Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Unbelievable, Bible God Accepts Human Sacrifices! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Unbelievable, Bible God Accepts Human Sacrifices! (4966 Views)

Girmache Shrine, In Kebbi Where Crocodiles Reside & Sacrifices Are Made (Photos) / Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) / Powerful Ebos (sacrifices) At The Back Of My Shrine [picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unbelievable, Bible God Accepts Human Sacrifices! by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 15, 2016
otemanuduno:

Satan your god(yahweh) dare not come close to me. I conquer your god already, so how can he eat my brain the way he fed on the brain of Ophah the daughter of Jephthah?
At the mention of the name OTEM, let Yahweh and all his hosts run Kabakaba spiritually, amen!
May the light of the ALMIGHTY GOD SHINE UPON YOUR BRAIN TO REVEAL THE TRUTH TO YOU, AMEN!!!

Sayings of a demon possessed being. Get away satan!

You boast for nothing because you're powerless . I asked you about the Urim, u ignored!

Pls prophesy, prophet of 'atum' that can't prophesy but say rubbish .. You talk of a god dat doesn't even care about u ..rather, he tortures you with false doctrines from the pit of hell..

You are just a nuisance and a filthy rag before my GOD. He's already dealing with you slowly and i can see that your brain has been eaten by ur god ''atum''..

When ur ''atum'' has used u to accomplish his satanic agenda, he'll dump you for death and destruction to take u..

Repent!! For the kingdom of GOD is at hand.

Repent now, it's never too late!

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable, Bible God Accepts Human Sacrifices! by jared007: 10:53am On Sep 15, 2016
otemanuduno:

Here is it from the bible: Judges 11: 38- 39

38. And it came to pass at the end of two months, that she returned unto her father, who did with her according to the vow which he had vowed; and she had not known man.

39. And it was a custom in Israel, that the daughters of Israel went yearly to lament the daughter of Jephthah the Gileadite four days in a year.

– Judges 11:38-39

Now say something else. Thanks.
if someone followed d trick u put up there they would be misled. Why did u merge the verses together? Let me quote exactly how its written in d bible. Judges 11:39 says "AND IT WAS SO AT THE END OF TWO MONTHS THAT SHE RETURNED TO HER FATHER, AND HE CARRIED OUT HIS VOW WITH HER WHICH HE HAD VOWED. SHE KNEW NO MAN. AND IT BECAME A CUSTOM IN ISRAEL. Judges 11:40 says "THAT THE DAUGHTERS OF ISRAEL WENT FOUR DAYS EACH YEAR TO LAMENT THE DAUGHTER OF JEPHTHAH THE GILEADITE.
Re: Unbelievable, Bible God Accepts Human Sacrifices! by otemanuduno: 12:54pm On Sep 15, 2016
Jacksonville:

You boast for nothing because you're powerless . I asked you about the Urim, u ignored!

Pls prophesy, prophet of 'atum' that can't prophesy but say rubbish .. You talk of a god dat doesn't even care about u ..rather, he tortures you with false doctrines from the pit of hell..

You are just a nuisance and a filthy rag before my GOD. He's already dealing with you slowly and i can see that your brain has been eaten by ur god ''atum''..

When ur ''atum'' has used u to accomplish his satanic agenda, he'll dump you for death and destruction to take u..

Turn around from the worship of satan(yahweh) and tap deep into the potential(brain) which the Almighty GOD has made. Shake yourself off the deceptions of yahweh(satan) and follow the light. I pray it isn't too late for you, because when it becomes too late before knowing the truth, you will feel terrible that you ever worshipped satan(yahweh). The earlier the better for you. May the light of the ALMIGHTY GOD(the father of evil Yahweh) shine upon your brain in OTEM'S NAME I PRAY, AMEN! cool
Re: Unbelievable, Bible God Accepts Human Sacrifices! by otemanuduno: 12:55pm On Sep 15, 2016
jared007:
if someone followed d trick u put up there they would be misled. Why did u merge the verses together? Let me quote exactly how its written in d bible. Judges 11:39 says "AND IT WAS SO AT THE END OF TWO MONTHS THAT SHE RETURNED TO HER FATHER, AND HE CARRIED OUT HIS VOW WITH HER WHICH HE HAD VOWED. SHE KNEW NO MAN. AND IT BECAME A CUSTOM IN ISRAEL. Judges 11:40 says "THAT THE DAUGHTERS OF ISRAEL WENT FOUR DAYS EACH YEAR TO LAMENT THE DAUGHTER OF JEPHTHAH THE GILEADITE.

