Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,582 members, 7,837,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Choices - Literature (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Choices (236353 Views)

Choices / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) / Ten Choices You Will Regret In 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choices by Donswatter(m): 9:53pm On Dec 10, 2016
solomonbrown64:

..... Nope... The first is.... Second is in docx format...
can u get the second installment this night
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 8:11pm On Dec 11, 2016
Choices 2
Chapter 1
The Compass

I remember my Father's favorite scripture reference whenever it was time to drop our offerings, he would quote Gen 8:22,
"...While the earth remaining, seed-time and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease."
I had so gotten used to the scripture that I would quote the whole thing pace by pace with him but I never for once got the message in those words until the events that shook my world took place.
Here I am today, at the back of a car in the black dominated broad street, North Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, standing alone, confused and without direction on what next to do with my life. The choices I took in my teenage years have now turned back to hunt me in ways I could never have imagined.
The results of my adventures and the scores of my many spoils are now back to judge me, indeed, I am reaping the seeds I sowed long ago.

But how did I come to be in one of those black settlements in Pennsylvania, well here is the tale.

I was twenty-nine when things took a dramatic turn for me in all areas of my life. I was working on my tie in front of the full mirror in my passage way of my four bedroom duplex. I had things planned out that day, one of which was to visit Mtn office to solve the recurring problem of sim update. I was getting irritated of the constant messages and threats of disconnection although that wasn't top of the list of my problems I had that morning.
I had just met with my mum the previous Sunday and our discussion centered around when I was finally going to settle down. What was taking me so long to find a suitable mate and all that. I had promised to get back to her on that but the truth was that I had no one in mind. I just couldn't seem to see any woman for the lady she was but rather a sex object to satisfy my insatiable cravings. All I wanted was sex and nothing more; no feelings, no commitments, no promises. It had become more like an addiction, a bad habit that had refused to leave ne no matter how determined I was as women who ticked most of the things I admired about them seemed to always find me no matter how much I hide.
I couldn't continue like that, I had scored enough points if that was my motivation. I had won many difficult hearts and broke such after I had had my fill of the warm hole. I had no drive anymore to chase these women, specifically, difficult ones, now it was just to make my shaft active and nothing more. Due to this, I became less interested in sex, but more in the personality of the woman I was on date with but none of them I chose seemed to be what I wanted. I just couldn't figure out what was wrong with me, but that day was Monday, business first and then my personal life later.

I took my suitcase and headed for the car. My gate was remote controlled as I didn't trust anyone and preferred living alone. I could be seen as an Ambivert but I was more of an introvert, never liked unwanted company or gathering. Human company most times tended to irritate me and their peasant talks seemed to send me to boiling point. Yeah, I am that strange.

I watched the gate close and the security system turn on before driving out of the estate. I was headed for the mtn office along College - Ogba road to first lambast whosoever was unfortunate to attend to me that morning as this was the third time I would be visiting this place concerning the same issue. I was early that day, just few minutes before nine. I was my own boss and could very well come to work whenever I deemed fit but I was a just sucker for punctuality. I parked and got in with my phone. There weren't too many persons there but there was already a line and the shouts of aggrieved men and women filled the place. I couldn't blame them too much, people were tired of leaving important duties to come queue for an issue that should have be resolved in their very first visit here.
"If I need to return here again, it won't be funny, young man , it won't." An old man threatened before storming off to the door. I laughed quietly, wondering how it was the intimidated young man' fault that he kept getting those silly messages. I waited patently and laughed off even more ridiculous threats before it was my turn.
I decided against lambasting the poor guy as it was obvious his day was already ruined. I did the usual things - Face shoot, finger print and all the other stuff. He assured me that the messages won't be coming any longer before I turned to take my leave.
I re-adjusted my tie and was just few metres from pulling the door when someone did before I was able to. I seldom look at faces more than once but I did for this particular one. The face was that of a female which was strangely familiar which made me stare at her more than usual. She returned the stare with a nervous smile but still walked past me. The face just couldn't leave my head and I ended up turning back to look at this lady once again and the funny thing was that, she was doing the same thing.
I knew this face, but the name just wouldn't come out. I knew that straight nose, fair straight lips with no turns and those Sleepy looking eyes. I could never forget that face, it was the one that brought forth my true admiration for women with long legs. I could never forget "Dotun."
I didn't realize I spoke the name out loud until the lady at the centre of my focus jerked and turned back nervously. I took this as a gateway to walk towards her slowly. She was originally backing me since she was on the queue but had to turn to face me when she saw me coming. She was on her usual knee-length shorts as she had clearly not drop the habit of showing off her perfect long calves. The short was tight at the waist which helped showed her soft curves that couldn't in anyway threaten most of the ladies I had been with but her hips were quite decent. I had seen her butt earlier when she backed me, it was one of those types I called the hidden ones . This was because they didn't look great in jeans or materials of such nature but pull those things off and one will be amazed at what those nonsense wears were hiding. I knew this because I had seen many of such before and knew the goodies that was being covered.
I would wait to find out later, now I needed to be certain that this was the first Lady I actually fell in love with for the first time in my life.
"Dotun, right?" I asked with confidence oozing from me. She nodded, still clearly nervous, probably as she still wasn't sure who was the guy in front of her.
"Sagie." I winked to ease her.
She looked confused at first but she later understood and I watched in fascination as her face lit up and the characteristic female scream of joy left her lips
"Solomon ....Oh my God... Solo.... Oh my... " She said at the top of her voice as she enveloped me in her warmth.Yeah, she was taller than I was, a little thougt. Dotun' legs were just too long, Eve' own was a learner compared to hers. I returned the hug and did my best to ignore the glares coming our way as those folks were boiling, just waiting for the right person to lay it upon. Well, that person was in front of them and not behind them. Dotun might have the sexiest legs I had ever seen but not the biggest of boobs. In fact, hers were quite small and I ended up feeling little or next to nothing on my chest but I knew the butt would make up for it.

