Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,470 members, 7,864,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:24 AM

Choices - Literature (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Choices (237082 Views)

Choices / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) / Ten Choices You Will Regret In 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 11:10am On Dec 30, 2016
stephenGee12:
Please can u send me d link to the "last wolf series".tanks if u can help

.... Thanks bro... The links for the stories can be found here on my profile except if you intend to buy the book...
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 11:13am On Dec 30, 2016
Ebonyqueen001
Chapter 3
Phase 3

There is no specific manual to charming ladies but there is the general one that applies to mature women not hormone driven girls, it’s quite simple and straightforward: always be a listening ear, that way one will be able to discern just where to begin the charming proper. Charming isn’t the same with attractive features though, guys then to mix them both up but being a listener is one of the most powerful feature a man must possess if he ever intends to get beyond the level of money and hormone driven women.

I told Helen how I thought that her love for food would do the trick. She laughed and hailed my brilliance and all that, but the battle wasn’t completely over yet even if the physical barrier had been broken. The challenge to get into her hole was still on and it proved to be my toughest yet.

We teased ourselves that Sunday and spoke about embarrassing moments we had both experienced and all that, by the time I drove her home that day and got a kiss on the cheek for all my troubles, I knew that a bond had been formed between us.

One thing I have learnt over the years and still can’t wrap my head around is the fact that just a single action or few words would change the entire perception of the relationship between two individuals. Before the asking out phase, the persons are more like involved in a platonic relationship but immediately words are exchanged and the lady affirms whatever the guy said, something clicks, it’s more like there is a wall that collapses and then new possibities come up that hitherto have eluded both individuals.

I have never really experienced that except when I was with Francess but I fully got into that traditional manner of waiting for the lady to say yes before any major form of intimacy is done with Dotun. The first two phases were a bit challenging but not very difficult as I had thought but I was certain the final stage would be far more easier as I only had to stimulate certain parts of her body, the rest would be done by her.

I didn’t get to see Dotun until the next weekend as I was really busy with so many things but we spoke on phone and a lot of texts were exchanged. She called more than I did but that wasn’t proof of who loved one person more than the other, that was just the sort of person Dotun was. She came over to my place on Saturday and after a tight hug and a few exchange of saliva, we both sat down to watch both our teams play.

She was a Chelsea fan while I represented the red and white of London, the argument was fierce between us and after ninety minutes, it was a draw. It might not have been what I wanted but then it wasn’t all about the match but the passion Dotun had for football, that was my first experience with any lady I had serious feelings for and if I say that I didn’t fall deeper for that woman that day, I would be lying.

“The day that old man defeats Mourinho, I will sell off my boutique.” Dotun boasted but then I couldn’t blame her, the old man clearly has some psychological issues with regards the arrogant one. The red and white chief might have forgotten how to win but I haven’t.

“What do you want for lunch?” I asked in order to change the subject,

“Let me worry about that, just tell me what you have.” I told her I had only had yam for now and frozen chicken in the freezer. She decided to cook yam porridge and I helped in whatever form I could. The smooth interchange of words and silent communication between us was something that broke my heart that day and confirmed to me that day that best relationships and even marriage stemmed from individuals who had history together at some point in their lives. The saying was true indeed; best friends make the best not perfect couples.

“Are you alright, you have been staring more than usual, I thought that was my forte?” She teased as we both waited for the porridge to cook.

“No reason really, it’s just the memories of when I told you once around the chemistry lab that I thought that your eyes were alluring and enchanting.”

She smiled and slowly closed the distance between us before taking hold of my collar and rolling her fingers around my neck and trailed them my chest.

“And do they still retain those qualities?” She asked with a husky voice. I smiled and gently brought down her hand and nodded at the steaming food. She wasn’t too happy about how I reacted to her question but I wanted to take the lead in the intimacy phase. She brought down the pot and served us without saying much.

“I love the texture, not too hard not too soft, it’s just perfect.” I appraised her smiling but she didn’t return the gesture, she just continued eating but knew my message was duly delivered. I helped in doing the dishes afterwards and then we returned to the living room where she announced that she was leaving. I didn’t try to stop her and drove her home. We didn’t speak much on the drive home but that didn’t bother me as that was exactly what I wanted. Disagreement brings loved ones closer and that was the line I intended to do. I needed an excuse to touch and wrap my hands around her as she wasn’t giving me that opportunity. I needed to caress and knead those cheeks, I had waited enough.