You can lie
Where did I join the verses together
Anyway, Jephthah did according to what he promised Yahweh.
Now ask, what did Jephthah promise Yahweh
Re: Unbelievable, Bible God Accepts Human Sacrifices! by jared007: 2:44pm On Sep 15, 2016
otemanuduno:

You can lie
Where did I join the verses together
Anyway, Jephthah did according to what he promised Yahweh.
Now ask, what did Jephthah promise Yahweh
Did u see the verse of scripture dat said "and she knew no man". That cleared d issue of burnt sacrifice becos God doesnt accept burnt sacrifice but a sacrifice of virginity which i explained earlier.
Re: Unbelievable, Bible God Accepts Human Sacrifices! by otemanuduno: 2:46pm On Sep 15, 2016
jared007:
Did u see the verse of scripture dat said "and she knew no man". That cleared d issue of burnt sacrifice becos God doesnt accept burnt sacrifice but a sacrifice of virginity which i explained earlier.

Funny. They are talking of how she didn't have sex before she was killed. She died a virgin, that's it.
Re: Unbelievable, Bible God Accepts Human Sacrifices! by jared007: 4:04pm On Sep 15, 2016
otemanuduno:

Funny. They are talking of how she didn't have sex before she was killed. She died a virgin, that's it.
Its funny too how u quote scripture out of context. Judges 11:37 why did his daughter bewail her virginity for 2 months? This fact alone proves that it was not d question of her being offered illegally as a service to God. She was simply to remain a virgin all her days without having her own family. Read verse 34 again. For verse 39 it says "and she knew no man" did it say and she died knowing no man?
Re: Unbelievable, Bible God Accepts Human Sacrifices! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 15, 2016
otemanuduno:

Turn around from the worship of satan(yahweh) and tap deep into the potential(brain) which the Almighty GOD has made. Shake yourself off the deceptions of yahweh(satan) and follow the light. I pray it isn't too late for you, because when it becomes too late before knowing the truth, you will feel terrible that you ever worshipped satan(yahweh). The earlier the better for you. May the light of the ALMIGHTY GOD(the father of evil Yahweh) shine upon your brain in OTEM'S NAME I PRAY, AMEN! cool

If you go to church now, you'll see how you'll begin to confess and behave like an evil spirit and ''atum'' will do nothing, because he himself is powerless.

Fear GOD..

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable, Bible God Accepts Human Sacrifices! by otemanuduno: 4:40pm On Sep 15, 2016
Jacksonville:

If you go to church now, you'll see how you'll begin to confess and behave like an evil spirit and ''atum'' will do nothing, because he himself is powerless.

Fear GOD..
Lol... do you mean all those dramas they manifest in church to keep the people deceived? grin grin
Can we meet so that you can take me to any church and see whether what you professed will happen to me.

BTW, why can't yahweh your god locate me anywhere I am right now and make me manifest? Maybe Yahweh is blind and lame right now, who knows undecided
Anyway, I AM OTEM, SENT TO REVEAL THE TRUTH IN ALL LOSTS AND HIDDEN SCROLLS TO THE WORLD.

May the peace of the ALMIGHTY GOD be upon you in OTEM'S NAME I PRAY, AMEN!
Re: Unbelievable, Bible God Accepts Human Sacrifices! by otemanuduno: 4:42pm On Sep 15, 2016
jared007:
Its funny too how u quote scripture [size=18pt]out of context.[/size]. Judges 11:37 why did his daughter bewail her virginity for 2 months? This fact alone proves that it was not d question of her being offered illegally as a service to God. She was simply to remain a virgin all her days without having her own family. Read verse 34 again. For verse 39 it says "and she knew no man" did it say and she died knowing no man?

I wonder the CHRISTIAN APOLOGIST WHO FIRST INVENTED THIS STATEMENT
Realmindz, Johnydon22 Pls do you have any idea whom the person is

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unbelievable, Bible God Accepts Human Sacrifices! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 15, 2016
otemanuduno:

Lol... do you mean all those dramas they manifest in church to keep the people deceived? grin grin
Can we meet so that you can take me to any church and see whether what you professed will happen to me.