"Oh my God... I can't believe it's you. It's been so long.... You have really grown."
She kept on blabbing and all that, normal things girls say whenever they meet someone they haven't seen in a while. I smiled all through her questions and repeated hugs that just didn't seem to end.
"Oh my God! Are you late for work?" She suddenly asked. She must have seen my suit case. I nodded and she began to apologize.
"It's alright. I am my own boss." I smiled after saying that. Something seem to pass through her eyes, you look that look a lady gives you when she realizes that a guy is a made one.
"That's impressive. I would like us to meet some other time when you not bossing around." She teased.
"Sure, pick a spot but make it during the weekend, preferably Saturday." I said with a commanding tone. One has to be in control all the time,you know.
She gave me one of those what-is-doing-this-one look before asking for my contact and I gladly gave her my business card.
"Hmmm, Inspired laundries, catchy." She mocked.
"Call me, happy to see you again." I said before giving her yet another hug, shame that her boobs were small. I turned and took my leave. I straightened my wear close to my highlander before getting in. I didn't bother to look at the building because I knew she was watching me. I owned my own business, good looking and drove a sweet SUV. Oh boy, she was surely going to call. I smiled before driving into the road heading for my work place.

Seduction 102: If you are taking a woman out on a date for the first time, make sure you allow her pick the place for the meeting. But please use discretion here, don't use this move for every lady you meet especially if your account isn't that buoyant. I am sure you all know what I mean.

2 Likes

Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 8:11pm On Dec 11, 2016
Business was moving fine, my list of clients was increasing daily and my account rising fast. I had completely forgot about the meeting with Dotun until I got a call from her on the evening of Friday that week.
"Hey Solo, still interested in meeting me tomorrow?" She said immediately I picked up. Her unique way of talking was what got me hooked in the first place and her peculiar high pitched voice was just something else. I fell for this girl so badly then, oh my final high school was something I would never forget.

"Yeah, so where?" I asked.
"See, better stop with this macho nonsense you are doing. It doesn't fit you." She complained while I laughed out loud.
"Where oh?" I asked still laughing.
"KFC, ogba, two in the afternoon. Don't be late." She replied before droping the call.
I shook my head, Dotun was still yet to change, always looking for something to tease me with. I set an alarm for noon on Saturday before returning to closing for the day.
So how did I get to meet this beautiful woman?

"You will be changing schools from next week, I can't afford your fees anymore in this school of yours." My father finally concluded after the endless back and forth talk in the living room of our three bedroom apartment. I was already falling asleep as I couldn't bear to listen to any of his speech anymore. My father talks too much for a man especially times of financial crises. This time it was much worse as he would sit us down and speak on topics ranging from adultery, fornication and all that. His topics always revolved around sex, why I still wasn't sure. Due to this terrible financial let down, the worst according yo my Dad, we couldn't go to school and were stucked at home. I and my sisters, stucked, listening to Dad and his endless lamentations.
I was in my final year in high school and first term of that session was almost over, I was yet to pay for any of my O-level examination fees but that was the least of my worries then. I was hungry, we were hungry and as customary with most Nigerians, it was during periods of time of need that they resort to the Divine. My father was one of those and made sure we prayed down the heavens after which we would resort to pep talk that took hours to end. Funny thing was that he was the doing the talking all through those long hours.
Right, so I expected his usual talks around sex but I wasn't ready for that statement of changing schools. It was a huge shock and it jolted me back to life. The sleep cleared from my eyes, I became alert and sat up quickly.
"Daddy, what do you mean by us changing schools." My immediate younger sister asked before I could.
"It means what it means. I cannot continue to spend over one hundred and fifty thousand just for a single person tuition, I do not have such luxury anymore. I have sold my pride - my car, there is nothing more for me to sell. You all have to go to the school which I can afford. You have an interview tomorrow and I hope that you are all ready." Dad replied her and at that moment I knew what I heard earlier wasn't because I was sleeping, he actually meant what he said.
I wasn't just displeased at the news, I was enraged too. This was the same suggestion I relayed the previous year just after he sold his car as I was in my finals then too. I advised that we changed schools so that I could get to do my final year exmaination since my present school refused to allow me register because I had missed too much classes in my second year of senior year in high school due to the same financial meltdown. They felt I wasn't ready and insisted that I take my second year again. Which implied that I would be in the same year with my sister and as if that wasn't embarrassing enough, I would also have to go through the torture of seeing my mates everyday in their final year.
I couldn't pass through that and so I rejected the idea vehemently but to my shock, my Dad approved of it. Despite my tantrums, I resumed, I mean I agreed to repeat a year I didn't fail. That period was one of the worst moments of my life but I soon got used to it and that year was the first time I fully grasp the idea of having a girlfriend. Prior to that time, I felt relationships were just a waste of time but after seeing guys toy with the bodies of their so called girlfriends with ease, I had a change of heart. I soon joined the gang and due to the fact that I was relatively "new" in their midst, the ladies amongst them wanted to meet me "personally." Laboratories in the school soon turned to our smooch and fingering Haven. I was actually shocked at the ease it took to get to those girls. I had thought getting girls was difficult and because I didn't want rejection, I stayed off that path but I was wrong. It was that I didn't need commitment, I didn't even need to like the girl at all in order to get what I wanted. Some times, we finished what we couldn't do in the lab in the toilets, though I didn't go through that path, I didn't have the guts then. But I touched everything the girl had to offer and some times, I got to kiss them. That was when I learnt how to kiss.
I didn't like any of the girls in that year except one. She was a dark Amazon; tall, very tall to be precise, curvy and heavily endowed at the back. She had a butter face though but I didn't care about that. I was just attracted to this girl for reasons I couldn't explain, I later got to know it was due to her height. She was imposing and intimidating as very few boys were taller than her then. Whenever she walked, one just had to stare due to the way her uniform around her butt would be doing wave like motions due to the erotic and rapid movement of her arse cheeks.