Her calls reduced a bit and that was normal because she apparently wanted me to apologize and I would at the right time. I called that week and when I invited her over; she declined and said that her schedule was tight that weekend. I knew she was lying but respected her wishes all the same. That weekend was quite boring and I was quite tempted to visit Ore but managed to control myself and stay put at my place. Monday came and the rest of the week days too and work suppressed the urge to drive over to her boutique and get this over with but I had to make sure she wanted to see me because I knew she missed me too.

I called her nonetheless like I didn’t do anything wrong despite her subtle signs that she wanted me to say I was sorry or something. That weekend came and as midday on Saturday passed and she was yet to agree to see. I decided to visit her at her place of work because the grievance was going too far. I underestimated her emotional state and didn’t realize that she took things very seriously.

I got to her work place and found her with her girls and a few customers. She acted like she didn’t see me but I didn’t mind, those customers would finally leave and she would have no choice than to speak with me except if she wanted her girls to know that something was up between us. I played games on my phone to waste time and when the last customer left, Dotun followed suit too which was a sign that she didn’t want us to speak in the presence of her girls. I saw her waiting at the passenger side of my car in her sweet looking gown that didn’t reveal too much.

I opened the car and got into it and she did likewise.
“Why did you wait till two weeks before you came by?” She attacked me first to try to pin the blame on me, typical of most women.

“Your attitude showed that you didn’t want to see me because I wanted us to eat first before playing with our bodies. I respected your wishes and now you are angry that I did what you wanted.” I replied her as calm as I could. She gave me a quick scan with that girly movement of the eyes and then faced the road. She remained silent and later came down from the car to give instructions to her girls before returning to the car with her bag. I smiled as soon as she entered the car but she only shot a glare to which I chuckled to.

I drove us home and as soon as we got into the living room, I wrapped my hands around her waist and pulled her to me. The feel of her butt cheeks on my shaft was marvelous but I had other plans.

“Don’t ever leave me all alone like that again.” I whispered softly to her right ear, after which I bit the outer part of it. She jerked like electricity was coursed through her body and rolled her back against my chest. She obviously loved what I just did and trust me I continued and later moved to the nape of her neck which brought about a soft moan from her mouth.

At this juncture, she had her hands already messaging my head as I kissed her neck softly and without warning she turned around and fused her lips with mine. We kissed like people who had been starved of oxygen. As we did that, my hands found its way to her zipper and in a flash; her gown was at her ankles. I stopped kissing her and instead stared at her bra which had to be the smallest I had seen since I started undressing women but I didn’t mind so long as her breasts had tips. She had a puzzled look on her face as I stared at her tits and when I attempted to release her bra, she stopped me and said,

“I don’t want you to see them, they are small.”

“And what do I expect you to do about it, get a boob job so that you would be unable to feed your kids?” I asked and she laughed before punching me. I took that as a yes before unclasping her bra and straight away kept one of her perky, erect nips in my mouth. The long draw of air she took turned me on and when I started flicking them with my tongue and biting them a few times, she started moaning really loud.

I carried her off to the chair before her legs gave way. As I continued with my assaults on her tits, her moaning increased and subtlety I let my right fingers trail the line within the triangle between her legs. Her moaning changed pitch as I did that and soon she started moving her waist around my fingers but when I tried to push further, I met a wall and that brought a squeal from her. I was surprised and tried again but the same thing happened and this time she closed her legs as she seemed to be in some pains. What just happened didn’t make sense to me as I refused to believe what could actually be the reason but I didn’t wait for long, Dotun confirmed it for me.

She looked at my confused face and whispered,

“I am still a virgin.” I slid down the couch and sat on the floor as the words she just uttered kept on replaying in my head. How could a twenty eight year old woman still have her hymen intact in this present generation? What in the world have I gotten myself into now? I have just signed up to be celibate until marriage except I let her go which of course I didn’t want to. After all the troubles, fvck, fvck, fvck.

