Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Shares New Makeup Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Shares New Makeup Photos (33168 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Shares Adorable Photo, Fans React / "The Slaying Queen": Genevieve Nnaji Shares New Photos / Genevieve Nnaji shares NO-MAKE UP Pic, Blasted By Some Fans (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares New Makeup Photos by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 13, 2016
She's beautiful
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares New Makeup Photos by Trapnews: 7:20am On Sep 13, 2016
HungerBAD:
I am happy she is happy.

So what does a woman need to be happy? a lot will say a Good Job, Children,Husband,Good Education. I personally think that when a woman is at peace with herself, then the opinion of others really dont matter.

The "GET A HUSBAND CREW" should let her be.
Continue to wail for her... person wey dey regret her decision by now grin. Person wey think say no Nigerian is good for am and na one Mukaila go dey oil am for corner. Oya swear say she never make love this year! You people go to church every Sunday and promote immorality everywhere!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares New Makeup Photos by kechywillz(m): 7:35am On Sep 13, 2016
Jamiubond009:
An Igbo man opened a brand new zoo and made the entry
fee #5000, nobody came. He reduced it to #2500 but
still,nobody came. Then #2000...and then #1000,but still
empty.
So he made it free and the zoo was filled in no time. Then,
the man released the lion and made the exit fee #7500. Lol
Lol. grin

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares New Makeup Photos by favexx(f): 7:46am On Sep 13, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

So much love this lady.. One of the few women I could afford to cheat on my wife with.. smiley
ahhhh boda mi...ur moniker says it all
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares New Makeup Photos by SycophanticGoat: 7:53am On Sep 13, 2016
favexx:
ahhhh boda mi...ur moniker says it all

Wetin my moniker do you? tongue
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares New Makeup Photos by Kobicove(m): 7:54am On Sep 13, 2016
veekid:
Go and marry jooor

Mind your own business! angry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares New Makeup Photos by mattybrown: 7:59am On Sep 13, 2016
dope
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares New Makeup Photos by SycophanticGoat: 7:59am On Sep 13, 2016
Trapnews:

Continue to wail for her... person wey dey regret her decision by now grin. Person wey think say no Nigerian is good for am and na one Mukaila go dey oil am for corner. Oya swear say she never make love this year! You people go to church every Sunday and promote immorality everywhere!

Oga use your head because heads are there for a reason. Do you know how many million Nigerian women that are in one way or another, regretting ever getting married, especially to the men they're with?

A very good friend of mine and my ex who loved me so much, as much as I loved her was bundled up and given to someone from her religion and tribe and from the very first day into the marriage, she has been making comments that she'd have preferred being single than married, life is boring, etc.

What annoys me most about you guys is, you the same set of people trying to force marriage down the throats of Linda and Genevieve are still the ones that will jump into their marriage affairs and make mockery of her situation when the marriage turns sour. Tiwa Savage is a good example..

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares New Makeup Photos by Electroweb(m): 8:25am On Sep 13, 2016
I know what is happening here. If you dont know, contact me let me tell you what it is and how you can key in.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares New Makeup Photos by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 13, 2016
Jamiubond009:
empty.
Haha! Very funny grin
Btw Must it be an Igbo man? undecided

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares New Makeup Photos by richG: 8:41am On Sep 13, 2016
EnEnPeecee:
Old girl grin
so bad grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares New Makeup Photos by SycophanticGoat: 9:20am On Sep 13, 2016
Jamiubond009:
empty.

cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy grin

For Buhari era? Make I hear say Igbo man no find way to make him profit.. cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares New Makeup Photos by mancol(m): 9:48am On Sep 13, 2016
[
That was real cracking. LWKMD!

quote author=Jamiubond009 post=49306728]An Igbo
man opened a brand new zoo and made the entry
empty.
the man released the lion and made the exit fee #7500. Lol[/quote]
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares New Makeup Photos by Trapnews: 1:15pm On Sep 13, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Oga use your head because heads are there for a reason. Do you know how many million Nigerian women that are in one way or another, regretting ever getting married, especially to the men they're with?

