Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Is Creating Quality Content Enough To Start Earning From Adsense? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is Creating Quality Content Enough To Start Earning From Adsense? (5872 Views)

Please What Does This Notification From Adsense Means. / What Does This Message From Adsense Means / SUPRISING!!! -I've Made $184 From Adsense This Month Blogging Health Articles. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Creating Quality Content Enough To Start Earning From Adsense? by elevatoria: 8:31am On Sep 13, 2016
See ! What makes good money from adsense are as foloows:

First you need to get approved by adsense - you should be approved with few good contents of say about 15 to 20 on your blog, if that is yoir first blog.

1. get good keyword niche for your writeups - example: mesothelioma compensation gets something arround $30 - $90+ per click, but you will be given about 20 - 25 % of the click rate.
2. open your blog, base on that keyword and the related words of that keyword in item 1 above
3. Write contents that enable you to rank on Google search engine and many other searvh engines
4. write about what your visitors can benefits from the contents and let them have solutions to their problem/s; you know, people are looking for solutions online

The main clue is to get good niche that pays well, and write contents that provides solutions and adsense will show ads that provides solurions according to your contents.

Once your blog provides solutions to peoples problems; you will definitly get clicks.

Having your blog or site on social sites are good but it does not meant to give you any click, especially, Nigerian visitors don't buy anything online and if your blog is having traffic from Nigeria. You are better to be selling space for advert.on population of vistors; like linda ikeji's blog. She makes bulk of her money by selling space for adverts like banks, shopping market sites and etc.

See you at the top. Cheers and good luck.

1 Like

Re: Is Creating Quality Content Enough To Start Earning From Adsense? by IamNawty(f): 8:32am On Sep 13, 2016
MissHatey:
Yes, I will soon do that. I'm working with a group from school and I want them to be regular in working with me before posting it here and that means Nlanders will have access to my fbk ni yen cheesy.

Thanks. I will share it on the other side.
I loffff you kiss kiss
NLanders will have access to ur fbk? cry Hiaahn dat one go hard small ooo.. grin bcus they will get my page too grin

Aiit wil be waiting
Re: Is Creating Quality Content Enough To Start Earning From Adsense? by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 13, 2016
IamNawty:
NLanders will have access to ur fbk? cry Hiaahn dat one go hard small ooo.. grin bcus they will get my page too grin

Aiit wil be waiting
that's the walaha oo cheesy.
No more hiding be that cry
Re: Is Creating Quality Content Enough To Start Earning From Adsense? by ibietela2(m): 8:50am On Sep 13, 2016
Without TRAFFIC your content is USELESS
Re: Is Creating Quality Content Enough To Start Earning From Adsense? by IamNawty(f): 9:00am On Sep 13, 2016
MissHatey:
that's the walaha oo cheesy.
No more hiding be that cry
wen u wanto do it tell me.. I wie unfrnd u first on fbk cheesy
Re: Is Creating Quality Content Enough To Start Earning From Adsense? by adewasco2k(m): 9:42am On Sep 13, 2016
Ekuru:

Ahhhhh!!! You can lie!
This' my 9th year on AdSense, I haven't seen such.
Even then, we had $2 for niches like mortgage, bad credit and $1 for puppies and autos and $.50 for workouts or ebooks

leo1234:

Give examples

He is not lying! i have even gotten $15 per click several times.

Its luck....you just need to figure out a keyword + country that will pay well.

the simple trick is - luck grin

this is how i got to know the keyword +country combination that work for one of my blog.

one day i noticed a high CPC, i then did a check/analysis to know the country the click came from and the page the click was made, so i figured out a company that the keyword relates to is advertising with big money so i wrote alot about that keyword targeting that country, and bang!!! the major hit...was getting nothing less than $80 a day for about 19 days then i stopped. (yes they will not advertise with that huge money for long....it might be for just an event....you all sha get the trick?

wish you all luck

1 Like

Re: Is Creating Quality Content Enough To Start Earning From Adsense? by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 13, 2016
bedfordng:
you need both content and traffic that clicks on advert. You may have thousands of contents but without traffic that clicks on advert, you won't earn. If you want to use adsense as your major earning source, then you should look for high paying niche keywords. You may want to build an adsense niche site

Please what is an AdSense niche site?
Re: Is Creating Quality Content Enough To Start Earning From Adsense? by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 13, 2016
Compliant:

WRONG BRO

Tons of traffic does not mean you will make money from AdSense what you need is normal traffic with good Niche .

Imagine a site with 10,000 page view daily with Niche of 0.02$ and only 50 clicks per day AND and site with 5000 page view daily with good Niche of 1.05$ and only 20 clicks .