7 Likes

Re: Choices by loiusdthird(m): 1:22pm On Dec 30, 2016
oga solo when are you starting sword of ven cause na dat one nai dey my mind
Re: Choices by illmatic101(m): 1:25pm On Dec 30, 2016
Kwontinu

1 Like

Re: Choices by Charlesdock(m): 3:58pm On Dec 30, 2016
Oshe.... another Francess. No wonder she get small boobs grin

1 Like

Re: Choices by domido(m): 12:38am On Dec 31, 2016
Damn!! She's tight.
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 9:28am On Dec 31, 2016
EbonyQueen001
Chapter 3 cont'd

I reamained seated on the floor, thinking of my next move since I had just entraped myself. I could on with her but no sex till she says yes to my proposal which will put the pressure on me and no man who is sexually active wants to be in that situation. I could instead go on with the whole thing and become partners with Ore until whatever I have with Dotun leads to marriage or I could manipulate her to give me her virginity but I knew that would be more difficult than climbing mount Everest. If she has some how managed over the years to keep herself until now despite being in so many relationships then she really wants to keep that place for her husband. Then, I could just end the whole thing here and now and be free again but I didn't want to. I loved this woman, always had. I guess I will have to respect her her choice to be sealed till matrimony, a huge task but very possible.

I stood up to pick up her bra and gown before taking her seat beside her as she was one sitting too with her head facing the ground. I brought her closer to me and cuddled her,
"It's fine, you want to keep that for Mr Right and so I will just have to respect that. You just have to find him or I could help with that if you want to."

"What do you mean by helping me to find the right man?" She asked with her head still on my shoulder.

"I meant I could help you find him as we both know I am not him." I said, playing another game already.

"Why do you think you are not him or not already him?"

"... Because if I was, you would have invited me over to your place by now, I deserve that at least." She laughed before saying,

"Common, I only just said yes when? I just wanted to be sure of where this might lead to. I have jumped before the gun before and it didn't end well for me on those occasions. But it feels different with you so I guess we can begin all that but I need to be sure you are cool with not having sex while we are together."

With my body screaming no, I said,
"Sure, love requires sacrifices just as you said, I am willing to do do what it takes, can't let sex take you away from me this time." She looked up after I said that and kissed me on my lips before returning to her previous position.

We reamained that way for quite some time with me having second thoughts to what I just did but I convinced myself that there were other ways one could get sexual satisfaction apart from sex but what I later got to know painfully was that there was nothing that could replace the pleasures of sex, absolutely nothing.

From that day though things changed immensely between us, I got to know more about her. Dotun was extremely loyal, kind and had a beautiful heart but had a short tolerance level, she flares up easily and enjoys dragging small issues for too long. It caused a lot of rifts between us but I later got a way around it as I decided to use her flaws against her and started making her angry on purpose. She later got wind of this and that part of her became hidden but not completely. She was also extremely insecured despite her classy look, especially concerning her breasts, I just couldn't understand her issue with that. Whenever she sees a woman who is heavy on the chest, she would look at my face imstantly to know if I am staring. I couldn't stare because I had little regard for boobs, something I have said times without number but she just won't believe me.

Another thing that caused us to fight a lot was that she always wanted the attention to be on her especially when if I were to be conversing with a woman. She hated being sidelined or left out of something even for a single minute. It got to a whole level when she would become moody and carry an irritated look on her face if she sees me conversing with my mum, especially my sisters. That I couldn't tolerate and for the first time in our relationship I yelled at her and spoke a few bad words. She gave me another two weeks break after which I had to apologize but from then she learned to behave herself whenever she saw with company.

All those things made me fall in love with her even more, just as I have said earlier, fights between individuals in a relationship brings them closer and it worked well in my own case.

The months seemed to roll by really quickly but not for me as I had to fight my sexual urges very day. Seeing Ore and other women I had few moments with didn't help me in any way. Most times I would come back from work to see Dotun on shorts that displayed her lovely, blemish free thighs and instantly, my naughty shaft will just spring up and start singing but I usually drown its lyrics with a cold shower. Dotun was the only woman who could bring about a full erection from me with just me staring at her long legs. I still can't explain why it was so with her, life was just different around her and right now, I would do anything to get her back.

