants but they miscalculated the number of gullible people in Nigeria. Once the limit of people who want to reap where they didn't sow was reached, the scheme had to crash.

7. That letter to the government was the clincher. If mmm doesn't return in January all the blame will go to the government and the media. That has always been the scape goat in every country that mmm failed.

I loathe everything gambling. Even breweries that give millions of free drinks during promos are simply getting rid of expired stock. Telecom companies will give you 1000 percent return on your recharge but will bill the hell out of you during calls. Nothing in the world is cheap or free.
[/s]
Gibberish!

MMM will surely return.

It's not only in Nigeria that mmm has gone into pause mode.

MMM has been in existence since in the 1990s.

Nigerians love quick money so, mmm will surely be back.

I cashed out on Thursday and I collected 90% of my money and bonuses.

I have provided help twice since this pause and waiting to be matched.

I'll surely pay when I get matched.

MMM is good but not perfect.

The only thing that will make mmm crash completely is the outrageous bonuses the system has provided for the so-called guiders.
A guider can provide help of 1million naira and get 6 million naira within a month. This is ridiculous. Instead of about 1.4 million naira an ordinary member will get.

My advice to the admin is that THEY SHOULD CANCEL THE STUPîD GUIDERS BONUSES OR REDUCE IT TO ABOUT 0.0000001%.
REFERERS BONUSES SHOULD BE 5%
AND MAVRO GROWTH SHOULD BE EVERYDAY AND NOT JUST TUESDAYS AND THURSDAYS.

LONG LIVE MMM.

138 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 16, 2016
What are you saying op?
Have u done it before?
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by MrIcredible: 3:23pm On Dec 16, 2016
fratermathy:

Lazy fools full naija sha.

Let me do and setup my own scheme.

I'm sure I'll be a billionaire in no time.

Odonyo!
Senseless doIt busybody fellows full naija sha

Is it your business whatever I choose to do with my money ?

14 Likes

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 16, 2016
The real ponzi scheme is the bank. They won't even give you loan to plant a plot, they don't go any extra length to add value to you. It's all business for them. The government is their accomplice and we all know they are worse. Like Sergei asked, "if you know what is right for people, why is the life so bad in the country?"

I stand with MMM through the trying time.
#IStandWithMavrodi

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by Realist5: 3:24pm On Dec 16, 2016
Long Live MMM

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by sucess001(m): 3:24pm On Dec 16, 2016
So why are u pained @ OP?

It's irresponsible of u to do a long list of reasons for the system to fail when u indicate you are not a participant.

It's irresponsible also of the Mods to use nairaland as a platform to create panic for the system.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by contactmorak: 3:24pm On Dec 16, 2016
The MMM CEO is the man of the year

12 Likes

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by hazyfm1: 3:24pm On Dec 16, 2016
cheesy

When they open in January, you can jump from EKO bridge

grin grin ;

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by timilehin007(m): 3:24pm On Dec 16, 2016
God catch bwoda Sunday grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by ajalawole(m): 3:25pm On Dec 16, 2016
Where are the doubting Thomas....... Ade i warned u, but u said its not my money

1 Like

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:25pm On Dec 16, 2016
d frozen mavros are d phs been expected from donors, so, op u fail exam big time cool

go get a life!
u two bit envious piece of fvck!

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Check Out What I Saved From My Can Piggybank For 5 Months / MMM Nigeria This Is How MMM Zimbabwe Crashed. / MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.