Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" - Investment (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" (72332 Views)

10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead / Still On MMM Matter, Please I Need Urgent Response / SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by billyG(m): 8:47pm On Sep 12, 2016
Saintdix:
Director General Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC); Mounir Gwarzo (left), Director General Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria (FRCN); Dr. Mansur Liman, and Executive Commissioner Legal and Enforcement, SEC, Sa’adatu Bello

http://m.guardian.ng/news/nigerians-ignore-secs-warning-on-online-financial-investment-scheme/
It is SEC that is a scam,who sec don epp?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by Lilimax(f): 8:49pm On Sep 12, 2016
Even with all the empty promises from the ruling party, Nigeria is more like a scam embarassed For now, na MMM sure pass grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by cindybrown(f): 8:50pm On Sep 12, 2016
mmm is not a scam.it's real and paying. smiley Glad to be a mavrodian wink

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 12, 2016
living2013:
what is not a risk?

I am a beneficiary of this scheme. Many participants under me have also been testifying

Under you, there's a pyramid system?
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by globalresource: 9:21pm On Sep 12, 2016
polariss:
lol..sorry here is where I would need some clarification.

the confirmation part..lets say after providing help to you and you received the help but did not/refuse to confirm it on your MMM account...does that mean my money is gone?..

ok. when there is a failure from the other party, the system reassigned u automatically. your money is not gone. even though your question is not that straight forward. you can PM. I wil be waiting
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by globalresource: 9:26pm On Sep 12, 2016
SnowJay92:

Under you, there's a pyramid system?

your questions wont help you brother. join us and smile to the bank or you watch us from afar.

the government cant solve our problem. only us can solve it for ourselves. PM me for more(full) info and how to participate successfully in MMM. together we change the world

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by MikeB3(m): 9:36pm On Sep 12, 2016
MMM is not a scam, it is legal and very sensible. If you are not a participant or prospective participant. Please shut up your pessimistic mouth!!!
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by Preciousseed(m): 9:49pm On Sep 12, 2016
The truth is that many people calling MMM scam don't really know what it is all about. They will cite one Wikipedia like that. Me too, I felt it was a scam initially but summoned courage to try it with just 20k. lo and behold, after a month I got 34k. Meanwhile, I registered in one MLM like that, let me not call the name, with 19,800. For 4 months now, I have not made my 19,800 back let alone any profit. Another question I want to ask is this, why didn't SEC or whatever warn against MLMs? oh, because they registered and pays them...maybe as NGO or charity organizations. Those ones even have a central account where all the money goes to......Abeg I prefer MMM to MLM ooo. My own opinion anyway!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by crackhouse(m): 9:50pm On Sep 12, 2016
duruallwell25:
They will shut down the system due to reasons best known to them, maybe "technical or server error" and all those who have Provided Help (PH) for that month bear the brunt. Some may not live to tell the story (suicide action) grin
if they shut down the site how will they scam people of their money since the money is not paid in their acct so they have nothing to gain if they shut down. I think the SEC is not happy because they didn't register with their commission and that's why they branded it fake and scam.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by ziego(m): 9:54pm On Sep 12, 2016
I bet you very soon fg will declare that who so ever that wants to participate with mmm should go on.

Let's keep enjoying it

The joy of it all is that no participant gives a negative testimony about it.

If we are not complaining why not leave us in peace.

I guess we are spoiling business for all these exchangers that would loan money to someone and he pays interest till he dies.

I thank God MMM came now there is economic hardship.