She noticed my frustrations and offered to blow me but I declined several times as doing that would only make me want more. I got a lot of satisfaction from kissing, kneading and doing all sorts of funny stuffs with her stretch marks free butt which most times made her cum but only made me feel even more empty after each session. I was all shades of frustrated and that forced me to move up my plans to propose to her before I fell into the many temptations coming my way each day.

I met her mum and brother the first time she invited me to her place, the meeting wasn't as awkward as I would have thought but I wasn't comfortable. Dotun helped a great deal that day as it was plain obvious from the moment her mother set her eyes on me, she didn't like me. I didn't know why and when I later asked Dotun, she told me her mum didn't like men from my tribe as most were chronic womanizers.

I lost complete respect for her mum from then on as I couldn't understand why a supposedly educated woman would judge an entire tribe because of some of her bad experiences. I didn't tell Dotun though but always found a way not to see the woman whenever her daughter invited me over.

Time was running out and so was my self control, the cold showers seemed to have no effect on my shaft anymore as it only seemed to make me more rigid. My nights became more like torture and my morning wood stayed longer than usual. I was slowly losing my mind and seeing Dotun seemed to multiply those effects three folds.

I finally decided to hasten the process even if I felt that I didn't know her enough and proposed to her. She was the first woman I ever did that to and that might be the last time I might do that. I got the diamond ring from one of those leading stores on the island and after forcing her to wear a particular gown she hated because it was too tight and brought unnecessary attention to her whenever she put it on. We set out for shop rite afterwards with me just on shirt and straight pant.

Indeed she was right, she got lots of stares which she didn't seem to mind but if any lady looked my way for too long, I noticed her hold on me becomes firmer and whenever I turned to look at her face, there was always a scowl there. I would just smile because I actually enjoyed those childish tantrums of hers. Anyway, after getting a few wears from the store, I set out to carry out my plans. As we got close to the escalators where they were usually more people, I called Dotun and dropped the bags with me before resorting to go on one knee.

She had an excited look on her face that said,
"Oh my God, he is not about to do what I think he wants to.."

But I was and opened the ring case and brought out the ring. By this time, people had stopped going about their business and were either watching or recording with their devices. I looked up to Dotun' excited face and asked,

"Do you desre to be with me forever?"

She didn't say anything at first, just stared at me with me praying that she doesn't say no and embarrass me. She sniffed and a few tears rolled down her face before she eventually said yes. Immediately, people cheered and clapped but no one could be as relieved as I was. I slotted the ring into her left middle finger before standing to kiss her on the lips. We took a few photos afterwards before heading back home. Dotun never stopped smiling and I couldn't stop singing as I drove us home.

I was glad all would be over and this torture would end for good but I was wrong as my father' favourite quote came back to hunt me; you will surely reap what you sow. I did so in the most humiliating manner, I got served really good.

The story is about to take a new turn guys, get ready......
.....and of course Happy new year in advance....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 9:29am On Dec 31, 2016
loiusdthird:
oga solo when are you starting sword of ven cause na dat one nai dey my mind
...that will be some time next year...
Re: Choices by tommynico(m): 10:11am On Dec 31, 2016
Mhenn.....am loving this ride bro, av learned a lot 4rm u as regards them females here, tnx bro and a happy new year in advance.

1 Like

Re: Choices by Charlesdock(m): 2:43pm On Dec 31, 2016
And then the story continues

1 Like

Re: Choices by samyfreshsmooth(m): 4:01pm On Dec 31, 2016
WOW!! this is super interesting bro

and no matter d turn it takes i dey with u grin
Re: Choices by emarkson(m): 5:47pm On Dec 31, 2016
Oga solo ,na u be boss. Just praying dat dotun and maddy are not related
Re: Choices by Preciousbouy(m): 1:25pm On Jan 01, 2017
solo so u start without me knowing abi......., anyways thumbs up bro..... still waiting for the grand finale if the last wolf... thought u said it would be coming out last year..... well still waiting oooooooo

1 Like

Re: Choices by domido(m): 1:36pm On Jan 01, 2017
Happy new year boss and everyone following this story.

