Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Please Help Me: Ghost Push Malware On My Android Phone - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help Me: Ghost Push Malware On My Android Phone (2095 Views)

3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone / 5 Signs That Shows Your Android Smartphone Is Infected With Malware / 5 Ways To Protect/guard Your Android Smartphone Or Tablet Against Malware Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me: Ghost Push Malware On My Android Phone by Reediano(m): 4:55pm On Oct 08, 2016
tonididdy:
firstly i must say thank you very muc for the swift replies BUT when i follow all the steps by you and on youtube....nothng hPPENSS,when i click download....no movements in the sptools progress bar ,just zero0 movement.

pls sir, any more hope?....if i press the up and down side buttons or power button combined, nothing pops up.

Hope the phone was turned off
Re: Please Help Me: Ghost Push Malware On My Android Phone by tonididdy(m): 5:30pm On Oct 08, 2016
Reediano:

Hope the phone was turned off
yes it was

if i do the volume up plus power button it shows a menu with

recovery
fast boot
normal boot
vast mode

if i click on the power buttton to select any of the modes ....nothing happens.
Re: Please Help Me: Ghost Push Malware On My Android Phone by Officialkenshin(m): 5:40pm On Oct 08, 2016
tonididdy:
firstly i must say thank you very muc for the swift replies BUT when i follow all the steps by you and on youtube....nothng hPPENSS,when i click download....no movements in the sptools progress bar ,just zero0 movement.

pls sir, any more hope?....if i press the up and down side buttons or power button combined, nothing pops up.

Download android cdc mtk driver

https://androidfrog.com/a6ts3

If you are unable to install CDC driver. Leave it and use the vcom driver

Download mtk driver http://mtkusballdriver.com/download/mtk-usb-v1-0-1

Then try reflashing
. it must work!

Give me your number make I call you later

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me: Ghost Push Malware On My Android Phone by Enouwem(m): 5:44pm On Oct 08, 2016
Use titanium backup to freeze the malware applications.
Note: only freeze and don't delete/Uninstall
Re: Please Help Me: Ghost Push Malware On My Android Phone by Reediano(m): 9:14pm On Oct 08, 2016
tonididdy:
yes it was

if i do the volume up plus power button it shows a menu with

recovery
fast boot
normal boot
vast mode

if i click on the power buttton to select any of the modes ....nothing happens.

Bro, seriously there is no need pressing and button..

=> Make sure the scatter file is properly loaded and you have vcom driver installed.
=> Click on download then connect your already turned off phone.
=> The process should begin almost immediately.

Or you can get a more detailed instruction from the link below

http://www.yomitech.com/2015/04/how-to-flash-stockcustom-rom-with.html
Re: Please Help Me: Ghost Push Malware On My Android Phone by starfield: 9:38am On Nov 16, 2016
OP, where u able to flash it. any update. Same just happened to my cube talk 9x
Re: Please Help Me: Ghost Push Malware On My Android Phone by Dabsey: 10:49pm On Nov 18, 2016
But really even after custom ROM/stock ROM restore this problems still persist
Re: Please Help Me: Ghost Push Malware On My Android Phone by franugo(m): 2:59am On Nov 19, 2016
Officialkenshin:

Don't be scared ok.

Flash the phone which is reinstalling the original stock kernel which came with the phone from factory.
You will only lose your files like contacts, images stored in phone memory etc
I create custom Roms for Android and also a developer on Android so trust me.
If I was in your location I would have removed it from your phone system easily.

pls can I get d custom ROM for gowin t401?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Umi Super Euro Edition: A Comprehensive Review. / What Version Of Infinix Note 4 Is This? / Has Airtel Night Plan Been Stopped By Airtel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.