Lord! I had never seen such an amazing work of art before, it was just pure beauty. It was one of those bodies my Benin friend would tagged - [I] wonderfully made. [/I]
I just couldn't wait to caress that work of beauty but I had to work for it. This Amazon didn't like boys touching her and had reported a few who persisted after her warnings. Those boys got the beating of their lives right in front of everyone on the assembly ground, but as seasoned guys then, they didn't shake or move from the impact of twelve strokes of the cane. Even then, the embarrassment alone for getting flogged because one touched a girl' butt was agonizing enough.
Guys soon learn to stay off her path and could only gaze at the mesmerizing bundle of flesh from afar. I didn't want to just look at it, I wanted to touch it too and squeeze the life out of it. I didn't get to though until the third term of my repeated year and that was because I was becoming friends with her. Our estates weren't too far from each other and so we usually went home together. The height difference didn't matter to me then because I was after something. She was close to six feet then while I was around 5'7 then. We would talk on a lot of things and soon I became her seat mate whenever we were having agric classes because it became an elective subject during our second year.
She liked me and I did too. I first started playing with her fingers without looking at her face for any reactions. She didn't take my hands off and I got no cold replies from her so I continued. I moved to her shoulders and hair whenever I had my hands around our chairs, still no reply from her. One day, I caressed her left ear without knowing but I noticed what I did when she suddenly jerked and that got the attention of the teacher who was busy explaining.
"Wummi, are you alright?" He asked with concern in his voice as the girl was a rather quiet one. She nodded and the man continued but not after pinching my left arm. I smiled and from then I would caress her ear whenever no one was looking. I later moved to her neck and back but getting her ass was a bit difficult.
I had to wait till when our over zealous chemistry teacher decided to organise an extra class for us one Saturday like that because there wasn't enough time to teach us some part of inorganic chemistry - some of those gases and their never ending components. I got to the school on time as I usually did and took a seat for me and another girl who desired to sit close to me at the far back of the big lab. The two science classes of P and Q were merged together which brought our population to at least over a hundred. I was in Q, while Wummi was in P. As a bad boy, I stayed at the far back of the lab, in fact, I was the last person on that particular table row backing the wall. It was the perfect place for evil doers and of course all kinds of rubbish were going on while the innocent man was sweating, trying to make us understand what he was teaching.
Wummi came late that day and so had to be forced to sit at the back, she saw me and quickly came over to my end. She became the last on that row which was perfect for any bad boy but not with someone like Wummi. I was really interested in the topic until the teacher cracked a joke that made me lose focus a little and turn from the board to look at the girl beside me. She wasn't laughing but rather putting her head on the table and just staring at the board. I turned away but my sharp eyes caught something which made me look back.
We were sitting on stools and any bad boy would know that whenever a curvy lady sits on a material that couldn't cover her arse surface area, the cheeks will spill to the edges of the material she's sitting on and that sight was usually enough to light up a dead man's shaft. This was the scenario with Wummi at that moment and she made matters worse by sleeping on the table, making her bend and allowing the butt cheeks to even look bigger.
Sweet mother of...... The sight was beautiful, I didn't know how long I stared but I did for a long time until I caught myself and looked away. Thankfully, the teacher didn't notice where my head was else it wouldn't have been funny for me that day. I had every intention to touch and caress that soft flesh but I also wanted to be careful. It was one thing for her to allow me hold that work of art, it was another thing for us to get caught and get her embarrassed. Soon, the explanation was over, it was time to write notes. The teacher faced the board and started scribbling on it and in so doing backed us. I expected him to dictate to us as that was norm among teachers taking us at that level but I think he thought that would slow him down when he starts taking his time explaining the chemical equations at each stop. Using the board was faster and more far more convenient for us but it wasn't the wisest decision by the teacher since it would make him back us and trust those guys, immediately he did, they started their nonsense.

I didn't join at first because I was a bit scared even if I was next to the last on the row, far from the eyes of the man but when I saw those guys just feets from him caressing the soft bums of their teenage counterparts, I killed my fears. I wasn't interested in any other except the girl beside me. I moved my seat a bit closer to Wummi and even though she looked at me weirdly wondering what I was up to, I didn't change my mind or falter. I placed my free left palm on her stool, after I did that, I faced my book, writing like nothing about to happen. I moved my arm up a little and brushed through the spilling flesh. The feeling made me pause in my writing for a few seconds before continuing. I didn't look at her for any reactions but since she didn't pull away from me or slap my arm, I carried on. I moved the arm further up and this time, I grabbed it firmly before kneading.

Oh my goodness! I thought, her bum was just as soft as it looked. I had paused in my writing as I reveled in that wonderful moment. I was the first guy to have successfully done the impossible but I wasn't ready to tell anyone. As I continued with the kneading, I was slowly getting hard which made me pause a little to get myself in order. I didn't want anyone to see any uprising in my shorts, it wouldn't just be embarrassing for me but for the seemingly "good girl." After I got myself and in so doing caught up with the teacher, I returned to my work on those soft cheeks. I stayed more on her right butt cheek, kneading and pressing as hard as I could - living in the moment that might never happen again. After a while, I decided to look at the tall girl to see if there was any clue as to what we were doing on her face but to my surprise, her face was plain. There was no expression of pleasure or something, just plain Wummi' face. I was confused and probably concluded that she didn't like or enjoy it and only allowed it because she really liked it.

I later stopped and focused on my writing. The class was later concluded and due to my fears of what might happen to me, to us, I left earlier than I usually would. Despite still, Wummi managed to catch up with me and asked in a not-too-happy tone why I left without her. I didn't want to say it was because of my kneading work so I just said that My Dad requested that I be home on time. She didn't seem convinced by my answer but moved on nonetheless. She spoke thereafter like nothing happened between us but I still wasn't sure and due to that, I wasn't my fluent self. She observed and asked if all was well to which I replied "Fine."

After then, I naturally stayed away and mostly saw her whenever we walked home but still, she never talked about that Saturday. I was yet to be flogged which meant that she didn't report me but that didn't mean that she enjoyed the act. I later threw my skepticism into the river when some few days after the smooching event which saw us conclude our examinations. She walked into my class and right in front of everyone, she stopped in front of me and sat her long frame on my thighs. It was quite shocking with everyone pausing in whatever they were doing to stare at us. From then, without me saying anything everyone concluded that we were dating but we weren't.

Since that moment, nearly every part of her body was mine but I knew my boundaries. I never used my fingers on her but I didn't care about that, I was quite satisfied with her butts and running my fingers through the length of her long legs. Life was good until I was forced to stay at home during the first term of my final year. I had thought somehow Dad would find a way around it so that I could return to my way of life and not announce that he was withdrawing us from that particular school.
The thought of losing Wummi only added to my anger coupled with the fact that I could have been through with high school now if only the stubborn man had taken this decision sooner. It was the wrong time to do that then and in my rage I stormed into my room without bothering to listen to whatever Dad had left to say.

I remained locked in my room till the next day and even when he later came to bang the door for several minutes demanding for me to leave there and get prepared for the interview that morning but I wasn't interested in doing so. My immediate younger sister did the same thing with me, only the youngest amongst us went him that day but not before he later threw us out of the house for disobeying him.