1 Like

Re: Choices by stephenGee12(m): 2:25pm On Jan 01, 2017
Happy new year everyone.....@solomonbrowni enjoyed the last wolf 2nd series...pls do beep me wen d 3rd series cum out....or is it already out.More ink to ur pen.
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 4:25pm On Jan 01, 2017
Ebonyqueen001
Chapter 3 contd

“I never knew you had that in you, it has opened a whole gate to which I now see you.” were the words Dotun kept repeating very day for the next few weeks. She would seize every opportunity to flash the ring at anyone who cared to see, especially the female folks when in company with me. It was her way of saying,
Sorry, he has been taken.
Physical contact also increased between us and it was both good and bad news for me. I loved the fact she was the one initiating the kisses and always putting my hands on her butt whenever we hugged or something along that line but it was also frustrating because my shaft always stood at such moments and it would take at least more than forty minutes to an hour before it deflates. I had never had it like that before as my shaft seemed to be independent of my mind control and does whatever it felt like doing but then I was the one with the final decision to insert the rod to something that would satisfy its urge.

Our relationship blossomed after that stunt of mine at the mall and saw Dotun more around me. She would jump on my back, tease me whenever she could and cooking became a chore I fell in love because of what we usually then to do in the kitchen together. I had never seen Dotun behave so girly before but then that was just the power of commitment and the rest that comes with it.

My parents saw Dotun for the first time few weeks before the proposal and the meeting went better than I expected. I had a good relationship with mum but had a rocky one with my father as both of us just didn’t see eye to eye. He doesn’t stay with us anymore and that has been like that for years just after I got admission into the university. There was an issue and that saw made my Mum come for us for good. I was happy when I was informed in school that my sisters were now with my mum, it was a prayer that should have been answered before then.

My time with my father alone was the defining moments of my life. I saw for the first time what marriage was about and decided within me that if that was the rosy and blissful union we had been told from childhood, then I would rather remain single. My Dad’ dwindling finances brought out the worst in him and saw him more at home than he would have liked. He turned us to prayer warriors whenever he needed money and when it eventually arrives, we never got much for our efforts but we never complained so long as our fees were paid.

But whenever we were home due to nonpayment of our tuition, it was always hell for us all. After his usual speech that would take eternity to end, he would then start watching us and looking for the slightest thing to make him angry in order to pour his frustrations out. Any single mistake from us saw him dishing us punishments well beyond our offences. I had a huge tolerance level but it was getting low as each passed and one day, I did something wrong and as usual he started hitting me. In a rage I never knew I had, I held back his hands and pushed him back. He stumbled back and had this shocking look on his face which would have made me laugh if it wasn’t for the fact that I was shaking from rage.

He couldn’t believe what just happened and in a surprised tone, he asked

“Do you want to fight your father? Do you want me to fight me?” He asked rhetorically as he knew quite well that I wouldn’t answer those questions but he knew also that if he comes for me again, he would get what he was looking for. From that day, our relationship changed for the worse, my father barely recognized me from then and gave me my space but somehow I wasn’t comfortable. As soon as I was done with clearance and all in U.I, I started counting till when I would leave my Father’ presence. I did and I never returned to his house, I had been staying with mum before I later got a place of my own. We spoke on phone once in a while but even on the phone, I could still sense the disdain in his voice.

I was really worried that something might go wrong that day but he behaved himself and acted like the father he was which surprised Dotun because of what I had told her about him. But she didn’t have to be anyway, my Dad was also a charmer and knew how to play his cards well when it mattered most, something he did time and time again to us when we were younger but I knew his tricks well enough now. He was just waiting for the right time to unleash the grudge he had against me since that day I challenged his authority, and that opportunity finally came but not on that day.

“I like your mom.” An excited Dotun said as soon as we both settled down into the car,
“She asked me, how far?” She continued laughing aftetwards.

“Anyway I see where you got your good looks from, but you took your Dad’s nose and I don’t think he is as bad as you painted him.” She continued but I knew better, My Dad charmed her to his good side that day of course but the day he goes into those crazy swings of his, she would surely have a change of thought.