BTW, why can't yahweh your god locate me anywhere I am right now and make me manifest? Maybe Yahweh is blind and lame right now, who knows undecided
Anyway, I AM OTEM, SENT TO REVEAL THE TRUTH IN ALL LOSTS AND HIDDEN SCROLLS TO THE WORLD.

May the peace of the ALMIGHTY GOD be upon you in OTEM'S NAME I PRAY, AMEN!

U amuse me greatly like a clown.

Come make i carry u to TB joshua, this sunday.. When you're ready holla me on saturday.. undecided
Re: Unbelievable, Bible God Accepts Human Sacrifices! by otemanuduno: 6:06pm On Sep 15, 2016
Jacksonville:

U amuse me greatly like a clown.

Come make i carry u to TB joshua, this sunday.. When you're ready holla me on saturday.. undecided
I am very much ready. Where should we meet on Saturday? And I want to know if recording is allowed because I'll like two people to follow me with their cameras.
Re: Unbelievable, Bible God Accepts Human Sacrifices! by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 15, 2016
otemanuduno:
I am very much ready. Where should we meet on Saturday? And I want to know if recording is allowed because I'll like two people to follow me with their cameras.

Ok na...
Re: Unbelievable, Bible God Accepts Human Sacrifices! by otemanuduno: 6:37pm On Sep 15, 2016
Jacksonville:

Ok na...
Same way I put Yahweh to shame when he prophesied through his prophet Goddys that I will start begging for bread starting from July 7(but Goddys himself started begging for money on nairaland 2 days later), that's the same way I'll put Yahweh and you to shame again. And you shall know that REVERAD the FATHER OF Yahweh is indeed one who does not involve himself with human affairs to fight against one and for another. But Atum, the son of GOD ALMIGHTY, the brother of yahweh, is one who will not let the brain-users be put to shame.

May the light of the ALMIGHTY GOD reveal the mysteries of the world to you in OTEM'S NAME, AMEN.
Re: Unbelievable, Bible God Accepts Human Sacrifices! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 15, 2016
otemanuduno:

Same way I put Yahweh to shame when he prophesied through his prophet Goddys that I will start begging for bread starting from July 7(but Goddys himself started begging for money on nairaland 2 days later), that's the same way I'll put Yahweh and you to shame again. And you shall know that REVERAD the FATHER OF Yahweh is indeed one who does not involve himself with human affairs to fight against one and for another. But Atum, the son of GOD ALMIGHTY, the brother of yahweh, is one who will not let the brain-users be put to shame.

May the light of the ALMIGHTY GOD reveal the mysteries of the world to you in OTEM'S NAME, AMEN.

Baba, to tell you are in deception. Goddy is not a prophet and God doesnt prophesies, but man does through the spirit of GOD.

I thought u were educated enough to know .

Yahweh never said anything through Goddy.. Rather, goddy said so out of his own will, and not the will of GOD.

You better drop that impression because it's dead on arrival. A true prophet is always identified .

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable, Bible God Accepts Human Sacrifices! by otemanuduno: 7:21pm On Sep 15, 2016
No
Jacksonville:

A son of satan asks for prophecy as if his life depends on prophecy, but in the wisdom of Atum shall I mention this thummim. The world shall not end throughout the time of your stay on earth. And you shall live above 70 years to witness how the world will remain intact. But within your lifetime, the population of the worshipper of yahweh(Satan) by percentage shall drop in NIGERIA MY COUNTRY and the country shall become better within your own lifetime.

As for you, things will happen in your life that will make you ask yahweh some questions, but you shall receive no answers from him except in your dreams generated to you by your brain. And your faith in yahweh shall decrease so much within your lifetime and your life shall become better.
Re: Unbelievable, Bible God Accepts Human Sacrifices! by otemanuduno: 7:29pm On Sep 15, 2016
Jacksonville:

Baba, to tell you are in deception. Goddy is not a prophet and God doesnt prophesies, but man does through the spirit of GOD.

I thought u were educated enough to know .

Yahweh never said anything through Goddy.. Rather, goddy said so out of his own will, and not the will of GOD.