We both didn't seem to care but when we realized that Dad was serious about changing schools and of course we didn't have the money to pay our way through our beloved school, we finally got over our stubbornness but it was too late. Too late to register for Waec since the window was closed, we were then forced to go for Neco which only made our popularity in our new school go out of proportion.
The day we left for the school was one of the worst moments in my life as it finally dawned on me that I might never see Wummi or any of my crazy boarder friends again. I was down casted and my mood wasn't helped by the look of the school in front of me. It was a far cry from from my previous school. The new school was poorly planned with structures all over the place. Graves were the first thing that ushered us into the school which disgusted me massively. The whole place was dusty with dirt all over the place and the choice of the school uniform looked even more stupid with those dirts around. White shirts on green pants didn't go well with the surroundings but then I wasn't expecting much after the dilapidated buildings in front of me.
We did our interview in the chemistry lab and the gap between theirs and my previous school was enormous. The size and the apparatuses were worlds apart.
So, this was the best school Dad could find? I thought to myself. As soon as we got into the school, word got out that the brilliant guys from one of the expensive schools around and who all thought that Waec was much too easy for them were around. Students kept coming to the lab to check us out and that only added to my rage but it was nothing compared to the next day while I was reading through registration forms for Neco, I heard for the first time in my life - a school anthem sang in the yoruba language.

I was shocked and couldn't seem to think because I just refused to believe that a modern school in this time and age could still be singing in a selected dialect. My hatred for the school increased ten folds after then which made me swore not to have anything to do with anyone in such an outdated place.
But all that changed the next day after I was through with my passport session for the exam registration. I returned to the chemistry lab since that was the only decent place in the school and since they were involved with their first term examinations, I couldn't be with my class mates, not for the period at least . I was going through my books when two persons walked in. I didn't bother to look since I wasn't interested in anyone there in the first place but finally did when their gigging was getting louder by the second. I was certain it was a bid to get my attention, I carried my head up and that was when I saw her, that was when I saw Dotun for the first time.
Her well ironed uniform, soft curly hair, bright fair skin, high pitched voice and those characteristic sleepy looking eyes that seems to draw me in whenever I looked into them made her look like an alien in the world of humans. She looked like a white light in the midst of gross darkness, an angel amongst demons - and yes, indeed, she became my angel.

2 Likes

Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 8:12pm On Dec 11, 2016
..... ... Alright peeps, I am back... grin..
Re: Choices by nimat158(f): 8:51pm On Dec 11, 2016
welcome back
Re: Choices by OllyArt(m): 9:54pm On Dec 11, 2016
solomonbrown64:
welcome back shocked shocked shocked
Re: Choices by Hurklan(m): 10:46pm On Dec 11, 2016
present
Re: Choices by Harridwan(m): 9:30am On Dec 12, 2016
solomonbrown64:
Welcome back brotherly
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 12:04pm On Dec 12, 2016
Chapter 1 cont'd

I was taken a back by the sight of Dotun then and I noticed that I had stared more than I should after she raised her eye brows in a questionable manner. I turned my gaze from her and then returned to my books. I was preparing for my exams seriously as I soon discovered that I erred in my stubborn refusal to switch schools on time. Neco was said to be much more harder than Waec hence most people avoided it to avoid stories that touched. I was also preparing for my Jamb which was just three months away but still my mind was on the stunning girl I just saw.

They later stood up to continue with their examinations and I took that opportunity to analyze her butt. It wasn't disappointing but couldn't in anyway be compared with Wummi' own. Dotun' butt bounced as she walked, more like reverberated from her very step due to the way she walked. She walked like a guy then, hitting the ground with force and taking one step at a time which was wasn't the way girls walked.

Because of the bouncing view of her bum which protruded nicely in her uniform, she was fondly called Water yansh . I later got to know that anyway. I also noticed for the first time then that her legs were long, very long compared to her body frame. The legs were strong, beautiful and perfectly shaped, in fact I actually fell in love with her legs before her. She wasn't as tall as she was now but those legs made her look quite tall then which she was anyway. She was actually the tallest girl in final year then. Wummi was taller though but her body was well proportioned unlike Dotun'. I was mesmerized by what I saw that day and it took quite some time for me to see beyond that part of her.

Still, I missed Wummi and after a few days in my new school, I headed for her place. I was scared at first because she had once warned me not to visit her as her parents were strong mfm members and didn't want any guy seeing her. But I wanted to see her again even if I wouldn't be touching anything. I located her house in her estate then and knocked to be answered by a mallam. I told him who I wanted to see after which he asked me to wait. The house was a block of flats, six in total. Fortunately for me, it was Wummi that answered the door and promptly she came over to my end at the gate. I thought she would be angry with me for disobeying her instructions but she wasn't, instead she hugged me which was awkward because she had to bend to do that.

I explained everything which made her sad. She asked to visit me but I had to refuse, my dad wasn't the one who saw reason in a girl visiting a guy. I already said he was obsessed with sex and should he see Wummi, I would become the center of discussion for months. It was painful but I had to say no, only heaven know what might have happened if she had been coming over to my place, perhaps I could have done what I did long before I met Maddy. The separation was painful but it had to happen, I left her place with only a hug and that was the last time I ever saw her again.

I returned home that day with a hole in my heart but it was nothing that couldn't be filled back. The term ended in my new school with me making new friends. I was more interested in my books and counting the days I would be out from the wretched place. We resumed early for the next term and it began with preparation for the school inter - house sports. But that wasn't what shocked me, it was the fact that the final year students would be taking part in the activity. I was speechless when I got to know that because I expected that the final year students be exempted from such needless activities and allocated more time for their exam preparation, at least, that was what happened in my previous school. Jamb was two months away and the best the school could do was allow the students who weren't even prepared at all to participate in a dumb event. I was beyond disappointed.

I didn't go on with them but instead continued with my reading. I was persuaded to join different houses but I ignored most of them without even uttering a word except when I needed to which created lots of enemies for me - envious ones actually. I was called a snob by Dotun because of that but I knew it was mostly due to the fact that I wouldn't converse with her but rather answer her questions with little words. I noticed that she took particular interest in me by always asking me questions or seeking to get my attention which I seldom gave one way or the other.

This prompted me to ask a few new friends of mine about her but to my surprise, they just dismissed like she was a thing. They called her a tom-boy and told me that she was the only girl who had never had a boyfriend in our class because she tended to behave like a guy too much. They told me if I liked her, I should go ahead but that they didn't know what I saw in her anyway when there were other curvy girls in the arts class. Of course they couldn't see what I saw, they couldn't possibly understand my strange appreciation for long legs, something people have found odd about me.