That happened few weeks before doing what some guys have vowed never to do – kneeling to propose to a woman. I did it because the woman was special and had always been special to me but then, Dotun wasn’t the first person I had addressed with such words.

While I counted the days till when my restless nights would be over, Dotun was day dreaming of our wedding dresses, places we might spend our holiday – we finally agreed on Obudu cattle ranch. Did I also say that after I had asked her to be my girlfriend, she started picking my clothes for me especially when I wasn’t formal and should I refuse to wear what she picked for me, there would be no outing for us that day. Like I had earlier said, she loved to be the centre of attention all the time and whatever field she was an expert on, she was the leader too and made certain I followed her lead.

I did, not because I was weak but because carrying out her ideas and reasonable desires gave her joy she couldn’t possibly get elsewhere and of course made her think that I respected her opinions and thoughts on things, which I do anyway. My one year with her was the best moment of my existence and life without recently has been filled with regrets and bitterness. I could never find a woman like her again and will never.

My mum once said that when things keeps going too smoothiy for you, know that something really horrible is just about to happen and as my arrogant self from my teenage years, I thought what she had said then were just a load of crap but it did happened to me and for the second time in my life when it mattered most, I had no clue to get myself out of my own mess. It was just a few weeks to the day we both decided to have our introductions proper and none of us could wait especially me.

But before then we had this programme in our church that we usually do once every year, it was called a love feast and it was always an awesome experience. I had always had fun then as a teenager because of the never ending choice of meals and drinks and not for the girls per say. It was a district thing as I grew up but later became a provincial stuff due to the ever growing number of the church. I invited Dotun this time but she refused to come along even before I completed my sentence.

That was her usual reaction whenever I ask her to accompany me to my place of worship, she would say no. I would leave the issue like that as I didn’t want any unnecessary argument, she had her church and I had mine but this programme meant a lot to me. It was the few times I got to meet with age mates and friends of mine that I would naturally be unable to speak with because of my Dad’s desire to keep us locked in the house as soon as we were back from school.

I explained this to Dotun but her answer still didn’t change, I was then forced to ask why she hated my church so much and her reason was that it took a lot of my time, time I could have spent with her. At that moment, I didn’t know if I should laugh or get angry but then she was only speaking her mind. I promised to look into that but just wanted her to be with me this time and she would have my undivided attention at the programme. She reluctantly agreed and off we went that Saturday to the provincial centre closest to where I stayed.

We both wore matching native wears, a particular kind of cloth I hated deeply but wore it only because of HER. It was also her way of telling every lady to fvck off if they had any plans in mind to get to me. The event was great with the whole carol stuff, drama, choreography and of course various lectures on subjects and the rest. The huge hall was filled that day to the brim as we all know our people not to slack to any occasion that food was involved.

Dotun never left my side for once, it was something that irritated me greatly when I had enough of it but I could blame myself for promising to give her all the attention she needed. I introduced her to many of my friends and associates at the event and one thing they all commented on apart from the beautiful guinea material and how her mesmerizing she was, was her height. Everyone spoke about it and some wicked friends of mine teased me of my own length besides hers.

Everything was going well and when Dotun finally whispered of how much she loves the organization of my church, I knew I was on track. She later excused herself to get another can of coke, a drink she was addicted to despite the fact she knew quite alright that it was Diabetes that took her Dad from her. I nodded and continued sipping my malt, I saw a few beautiful kids arguing about who owned a particular toy phone and I knew where the argument might lead to if things were not sorted out on time. I started walking towards them but another person beat me to the angry twins and separated them both.

The person was a woman who I initially thought was their mum but when I saw them run after a few minutes of scolding in the other direction, I knew she wasn’t. She was backing me and was putting on an exquisite gown filled with sequins on an equally beautiful three-inch heel. The woman was classy and her shape was really tempting to the eye but I had to look away but changed that decision when the woman suddenly changed her position and faced me.

She was on a glass which looked recommended to me but that wasn’t what made her look terrifying familiar, it was her eyes, those eyes that looked into mine at a time and compared both. Those eyes that looked into mine as I made love to her and took her virginity, the eyes that I looked into and spoke of how much I cared for the owner of them. The eyes that belonged to one person and one person alone, Francess Ehi.