Even if rice rise to 50k per bag
It's not up to my weekly income in mmm

Long live mmm
Long live mavrodi
Long live Nigeria

Whatsapp me if u wish to earn above 100k everyweek

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 12, 2016
olamik123:
Government and SEC deprived you of diving into the wealth from bitcoin, is that fair?
Banks will be like, your money is safe with us, and my question is, is our money really safe? They use our money (because without u and I, nothing like bank) to give loans to companies and make huge interest, if they are giving me 5% monthly, i won’t be shouting instead they charge me for using my money for business. Billing you unnecessary charges and the worse part of it is that you can’t talk, even if you do, who will hear you? Bank will send you a credit alert or interest alert of #0.50k and charge #4 for the sms. And you said that one is not a legalized scam (you are wicked).
Politicians will be like vote for us, when you vote for us, we will do this do that. Your vote counts. Liars, the worst scams ever seen are the politicians, deceivers. The less privilege are the ones languishing in poverty but you are there living in luxuries, you denied us from going to the best schools because of the high fees but your children are in the best school outside the country. And you think you are not a scam? You are deceiving yourself.
School will be like read your book and make sure you pass very well so that you can get a good job, where is the job? 6Years in primary, 6yrs secondary school that is if you didn’t repeat any class then 4 yrs in tertiary institution as the case may be plus another 1yr of youth service and after all these years no job to be found and you said that is not a scam?
You subscribe to DSTV, after you might have paid your NEPA bill of which you only get light in the middle of the night around 1am -5am, tell me who want to use the light? And DSTV management could not even pause the operation for you since you are not using the service, that is non of their business and at the end of the month, NEPA will still come with an estimated bill of which you can’t shout, if you do, they will cut your wire and assume you did nothing to it for a month, you still pay for that month despite you didn’t use light and when you want to reconnect, you will pay reconnection fee. is that not a scam?
If I should continue disclosing all their scams, facebook won’t be enough to accommodate it.
We have been in this slavery long enough, we can’t take it any more. It is obvious they do not want the average man to live the better life that we suppose to.
MMM has come to stay and not SEC nor Government can stop it
They said MMM is a scam, yes we know
is a ponzi scheme, yes we are aware of that
is a fraud, yeeeessss we know about that also
Ah, the founder is a thief, yes we read about that, we even read that he was jailed, and so what?
MMM is too risky (Abeg shut up that dirty mouth)
I’ve been taking risk since i was born, living in Nigeria (where there is no security, if its not boko haram today, it will be fulani herdsmen or some stupid avengers and their kinsmen kidnappers etc) is the greatest risk one can take and if i have been living in it for more than 40yrs with the risk attached, i tell you the truth, i can overcome any risk.
We are risk takers
We are scammers
We are ponzians
We are Mavrodian
We are MMM
Fools are always used to recycle history.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by eay(m): 9:59pm On Sep 12, 2016
Hehehe grin
I laff...thanks for the free advertisement grin
Just for clarity sake...MMM is not a scam and it's not a Ponzi scheme.
We only donate to each other and get the 30% increment via 'crowd funding' Whc I majorly used by banks too.
My greatest joy is seeing the lifes of d ppl I invited transformed drastically...because dey are ready to take d risk and have erased the 'scam' mentality off their head.
If you are really interested in knowing all abt mmm + I will guide you through ur registration + I will add u to our MMM whatsapp grp page, FOR FREE
[/b]Kindly quote me and drop your whatsapp number[b]

Cheers! Together we change the world!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by charlsecy(m): 10:03pm On Sep 12, 2016
eldoradoxx:
......But a time comes when the queue for settlement outgrows the number of people investing and then it crashes......
Keep quiet if you don't understand how MMM works!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by snoopdg(m): 10:03pm On Sep 12, 2016
SEC is sick in the head along with CBN, I have been waiting for this disclaimer and they didn't let me down. Again sec and CBN are a tool for legalised crime, what is the state of their capital markets and treasury bills? Who has it helped if not their partners in crime.

Nigerians be sorting their lives quietly using mmm, here they come, regulators of the real scam called our banks tell Nigerians to ditch mmm. What has the FG done to better the lives of Nigerians?

What is the minimum pay?
What does the banks offer as interest on savings?
What plans do they have for the ones who voted them into office other than to return to the farms while they loot the nation?

What is not even a risk in this world especially living in Nigeria?

So they face their looting while we live our lives, they didn't give us the money we use for mmm,

those Who share the opinion of the CBN and sec, I ask, what good offer have they brought to you?

Be wise and sort your life,

Mmm is the best way to go.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by creativewr(m): 10:10pm On Sep 12, 2016
Those who cry most are those who haven't participated in MMM at all.

You don't know the ideology behind it, yet you are trying to bring down a system you know nothing about.

MMM is a community of self-less individuals who are meeting their needs by helping others meet their needs first.

There is no central account where we put all our money into; all these money are in over 500,000+ accounts where it keeps rotating, one reason why SEC is after it is because Money is now serving the real function (currency I.e flowing among us).

For those who want to know more...

Please take your time to read this.

MMM is a mutual-aid community with over 500,000+ members in Nigeria. It is also in over 118 countries in the world.

