Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians (23486 Views)

"It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message / Buhari Sends Sallah Message, Urges Nigerians To Avoid Reckless Statements / President Buhari's Sallah Message To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by adegunwa4real(m): 7:49pm On Sep 12, 2016
The former President took to his facebook page to congratulate our muslim brothers as they celebrate today and also to use the opportunity to advice Nigerians.... Read below

"On Eid-El-Kabir, we honor Proohet Ibrahim's willingness to sacrifice his son. This must teach us that we must all sacrifice for Nigeria's greatness. Without self sacrifice, we will never see the Nigeria of our dreams and will always think 'what about me' instead of 'what about Nigeria'. Let us imbibe Proohet Ibrahim's ideals and put Nigeria first in all we do. I salute the Muslim Ummah this Sallah. Happy Eid-El-Kabir. GEJ."

Source: https://www.facebook.com/jonathangoodluck/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED&fref=nf

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by borntosuccess(m): 7:53pm On Sep 12, 2016
humble as ever, the best President Nigeria ever had.we miss u

123 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by nairalife2013(m): 8:13pm On Sep 12, 2016
Greatman of all time... Moving on.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 12, 2016
I respect you Sir...that's how to do it

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by agwom(m): 8:24pm On Sep 12, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by project8(m): 8:46pm On Sep 12, 2016
proohet?

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by NNVanguard(m): 10:21pm On Sep 12, 2016
We respect you as an elder statesman.

We want to join hands with fresh minds to build a new Nigeria that you had always wanted!

#tomorrow's leaders today!!!

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by yrret: 10:22pm On Sep 12, 2016
I'm yet to see such messages from Our 'formidable' OBJ, who at every minute runs to Aso rock to keep relevancy in checks.

It shouldn't be only when politicians wants to contest or make request before they seek or make comment to Pierce heart of Nigerians.

Goodluck has shown exception.

Sir, I will always respect Your Unequalled Love to your Country, Nigeria.

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by yrret: 10:24pm On Sep 12, 2016
ooshinibos:
I wish Jonathan had put Nigerian first when he was there ..practice what you preach sir ...Dasuki arms scandal

Stop wishing... You've already voted him out. I see no relationship with his comment to Dasuki arms scandal.

Abi you dey read upside down? This our America tea taker. grin

70 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by Ikigia: 10:25pm On Sep 12, 2016
Nice one GEJ, though I wish we do practice what we utter more in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by TheKINGSman: 10:26pm On Sep 12, 2016
Hmm
Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by funkyrash(m): 10:26pm On Sep 12, 2016
Good Message!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by ooshinibos: 10:27pm On Sep 12, 2016
adegunwa4real:
The former President took to his facebook page to congratulate our muslim brothers as they celebrate today and also to use the opportunity to advice Nigerians.... Read below

"On Eid-El-Kabir, we honor Proohet Ibrahim's willingness to sacrifice his son. This must teach us that we must all sacrifice for Nigeria's greatness. Without self sacrifice, we will never see the Nigeria of our dreams and will always think 'what about me' instead of 'what about Nigeria'. Let us imbibe Proohet Ibrahim's ideals and put Nigeria first in all we do. I salute the Muslim Ummah this Sallah. Happy Eid-El-Kabir. GEJ."

Source: https://www.facebook.com/jonathangoodluck/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED&fref=nf

I wish Jonathan had put Nigerian first when he was there ..practice what you preach sir ...Dasuki arms scandal

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by ooshinibos: 10:27pm On Sep 12, 2016

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by ALAYORMII: 10:27pm On Sep 12, 2016
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 12, 2016
Ogbeni keep ur nonsense sallah greetings to urself. See the condition you put Nigerians all because you are a weakling angry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by salbis(m): 10:28pm On Sep 12, 2016
Where is Buhari's message sef?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by Miladi(f): 10:29pm On Sep 12, 2016
Gentle GEJ! If only you're a bit maverick. ...

11 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by mamatino99: 10:30pm On Sep 12, 2016
Some people are not really sound honestly,as you people can see, after all the insult to Gej the same people are congrating him with the same mouth you people use to insult him, what a world we live in.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 12, 2016
Never knew we had the office of the ex president of Nigeria!!let him tell his family his message,same message he never told Nigerians when he was in charge

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by freemanbubble: 10:31pm On Sep 12, 2016
ok
Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 12, 2016
Stelvin101:
Ogbeni keep ur nonsense sallah greetings to urself. See the condition you put Nigerians all because you are a weakling angry

Tinubu saw milk nd honey flowing, na em he shift this guy put em own candidate who put the economic team where no one has a single idea of what national economics is. Is GEJ to blame? During his tenure, the suffering and smiling was minimal, can you say to the same now?

Funny you didn't read the chronology of buhari's regime first time, if you did, saying this man did anything to nigeria, you'd think again. He stayed 20 months first tenure and got kicked out, obviously because he didn't know what he was doing, I bet you,any day buhari steps down, people would dance like they won a lottery.

Stop blaming GEJ. Blame this fellow who doesn't know what he's doing.

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by B9official(m): 10:37pm On Sep 12, 2016
hmm.. our Hero

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by anionjasa(m): 10:37pm On Sep 12, 2016
Posterity will always ne happy with you Sir.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by Deilluminator(m): 10:38pm On Sep 12, 2016
I believe you didn't think of yourself more than Nigeria that was why you did the needful for us to remain as one. God bless you.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by mastengsynergy: 10:42pm On Sep 12, 2016
The Sacrifice you made to keep Nigeria one today will never be forgotten. I hope Buhari will do same if he is Voted out in 2019.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by dragonking3: 10:50pm On Sep 12, 2016
The dullard forgot to wish Nigerians happy Salah. Trust me, by tomorrow he will rush to write one dumb message to imitate GEJ. grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 12, 2016
gimakon:

Tinubu saw milk nd honey flowing, na em he shift this guy put em own candidate who put the economic team where no one has a single idea of what national economics is. Is GEJ to blame? During his tenure, the suffering and smiling was minimal, can you say to the same now?

Funny you didn't read the chronology of buhari's regime first time, if you did, saying this man did anything to nigeria, you'd think again. He stayed 20 months first tenure and got kicked out, obviously because he didn't know what he was doing, I bet you,any day buhari steps down, people would dance like they won a lottery.

Stop blaming GEJ. Blame this fellow who doesn't know what he's doing.

If you think am supporting Buhari with the current situation in this country then you need take another round shot of Monkey tail to wash your eyes Mr. I am not supporting either GEJ nor PMB. Under 17years and half, Nigeria as a nation has been reduce to serious poverty and suffering. Imagine people queueing for quarter bag of rice and probably N1500 naira in Ogun State earlier today. That's how bad it is right now in this country.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by Neddstark: 10:56pm On Sep 12, 2016
I see some people packaging this guy for presidential candidate 2019.
Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by phelps007: 10:57pm On Sep 12, 2016
>:
Stelvin101:

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Titi Abubakar Showers Gifts On Orphans as she Organizes End of The Year Party / Why More Youths Will Join Boko Haram And Bandits - Shehu Sani Reveals / Senator Barau Jibrin Takes Oath Of Office As Deputy Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.