I stumbled back at the realization and in doing so; my malt can slipped from my hands to the ground. At that moment I forgot how to breathe and in slow motion watched her gave me an evil smile before walking away. I was completely taken by surprise and didn’t know when Dotun came back, called my name severally until she had to pinch me to get my attention as my eyes couldn’t just leave where I had just saw Francess a while ago.

“Are you alright?” Dotun asked and I managed to nod and said we should leave immediately as I didn’t feel too comfortable there anymore. She reluctantly agreed and how I got home that day is a mystery to me because my hands were shaking as I drove. I was sweating despite the full blast of the air conditioning unit as I just couldn’t understand how Francess was able to find me all the way from Port-harcourt after so many years but that wasn’t my problem then, it was what she actually wanted from me.

....Happy new year guys and many more fulfilling days ahead.... love you all...
....By the way the story is about to go down and the third installment of the series will soon be released, sorry for the delay....

3 Likes

Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 7:30pm On Jan 01, 2017
tommynico:
Mhenn.....am loving this ride bro, av learned a lot 4rm u as regards them females here, tnx bro and a happy new year in advance.

....Thanks, happy new year too....
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 7:31pm On Jan 01, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:
WOW!! this is super interesting bro

and no matter d turn it takes i dey with u grin
.....Thanks jawe....
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 7:32pm On Jan 01, 2017
emarkson:
Oga solo ,na u be boss. Just praying dat dotun and maddy are not related

.....Don't worry, you will find out soon...
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 7:34pm On Jan 01, 2017
Preciousbouy:
solo so u start without me knowing abi......., anyways thumbs up bro..... still waiting for the grand finale if the last wolf... thought u said it would be coming out last year..... well still waiting oooooooo

.....Sorry bro, the book will soon be out, it's not really easy to write....
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 7:34pm On Jan 01, 2017
stephenGee12:
Happy new year everyone.....@solomonbrowni enjoyed the last wolf 2nd series...pls do beep me wen d 3rd series cum out....or is it already out.More ink to ur pen.

....Thanks, the book will be out soon...
Re: Choices by Daeveed(m): 7:45pm On Jan 01, 2017
Solo how do i get the complete story??... Through my yahoomail..
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 7:53pm On Jan 01, 2017
Daeveed:
Solo how do i get the complete story??... Through my yahoomail..

.....Uhm, what story exactly?..
Re: Choices by domido(m): 8:12pm On Jan 01, 2017
God bless u bro. Happy new year.

1 Like

Re: Choices by Daeveed(m): 8:15pm On Jan 01, 2017
solomonbrown64:

.....Uhm, what story exactly?..
Choices..
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 8:24pm On Jan 01, 2017
Daeveed:
Choices..

....Oh, I am sorry that won't be possible for now... I will edit the story and sell it off but that will be when I am done with it here...
...I don't have the finished copy yet...
Re: Choices by Ibunkun1(m): 8:59pm On Jan 01, 2017
Awezome,api New Year Mr Solomon
Re: Choices by Daeveed(m): 9:01pm On Jan 01, 2017
solomonbrown64:

....Oh, I am sorry that won't be possible for now... I will edit the story and sell it off but that will be when I am done with it here...
...I don't have the finished copy yet...
Ok.. No P.. ßuh Pls try and update frequently.. And looooonqer.. Thanks..

1 Like

Re: Choices by Charlesdock(m): 9:30pm On Jan 01, 2017
Isn't this payback time? Francess please forgive Solo for us ooh. cry

1 Like

Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 5:43pm On Jan 02, 2017
Chapter 3 contd

I had never been so scared and worked up before in my entire life. I was supposed to drive us home but I decided to take Dotun home lying that I was headed for a meeting at the office, whether she believed my story or not didn’t bother me, I just wanted to be left alone to think on the situation on ground. I hugged Dotun after we both came down from the car, who never stopped asking what was wrong but I kept on reassuring her that all was well.

