Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,479 members, 7,954,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:06 AM

Keke Driver And Policeman In Scuffle In Uyo (pics) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Keke Driver And Policeman In Scuffle In Uyo (pics) (59349 Views)

Driver And Conductor ‘Disappear’ After Fatal Truck Accident In Imo State.Photos / Trailer Trying To Escape Touts Crushes Keke Driver To Death in Imo. Graphic Pics / Driver And 2 Passengers Burnt On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keke Driver And Policeman In Scuffle In Uyo (pics) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 12, 2016
Folzye:

Be careful what you wish a fellow human, just because they put on uniforms doesn't make them super humans, Your husband to be could be a police man or husband/wife of someone related to you... So be very careful what you wish our force men

Are u a Nigerian police?
Re: Keke Driver And Policeman In Scuffle In Uyo (pics) by PreciousBro: 10:28pm On Sep 12, 2016
This is not funny,even though i dont like Nigerian police.

A clear case of a lawless barbaric country full of disoriented people. Shame!
Re: Keke Driver And Policeman In Scuffle In Uyo (pics) by uwagimboo: 10:30pm On Sep 12, 2016
publicenemy:

You are all laughing. If he shoots him you will all spew thrash. Try this to a U.S Police and u are dead. Nigerians have no respect for the Police. Even if he caused an accident,I'm sure he was just doing his job. Now I know all you Niaralanders who have been online and since morning would say he was demanding 20 naira bribe even though you weren't there.

I will say u just spewed thrash..
How can u compare Nigerian police with American police.
If the nigerian police men ve respect for their selves, the common man will respect them..
Re: Keke Driver And Policeman In Scuffle In Uyo (pics) by elasticlala: 10:31pm On Sep 12, 2016
The buildings at the back of the third photo are awesome.

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver And Policeman In Scuffle In Uyo (pics) by Cathony(m): 10:35pm On Sep 12, 2016
publicenemy:

You are all laughing. If he shoots him you will all spew thrash. Try this to a U.S Police and u are dead. Nigerians have no respect for the Police. Even if he caused an accident,I'm sure he was just doing his job. Now I know all you Niaralanders who have been online and since morning would say he was demanding 20 naira bribe even though you weren't there.
you're dead if your black...cops don't shoot 'em whites just like that okay.
Re: Keke Driver And Policeman In Scuffle In Uyo (pics) by dandostism88(m): 10:39pm On Sep 12, 2016
hmmm, i pitty d keke driver 4 d action he took because by d time he realise his mistake, it ll b 2 late...
Re: Keke Driver And Policeman In Scuffle In Uyo (pics) by Folzye(m): 11:04pm On Sep 12, 2016
kenonze:

Are u a Nigerian police?
NO, I am not.... just a civilian.
Re: Keke Driver And Policeman In Scuffle In Uyo (pics) by otodeluxe(m): 11:38pm On Sep 12, 2016
lol. this man is a disgrace to the Nigerian police force. why would he allow a bloody civilian do this to him. he will probably lose his job should this picture get to the DPO
Re: Keke Driver And Policeman In Scuffle In Uyo (pics) by ojinuocheibi(m): 12:09am On Sep 13, 2016
Re: Keke Driver And Policeman In Scuffle In Uyo (pics) by otokx(m): 12:17am On Sep 13, 2016
Folzye:

Be careful what you wish a fellow human, just because they put on uniforms doesn't make them super humans, Your husband to be could be a police man or husband/wife of someone related to you... So be very careful what you wish our force men

Her husband or wife police will obey the IG and not form illegal road block to extort money from the Nigerians whose tax is used in paying their salaries.
Re: Keke Driver And Policeman In Scuffle In Uyo (pics) by otokx(m): 12:18am On Sep 13, 2016
otodeluxe:
lol. this man is a disgrace to the Nigerian police force. why would he allow a bloody civilian do this to him. he will probably lose his job should this picture get to the DPO

He will surely face disciplinary committee.

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver And Policeman In Scuffle In Uyo (pics) by Jexbabs: 12:40am On Sep 13, 2016
popesam1:
see more http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/09/police-officer-accused-of-causing.html?m=1

when the hunter becomes hunted
Lol...Then he'll become scared of the animal he wanted to hunt
Re: Keke Driver And Policeman In Scuffle In Uyo (pics) by etisal: 1:56am On Sep 13, 2016
sheyinoni:

Sorry if you Dont mind I ask,what is BLOKOS?
From the spelling "BLOKOS" you should be able to fathom what it means
Re: Keke Driver And Policeman In Scuffle In Uyo (pics) by goldedprince: 3:30am On Sep 13, 2016
Is this new police uniform?
Re: Keke Driver And Policeman In Scuffle In Uyo (pics) by wickedworld: 4:00am On Sep 13, 2016
Ppl are very angry, karma for the police.

U can see the keke man is frustrated because only a frusrated man will be brave like this without thinking of the effect.

I keep saying the FG should cancel anything police in this country before it get out of hand.

They are the real criminal in this country and never abide by the law. Anybody that have encounter this evil men on uniform will never wish them well.

