Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,027 members, 7,845,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Top 10 Nairaland Bloggers Of All Time And Their Blogs - Techinfo - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Top 10 Nairaland Bloggers Of All Time And Their Blogs - Techinfo (2485 Views)

5 Recommended Ways Bloggers Can Improve Their Blogs / Top 8 Ways Bloggers Can Get Extra Traffic To Their Blogs- Naijatechguy / 7 Mistakes Bloggers Make That Defame Their Blogs By Mediapace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Nairaland Bloggers Of All Time And Their Blogs - Techinfo by semasir: 1:53pm On Sep 17, 2016
And he's feeling important..... At least you acknowledge but the OP did not mention my LASU Forum no thanks to ban repeatedly once I include the domain. grin

mokoshalb:
techinfong,

thanks for the acknowledgement cheesy
Re: Top 10 Nairaland Bloggers Of All Time And Their Blogs - Techinfo by techinfong: 2:01pm On Sep 17, 2016
Bro if you need progress for forum,you better leave na..i.r..aboards,one day you will discover the blog is all but gone
semasir:
And he's feeling important..... At least you acknowledge but the OP did not mention my LASU Forum no thanks to ban repeatedly once I include the domain. grin

Re: Top 10 Nairaland Bloggers Of All Time And Their Blogs - Techinfo by mokoshalb(m): 2:11pm On Sep 17, 2016
semasir:

dnt get...
Re: Top 10 Nairaland Bloggers Of All Time And Their Blogs - Techinfo by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 17, 2016
techinfong:

Nairalanders are always a step ahead when we talk of blogging so it is a nice idea to showcase Nairaland bloggers and their blogs at least once in a year. No one is paying them but they will always find time to share their topics on Nairaland.

Before i start i know many will want to know the factors i considered before listing.

This is it :
1.Blog popularity on Nairaland=20%
2.Time spent online=29%
3.Rate at which their Topics hit Nairaland front page=16%
4.Blog Traffic=25%
5.Last seen on Nairaland=10%

Incase you don't know i listed those that own blogs and are active on Nairaland not those that help blog owners post articles and it was brought to you by techinfo.com.ng

These are the "HALL OF FAME" Bloggers on nairaland i.e. Nairalanders that own blogs but they also take their time posting on Nairaland

[url=nairaland.com/jidetheblogger]1.Jidetheblogger-Ogbongeblog.com[/url] : Jideogusanya the brain behind the award winning blog the award winning blog gbongeblog.com topped our list,his blog was said to have been getting an estimated pageviews of 331,600 according to my webmaster Tool( if you want to know it,comment on my blog and ask i will give you) .

=>Alexa : 59,269 global rank and 540 in Nigeria
=>Niche: Technology
=>Monthly pageviews : 331,600
=>url : ogbongeblog.com

[url=nairaland.com/naijasinglegirl]2.Naijasinglegirl : [/url]
One of the funniest female bloggers,as proclamied she is on a quest to find a good man,good job,money e.t.c .Her blog "naijasinglegirl.com" is loaded with interesting topics.Some even called her voice of the hustling Nigerian youth

=>Alexa : 88,552 & 802 in Nigeria
=>Niche : Romance
=>Monthly pageviews : 270,500
=>url : naijasinglegirl.com

[url=nairaland.com/viviangist/]3.Viviangist[/url] : The blog cover topics ranging from politics,celebrity Gossips e.t.c. Vivianblog is a blog any active Nairalander can't just forget like that,she really tried

=>Alexa Rank : 88,552 & 803 in Nigeria
=>Niche : Entertainment and politics
=>Monthly pageviews : 314,200
=>url : viviangist.com

[url=nairaland.com/misstechy]4.Misstechy[/url]: Tobi Ayeni! One thing i admire about this lady is the youtube video she always use to buttress her posts,when we talk of Nairaland popular bloggers we can't do without mentioning her name

=>Alexa Rank : 110,127 & 708 in Nigeria
=>Niche : Technology
=>M.Pageviews : 223,600
=>url : mistechy.com

[url=nairaland.com/blackberrybabes]5.blackberrybabes[/url] : Mere looking at the blog,one will think it is a blog controlled by blackberry ladies probably reselling their BB but it is not.Focused on celebrity and romance related topics

=>Alexa : 262,526 & 2,886 in Nigeria
=>Niche : Romance and celebrity
=>Monthly pageviews : 102,200
=>url : blackberrybabes.com

[url=nairaland.com/tunezmedia]6.Tunezmedia .com [/url]
=>Alexa : 465,942
=>Niche : Entertainment
=>M.pageviews : 57,000

[url=nairaland.com/mokoshalb]7.Mokoshalb .com[/url]
=>Alexa: 606,588
=>Niche: Technology
=>M.pageviews: 41,200

[url=nairaland.com/chuzzyblog]8.Chuzzyblog .com[/url]
=>Alexa : 960,961
=>Niche :
=>M.pageviews : 17,800

[url=nairaland.com/aminat508]9.Amiloaded .com [/url] :
Alexa : 1Million +
Niche : Entertainment & Politics
M.Pageviews : 6,000

10. I know many will feel the list is biased and it isn't ,so add yours. I also pray my new blog Techinfo will top the list soon with your help

Notes : 1.I linked to their Nairaland profile not their websites to avoid ban,i just finished serving one
2.No let my wasted hours researching go in vain,visit my blog for more
3.Mods(Lalasticlala mynd44 dominique) can easily change the link to their websites
4.They are all .com websites

source : http://techinfo.com.ng/2016/09/12/top-nairaland-bloggers-and-their-blogs/
Do you know that the owner of lailas blog was once a Nlander.