THE SECOND SITE WOULD EARN MORE FROM ADSENSE WITH LITTLE TRAFFIC

Bro, that your figure of 1.05$ seems HUGE. is it realistic? And can you explain more about niche to me?
Re: Is Creating Quality Content Enough To Start Earning From Adsense? by amagunnerfan: 9:56am On Sep 13, 2016
Ekuru:

Ahhhhh!!! You can lie!
Even then, we had $2 for niches like mortgage, bad credit and $1 for puppies and autos and $.50 for workouts or ebooks
It is not a lie. I have used adsense for 9 years too. I have 3 sites who have RPMs as high as $200 ( yes, $200 ). Niches such as cars, insurance, forex, banking, mortgages, science, IPHONES.
Re: Is Creating Quality Content Enough To Start Earning From Adsense? by sportskid(m): 9:58am On Sep 13, 2016
Unique content does not necessarily mean optimised content, your contents should be optimised for the right keywords. Take for instance, if you are writing an article on ' cheap android phones in Nigeria' your content should contain the same words ' cheap android phones' in your posts also build quality back links through blog commenting, guest posting etc. Hope this helps
Re: Is Creating Quality Content Enough To Start Earning From Adsense? by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 13, 2016
Olulinks:

You are correct! University and visas blogs are the best. They earn you good money with little click or views.

I love your blogs look. Can we chat on whatsapp?
Re: Is Creating Quality Content Enough To Start Earning From Adsense? by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 13, 2016
kayo80:
This is a tricky one. Let me give me you a personal example, not theory.

I have more than one blog, but the one I have more content on is a rap blog. I have had this rap blog since 2008, and have over 5,000 posts on it. It doesn't earn much though. Just like an average of 30 cents a day. Even when I promote it all day on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus, it still earns not more than 30 cents a day. Sometimes, when I promote too much, it even earns less. I guess Google doesn't like Traffic from social media sites, cos I notice it's the traffic that comes from Google Searches that really give me the earnings from adsense. Please note that I am speaking from experience, not theory.

Then I have another blog, which has just 5 posts. I mean, just 5 posts total, and it makes 10 cents average daily. Yea, that is quite small. But consider the fact that I have only 5 posts on this blog. I don't want to speak on the niche, cos I don't want anyone to steal my idea, but I will give you an idea. I give location/address where people can get a particular service in Lagos. And because people search that information on Google daily, and they ain't too many people writing/blogging about it online, my blog tend to come up in the searches all the time, even though it has just 5 posts.

So, my advise, write what people would want to read, and write a lot of posts on it. This is the first and most important step to me. Just make sure you are blogging about what people really want to read, which can't be found in too many places online. Promote your posts, but write more.

Dope

1 Like

Re: Is Creating Quality Content Enough To Start Earning From Adsense? by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 13, 2016
as if i knew a day like this would come, oya o see it. it is from one visitor around $10 there are better days o, i wont tell you the keyword
Ekuru:

Ahhhhh!!! You can lie!

Re: Is Creating Quality Content Enough To Start Earning From Adsense? by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 13, 2016
banjicom:
I think creating unique content/articles is not enough to make money with adsense.

I'm just wondering if creating quality content is
only the key to earn good money from Adsense and not cents. I notice that no matter how great is your content it still not enough to earn from Adsense. Anyone can contribute it? What are the usual method you do to ensure that your content will be a hit and get a lot of traffic? I heard you really have to promote it or else it will not get proper exposure or readers.

Anybody with a good advice/suggestions?
yes of course, you can earn, if only you publish nice contents that are targeted, you can aslo try this link

http://www.slashnec.tk/2016/09/monetize-your-blog-now-with-adhitz.html
Re: Is Creating Quality Content Enough To Start Earning From Adsense? by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 13, 2016
IamNawty:
wen u wanto do it tell me.. I wie unfrnd u first on fbk cheesy
heheheheheh

See my Bestie oo grin grin

I will not even tell you be that
Re: Is Creating Quality Content Enough To Start Earning From Adsense? by Standing5(m): 10:21am On Sep 13, 2016
Ekuru:

Ahhhhh!!! You can lie!
The $11 must be for drug trafficking or Nigerian politics.

2 Likes

Re: Is Creating Quality Content Enough To Start Earning From Adsense? by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 13, 2016
To me I believe content is king. Couple it with a unique subject matter and like another poster mentioned you'd watch profit rise.
In this era of blog saturation I still wonder why people open blogs with the thought of making money in mind. The people who mostly make it big now are individuals who picked idea sharing as their major reason for blogging. If you enter with money in mind you wouldn't last long. Blogs I visit religiously since 2005 always possess the quality of 1. A personality attached even though a fake or exaggerated one; I always appreciate remembering posts were written by a human being not a machine. 2. Unique content. I can also manage watered down content written from a different viewpoint. 3. Consistency. I can wait for an author months-long to post new content but when my wait enters a year I abandon your blog completely.
Stumbling on new blogs is not a concious activity for me, as thus most of the ones I follow religiously were stumbled upon via different means -- no way of promotion is the most perfect.

