Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Unbelievable, Bible God Accepts Human Sacrifices! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Unbelievable, Bible God Accepts Human Sacrifices! (4953 Views)

Girmache Shrine, In Kebbi Where Crocodiles Reside & Sacrifices Are Made (Photos) / Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) / Powerful Ebos (sacrifices) At The Back Of My Shrine [picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unbelievable, Bible God Accepts Human Sacrifices! by nwasinachi(f): 2:45am On Sep 22, 2016
seggzz:

Can you share the testimony of what the Lord God has done in your life? Maybe that can change me to accept your god
Let me tell you one coz i almost became an atheist myself, I was in my second year at unn and my baby sister was in ss1, she suddenly developed a strange head ache most esp during school hours, dis made her to stay back at home. We tried all we could, we visited various hosps at ilorin where we reside. From kiddies to teaching hosp, from balogun to olalomi , from one prayer house to the other yet to no avail. I began to suspect truancy, so my sis is deliberately avoiding sch at this tender age?
One morning when i came back from sch during d sch breaks, we gather together for our morning adoration as we usually do, as soon as we are done, Ginika slumped on d sofa, her head! i rid it off as truancy but decides to check her temp, it was 38.9 c. Nna na wao, see me see wahala, i was furious, i went mad, what! after adoring d God of israel? I lost hope, but on a second thought, i decide to challenge dis God of israel, i wasnt even born again but my dad was staunch born again. I sent everyone out of d living room except ginika. I made her to stand on her feet(she's 6'5) held her by the hand and started talking to God like an angry kid would, done! i face d demon in my sister( now i believe its a demon) a sickness that defies all med? all treatment? and only during sch hours??mehn, it just have to be a demon and i was right. I started shouting at d demon, 'u dis evil and wicked demon, i don't know u and i dont want to know u but today, if u do not kill me, i will kill u'. I placed my hands on my sis fore head, i shouted 'ngwa Ginika, be healed in jesus name! i did not believe what happened next.
Re: Unbelievable, Bible God Accepts Human Sacrifices! by ifenes(m): 8:59am On Sep 22, 2016
cindyrocks:
Keep digging up chapters and verses to criticise the Bible while the saints of God keep going to heaven daily.

"Choose this day whom you will serve. As for me and family we will serve the living God."

The choice is yours.

Oh the female speaks to defend a book she should dread. Are you aware that no female is allowed in Yahweh's heaven.

3 Likes

Re: Unbelievable, Bible God Accepts Human Sacrifices! by cindyrocks(f): 12:14pm On Sep 22, 2016
Get behind me kini ko.
ifenes:

Oh the female speaks to defend a book she should dread. Are you aware that no female is allowed in Yahweh's heaven.
Re: Unbelievable, Bible God Accepts Human Sacrifices! by ifenes(m): 12:20pm On Sep 22, 2016
cindyrocks:
Get behind me kini ko.

Allah's Heaven is for straight men, Yahweh's heaven is for gay men. I could give you bible and Quran quotes if you want.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Happy 55th Birthday To David Ibiyeomie / Fake And Sweet Mouthed Pastors / Download Psalm 23(the Lord Is My Shepherd) As A Song On Your Pc Or Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.