Anyway, their information gave me the go-ahead and I started paying more attention to Dotun whenever she came asking. We found common ground in chemistry, she didn't really understand organic chemistry and since I was a guru in that area, I taught her. We became closer and because I wanted to see more of those long legs of hers, I would go out sometimes to watch the heats and trials that took place before the main inter-house event. She was always on thigh - length shorts and those things drove me mad because of how fresh and blemish free her legs were. As the days went by, I became more and more interested in her that if I didn't hear her trademark, high pitched voice, my day wouldn't be complete.

Just few days before the sporting event, I asked her out in the uncompleted examination hall of the school. I expected yes but she confused me that day because she gave me a yes and a no. I didn't understand because both words couldn't be it. She told me she liked me and all that because I was quite different from the guys she was used to but she wanted a dark and tall guy and I didn't fit that bill.

Damn! Those words hunted my sleep for weeks and it saw me stay away from her for a while. The inter - house came and went and even though a party was organized by final year students after the event, I wasn't interested and I returned home early that day. I had never been rejected before so I took it very personally. I barely spoke with her afterwards and faced my books squarely which paid off in my Jamb results that year. I scored about 250 and that was the only thing that made me smile.

Dotun noticed my strange distance from her and sought to know the reason why. I told her nothing but she knew it was something. One day, she took a seat beside me and explained to me that she was in a long distance relationship and didn't want to cheat on her guy hence the reason for her answer to my question. I nodded but in my mind, I knew that was the end of us, I had a huge ego then. I was still friends with her but nothing more. I became less interested in girls then but more in my books due to the fear of Neco. Also because of that, my Dad felt that we weren't safe with just Neco and decided that we added Gce to our list of exams for that year.

As soon as we were through with our Neco and I graduated from the school, I saw less of Dotun and finally, I didn't see her again which was due to the fact that I met a brilliant, beautiful girl at my Gce exam Centre. She was petite but had great shape and was quite funny. We became closer as we were one of the few who didn't participate in the malpractice going on there then. She was a pastor's daughter which caused me to be careful with my words. She liked me really well as I was quite the charmer then but I didn't get to ask her out before she left my reach. She was actually resident at Badagry and I wondered how she was able to come all the way from there to Agege to write her exams. Due to the distance we couldn't see and that forced us to use the phone.

I asked her out through the phone and she said yes. I was elated and felt on top of the world then and God crowned that month for me with admission into the University of Ibadan. We communicated through calls and things seemed perfect for us well until I resumed school. She called one day and said that she couldn't continue with the relationship because it was a sin. She told me that it made her uncomfortable with her walk with God and she couldn't allow something come between her and her creator. I felt bad that day and did my possible best to try and convince her but it was of no use. Her mind was made up.

I thought of her reasons for the break up and concluded that it was lame and I was right. Because few weeks later, we did a midnight call and that morning, she confessed everything to me about how she had always had a crush on a family friend and when the guy finally asked her out, she had to say yes even if she was already in a relationship. She said she was sorry but I had dropped the call out of rage and pity for myself. It was that scenario that pushed me into becoming the person I am today and made me the efficient player that I later became. I met Maddy few weeks later and that was the beginning of my doom...

I got dressed that Saturday and found my way to KFC where I saw Dotun was already waiting. She was on a shirt and jacket and on a weird looking trouser that was really tight at the waist, which helped in showcasing her hips.

"You look good." I simply said after I had hugged her, to which she rolled her eyes.

"Who comes to a date with simple shorts and a shirt?" she asked with a frown.

"Oh... My... Didn't realize it was a date, thought it was just to get together, you know.. Old friends." I replied with a grin on my face. I was making her confess what was on my mind as I wanted things to be quick, I had no time for guesses.

".. Whatever... You have never been great with clothes anyway. So, how have the years fared on you?" she asked, taking a sip of her coke after the question.

"Well, it has treated me fine. I am well to do but not well balanced in some areas." I replied with an unhappy face.
"What do you mean "unbalanced?" she asked with a frown.
I smiled inwardly as I was slowly getting her to tow the part I wanted.

".... In terms of companionships, you know.... Haven't really been lucky with that. But I am sure you have..... finally found your tall, dark and handsome too." I asked.

She blushed massively, with her nose and ears turning bright red.
"No... no.... Uhm... I mean that I have been unlucky in that regard too. Solomon..... You don't forget things Sha." she replied, laughing a little bit.

"No, of course not. So you mean that you are... Uhm.. You know..... " I said, wanting her to answer the question herself.

".. I wouldn't want us to talk about that today but yes I am single at the moment." Immediately, she said that, I relaxed on the chair as the first phase of my plan had been completed.

It was time for phase two - the charming stage and my favorite part.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 12:06pm On Dec 12, 2016
Harridwan:
Welcome back brotherly
OllyArt:

welcome back shocked shocked shocked
nimat158:
welcome back

. ... Thanks guys.... Missed you all
Re: Choices by viciati(m): 12:41pm On Dec 12, 2016
Hurray!!!Solo Is Back....

1 Like

Re: Choices by Hurklan(m): 12:44pm On Dec 12, 2016
Next Plz

1 Like

Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 12:57pm On Dec 12, 2016
.... Thanks mods... grin...
Re: Choices by nastynic(m): 1:01pm On Dec 12, 2016
Make i cross leg wait for SOLO
make him fetch me wisdom
Re: Choices by Romzii: 3:01pm On Dec 12, 2016
Mr Solo thanks for giving us a reason to always run to Nairaland again!
Re: Choices by domido(m): 5:42pm On Dec 12, 2016
Thank you for this.
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 9:21am On Dec 14, 2016
Romzii:
Mr Solo thanks for giving us a reason to always run to Nairaland again!

.... My pleasure bro
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 9:22am On Dec 14, 2016
nastynic:
Make i cross leg wait for SOLO

make him fetch me wisdom

... Lol.. You go hear plenty....
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 9:22am On Dec 14, 2016
domido:
Thank you for this.

... My pleasure...
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 9:23am On Dec 14, 2016
Chapter 1 cont'd

I stood up after then to get some snacks for the both of us.

"What do you do actually now?" I asked her. She smiled before answering,
"I studied uhm, nutrition and dietetics at the University but I haven't really seen a job that tows towards that line, you know. I am into business now, selling wears. I own a boutique actually."

I wasn't really interested in what she does but at the same time I didn't want to go too deep into her personal life on our first meeting. Guys should never do that.
So, I continued probing around what she does for a living.
"... And you love what you do now, you know... Selling items?"

"Yeah, of course. I have always loved fashion and clothes, although if there was something I wanted to do and didn't get to, would be becoming a fashion designer. I love clothes and I love the swagger that comes with it."