You better drop that impression because it's dead on arrival. A true prophet is always identified .

Goddy is not a prophet of God Almighty I agree, because God Almighty doesn't have prophets. But Goddys is a prophet of Satan(Yahweh) and here is his prophecy which he made concerning I OTEM in June, so Pls don't deny your prophet Goddys(at least when the prophecies of Apostle Sulaiman failed, you guys still stood by him).

Goddys:
@, otem, for blaspheming The Holy One of Israel, The ancient of Days, The God of all flesh and father of all spirits, I AM THAT I AM, The consuming fire, The creator of everything in existence... I have this word for you and it shall come to pass to show you that God still rules in the kingdom of men.

Thus says the Lord, who can deliver out of my hand. I shall work and who shall stop it?
If ye that blasphem the name of YAHWEH do not repent, ye shall be judged in 21 days.

In 21 days from now, you shall lose everything you have earned and acquired. You shall beg for bread to eat.
Otem, I hand you over to God for you to know He alone rules in heaven and on earth.

And here is my reply to his prophecy given to him by yahweh(Satan)

otemanuduno:
I have calculated and the due date for me to lose everything I have would be July 6. Now I also decree, THUS SAYS EARTUM, the brother of JEHOVAH, this thread shall also be another RECHARGE CARD GALORE thread to bring the DOCTRINE OF THE UFOS to the knowledge of many and to show the superiority of the truth over lies.

Now at the bolded, this prophet of YAHWEH has said, THUS SAID THE LORD, therefore no story would be condoned if I, OTEM, come here again to share my recharge cards as usual and also have resource at hand to pay my tithe to nairalander on the Q&A thread.

!!! Otem has spoken, let all the prophets of Yahweh and Allah tremble!!!

Then two days later, Goddys himself began to beg for money online because he was broke and the power of coincidence has turned his urim upon his own head.

Goddys:
.@agarwu23 and ymodulus, please help. Please I'm truly in need. Acct no: acct no: 0034498***. Diamond bank

So that's how it panned out. So Jacksonville, you can also try prophesy negatively concerning me and see how it would boomerang o you and yahweh(satan) your god grin
Re: Unbelievable, Bible God Accepts Human Sacrifices! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 15, 2016
otemanuduno:
No
A son of satan asks for prophecy as if his life depends on prophecy, but in the wisdom of Atum shall I mention this thummim. The world shall not end throughout the time of your stay on earth. And you shall live above 70 years to witness how the world will remain intact. But within your lifetime, the population of the worshipper of yahweh(Satan) by percentage shall drop in NIGERIA MY COUNTRY and the country shall become better within your own lifetime.

As for you, things will happen in your life that will make you ask yahweh some questions, but you shall receive no answers from him except in your dreams generated to you by your brain. And your faith in yahweh shall decrease so much within your lifetime and your life shall become better.

U must be a drunkard to tell me that my faith will decrease in The almighty God.

I'm not of this world, you don't know a sh*t about me or who i am.

You are saying sh*t, because i do hear from GOD...

See how your prophecy has gone wrong. Chai, who did this to you

Which of apostle suleman's prophecy failed. Tell me undecided ..

Now, tell me which you have prophesied to the world about or an individual, that came to pass If not spewing fairy tales and balderdash and guesses..

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable, Bible God Accepts Human Sacrifices! by hopefulLandlord: 7:47pm On Sep 15, 2016
wow! seeing Christians here saying Jephthah didn't kill his daughter is hilarious
can someone explain to me what

"I'll offer whatever first comes out my door to meet me as burnt offering"
and

"and Jephthah did as he vowed" mean?

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable, Bible God Accepts Human Sacrifices! by seggzz(m): 7:49pm On Sep 15, 2016
jared007:
we will keep moving in circles until u show me where jephtha sacrificed his daughter to God. I ve already showed u my proof dat she was to remain a virgin in d tabernacle serving God for d rest of her life.

I am really surprise with this your statements. You can see for yourself that he offered her as 'burnt offering' to the LORD GOD. The word 'burnt offering' appears 244 times and they all mean the same thing; As used in Exodus 29:18-"And thou shall burn the whole ram upon the alter: it is a burnt offering unto the LORD: it is a sweet savor, an offering made by fire."

