Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung (22413 Views)

Solomon Dalung Orders Amaju Pinnick To Step Down As NFF Boss / Oparanozie: Nigeria's Lack Of 'Adequate Preparation' To Blame For 8-0 Drubbing / #rio2016: Kenya Leads The African Medals Table With 10 Medals! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by Sirbun: 5:49pm On Sep 13, 2016
The problem of this country is this , How
Can they bring someone who don't know anything about sport to head the ministry?Can you tell me that this man was in senate screening exercise?
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by Distinguishy(m): 5:56pm On Sep 13, 2016
Guys Guyz let's thank our GOD dis man is not Minister 4 Education. He would have told Nigerian student "You don't need 2 read hard to pass, just have a passing mentality"
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by valarinz: 6:21pm On Sep 13, 2016
freesinzu:
this man should be shot for this statement, its more like saying students dont have to read for them to pass.
Yeye minister

Happy birthday to me

Oga, why do you keep choking us with your pics on all threads, you think you're a woman hence the showing off your face for admiration everywhere?? Kid grow up and go look for money, your face ain't getting You shit in the long run

Thanks
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by babooshka: 6:26pm On Sep 13, 2016
Every time this guy opens his mouth, he talks complete nonsense. Is his mission in life 2 infuriate Nigerians?!? Walahi, this guy should be sacked, and should never hold any office again.
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by otukelechi(m): 6:38pm On Sep 13, 2016
it is not his fault as a lawyer what business does he have with sports I just blame the clueless dullard who made him sports minister
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by Napoleon55(m): 6:41pm On Sep 13, 2016
It's finally confirmed,this man is a clown
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by Cletus77(m): 7:10pm On Sep 13, 2016
prettysolid:
This man should know when to shut up.

Meanwhile if you think the picture below depicts the truth of the Nigerian map. Kindly click like. If you disagree click share
u good...o well well

1 Like

Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by Cletus77(m): 7:12pm On Sep 13, 2016
valarinz:

Oga, why do you keep choking us with your pics on all threads, you think you're a woman hence the showing off your face for admiration everywhere?? Kid grow up and go look for money, your face ain't getting You shit in the long run

Thanks
guy wetin him do u na? sad
valarinz:

Thanks
guy wetin him do u na?

1 Like

Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by freesinzu(m): 7:16pm On Sep 13, 2016
valarinz:

Thanks

My problem NT urs
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by Cletus77(m): 7:18pm On Sep 13, 2016
hahaha if u like cos am.....him still be sports minister..hahaha, him still dey chop him money..... Sorry save ur breath, i knw u all are paranoid, but the truth is still above!!!
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by freesinzu(m): 7:24pm On Sep 13, 2016
valarinz:

Thanks
Thanks for your admiration, and who told you I needed money, I think you should stop Medellin in other peoples business, a mans birthday comes once a year if am not uploading pocs what should I do.
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by berryprety(f): 7:38pm On Sep 13, 2016
Running204:
come nu make me vex or else I go shoot u cartaport grin
hahaha no shoot me oo
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by jtwest(m): 7:50pm On Sep 13, 2016
There is no way he could av said this! Right? Its probably media ppl putting words in his mouth; maybe he said rigorous and adequate preparation is needed and they changed it.................amean a normal thinking kid can't even utter dis statement without his mama slapping sense into him.
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by 1Segzy: 8:26pm On Sep 13, 2016
How did this man pass primary school exams
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by amagunnerfan: 8:34pm On Sep 13, 2016
I stopped reading when I got to where he referred to the paralympics as "disabled". That on it own it is stupid and disrespectful.

This man should be sacked already.
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by valarinz: 8:54pm On Sep 13, 2016
freesinzu:

Thanks for your admiration, and who told you I needed money, I think you should stop Medellin in other peoples business, a mans birthday comes once a year if am not uploading pocs what should I do.

Maybe cos I'm bored today, hopefully by tomorrow when the holiday is over I'll probably be more occupied, meanwhile I was among those that liked that post anyways, have fun

1 Like

Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 13, 2016
Thank u sir grin
Cletus77:

u good...o well well
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by freesinzu(m): 9:26pm On Sep 13, 2016
valarinz:

Maybe cos I'm bored today, hopefully by tomorrow when the holiday is over I'll probably be more occupied, meanwhile I was among those that liked that post anyways, have fun
Tanx bro grin
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by wolu4: 10:18pm On Sep 13, 2016
Bolustic:
President Buhari, please do the needful.
which needful do you want d dullard to do? Is dis minister not among d rubbish (saint) he spent six months to appoint?
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by masqot(m): 10:36pm On Sep 13, 2016
Can't this man keep quiet?
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by MDOLOFU: 10:56pm On Sep 13, 2016
APC................ one chance
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by Folksyharry(m): 12:44am On Sep 14, 2016
That's it. I officially give up on this man. He can no longer be redeemed. He doesn't have the slightest clue on how to run the ministry.
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by manikspears: 1:28am On Sep 14, 2016
What kind of nonsense is this? Why will somebody's father say this angry ? This guy should be shot for treason.

Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by Qualer: 5:45am On Sep 14, 2016
EROMS38:
Dis minister na error.

quite a number of them are... that's the trademark of this administration!

1 Like

Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by Qualer: 5:46am On Sep 14, 2016
wolu4:
which needful do you want d dullard to do? Is dis minister not among d rubbish (saint) he spent six months to appoint?

Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by ddeola: 6:58am On Sep 14, 2016
Now you know why Nigeria got only 1 bronze in the last Olympics.

The sports minister knows NOTHING about sports, he's just eating allocation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fulham Ola Aina Nominated For Premier League Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) / 10-man Nairaland Football Team Hold Yaba Team / Lampard Records The Worst Point-Per-Game of any Manager Under The Abramovich Era

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.