"Indeed you do." I teased.
She smiled before she started with her own questions.
"You look a whole different from the last time in secondary school. I know you haven't gotten taller, it's not just in your genes but you have filled out nicely and those beards are really adorable."

"How do you mean different?" I frowned, I was acting like I didn't understand what she meant.

"Well,I meant that back then you weren't so cute but it's quite different now. I mean you are that cute to cause stares, you know more than just a glance, that sort of thing." She replied.
"You have really been doing a lot of thinking since we last met, haven't you?" I said in more of a statement than a question.

"Oh please, don't flatter yourself, the change was dramatic, nothing new though." She teased back.

I took another bite of the pie and in so doing let my eyes roam all over her body, I did so while making sure she knew what I was doing. Most girls love it when guys check them out, forget about the pervert talk. But to be on the safe side, reduce the tone of lust in your eyes just make sure the message has been passed across.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?" yup, that's usually the next question.
".... Like what?" I asked, innocently.
"... Like checking me out, that sort of look." She replied in that high pitched voice of hers.
"...I was looking out for the changes in you and I think you have filled out nicely while getting taller." The little grin on her face said all she could probably say - I was on track, no doubt.

".... And where are those places?" She asked, amused, obviously enjoying the little game now playing.

"... Well for starters, your curves have become a bit more outlined, I would say that must be due to some workout. Your hips are more pronounced now even for a tall lady, I would say you are now looking more like a woman." I ended with a statement that could change the whole conversation if I had spoken to someone I was out on a date with for the first time but not Dotun, it only brought a smile to her lips.

"You are still the kill - joy you have always been, your new calm self haven't hidden that. So, you like my height?"

"Like? Oh, I love it. Why would you ask that anyway?" I asked with a frown. Most women if not all are insecured about something in their bodies no matter how perfect they seem.

".... Nothing really, I have just had a few awkward experiences because of them, you know guys complaining that I am too tall, that sort of thing." She replied in a sad tone.

"Well , I don't think that's entirely true but not every guy wants to be at least six foot - three in order to go out with you, because on heels, you will be taller than most six footers."

"Humm, smooth, very smooth and you aren't bothered about that if we decide to go out?" Alright guys, do you all see it, a hint of a second date and of course a sign that we might actually become an item. If you don't get such a hint or clue in the first date then that lady might never see you again.

"I really don't mind you know, I have been with taller ladies and it wasn't that awkward."

"You know I keep having this weird feeling that you actually liked me then, I mean attracted to me then became I was tall. I noticed you never bothered about the rest and now you said you have been with taller ladies. Why do you like tall girls anyway?" She asked, smiling like she had just unmasked the greatest mystery in the universe.

"I love the elevation, that's all." I simply replied. I did so because I wanted her to ask more questions.

"That's not entirely true, there is more to it." She said convinced that she was right. Her stare told me that my answer would mean a lot to her, probably an ego booster.

"I actually admire their long legs and that huge womanly feeling that comes with such height. I just believe that curves and other fleshy rising in a woman looks more attractive and appealing in a tall one and I don't think I am wrong." I replied.

She was quiet for a while and with a frown on her face, I thought I had said something wrong.
"So, how did you start your business, the one you now do?" She suddenly asked. The question seemed awkward and the change of topic drastic but I knew I had touched something in her.

"I worked for a while as an engineer but I discovered that I didn't really enjoy the job probably because I hated taking orders from anyone. I gathered enough to start my own dry - cleaning firm and my high profile friends in church helped and so here am I today."

"Indeed, here you are. Uhm, it's been quite nice meeting with you after so many years of neglect." If a woman doesn't blame you for something, then it is most likely that you are dating a man.

"..... I will have to be on my way, I am really sorry for that. I have a meeting with the teens in church." She continued.

I nodded, it was obvious she didn't feel comfortable with the date anymore, I had obviously said something that touched her really deep.

I smiled and stood up, she did the same before I ushered us both outside.
".. Is your Church close by, maybe I could help you there." Don't use the word "drop", that might just be the end of you both seeing again. Some high class ladies find the word, offensive.

"Uhm.. I won't be going to the church immediately, I have to go home to change."

"Sure, I understand. So where do you stay?"

"..... PowerLine."

"I am sorry but I don't know where that is around here." I said with a confused face to which she laughed before saying she would direct me.

She got in and all through the drive, she was rather quiet except when she needed to point to a left or right. We finally arrived at her place which wasn't so bad. It was a nice block of flats with hers being the first as she later told me. She got from the car and for some reason I did too.

"Oooh, I won't be entertaining you in there today, perhaps some other time. Thanks for today, I am hopeful for a second time." She said before hugging me.

"Bye..... Charmer." She empathized the last word as I watched her walk into her house. The first date was perfect, phase two completed.

"******************* **********************

I later called her that day to know how the church programmme turned out and she was positive about it but I had this feeling she didn't actually go anywhere. But before the call I had another meeting with a dear friend, not a date per say.

As I wriggled my way around her area before bursting out along college - ogba road, someone called me.

"Hey Ore, what's up?" I said as soon as I picked.

"Are you busy right now?" She asked. I replied that I wasn't and quickly she asked that I come over to her place that she needed to see me for something. I knew what she was after but for some reason, I decided to give her the benefit of the doubt that afternoon. I turned the car around as I headed for the quiet wempco road where Ore lived.

I got there to her place in no time and parked outside. I knocked at her flat and after a few seconds she answered. She stayed behind the door as she opened it and that singular act alone should have told me what I was getting in for. I got in nonetheless and pulled off my footwear and while doing that I got a good view of what Ore was putting on. She was on a little short that barely got to her thighs and a tight shirt that even a blind man would know that there wasn't a bra underneath. Her tips which were now hard probably due to the air conditioning system was pushing against the thin fabric of the shirt. I sighed before taking my seat as I knew I was in for another round of sex, whatever that meant.

"Tell me you called me here for good reason." I said out of disappointment.

She just smiled before taking a seat on my thighs. Her brown skin glittered under the while light in the room as she now curled her hands around my neck.
"Tell me you didn't already know what I called you for." She replied as one of her fingers started rubbing my lips.

"..... Then get a boyfriend or better still, a husband if you are always Hot all the time." I rolled my eyes after that

"You could be him."

"I am not ready."