The hanging of seven men to appease the LORD GOD is also not killing?

1Then there was a famine in the days of David three years, year after year; and David inquired of the LORD. And the LORD answered, It is for Saul, and for his bloody house, because he slew the Gibeonites.

2And the king called the Gibeonites, and said unto them; (now the Gibeonites were not of the children of Israel, but of the remnant of the Amorites; and the children of Israel had sworn unto them: and Saul sought to slay them in his zeal to the children of Israel and Judah.)

3Therefore David said unto the Gibeonites, What shall I do for you? and with what shall I make the atonement, that you may bless the inheritance of the LORD?

4And the Gibeonites said unto him, We will have no silver nor gold of Saul, nor of his house; neither for us shall you kill any man in Israel. And he said, What you shall say, that will I do for you.

5And they answered the king, The man that consumed us, and that devised against us that we should be destroyed from remaining in any of the territory of Israel,

6Let seven men of his sons be delivered unto us, and we will hang them up unto the LORD in Gibeah of Saul, whom the LORD did choose. And the king said, I will give them.

7But the king spared Mephibosheth, the son of Jonathan the son of Saul, because of the LORD'S oath that was between them, between David and Jonathan the son of Saul.

8But the king took the two sons of Rizpah the daughter of Aiah, whom she bore unto Saul, Armoni and Mephibosheth; and the five sons of Merab the daughter of Saul, whom she brought up for Adriel the son of Barzillai the Meholathite:

9And he delivered them into the hands of the Gibeonites, and they hanged them in the hill before the LORD: and they fell all seven together, and were put to death in the days of harvest, in the first days, in the beginning of barley harvest.

10And Rizpah the daughter of Aiah took sackcloth, and spread it for her upon the rock, from the beginning of harvest until water dropped upon them out of heaven, and allowed neither the birds of the air to rest on them by day, nor the beasts of the field by night.
(2 Samuel 21:1-10)

From the above seven, people was hanged or killed unto the LORD. There are many examples of such. He scent both the blood of animals and human to forgive and for prizes. I wonder why you turned blind eye to my statements on my post. Worshiper of god that drinks human and animals blood check this out! Burnt offering meaning reaming the same throughout the scripture. It simply means killing,burning and use of blood,shikenna!
Re: Unbelievable, Bible God Accepts Human Sacrifices! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 15, 2016
otemanuduno:

Goddy is not a prophet of God Almighty I agree, because God Almighty doesn't have prophets. But Goddys is a prophet of Satan(Yahweh) and here is his prophecy which he made concerning I OTEM in June, so Pls don't deny your prophet Goddys(at least when the prophecies of Apostle Sulaiman failed, you guys still stood by him).

And here is my reply to his prophecy given to him by yahweh(Satan)

Boy, look here.. You just said the exact opposite of me because you dn't know what i'm destined to be.

That's why you're of the devil. I shall never be like you agent of satan. I shall worship my GOD in spirit and in truth!

Get away satan!

I'm still waiting for you to list the prophecy of apostle suleman that failed.

If you don't understand what prophecy means, then keep quiet.

When a prophecy is given, if bad, it must be prayed against for it not to come to pass..

You have always failed and will continue to fail because you won't get me satan!

I serve a living GOD whose thoughts for me are of Good and not of evil.

When you are confronted with challenges, who will help you, if not God!

Have you heard of or experienced unmerited favour from God. I guess not. You are possessed , so you can't understand anything.

But when i'm in challenges and hard times, will ur god save me Mtchew.

Satan knows his time is short , so he is gathering false prophets like you to deceive the saints, and faithful ones of God, but you and ur messanger have failed.

Tell atum that i said he has failed..

