Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung (22411 Views)

Solomon Dalung Orders Amaju Pinnick To Step Down As NFF Boss / Oparanozie: Nigeria's Lack Of 'Adequate Preparation' To Blame For 8-0 Drubbing / #rio2016: Kenya Leads The African Medals Table With 10 Medals! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by chrisBenSunny: 1:09pm On Sep 13, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]Who even recommend dis fool as a sport minister sef..
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 13, 2016
this guy needs a mental overhaul. thats someones father and husband spewing trash.
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by nonjebose(m): 1:14pm On Sep 13, 2016
Hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaah. Yeah the man is a good comedian
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 13, 2016
This guy of a "some Minister" is perpetually high. His brain is not working at all. And like buhari, the guy is working with an empty brian
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by Fourwinds: 1:16pm On Sep 13, 2016
the last time I remember this man was in psycho detention.... who let him out.
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by EROMS38(m): 1:17pm On Sep 13, 2016
Dis minister na error.
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by DAramis: 1:17pm On Sep 13, 2016
Sometimes, I used to imagine what this minister is smoking?

Definitely, it is not hemp neither is it skunk.
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by repogirl(f): 1:17pm On Sep 13, 2016
This is someone's father saying this rubbish o. Anyway, who can we blame but Buhari as usual.

Come 2019, all retardation, dullness, illiteracy and incompetence must be wiped out.

Except Fashola who seems to be trying these days, Buhari and his band of buffoons must be sent packing to whatever stone age era they came from!
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by sleekdre: 1:18pm On Sep 13, 2016
Dunce Dalung do not need too much preparation to spew trash!!!

1 Like

Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by mokybb: 1:18pm On Sep 13, 2016
Yes of course! Atheletes don't need much training because it is natural blessing to run faster than everyone, to jump higher or longer than any one, to swim faster or quicker than any one, etc. Do you want to tell me Usain Bolt train harder than every body to win gold three times or that table tennis legend that represent Nigeria 7 times without winning a gold did not train hard all the times? Nigeria should scout for the natural talents.
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by repogirl(f): 1:18pm On Sep 13, 2016
prettyboi1989:
this guy needs a mental overhaul. thats someones father and husband spewing trash.
my thoughts exactly!
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by tafabaloo(m): 1:20pm On Sep 13, 2016
Wey them see this man?

His method of reasoning won't ceased to amaze me.

Abeg, it's high time someone brought the misconduct of this Minister to the notice of Mr.President .

Unfortunately, PMB was said to prefer watching cartoon stations to reading or listen to news reports...no thanks to Garba Shehu.
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by Thobiy(m): 1:21pm On Sep 13, 2016
jaymejate:
This man na Baba werey.
Oga carry your Generation go there without preparation.
Maybe you've forgotten that "proper preparation prevents poor performance".
Exactly, the man is just saying crap

1 Like

Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by marvelyole(m): 1:21pm On Sep 13, 2016
Ugo know say this one buy him certificate since he can say such a statement.
Buhari and his bunch of nusians....
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by taurustm(m): 1:25pm On Sep 13, 2016
frankly speaking, we have series of dunce people as leaders in Nigeria.
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by shaibu123: 1:25pm On Sep 13, 2016
This man is a clown.After smoking igboo,look at his eyes.
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by JoNach: 1:25pm On Sep 13, 2016
mokybb:
Yes of course! Atheletes don't need much training because it is natural blessing to run faster than everyone, to jump higher or longer than any one, to swim faster or quicker than any one, etc. Do you want to tell me Usain Bolt train harder than every body to win gold three times or that table tennis legend that represent Nigeria 7 times without winning a gold did not train hard all the times? Nigeria should scout for the natural talents.
I'm just sorry for you, if I should use a word to describe you for this your statement, I might be suspended

3 Likes

Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 13, 2016
ziko16:
Did he remove his beret?
His thinking cap
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by k2kay(m): 1:29pm On Sep 13, 2016
Lunatics in government so am not surprised.
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 13, 2016
...and to think it took six whole months to select this retard as sports minister. This man reflects the cluelessness of Buhari's cabinet
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 13, 2016
Dalung na hin papa...
JoNach:
I'm just sorry for you, if I should use a word to describe you for this your statement, I might be suspended
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by onatisi(m): 1:30pm On Sep 13, 2016
mokybb:
talent accounts for only 10% in a sports man success,discipline and hard training does the rest of the 90%.,do u think messi,Ronaldo and bolts just got to that peak level after 3 months training
You will be shocked at how hard bolts train with the best facilities before he can reach the level he is today

2 Likes

Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 13, 2016
This Nigga should be slaughtered .He is no more an homosapien if really he was once.
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by crackhouse(m): 1:31pm On Sep 13, 2016
ziko16:
Did he remove his beret?
yeah he did. That's why he made the statement cos His brain just evaporated.

1 Like

Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by anonimi: 1:32pm On Sep 13, 2016
Bolustic:
President Buhari, please do the needful.

An illiterate DullardPoo of a president chooses a foolish Dalung as minister, and you are expecting anything else apart from confusion?
Abeg stop this joke, okay

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2086803_103387287707102596807188497009572757904956n_jpegff71b7e1c6606ccca9e45b84778ea211

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2029034_failbuhari10_jpeg11315a33f99ed88e64c2c875eabb4b78

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 13, 2016
mokybb:

You would blend well into Buhari's cabinet. He likes talents like you. No wonder the country is this way

3 Likes

Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by Kobicove(m): 1:34pm On Sep 13, 2016
berryprety:
true talk just like our president dnt need certificate t become president and he is doing wonderfully well.....sai baba....lol....

Birds of the same feather flock together!

1 Like

Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by Ikem11(m): 1:35pm On Sep 13, 2016
Somebody close to this man should please just kill him for us. Ah ah

1 Like

Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by anonimi: 1:36pm On Sep 13, 2016
247Dior:
Tell me how this administration will not sink us into recession when it's run by group of incompetent fools.. Chaiii.. ladies & gentlemen.. at this junction #Nigeria is finished cool

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2960441_engineer_jpeg_jpegebed2913b1866e57e9bf9b70a2c7ad50

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3633741_9jaintrouble_jpeg7d204565e27912ea7b3d41c7e31cf768

1 Like

Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by BABANGBALI: 1:37pm On Sep 13, 2016
See craze man dey talk. God why you give us dis kind nonetity as a minister?

1 Like

Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by anonimi: 1:39pm On Sep 13, 2016
Fifthcolumnist:
You would blend well into Buhari's cabinet. He likes talents like you. No wonder the country is this way

Na so oh, bro.
We go just dey claim gold in faith WITHOUT doing any training and practice. grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4138528_fbimg1471362711749_jpeg32428b294a57b4debde63e3fd7301227

1 Like

Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by Miles300: 1:40pm On Sep 13, 2016
I keep saying we have maniacs in this govt , dem and Buhari speaks alike , they just outta things from their mouth without thinking ...how on earth did he become a barrister ...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lampard Records The Worst Point-Per-Game of any Manager Under The Abramovich Era / Fulham Ola Aina Nominated For Premier League Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) / 10-man Nairaland Football Team Hold Yaba Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.