"Yeah and that is always your excuse and when you are finally ready, you get married to the whole person. It's always how the story ends, anyway, I wouldn't want to get married to a player like you but until I am, I will take as much lessons as I can from that teacher in your pants." She said and immediately, she started struggling to take my shirt off. I just didn't know why I always got aggressive women and my strange likeness for women from the south west.

I took off her hands and pulled the shirt off myself before she destroys it. I was on my belt but she slapped my hands away and in a few seconds, I was n.aked. She smiled before taking hold of my shaft that had started expanding as soon as she took hold of it.

"I have missed him." She whispered before getting on her toes to kiss me. I took control from there and pulled off her shirt, brought down her shorts and I wasn't surprised that there wasn't any panties on her. I left her lips and took hold of her boobs and did my usual flicking and all but it didn't seem to be enough for her. She wanted me to bite those hard nips, Ore loved it a little rough which wasn't my thing but I just had to go with the flow.

I bit her left nip gently and that brought a loud moan from her.
"Yes, that's it." I went over to her the other one and did the same thing before I returned to her lips. We kissed hungrily for a while before she disengaged and turned around. She knew what I would do immediately she does that, she knew it was that time - that time of worship. I smiled and knelt as I took hold of her big, cantilevered arse cheeks. It was only the second of such I had seen since Francess' which was one of the reasons, Ore was dear to me. She reminded of Francess a lot.

I got down to business and started kneading and pressing those beautiful globes and so I kissed them.
"mm hmm, I love it when you do that." Ore chuckled.

After taking my time there, I stood up and positioned her well on the couch, on all fours before going into the nearly frictionless hole. It was tight, and warm and exceeding wet. My drive which was now getting deeper and faster which brought loud moans and groans which were only covered a little by the couch, was helped really by the dripping hole.

Despite the jiggling butt in front of me, I felt I wasn't doing enough. I needed to pound this woman, which made me change position. I laid her on back vertically on the couch which made her legs spill over to the floor. I pulled her legs up, towards her chest, spread them a little before inserting my shaft. This time I pounded the life out of her without mercy. I went in straight and deep into her repeatedly with her now screaming and not moaning anymore without caring if anyone heard us. I am sure she didn't care too.

I went in faster as I got closer to my release but not before Ore screamed like someone poured hot water on her. Her legs which were in the air started shaking with the whole of her being as thick white fluid poured out of her hole which only hastened my release. She became still after her orgasm but that didn't stop my drive as I soon spilled into her with a deep groan. I got up from thereafter and crashed to the chair. I didn't use protection but I knew that I was safe.

I later stood to get water since Ore decided to just sit there and close her eyes, slowly recovering from the pounding. While I did that, I heard her phone ring. She picked after almost immediately with her trying really hard to even her breathing.

"... Yes, I am fine, just done with some intense house chores........... Oh no, that wouldn't have been necessary, I am a woman now............ Sure, I will be there tomorrow, let me rest now..... I love you too... " I heard her say.

I returned to the living room with my eye brows up.

"My born again boyfriend." she simply replied without any sign of remorse.

"You have a boyfriend and you..... "

" Please... Don't start.. I am Hot and he doesn't want to help because he is for Jesus till marriage, while I can't wait till then. I need a man and if he can't do his job, well I have you to do that." She replied in a cold tone.

I wasn't too surprised at her speech but just felt hurt by the innocent dude who was faithful to the wrong person. Life wasn't just fair, not fair at all.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Choices by Hurklan(m): 11:23am On Dec 14, 2016
That update was a bomb.. Next plz
Re: Choices by Timba24(m): 11:34am On Dec 14, 2016
bros solo, FEED ME MORE!!! FEED ME MORE!!! UPDATE OOO. UR WRITING MINISTRY SHALL DRY UP IJN.
Re: Choices by Charlesdock(m): 10:16pm On Dec 14, 2016
King Solo is back. Oya let the story continue
Re: Choices by Ibunkun1(m): 11:44pm On Dec 14, 2016
What An Awesome Update
Re: Choices by Harridwan(m): 10:34am On Dec 15, 2016
Timba24:
bros solo, FEED ME MORE!!! FEED ME MORE!!! UPDATE OOO. UR WRITING MINISTRY SHALL DRY UP IJN.
why? you dey curse am now
Re: Choices by Timba24(m): 1:57pm On Dec 15, 2016
Harridwan:

why? you dey curse am now
na mistake jare. IM MINISTRY NO GO DRY UP. FHENKS
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 7:11pm On Dec 17, 2016
Hurklan:
That update was a bomb.. Next plz
.... Thanks...
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 7:11pm On Dec 17, 2016
Ibunkun1:
What An Awesome Update
..... Thanks bro....
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 7:12pm On Dec 17, 2016
Charlesdock:
King Solo is back. Oya let the story continue

.... Thanks sha.....
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 7:14pm On Dec 17, 2016
Chapter 1 cont'd

"So, when will you be ready. You are almost thirty, dude!" Ore asked after we both had our showers, differently though. I had no intentions of showering with her because we would surely do something that didn't involve washing our bodies. I still wasn't too happy about her openly cheating on her boyfriend with me but then how many single ladies out there were actually actually single .

"I don't know, maybe when I finally start missing someone other than myself." I replied her question as I put in leg into my shorts.
"You are so full of yourself, thinking you are immune to mistakes or something." She said in a sad tone which made me raise my eyebrows.

"Oh please, don't give me that look. I worked with you for three years and I saw all of those narcissistic attributes of yours. You always thought you were the smartest amongst us and didn't see the need to be receiving orders from someone who wasn't your match intellectually, which was the very reason you resigned. I don't think that decision was horrible though because of your rapid success as an entrepreneur but I do know that, that attitude will surely Mar you one way or the other. Hopefully, I will be alive to see the perfect woman you will eventually marry." She concluded with tears gathering at her eyes.

Her answer and sudden change in mood shocked me because I had thought she had actually gotten over my refusal to date her.
"I thought you had gotten over my decision, what's with the sermon?"

She rolled her eyes before she answered me in her sitting position on the bed. She was still on her towel.
"If you think that choice of yours won't hurt me forever, then you really have no clue on how women behave. Like I said, I await your invitation card."

I was irritated by her words but I knew better than to trade words with her in such a condition. I would only have make things worse with my wicked tongue. But then, receiving lectures on choices from a woman who was openly cheating was quite hypocritical. I blamed myself for heeding to her call in the first place.

