Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,275 members, 7,957,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:40 PM

Of Shocking Sexual Advances From Men - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Of Shocking Sexual Advances From Men (3095 Views)

What Do Women Really Want From Men? / Man Who Laid Magun On Her Wife To Keep Her Away From Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Of Shocking Sexual Advances From Men by 5minsmadness: 9:00am On Dec 05, 2016
The person that wrote the paragraph below is not in touch with reality.

Men are attracted to certain parts of a woman's anatomy (her breasts, hips, buttocks, and the slit of her vagina). They will literally pay good money to just look at those parts even if they dont get to touch them. This is a male's natural instinct. From that moment onwards the male brain will proceed down the path of sex (can I have sex with her? If not, why? Against the law? Too public? A stranger? She might not be willing? etc). Depending on how you feel about the person/level of attractiveness, the pressure can be intense. It can be very irritating discussing a buisness issue with a woman wearing a transparent blouse and no bra and a short skirt. Men would much rather forego all of that and discuss with a decently well covered lady.

Now for the arabs whose women cover all parts of thier body, trust me the men have all the hormones raging and will use all that power for the little they have to work with (her sexy lips, the beauty of her smile, her vivaciousness, etc.

There will always be exceptions to the rule e.g pedophiles and rapists who have no control whatsoever over their passions and are willing to risk prison to satisfy their urges. These are the exceptions and shouldn't be used as a yardstick to judge the normal men out there. If not all normal men are attracted to sexy or sexily dressed women and will make a move if they get the chance and if the atmosphere is conducive.

Re: Of Shocking Sexual Advances From Men by davidif: 5:17pm On Dec 29, 2016
nnamdibig:
What gave you the right and guts to judge an "average" man this way?
Have seen case where ladies call men weakling for not doing all that you listed above.

On the other hand, as far as is not coming as a harassment, what's wrong in making sexual advances?

Well, because just for starters, it is called sexual assault.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Of Shocking Sexual Advances From Men by davidif: 5:21pm On Dec 29, 2016
5minsmadness:

Because the baseline instinctof any man within 10yards of a woman he is not related to, is sex.
Those of your male friends who havent asked u simply do not have the guts or have weighed the pros and cons and decided against it.

But i assure you, they have definitely thought of it.

Or maybe they are just simply bit attracted to her. Have you ever considered the thought that maybe not all guys are like you.
Re: Of Shocking Sexual Advances From Men by Blue3k(m): 5:24pm On Dec 29, 2016
davidif:

Well, because just for starters, it is called sexual harassment.

Please don't make me die of laughter this morning.
Re: Of Shocking Sexual Advances From Men by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 29, 2016
maxioptiultra:
What gives the average man the right to make these sort of advances on an unsuspecting female who innocently thinks she is forming a warm, no-strings-attached friendship with a supposedly responsible guy?

What gives him the right to spring this sort of surprise on her?

What gives him the right to upset her this much, and make her lose the vestige of trust which she still maintains for their kind?

What makes him think he can't enjoy a warm visit from a female friend or acquaintance without bringing some sort of sexual act into the mix?

What gives him the right to disturb her sense of safety this way?

What gives him the right to disappoint her by holding himself out as an easy-going, decent and responsible guy today, only for him to turn around and make an awkward request tomorrow?

What gives him the guts to think that every lady out there is for his taking?!!!

What has corrupted him so much so that he thinks her pleasantries and niceness indicate some form of sexual interest in him?

What makes the average man all that he should not be?

Upbringing and environment

1 Like

Re: Of Shocking Sexual Advances From Men by davidif: 5:27pm On Dec 29, 2016
maxioptiultra:
Thanks to you guys for chipping in a thing or two here. You guys reminded me of some basic things, which I had almost forgotten. I guess it''s guards WAY up from now on. Thanks you guys!

CC: Dvampire
sisisioge
5minsmadness
shadeyinka

Don't listen to them o, they are just projecting there own mentality and intentiins to most guys out there.

The truth of the matter is that "men" are not a monolith (Google that word) so this overtly simplistic mindset where you generalize and assume that most guys behave in a certain way is fallacious at best.
Re: Of Shocking Sexual Advances From Men by davidif: 5:39pm On Dec 29, 2016
gidjah:
Your head dey there sisi, I won't disagree with you over this one you posted. Lots of ladies wanna get it free from men, you want friendship, material things want his space, want his time, want his energy ....all this on you alone, yet you want them all for free! ,Na WA o! ,Na only you Waka come? ??you can't keep showing him green light without expecting him to respond to the signals! He is not a wood. That was how this village girl (who taught a she stays in the city wanted to take advantage of my goodness and generous calmness
..she wanted it all ..my money, my time ,my attention. ... all for free, made some a tempt to touch her and she shouted. .....'i hate it'...I responded you don't like to be kissed '?she noded, gave her some time ...and at last I had to tell her you can't be getting things from me and you not ready to to supply. ....she told me her body is the temple of God. ..bla bla bla. I told her to go to the "temple" to keep asking for all the things she has been collecting from me.she told me her body belongs to some one else and I told her that my money and time belongs to another person too.Na so matter take end.Ladies should stop demanding things from whoever they won't like to have relationship with, you ladies are so so greedy and selfish in your actions. Dont smell the food you do not wish to eat.

Wow, see as person just justify sexual assault!!! shocked shocked shocked

See mentality! Whatever happened to asking her out first or at least asking for their consent? Omo, na wa o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Of Shocking Sexual Advances From Men by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 29, 2016
davidif:

Don't listen to them o, they are just projecting there own mentality and intentiins to most guys out there.

The truth of the matter is that "men" are not a monolith (Google that word) so this overtly simplistic mindset where you generalize and assume that most guys behave in a certain way is fallacious at best.

No, I used "the average guy" in the opening of my first post.

As much as I have met guys who disappointed themselves by their lack of self control, I still wont classify all men as ONE.

Then again, believe me when I tell you that a dissapointingly high number of men are guilty of the accusations I laid on this thread. You are a guy, so you may not know how bad it is. This doesnt make my relations with every single male out there awkward though, but I just try to be very careful with which of them I visit/allow to visit me/go behind closed doors with, even if it means looking them straight in the eye and saying "Sorry, you cant come to my place. I dont receive male visitors."

What even made me very disappointed at the time of making the original post was that the awkward event happened at a time when I was trying to loosen up a bit by allowing/making more visits from/to guys.
Re: Of Shocking Sexual Advances From Men by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 29, 2016
davidif:

Wow, see as person just justify sexual assault!!! shocked

Chei! See mentality. Whatever happened to asking out the person first or asking for their consent? Omo, na was o.

Now you see how some of them think. It's this same pattern of thought that make them forget themselves when they are behind closed doors with a lady.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Was Turned On By Breastfeeding, Am I A Freak?" / What?! Alero Falope Still LOVES Dino Melaye, Denies Domestic Violence Story / Post Wedding.. Pics N All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.