In MMM, what we do is we help each other achieve our dreams. For those who want to start a business but do not have enough money. For those who want to embark on a project, but do not have sufficient fund and be it any dream of your choice.

In MMM, u provide help (that is donate any amount starting from 1000naira to 3.8million naira) of any amount and in 30 days u get 30% of your money + the amount in 30days paid directly into your bank account.

As stated earlier, you can start with a minimum of 1,000 and a maximum of 3.8million Naira.

Let's say you start with 1000naira after 30days you will get 1300,

You put 5,000 you get 6500,

you put 10,000 you get 13,000,

you put 20,000 you get 26,000 + $20 (6600 bonus for first timers)

you put 50,000 you get 65,000, + $20 (6600 bonus for first timers)

You put 100,000 you get 130,000, + $20 (6600 bonus for first timers) and so on.

BONUSES added for registering
$1=322

#18,000+30%+$20=?
#170000+30%+$50=?
#1,000,099+30%+$100=?

This bonus is added with your 30%interest + initial donation payable directly into your bank account after 30days.

In MMM:

You don't buy anything
You don't sell anything
You don't talk to anyone
You don't need to invite anybody to join under you if you don't want to.

In this recession, many people who have lost hope have been able to build up their hope using this opportunity.

MMM is growing strong daily and as a matter of fact, the moment you make your pledge, your money remains with you till the time you are matched (that is you will get someone who needs the amount you are pledging which takes between 2 to 3 weeks) and as your money is with you, your reward is growing 1% everyday till 30days.

Once you pay, u upload your payment proof, and that means you are eligible to get the amount you pledge + 30% + bonus (if you pledge more than 18000naira).

There is no central account where someone will run away with the money, but each of us, the over 500,000+ members are MMM.

A Ponzi scheme has a central account
A Ponzi scheme would have been revealed if it has less than 200k members

Over 500,000+ members and none of them have cried wolf yet!

Pluuuuzzzzz!!! No one is forcing anyone to join. You stay and wait till $1 becomes #1...

Let Mavrodians keep smiling to the bank...

Long live MMM.
Together we will change the world

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by Uncletony(m): 10:12pm On Sep 12, 2016
chumakk:
The question is ---what do they do with the money within one month for it to gain 30%?

My dear it is too complex for u to comprehend!. U would have asked facebook founder what to do with ur numerous friends when he visited nigeria. Like i said before, this is not algebriac equation so dnt bother trying...
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by nairacash1: 10:15pm On Sep 12, 2016
cindybrown:
mmm is not a scam.it's real and paying. smiley Glad to be a mavrodian wink

I DON CHOP I DON TASTE THE MONEY. MY ONLY REGRET IS NOT JOINING WHEN I FIRST GOT THE MESSAGE IN DEC 2015.......
If you have any queries or need a step by step do it yourself pictorial registration guide and tips email bizokoro@gmail.com
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by Uncletony(m): 10:18pm On Sep 12, 2016
It is a cycle of endless borrowing, no central account, it cannever crash unless the Government decide to ban it. But thank God the headquater is not in Nigeria but russia. As expected, it would be to complex for mediocre minds especially when they are from the Northern Nigeria, as my brothers in southeast, they understand what mmm is all abt
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by alexvic12: 10:23pm On Sep 12, 2016
MarshRiley:
Scam?
When I just PH another 100k?
Abegi,is Nigeria not a scam?

don't mind them. Continue grin
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by Obanz2(f): 10:29pm On Sep 12, 2016
[quote author=Opistorincos post=49289623]its just a matter of time, all the people hailing MMM now will cry to us for help and verily verily i saw unto you, by then, it will be too late to cry,scream or even commit suicide[/quote even thou is scam have gain a lot from it..
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by bengunsman(m): 10:29pm On Sep 12, 2016
I have been paid and still getting paid, I have pulled out my initial capital of 500k yet I'm heading for 2.1m by October... So fuk SEC ..where were they when I lost my 1m in d stock MKT. Whatsapp -- 08173927157 -- if u need the free eBook on how to register and step by step guide

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by ebonytarki(m): 10:40pm On Sep 12, 2016
Listening to dis greedy aimless govt alone is a big risk.MMM rocks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by fkj950ax(m): 10:42pm On Sep 12, 2016
Final comments on MMM

No long thing... Just type mmm in Google search bar and press enter

Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by DSP1: 10:49pm On Sep 12, 2016
Please Read Through This Information To Understand How You Can Earn 30% on Any Amount from 1,000 to 2,200,000 Naira Monthly..