They are out to steal from the masses daily all in the name of job so how can the masses respect them?
Re: Keke Driver And Policeman In Scuffle In Uyo (pics) by Folzye(m): 5:08am On Sep 13, 2016
otokx:

Her husband or wife police will obey the IG and not form illegal road block to extort money from the Nigerians whose tax is used in paying their salaries.

Go fetch the source of the story and tell me it the role of husband/wife you are defending blindly does not involve either the husband/wife working for the police... come back and thank me for letting u see the truth
Re: Keke Driver And Policeman In Scuffle In Uyo (pics) by MatthewN: 5:32am On Sep 13, 2016
a times the way Nigerians do things are funny. no matter what the officer might have done ( unless it was a capital offence like murder, kidnapping or robbery) he shouldn't have hold him like. one thing I believe is that if this case eventually get to the police station, that is when the keke man will know that he had just made his biggest mistake for the year. police will not take this lightly wit him

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver And Policeman In Scuffle In Uyo (pics) by Autino(m): 6:04am On Sep 13, 2016
kenonze:
;that very good.

That's what happens when u failed to listen to ur superior.
IGP Mr. Arese told Men of Nigeria police that they should stay off the road.. .. . Police should stay off the road and stop harassing citizens, we don't have problems on the road. Most of our problem are mainly Boko Haram and NDA. lipsrsealed

Also today in Ogbia Bayelsa state, a police officer was killed instantly by a private car while harassing an okada man.

I feel so happy each time a policeman die. (one problem is gone)
is good sha every body will answer to his God
Re: Keke Driver And Policeman In Scuffle In Uyo (pics) by ifyalways(f): 6:13am On Sep 13, 2016
publicenemy:

This is Nigeria not US.

Naija police have no job on tge road besides causing traffic, accidents and collecting 50 ngn

We in Nigeria know how to solve our Nigerian problems, Mr Americana.
Re: Keke Driver And Policeman In Scuffle In Uyo (pics) by Kirinwa: 6:38am On Sep 13, 2016
recievesense:
Lala fp biko

If I Talk my mind na ban get me

Abeg speak your mind joor.

Waoh now we are experiencing change. E remain to drag our governors like this on the streets to account for mismanagement of our funds leaving our roads a death trap and other things unattended.

Finally we go and meet our oga at the top. The bringer of change motto.

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver And Policeman In Scuffle In Uyo (pics) by RuggedArab: 7:31am On Sep 13, 2016
kenonze:

Are u a Nigerian police?
Doc, what's up?
Re: Keke Driver And Policeman In Scuffle In Uyo (pics) by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 13, 2016
RuggedArab:

Doc, what's up?

U are back again
Re: Keke Driver And Policeman In Scuffle In Uyo (pics) by amclimax(m): 12:53pm On Sep 13, 2016
Larryfest:
Lol....this is actually hillarious btw where is he draging the policeman to na...... This is a classic example of what happens when govt pushes the common man to the wall,just imagine a civilian arresting a police officer
You're my mvp... More wisdom to you
Re: Keke Driver And Policeman In Scuffle In Uyo (pics) by RuggedArab: 2:05pm On Sep 13, 2016
kenonze:

U are back again
Did I go anywhere before?
Re: Keke Driver And Policeman In Scuffle In Uyo (pics) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 13, 2016
RuggedArab:
Did I go anywhere before?

Missed you so much Buddy
Re: Keke Driver And Policeman In Scuffle In Uyo (pics) by INXS: 3:29pm On Sep 13, 2016
What is good for the goose is good for the gander!
Re: Keke Driver And Policeman In Scuffle In Uyo (pics) by nuelyoyo(m): 4:56pm On Sep 13, 2016
greatgod2012:
Naija police! Always in the news for wrong reasons!

grin grin grin grin See how that man scuffled the policeman, i hope his blokos is safe sha.... grin grin grin
so of all the parts of his body that could be endangered, its his blokos that is of impOrtance to you? grin Women, being liking blokos since 01BC. grin
Re: Keke Driver And Policeman In Scuffle In Uyo (pics) by RuggedArab: 5:40pm On Sep 13, 2016
kenonze:

Missed you so much Buddy
. Missed you more friendship. Is like you have been busy lately? I looked around but could not find you.

I wanted to ask you something personal. Are you an adult doc?
You don't reply PM that's why I'm asking here.
Re: Keke Driver And Policeman In Scuffle In Uyo (pics) by itunity007(m): 8:41pm On Sep 13, 2016
publicenemy:

Your stvpid father is useless and foolish.
shocked e pain u grin
Re: Keke Driver And Policeman In Scuffle In Uyo (pics) by publicenemy(m): 8:53pm On Sep 13, 2016
itunity007:
shocked e pain u grin
Ask ur ash€wo mama
Re: Keke Driver And Policeman In Scuffle In Uyo (pics) by ojialo(m): 8:24am On Sep 14, 2016
the stupid police man is not even properly dressed. how can he allow that Keke driver to grab him like that, don't he have a cell phone to call for backup chai!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Air Force Personnel Who Died In The Abuja Plane Crash / Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW / Seaplane Lands In Bayelsa For The First Time In 21 Years (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.