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable, Bible God Accepts Human Sacrifices! by hopefulLandlord: 7:50pm On Sep 15, 2016
Then the spirit of the Lord came upon Jephthah. He marched through Gilead and Manasseh, passing Mizpeh of Gilead; and from Mizpeh of Gilead he crossed over [to] the Ammonites. And Jephthah made the following vow to the Lord: “If you deliver the Ammonites into my hands, then whatever comes out of the door of my house to meet me on my safe return from the Ammonites shall be the Lord’s and shall be offered by me as a burnt offering.”—Judges 11:29-31

After two months’ time, she returned to her father, and he did to her as he had vowed.
Judges 11:39-40
Re: Unbelievable, Bible God Accepts Human Sacrifices! by seggzz(m): 8:03pm On Sep 15, 2016
adjoviomole:

Ion know about them but as for me, God answer's my prayer. I have never been to an hospital before, I was not even born in one. I don't use drugs. I can't even remember wen I was last sick, its not 5 yrs not even 10yrs ago. And even when I was sick I never used any drugs, I pray and my pastors annoit me with oil and pray for me, and God heals me free of cost....I am 100% fit, I am a footballer, I play as a striker in the no 9 or as no 8. So I got nothing to worry because my God does it for me, he is my father, my heavenly Father cheesy
I asked you a question that if god answers prayers why do we need hospital rather you moved away from the question. If your god answers prayer then leave that football pitch and go out to heal those mad people in the hospital or on the street. At least we can start from there. You would gain a lot healing these people because you would remove hospital fees and restore the joy of their relations if you heal them. Their loved ones will surely give you something that would change your live.
Re: Unbelievable, Bible God Accepts Human Sacrifices! by seggzz(m): 8:07pm On Sep 15, 2016
Lsofdk:

Show me where God demanded he sacrifice his daughter, he made a vow of his own free will, God didn't impose it on him, perhaps such vows were prompted on the fact that on most occasions he's being met by his servants first, The Scriptures were written that we may learn and not question. Christians have learnt from Jephthah
The answer to this your question is present in all my posts and quoted posts. Open your eyes and read carefully what i posted.
Re: Unbelievable, Bible God Accepts Human Sacrifices! by jared007: 8:24pm On Sep 15, 2016
Hey seggzz God passed justice on those seven sinners tru execution by hanging and not as a human burnt sacrifice. The problem with u guys is dat u cant understand a scripture even when its clarity is staring at u.
Re: Unbelievable, Bible God Accepts Human Sacrifices! by seggzz(m): 9:13pm On Sep 15, 2016
jared007:
Hey seggzz God passed justice on those seven sinners tru execution by hanging and not as a human burnt sacrifice. The problem with u guys is dat u cant understand a scripture even when its clarity is staring at u.
Mephibosheth, an humble but disable and good servant of King David a sinner? Quickly point at the sins the seven did as record in the bible. Why not punish or hang all the people of Israel? What typed of sins that make your god hang a lame man and other six? Is He not called love and all merciful god? They were just selected to appease the LORD GOD. Did you just say 'just'? How is their hanging related to the sins they committed. Human still sympathizes with the disable but your just and all merciful couldn't behave the way he is being reference. Your God is really terrible! If you can support this terrible deeds of your god it therefore means you can do likewise by offering your loved ones to be killed if you have that capacity.

Another Example blood sacrifice is found in the Numbers 31
25And the LORD spoke unto Moses, saying,

26Take the sum of the prey that was taken, both of people and of animals, you, and Eleazar the priest, and the chief fathers of the congregation:

27And divide the prey into two parts; between them that took the war upon them, who went out to battle, and between all the congregation:

28And levy a tribute unto the LORD of the men of war who went out to battle: one out of five hundred, both of the persons, and of the cattle, and of the donkeys, and of the sheep:

29Take it from their half, and give it unto Eleazar the priest, for a heave offering of the LORD.

30And of the children of Israel's half, you shall take one out of fifty, of the persons, of the cattle, of the donkeys, and of the flocks, of all manner of animals, and give them unto the Levites, who have charge of the tabernacle of the LORD.

31And[b] Moses and Eleazar the priest did as the LORD commanded Moses.[/b]

32And the booty, being the rest of the prey which the men of war had caught, was six hundred thousand and seventy thousand and five thousand sheep,

33And three score and twelve thousand cattle,

34And three score and one thousand donkeys,

35And thirty and two thousand persons in all, of women that had not known man by lying with him.

36And the half, which was the portion of them that went out to war, was in number three hundred thousand and seven and thirty thousand and five hundred sheep:

37And the LORD'S tribute of the sheep was six hundred and three score and fifteen.

38And the cattle were thirty and six thousand; of which the LORD'S tribute was three score and twelve.

39And the donkeys were thirty thousand and five hundred; of which the LORD'S tribute was three score and one.