As soon as I was done dressing up, I took my keys and left without a word. That was the last time in a long time till I ever stepped that place. I got home late that day and because of that I couldn't attend fellowship that evening but there was church the next day to make up for that. I thought of calling Dotun that evening but decided against it. I would wait for her call instead since I was the last to call her.
Driving the long drive to Otta on Sundays early in the morning usually helped in clearing my head as I thought about what Ore said the previous day. Was I really a narcissist? Or was it just because she was of the opinion that I was too good for her? She was a pretty woman and a really warm soul but there wasn't this attraction there, this connection I felt whenever I meet someone I could eventually date. The truth was, I hadn't felt that connection since Francess. I didn't want to go ahead and pretended that I liked her when that wasn't true but Ore was bold and incessant even up until now but there was no connection.

I refused to believe what she thought of me that day and concluded that she was still pained about me not dating her. I made my choice for her own good because a rejection was far better than a broken heart. Sunday service that day was awesome as usual and I got a call from someone I had a connection with that day in the person of Dotun. We talked about the weekend and all that with me finally asking to take her to a popular suya joint in my area on Tuesday of that week.

Of course, the plan was to take her out on the first two meetings and then invite her to my place on the third date. That's how it is done. She agreed and told me where to pick her up. I dropped the call thereafter, happy that I was on the right track. I resumed work on Monday and all that was on my mind that day was the date I had with Dotun. I composed a little poem for her which I sent early Tuesday morning to which she replied that I hadn't changed at all. I smiled because in truth I was a poet in my early days of finding my feet around girls. I found it difficult to speak to any of my crushes because I was scared that things might go wrong. I didn't want any backlash from anyone and so I found my way around poems in which only a few of those girls ever took interest in what I ever had to write.

Things now were different and Dotun was the first lady I had written any of such thing to in a long time and that was because my mouth was more than enough for me now. Relationships built on friendships were always the best, well so I had thought.

Work on Tuesday came and went and saw me pick Dotun close to Ajayi way close to where we met at the mtn center, it was obvious that her boutique was one of many along that road to which she later affirmed. She was looking good that evening with sweet looking braids on her head and on a simple sun dress.

"Love the braids." I immediately said as soon as she kept her seat belt on. She was either too surprised at what I said or was too happy about my compliments for her to say anything but the little twitch to her lips was all I needed.
Charming girls I really liked was no problem for me and shouldn't be for any guy but most times we make things difficult for us.

"How was sales today?" I finally asked as we just came out of jungle.

"It was normal, nothing unusual. How about yours?" She asked in return.

"I can't really tell as my mind was somewhere else all through the day." I replied in dreamy tone.

"... And what was so important than your business?" She asked with a frown..

"... Oh she is important, very important and have always been since high school." I calmly replied without looking at her but her punching my free arm told me I had hit jackpot.

"If she was so important, why didn't you look for her all these years?"She asked after being quiet for a long time.

".... That was because I didn't fit the image she wanted and I couldn't change myself to be that man she wanted, so I left her to find that man and it seems the search is still on." I replied with eyes still on the road.

"Common, I was only a teen then and besides you should have stayed and showed that maybe short, fair dudes were cooler instead of avoiding me like you did then." She replied, taking shots at me.

"I didn't avoid you per say, I am just a person who respects people's decisions and choices, that's all." I said but I didn't get any word from her till we got to our destination.

The place was a lovely suya and drink joint close to charity road, abule-egba but while I didn't drink, I loved the meat being sold there. We settled down while we waited for our requests to be delivered.

"Is something wrong?" I asked since she refused to say anything after the little conversation in the car.

"Nothing, I am just surprised at the changes in you, especially your face." She replied and I just smiled and let her continue to stare at my face.

"...... Look Egbon, I cannot marry any woman from my place oh no matter what my mother says... " I heard the drunken voice of a man say and since Dotun had suddenly refused to talk, I decided to listen to the man' reasons for what he just uttered.

".... And why is that?" another male voice asked.

"..... Ahh, which kind question be that. Don't you know that they are dirty and extremely promiscuous. In fact if you leave them at home for just a week, pere, when you come back go for test because men would have serviced her well in your absence - very useless set of people.......I mean you will hear a pregnant woman telling her husband on phone that why is he disturbing her while she is enjoying herself when he is doing the same thing too somewhere, a married woman oh... Just tell me why won't most men from that side die of high blood pressure, eh?"
The man stopped to take another gulp of his drink, at this Junction, Dotun was listening.

"..... If you say so, what of people from the middle belt, I hear that they are excellent wife materials.. " The same male voice asked again.

".... Abeg, Abeg, those ones are even worse. Those ones that their men will demand that their wives get a boyfriend so that the guy will pound her very well while he listens, can you imagine that? Yet, people wonder why they have so many hiv cases there."

"....... Guy, that one na lie na, how man go dey watch another man dey fvck im wife, that one no possible na... " Another voice countered to the agreement of many listening.

"..... Look, mister, I did my nysc there. I saw this insane act among this people because I lived with them during that one year. Most of the men there will ask that their wives get guys outside to pound them while the man pounds yam outside or listens to the act being perpetuated in his own matrimonial bed. If someone had told me this, I wouldn't have believed but then I witnessed this with my own eyes. Things are happening in this country oh... "

"..... Hian....... Na wa oh... Which kind life be that one.." I heard many voices say.

"..... There's no need to fret, I have good news. In my travels, I know that there are some women that once you have paid the required dues on their heads, they will be loyal to you forever even if you travel round the world and back. Those women abound around deep in the Niger-Delta, I am sure you understand what I just said." He concluded to take another gulp but I didn't stopped listening because I didn't like the look on Dotun' face.

"What is it?" I asked with concern.

".... That guy is, he just indirectly called me useless." She hissed which made me laugh really hard.

"..... Common, you are Ibibio even if though your mum is from the south west.... "

"..... Yes, but still I am....." She didn't complete her sentence but just stood up and left. Mehn, this girl temper no good oh. I took our suya before joining her where I parked the car. We got in and I drove in silence to her place. I gave her own share of the spicy meat but she refused to take it and instead said that,

"... Choices do change and so do people." before she left for her place.

I was confused at first but later remembered our conversation in the car and I just smiled. It was time to bring her to the arena - my house.

...... Sorry guys, was a little tied up....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Choices by Charlesdock(m): 9:08pm On Dec 17, 2016
Enjoying the koko
Re: Choices by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 17, 2016
Solomon wey the 3rd instalment from wolf series? na only 14 days remain before december finish. abi make we wait for another year?

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (48) (Reply)

My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe / Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] / The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 233
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.