My drive to her place was quick but going back home was slow. I tried to convince myself that I saw someone who just happen to look like her but that smile; that smile that lights her entire body told me otherwise and it becomes a whole new thing all together when she spread her lips in such a manner, that action had always been a pre-cursor to something bad but I had always known the reason behind them. That was what scared me the most in that situation then because I had no clue why she was there that day or why it took so long to show her face

I thought she would have been married by now and probably with kids and not out searching for an ex in the big city of Lagos. Even if she has been out doing that, how was she able to have pin pointed my exact location? It only means that I have been watched and followed for so long and I had no clue until the person decided to show herself. That wasn’t my fault though because I had no reason to think that I would be watched especially because of what I did in my youth as it made no sense whatsoever.

Francess being able to find me all the way from the south-south suggests just how much she wants me to hurt me so bad. I didn’t know where to start exactly in analyzing the situation as I just couldn’t understand the sort of grudge Francess would have against me that she would wait so long for me to have love again before she decided to show herself at that feast. I got home and took a chilled bottle of sprite as it was only sugar that always helps me think.

I started analyzing the situation by blaming myself for not knowing the exact situation on ground with my exes. I knew Maddy relocated to the states immediately after our misunderstanding where she nearly made me impotent in the heat of it. I haven’t heard from her till then and I never cared to, she might have returned to her country of birth, I couldn’t tell which was really careless on my part. Francess on the other hand, I knew nothing about her. I just assumed that after graduation, she left for port-harcourt, now that might have been true or not but now I saw the foolhardy in my assumption.

Another assumption I made apart from my exes exact location and what they were doing with their lives was the fact that I had thought that all was well after the altercation in years ago. I thought they had moved on particularly after what happened with Maddy but Francess never did anything to punish me for breaking her heart and lying to her other than stay away from me and look at me with hateful looks.

I was stupid to have thought she would move on just like that because Maddy moved on, now after what just happened with Francess, even her might not have put everything behind her as I might have thought. I took the last drop before going for another not minding the repercussions. I had been told times without number that most women tend not to forget the man who deflowered them but I thought that was crap too, an heart break had more devastating effects than breaking the tissue between their legs but what about a heart break and deflowering done by the same person?

I didn’t’ think of that and just assumed that she would move on after another heart break without thinking that I had done the two most unpardonable sins and the mistake that not everyone had the strength and resolve to just turn a blind eye to that. I didn’t know Francess enough then to ascertain the sort of person she was, was she the vengeful or the forgiving sort? I didn’t care to find out because I thought I wouldn’t be the first to hurt a girl and deflower her and get away with it but now it seems my case was indeed different, what bad luck and extreme carelessness on my part. I had been told several times never to assume by my Dad all through my growing up and one of the pep talks I should have laid to heart has now come back to hurt me.

Alright, I didn’t realize that she would come back seeking vengeance for what I did which clearly shows the sort of person she was. She wasn’t only brilliant but also very calculative, that I knew from my time with her and now she was going to use such attributes of hers on me. She had been planning this for over seven years now while I had no clue about it which gives her the edge in the saga. She must have burnt money, resources, time and energy to have me watched and monitored over the years so she must be aware of every relationship I have been in and had enough information to know that I had plans to finally settle down with Dotun which prompted her to finally reveal herself.

I was completely naked in front of an enemy I had no knowledge until a few minutes ago and with the introduction a few weeks away, it would be the perfect opportunity for her to carry out her plans. Plans that I had no clue about and the manner she would most likely carry them out. I was clueless and helpless in this new situation and there was no way for me out of the impending doom except if I could find her. My only way round this was for me to find her and try to smoothen things over but the urge and thirst for vengeance over the years couldn’t just be quenched over one date but at least she might get careless and spill something on her plans and that could give me the clues on how to counter her. I had to find her and fast.

......Sorry guys,it's on the short side...

1 Like

Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 5:43pm On Jan 02, 2017
Ibunkun1:
Awezome,api New Year Mr Solomon
....Thanks, happy new year too.
Re: Choices by slimsue(f): 7:42pm On Jan 02, 2017
Oh no! I knew francess was up to no good with the way she kept quiet after Solo effed up. Solomon I pray u come out of this with Doting beside u. Thanks for not kiping us hanging for so long Solomonbrown64.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (48) (Reply)

My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe / Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] / The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.