40And the persons were sixteen thousand; of which the LORD'S tribute was thirty and two persons.

41And Moses gave the tribute, which was the LORD'S heave offering, unto Eleazar the priest, as the LORD commanded Moses.(Numbers 31:26-41,biblehub KJV)
Re: Unbelievable, Bible God Accepts Human Sacrifices! by adjoviomole(m): 9:55pm On Sep 15, 2016
seggzz:

I asked you a question that if god answers prayers why do we need hospital rather you moved away from the question. If your god answers prayer then leave that football pitch and go out to heal those mad people in the hospital or on the street. At least we can start from there. You would gain a lot healing these people because you would remove hospital fees and restore the joy of their relations if you heal them. Their loved ones will surely give you something that would change your live.

I already told you na. It depends on faith. If this ppl are prayed for, it will not work if they don't bliv it will work. It all depends on faith simple.
Re: Unbelievable, Bible God Accepts Human Sacrifices! by Lsofdk(m): 11:33pm On Sep 15, 2016
seggzz:

The answer to this your question is present in all my posts and quoted posts. Open your eyes and read carefully what i posted.
you didn't get my question, i have read everything on this thread… i said show me where God demanded he sacrificed his daughter
Re: Unbelievable, Bible God Accepts Human Sacrifices! by realmindz: 12:44pm On Sep 16, 2016
adjoviomole:
The people chose to sacrifice what thex chose... They made a vow to do something and they must do it...

Same way God made a vow unto some ppl in the bible and he did what he vowed to do.

Lesson to be learnt we should be careful of the vows we make, God will surely do is own part in the vow,ours shld be done as promised no matter how hard it is...

your son made a vow to cut off his leg and cook it for you if you protect him from bullies in school, you protected him and he ended up cutting his leg, roasted it for you and u accepted it.

he must be taught to watch his vows and utterances to you.

Yaweh accepted his daughter as burnt offering...and there are many other proves in the bible that Yaweh took human sacrifices and animal sacrifices like other tribal gods. The writers of the bible only tried to cover up this dirty practices in those days
Re: Unbelievable, Bible God Accepts Human Sacrifices! by adjoviomole(m): 12:51pm On Sep 16, 2016
realmindz:

your son made a vow to cut off his leg and cook it for you if you protect him from bullies in school, you protected him and he ended up cutting his leg, roasted it for you and u accepted it.

he must be taught to watch his vows and utterances to you.

Yaweh accepted his daughter as burnt offering...and there are many other proves in the bible that Yaweh took human sacrifices and animal sacrifices like other tribal gods. The writers of the bible only tried to cover up this dirty practices in those days

And how many people sacrifice their children or animals as a sacrifice unto God in this dispensation? What happened in the past is to serve as a lesson for us.

Do christians offer their children or animal as sacrifices unto God now?
Re: Unbelievable, Bible God Accepts Human Sacrifices! by realmindz: 12:52pm On Sep 16, 2016
Lsofdk:

you didn't get my question, i have read everything on this thread… i said show me where God demanded he sacrificed his daughter

more evidences that the Jews use to sacrifice humans and animals to Yaweh like other tribes did to their local gods

Deut 13 vs 15

you must certainly put to the sword all who live in that town. You must destroy it completely, both its people and its livestock. You are to gather all the plunder of the town into the middle of the public square and completely burn the town and all its plunder as a whole burnt offering to the LORD your God.
Re: Unbelievable, Bible God Accepts Human Sacrifices! by realmindz: 12:59pm On Sep 16, 2016
adjoviomole:

And how many people sacrifice their children or animals as a sacrifice unto God in this dispensation? What happened in the past is to serve as a lesson for us.

Do christians offer their children or animal as sacrifices unto God now?

It was a practice, it makes Yaweh no different from other gods...civilisation has come to place to counter this practice and has nothing to do with christianity, humans have only become civilised.

so tell me, why sud I accept Yaweh of the jews as the true God?

if there is God, he can't be Yaweh...and he cannot be a tribal, genocidal, infanticidal, capriciously malevolent bully god of the jews...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jehovah Witnesses And Trinitarians Got It All Wrong - Did Jesus Resurrect Bodily / 5 Facts About Abortion For The Anti-abortion Crusaders / What Has God Done For You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.