A very good friend of mine and my ex who loved me so much, as much as I loved her was bundled up and given to someone from her religion and tribe and from the very first day into the marriage, she has been making comments that she'd have preferred being single than married, life is boring, etc.

What annoys me most about you guys is, you the same set of people trying to force marriage down the throats of Linda and Genevieve are still the ones that will jump into their marriage affairs and make mockery of her situation when the marriage turns sour. Tiwa Savage is a good example..
You need to get your head examined for thinking marraige is a bed of roses. You people encourage women to be so lazy and opt out of marriage due to trivial challanges without considering the plight of the kids involved. If she cant make the sacrifice involved, let her face the ridicule and i see no reason for your wailing. If she were to be your sister, i am certain you would be on her neck. Hypocrites everywhere!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares New Makeup Photos by SycophanticGoat: 1:41pm On Sep 13, 2016
Trapnews:

You need to get your head examined for thinking marraige is a bed of roses. You people encourage women to be so lazy and opt out of marriage due to trivial challanges without considering the plight of the kids involved. If she cant make the sacrifice involved, let her face the ridicule and i see no reason for your wailing. If she were to be your sister, i am certain you would be on her neck. Hypocrites everywhere!

You're all the nonsense you typed here. For your info, my sister was disappointed by men who reason just like you do, and after waiting for several years (about 6 to 7) for the he-goat, he bailed on her. I never for once talked or pressurized her about marriage. I supported her and consoled her, telling her the right time will come. She eventually got married in her almost mid-thirties.

Unlike you, I have conscience and know not to force people into making decisions they'd forever regret. You keep talking trash even as you are in no way related to the women you are trying to force into marriage. What does that make you? Or do you want to leave your life and go live Genie's life for her? Try get sense small abeg..

More so, I think laziness has attained a new meaning or definition from your likes. So you mean to tell me that super successful women like Genie and Linda are lazy? Didn't know some men still got this stone age mentality in computer age. What a shame..

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares New Makeup Photos by Trapnews: 5:11pm On Sep 13, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

You're all the nonsense you typed here. For your info, my sister was disappointed by men who reason just like you do, and after waiting for several years (about 6 to 7) for the he-goat, he bailed on her. I never for once talked or pressurized her about marriage. I supported her and consoled her, telling her the right time will come. She eventually got married in her almost mid-thirties.

Unlike you, I have conscience and know not to force people into making decisions they'd forever regret. You keep talking trash even as you are in no way related to the women you are trying to force into marriage. What does that make you? Or do you want to leave your life and go live Genie's life for her? Try get sense small abeg..

More so, I think laziness has attained a new meaning or definition from your likes. So you mean to tell me that super successful women like Genie and Linda are lazy? Didn't know some men still got this stone age mentality in computer age. What a shame..
Guy! why you carry woman matter put for head like Gala? Please spare me your family sermon. i am not surprised the guy bailed on your sister... same upbringing! same mentality!! same result!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares New Makeup Photos by SycophanticGoat: 8:08pm On Sep 13, 2016
Trapnews:

Guy! why you carry woman matter put for head like Gala? Please spare me your family sermon. i am not surprised the guy bailed on your sister... same upbringing! same mentality!! same result!!!

The sermon is meant for people with stone age mentality, people who think their useless opinions matter in other people's lives, people who don't mind their damn business but are always quick to dive into other people's private life as if they have nothing meaningful to do with their own lives, people who end up pushing their children into bondage calling it marriage, people who don't wish to liberate themselves from cave mentality. You accuse me of the bolded while you're the most guilty, carrying Gene and Linda's private lives on your head like agege bread.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tboss' Sister, Wendy, Unfollows AY Because He No Longer Campaigned For Her? / Adorable Loveup Photo Of Adebayo And His Wife With Their New Born Baby / Hilda Dokubo Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.