Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,408 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

What?! Alero Falope Still LOVES Dino Melaye, Denies Domestic Violence Story - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What?! Alero Falope Still LOVES Dino Melaye, Denies Domestic Violence Story (3057 Views)

My Husband Denies Me Sex And Affection...its Killing Me / Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) / Dino Melaye Denies Being Responsible For Ibidapo Obe's Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What?! Alero Falope Still LOVES Dino Melaye, Denies Domestic Violence Story by Bigsteveg(m): 11:18am On Jul 07, 2014
Am sure y'all have being following Dino Melaye wife battering recently, well, Alero Falope still loves him and she denies domestic violence story & disses his ex-wife. Read what she has to say below.

"Alero Falope, the new wife of Dino Melaye who moved out of the house last week has finally spoken.She has denied ever been beaten by her husband, she claims she still loves him like 'crazy' and dissed Dino's ex-wife Tokunbo - thought they were friends already...?!
See excerpts from her interview with SDKbelow:
"Yes, I exchanged SMS with Tokunbo but I only did that because I thought it would remain between us and besides I needed to connect with someone who might understand where I was coming from. Tokunbo sent me a long mail earlier this year detailing all the bad sides of Dino and what she had lived with. At the point I contacted her, some of what she said made sense and because of my state of mind, I stupidly thought I could talk to her about some of her experience which I could relate with.
The experience I refer to has nothing to do with violence in any form.
The mail she sent me had a phone number and at the time I contacted her, I needed to talk. I deeply regret contacting her and I feel bad that she made the contents of our exchange public even though I asked her not to and assumed she would be private about it.
I also needed her to know that I wasn’t the reason her marriage ended, at the time I met Dino, he told me he was divorced and I believed him''.
Domestic Violence?
“Let me state here now that Dino might be a lot of things but he never beat me and that’s the truth.There were just some things I couldn’t handle and that was what I referred to as living in Tokunbo’s hell for six months.
I did not say he beat me…saying anything of such would be a big lie.
I am not saying this because anyone asked me to, I am only trying to correct a wrong impression that has been blown out of proportion. Dino has never laid a finger on me. keeping quiet on this means consent to the falsehood being spread and I am speaking up now to correct the wrong impression my chat with Tokunbo might have caused.
Why leave?
‘’I left for reasons best known to Dino and I which had nothing to do with any form of Violence towards me. I just needed some space and quiet to think but regardless of my actions and his imperfections, i still hold him in high regard and still love him very much. Dino is a good man but like everyone else he is not perfect and he is still my husband''.
Any chance of reconciliation?
‘’I said a lot of things concerning Dino to Tokunbo out of anger which I deeply regret but never say never. Life is always full of surprises''."

So who should we believe?

Re: What?! Alero Falope Still LOVES Dino Melaye, Denies Domestic Violence Story by crackhaus: 11:23am On Jul 07, 2014
Her life, her marriage, her cross to bear...

2 Likes

Re: What?! Alero Falope Still LOVES Dino Melaye, Denies Domestic Violence Story by cococandy(f): 11:29am On Jul 07, 2014
Story of life lipsrsealed
Re: What?! Alero Falope Still LOVES Dino Melaye, Denies Domestic Violence Story by freakcin: 11:42am On Jul 07, 2014
She's willing to go back to all the ish that man dish out?

1 Like

Re: What?! Alero Falope Still LOVES Dino Melaye, Denies Domestic Violence Story by edwife(f): 12:40pm On Jul 07, 2014
Smh undecided
Re: What?! Alero Falope Still LOVES Dino Melaye, Denies Domestic Violence Story by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 07, 2014
Maybe treating syphilis or gonorrhea constantly that's why you left. Oh no, I forgot, it's not violence.

So if it's not violence, what made you leave? Why didn't you stay put, pray, fast
..who knows. He might change. undecided

When the small money you got from him finishes, you will def. run back for more handout .

You wanted to find out if you were the one that cause their separation indeed.
Re: What?! Alero Falope Still LOVES Dino Melaye, Denies Domestic Violence Story by orbis(m): 1:09pm On Jul 07, 2014
Yeah right....this is just the beginning. the messages she sent to the other ex wife clearly states she was through with the marriage. Also the beef generated on twitter between her brothers and the Dino guy are plain for all to see. Well, its her life and her choice. Better a failed marriage than a dead partner.....
Re: What?! Alero Falope Still LOVES Dino Melaye, Denies Domestic Violence Story by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 08, 2014
So why did she leave Dino if he wasnt violent after just 6 months of marriage Huh? what a huge lie that is!! This was how Tokunbo was backing Dino when he got in a messy stuff with a mistress, not knowing she was making a huge mistake backing up a Beast. Now alero wants to do the same. Dnt worry alero. For allowing the story come out this way, Dino will surely give you the beating of your life till your yellow paw paw skin draws out blood if you make the huge mistake of reconcialing with him.
Re: What?! Alero Falope Still LOVES Dino Melaye, Denies Domestic Violence Story by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 08, 2014
Chillisauce: Maybe treating syphilis or gonorrhea constantly that's why you left. Oh no, I forgot, it's not violence.

So if it's not violence, what made you leave? Why didn't you stay put, pray, fast
..who knows. He might change
. undecided

When the small money you got from him finishes, you will def. run back for more handout .

You wanted to find out if you were the one that cause their separation indeed.

grin grin grin

The bolded is the dream life of every suffering and smiling nigerian wife. Must be a thing of joy treating Stds in the name of being a MRS.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Have Ban Miniskirt In My House / Hilarious Conversation Between A Father And Daughter / Pls House: Is There Any Way To Correct My 2 Year Old Girl K Leg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.