1 Like

Re: Is Creating Quality Content Enough To Start Earning From Adsense? by Mr2kay2: 12:01pm On Sep 13, 2016
For doubting Thomas it's not traffic but niche and country of the click.9 page views with almost 3 pounds wtf!!!!! grin

Re: Is Creating Quality Content Enough To Start Earning From Adsense? by Mr2kay2: 12:02pm On Sep 13, 2016
Mr2kay2:
For doubting Thomas it's not traffic but niche and country of the click.9 page views with almost 3 pounds wtf!!!!! grin
this account is for sale Oo.contact me on 08184564281 thanks
Re: Is Creating Quality Content Enough To Start Earning From Adsense? by bedfordng(m): 12:15pm On Sep 13, 2016
crownedrookie:

Please what is an AdSense niche site?
its a site specifically made for adsense advert. this type of site targets high paying keywords by using keyword research software's to find high paying keyword. example image below

Re: Is Creating Quality Content Enough To Start Earning From Adsense? by Ekuru: 1:57pm On Sep 13, 2016
Standing5:
The $11 must be for drug trafficking or Nigerian politics.
Lol
Re: Is Creating Quality Content Enough To Start Earning From Adsense? by bobojoshua(m): 1:59pm On Sep 13, 2016
kayo80:
This is a tricky one. Let me give me you a personal example, not theory.

I have more than one blog, but the one I have more content on is a rap blog. I have had this rap blog since 2008, and have over 5,000 posts on it. It doesn't earn much though. Just like an average of 30 cents a day. Even when I promote it all day on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus, it still earns not more than 30 cents a day. Sometimes, when I promote too much, it even earns less. I guess Google doesn't like Traffic from social media sites, cos I notice it's the traffic that comes from Google Searches that really give me the earnings from adsense. Please note that I am speaking from experience, not theory.

Then I have another blog, which has just 5 posts. I mean, just 5 posts total, and it makes 10 cents average daily. Yea, that is quite small. But consider the fact that I have only 5 posts on this blog. I don't want to speak on the niche, cos I don't want anyone to steal my idea, but I will give you an idea. I give location/address where people can get a particular service in Lagos. And because people search that information on Google daily, and they ain't too many people writing/blogging about it online, my blog tend to come up in the searches all the time, even though it has just 5 posts.

So, my advise, write what people would want to read, and write a lot of posts on it. This is the first and most important step to me. Just make sure you are blogging about what people really want to read, which can't be found in too many places online. Promote your posts, but write more.

1 Like

Re: Is Creating Quality Content Enough To Start Earning From Adsense? by bobojoshua(m): 2:04pm On Sep 13, 2016
adewasco2k:

this is how i got to know the keyword +country combination that work for one of my blog.

one day i noticed a high CPC, i then did a check/analysis to know the country the click came from and the page the click was made, so i figured out a company that the keyword relates to is advertising with big money so i wrote alot about that keyword targeting that country, and bang!!! the major hit...was getting nothing less than $80 a day for about 19 days then i stopped. (yes they will not advertise with that huge money for long....it might be for just an event....you all sha get the trick?

wish you all luck
Re: Is Creating Quality Content Enough To Start Earning From Adsense? by Ekuru: 2:05pm On Sep 13, 2016
adewasco2k:

wish you all luck
I understood all you wrote and you're right. He made it sound like a particular niche will keep paying $11 per click. Haba!

I've gotten $14.05 per click too but it was just like trading on news in forex. It was for a period.

No niche pays such steadily except by certain influence and it's for a while. I like your smartness, I do that too even for SEO ranking for keywords, it works.

It's not hard work o, it's smart work my brother.
Re: Is Creating Quality Content Enough To Start Earning From Adsense? by Olulinks(m): 3:06pm On Sep 13, 2016
crownedrookie:
I love your blogs look. Can we chat on whatsapp?
Of course! 07032931082
Re: Is Creating Quality Content Enough To Start Earning From Adsense? by Olulinks(m): 3:07pm On Sep 13, 2016
Toluwani113:
What of Nigeria schools news blog ? Profitable or not ?
I don't know for sure. But I think anything education could make money more.
Re: Is Creating Quality Content Enough To Start Earning From Adsense? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 13, 2016
kayo80 has said it all, The landscape has change content is no longer the king but the user is now the king it is not just enough having content on your blog or site but unique content that people want to read .

1 Like

Re: Is Creating Quality Content Enough To Start Earning From Adsense? by franciscafrosh: 9:26pm On Sep 17, 2016
Re: Is Creating Quality Content Enough To Start Earning From Adsense? by hotznewz: 7:56pm On Sep 24, 2016
Sorry to bother you guys but this might be just helpful to one or two persons who needs more customers for a product or wants to spend ZER0 Naira as advertising cost.

Check it out http://ad.naijaobserver.com is a free Ad Network that takes your blog/site traffic to the next level. You are guaranteed a 50% revenue increment.

Signup today and get 1000 FREE token.

The more your traffic the more your revenue.
Don't miss out.
http://ad.naijaobserver.com/signup

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Ignoring SEO Can Improve Your Search Engine Rankings / I Have 20K Daily Views But My Adsense Earning Is Between $4-$10, Help / Let's Design ur Website ,business without Corporate Website is meaningless..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.