Thumbs up Seun
Re: Top 10 Nairaland Bloggers Of All Time And Their Blogs - Techinfo by techinfong: 2:28pm On Sep 17, 2016
You said once na oga cheesy

not now
9PBLIVE:

Thumbs up Seun
Re: Top 10 Nairaland Bloggers Of All Time And Their Blogs - Techinfo by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 17, 2016
techinfong:
You said once na oga cheesy
not now
her moniker is still valid....

Like some pple go say "After e don blow we know see am again"
Re: Top 10 Nairaland Bloggers Of All Time And Their Blogs - Techinfo by techinfong: 2:46pm On Sep 17, 2016
[url=techinfo.com.ng/2016/08/25/5-ways-make-money-online-nigeria/]Money making is dope[/url]
Re: Top 10 Nairaland Bloggers Of All Time And Their Blogs - Techinfo by KvnqPrezo(m): 6:18pm On Sep 17, 2016
Nonso92:
Soon, https://mybadagryblog./ will join the list...
With the attached
Re: Top 10 Nairaland Bloggers Of All Time And Their Blogs - Techinfo by KvnqPrezo(m): 6:22pm On Sep 17, 2016
JideTheBlogger:
Hi techinfong

Thanks for the mention.

Any gift for us? grin
Habaa oga jide....
I think you wanted to drop something for the boys!!
Blogger.ng coool
Re: Top 10 Nairaland Bloggers Of All Time And Their Blogs - Techinfo by KvnqPrezo(m): 6:24pm On Sep 17, 2016
mokoshalb:
techinfong,

thanks for the acknowledgement cheesy

Never new say your blog is this popular ooo...
I'll check it tonight...only visited your forum..
Re: Top 10 Nairaland Bloggers Of All Time And Their Blogs - Techinfo by KvnqPrezo(m): 6:25pm On Sep 17, 2016
JideTheBlogger:

Haba, you are the one that suppose to give us gifts na for our hard work. You can talk to Seun to arrange something for us oo wink

seun attention needed.
Re: Top 10 Nairaland Bloggers Of All Time And Their Blogs - Techinfo by KvnqPrezo(m): 6:25pm On Sep 17, 2016
semasir:

What's the forum about huh?
Re: Top 10 Nairaland Bloggers Of All Time And Their Blogs - Techinfo by KvnqPrezo(m): 6:27pm On Sep 17, 2016
9PBLIVE:

Thumbs up Seun

That's why you quoted a full post??
Re: Top 10 Nairaland Bloggers Of All Time And Their Blogs - Techinfo by mokoshalb(m): 7:03pm On Sep 17, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

Never new say your blog is this popular ooo...
I'll check it tonight...only visited your forum..
wink
Re: Top 10 Nairaland Bloggers Of All Time And Their Blogs - Techinfo by KvnqPrezo(m): 7:32pm On Sep 17, 2016
mokoshalb:
wink
Huh,,,,,,,,,,wertin dey for boys naa
Re: Top 10 Nairaland Bloggers Of All Time And Their Blogs - Techinfo by mokoshalb(m): 7:39pm On Sep 17, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

Huh,,,,,,,,,,wertin dey for boys naa
success!
Re: Top 10 Nairaland Bloggers Of All Time And Their Blogs - Techinfo by wealthinfos(m): 7:58pm On Sep 17, 2016
so what of lindaikejiblog?

what of gideonele.com ?
Re: Top 10 Nairaland Bloggers Of All Time And Their Blogs - Techinfo by semasir: 8:35pm On Sep 17, 2016
Thanks but I'm not running on that platform. I have mine now and can help you install it if needed at any point in time

techinfong:
Bro if you need progress for forum,you better leave na..i.r..aboards,one day you will discover the blog is all but gone
Re: Top 10 Nairaland Bloggers Of All Time And Their Blogs - Techinfo by semasir: 8:36pm On Sep 17, 2016
My blog is about LASU..... See My signature for the link.
KvnqPrezo:

What's the forum about huh?
Re: Top 10 Nairaland Bloggers Of All Time And Their Blogs - Techinfo by semasir: 8:39pm On Sep 17, 2016
Don't bother yourself biko

mokoshalb:
dnt get...
Re: Top 10 Nairaland Bloggers Of All Time And Their Blogs - Techinfo by techinfong: 9:01pm On Sep 17, 2016
Expantiate oga,i want to learn more.
semasir:
Thanks but I'm not running on that platform. I have mine now and can help you install it if needed at any point in time

Re: Top 10 Nairaland Bloggers Of All Time And Their Blogs - Techinfo by weldersmind(m): 9:21pm On Sep 17, 2016
coming to join u guys soon.
https://worldhitnews..com
Re: Top 10 Nairaland Bloggers Of All Time And Their Blogs - Techinfo by KvnqPrezo(m): 9:41pm On Sep 17, 2016
semasir:
My blog is about LASU..... See My signature for the link.

Yhu no welltongue

Will check it out lata
Re: Top 10 Nairaland Bloggers Of All Time And Their Blogs - Techinfo by KvnqPrezo(m): 9:43pm On Sep 17, 2016
mokoshalb:
success!

Yeah best gift ever but not in buhari regime oo
Re: Top 10 Nairaland Bloggers Of All Time And Their Blogs - Techinfo by RobinHez(m): 7:48pm On Sep 19, 2016
What about me? cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

How to Open a Paypal Account in Nigeria (step By Step Guide) 2023 Updated / Youth Empowerment Training (web) / The New Look Of My Forum - pls review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.