Send me a Message To Ask Your Questions - Call or Whatsapp: +2348032156668 For Guidelines/More Information

------
MMM is a Global Mutual Aid Fund, Financial Social Network, A Community of People Helping People To Become Financially Independent.
We do two main activities in the MMM Community which is known as Providing Help (PH) and Getting Help (GH)...

Participants in the MMM community are to Provide Help (PH) to the Community and in return receive more help or Get Help (GH) from the community.
When you provide help, you become eligible to get help of the amount you provided plus a reward of 30% over a period of 30Days for every help you provide...

There are lots of Benefits available to participants within the community... e.g.
30% Rewards on Every Financial help you provide During a 30Day Period, Referral Bonuses of 10% on all transactions for all participants you directly refer to the MMM Community, Benefits on Letter of happiness- From 3-10% of your GH and a lot more when you become a Guider

This help is strictly financial, though not required immediately, it is first taken in form of a pledge by you to the community and it shall be requested for after some days normally (1-35Days) when it is needed by a member of the community...

When you are emailed or contacted to actually pay to a participant in the MMM Community the amount you had earlier pledged to Provide, you will be required to meet up with the payment within maximum of 48hours else your account will be blocked.

At the time when you are yet to actually Provide the promised help, your rewards would have already been increasing by 1% Daily for any amount you have pledged to provide as help.

So after you have actually provided the help you had promised to provide, you will be eligible to also request for help to the amount you provided plus a 30% of that amount as reward for participating in the community if your pledge has stayed for 30Days else you get the percentage of the number of Days your pledge has stayed.

It is a simple process

You can provide help of any amount between 1,000 naira and 2,200,000 naira

IT should also be noted that we advise in MMM to use spare cash, rather than keeping your money at the bank, laying fallow, you can use it to PH and be sure to get 30% on it after 30 days.

Registration is Free

To Register or to ask further questions Send Messages or Questions - Call or Whatsapp: +2348032156668 For Guidelines/More Information
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by tityboi: 10:50pm On Sep 12, 2016
They will learn the hard way.words are inadequate to express my 12years experience of losses upon losses to similar scam project like the so call mmm. They will make it look rule for a while to deceive people and gone without a trace at point when many has put everything they got.not too many winners but too many losers at the end.time will tell
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by Tijay90(m): 10:52pm On Sep 12, 2016
Open gate, Pennywise... Nigerians don't know what a Ponzi scheme is. Any business that doesn't trade in a commodity/service is bound to crash.
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by MasterCare4u(m): 10:54pm On Sep 12, 2016
Why has SEC not been able to close Betnaija, naijabet, Nepa or phcn, stock market, facebook and others?

SEC should face their work and stop pipping into MMM. Funny enough most of their officers are big time players in MMM.

MMM IS THE HOPE OF NIGERIAINS.
MMM IS REAL!
MMM PAYS!
MMM IS LEGIT!
MMM IS TOUCHING LIVES!
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by goodgate: 11:01pm On Sep 12, 2016
izzou:
Dangote can't even boast of a 30% profit in a month

Well, lemme sit back and watch how MMM goes

cool
Oga say what you know nah,Dangote and most Nigerian Business Men Earn over 50% on their Investments even in the First month of Business Operations.There are Businesses that give you profit over a hundred percent profit weekly,like what I trade as a side biz,you have to get a very Feasible Idea or else the Bank might not lend you.
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by izzou(m): 11:05pm On Sep 12, 2016
goodgate:
Oga say what you know nah,Dangote and even most Nigerian Business Men Earn over 50% on their Investments even in the First month,you have get a very Feasible Idea or else the Bank might not lend you.

And he lost how many million dollars recently?

Be informed bro

I know you are part of the MMM. I didn't condemn your so called investment. I just choose to stay on the sidelines this time
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by goodgate: 11:14pm On Sep 12, 2016
izzou:

And he lost how many million dollars recently?

Be informed bro

I know you are part of the MMM. I didn't condemn your so called investment. I just choose to stay on the sidelines this time

You have to Informed too,he actually did not lose monies as being projected by the Media,he took of $5.4Billion dollars as equity for Investments.I am not and will never be part of MMM or whatever of its kind.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Guide To Cosmetics Production And Profitability In Nigeria / MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.