Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,525 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Who Else Got This Job interview Invitation (AC Resources Nigeria) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Who Else Got This Job interview Invitation (AC Resources Nigeria) (1457 Views)

Should I Accept This Job Or Move On? / Policeman, Oluwa Oscar Lam: "I Took This Job Knowing I May Never Get Rich" / Live Solution Interview Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Got This Job interview Invitation (AC Resources Nigeria) by kingsleybrave(m): 7:31pm On Sep 12, 2016
who Else got this job interview invitation. I even googled the company and I saw it. could they be scam?

Dear Applicant,

In response to your application for the available/advertised job, you have been considered for an aptitude test and oral interview with AC Resource Nigeria which has been scheduled for Tuesday 13th September 2016, the interview will start exactly 9.00 am. Be punctual

Please bring original copies your credentials, resume (hardcopy), two passports  with you to the interview, and hand them to our Human Resource Department @ No 95, Ikorodu Road, by Fadeyi Bus-stop Lagos.
Fadeyi is  close to Jibowu, on your way to Yaba or Ojuelegba, or from Ikeja/Anthony, Lagos state, Nigeria.

Prior to the interview we will be contacting the references on your resume. If you  stated that you do not wish us to contact your current employer, this reference will not be taken up unless you are successful in the  interview.

Please Note: The interview session will last 3 hours minimum which includes written test and oral.

Please write us to confirm/acknowledge your presence at the interview. Also if you have a disability and require any special arrangements to assist you at the interview, let us know by writing back to this email at least 3 hours before the interview time.
We look forward to meeting you.                                          

BEST REGARDS    
Head of Human Resource 
Sharon Gold
Re: Who Else Got This Job interview Invitation (AC Resources Nigeria) by crowther15(m): 7:42pm On Sep 12, 2016
let wait and see .... i suspect they are glnd pple or networking marketer pple
Re: Who Else Got This Job interview Invitation (AC Resources Nigeria) by kingsleybrave(m): 8:37pm On Sep 12, 2016
OK
Re: Who Else Got This Job interview Invitation (AC Resources Nigeria) by dolapobaby: 8:22pm On Sep 17, 2016
I also got the same mail. but mine is on monday. I got exactly the same thing, just the date. I can't even remember applying for any job
Re: Who Else Got This Job interview Invitation (AC Resources Nigeria) by clitah: 9:22am On Sep 18, 2016
By the time the seize your original certificates and possibly kidnap you, your eyes go clear.

Shine your eye oooooooooo.
Re: Who Else Got This Job interview Invitation (AC Resources Nigeria) by kingsleybrave(m): 10:17am On Sep 28, 2016
clitah:
By the time the seize your original certificates and possibly kidnap you, your eyes go clear.

Shine your eye oooooooooo.

lol....cant go with my original documents na
Re: Who Else Got This Job interview Invitation (AC Resources Nigeria) by kingsleybrave(m): 10:18am On Sep 28, 2016
dolapobaby:
I also got the same mail. but mine is on monday. I got exactly the same thing, just the date. I can't even remember applying for any job
did you later go for the interview
Re: Who Else Got This Job interview Invitation (AC Resources Nigeria) by sun4mama(m): 9:02pm On Nov 20, 2016
I got it too nd am trying to google it nd see wht dey are into can't take de risk to attend only to find out dey are GLND pple
Re: Who Else Got This Job interview Invitation (AC Resources Nigeria) by sholleay: 8:12pm On Nov 22, 2016
kingsleybrave:
who Else got this job interview invitation. I even googled the company and I saw it. could they be scam?
Dear Applicant,
In response to your application for the available/advertised job, you have been considered for an aptitude test and oral interview with AC Resource Nigeria which has been scheduled for Tuesday 13th September 2016, the interview will start exactly 9.00 am. Be punctual
Please bring original copies your credentials, resume (hardcopy), two passports  with you to the interview, and hand them to our Human Resource Department @ No 95, Ikorodu Road, by Fadeyi Bus-stop Lagos.
Fadeyi is  close to Jibowu, on your way to Yaba or Ojuelegba, or from Ikeja/Anthony, Lagos state, Nigeria.
 Prior to the interview we will be contacting the references on your resume. If you  stated that you do not wish us to contact your current employer, this reference will not be taken up unless you are successful in the  interview.
Please Note: The interview session will last 3 hours minimum which includes written test and oral.
Please write us to confirm/acknowledge your presence at the interview. Also if you have a disability and require any special arrangements to assist you at the interview, let us know by writing back to this email at least 3 hours before the interview time.
We look forward to meeting you.                                          

BEST REGARDS    
Head of Human Resource 
Sharon Gold

Please who attended this interview. I've just been sent the same message and I want to verify if it's real or not. Pls I need help

(1) (Reply)

Massive Recruitment – Bank Teller Walk -in Interview / How I Made Bulk SMS Business Lucrative After School / How Much Of Your Earnings Do You Spend On Transport And Rent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.