Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,218 members, 7,849,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:32 AM

Do You Still Believe In This Present Administration? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Still Believe In This Present Administration? (1737 Views)

‘nigerians Still Believe In President Buhari’, – Apc / Thunder Strike You There..After Watching This Video And Still Believe In Nigeria / This Present Darkness: A History Of Nigerian Organised Crime. - The Economist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Still Believe In This Present Administration? by greencard: 7:45pm On Sep 13, 2016
AS A CONCERNED NIGERIAN with the look of things and happenings in nigeria i keep wondering why this present administration keep blaming the past govt for every single misharps but has refuse to acknowledge her own misdoings. Its like someone blaming his/her parents for being born poor instead of working hard to improve his/her life standard, "they don born u be say dey don born u notin u fit do about am" and i believe majarity of nigerians are in this conditions but many have buy their way out of poverty while others are still
There for funny/obvious reasons i feel for the average nigerian that wakes up in the morning with no hope of food or better life. I SMH for the many graduates pouring into the labour market with no hope of a job. I feel sad for that woman who have to suffer just to provide food for her kids. The list goes on and on
Re: Do You Still Believe In This Present Administration? by madridguy(m): 7:46pm On Sep 13, 2016
In Buhari I trust.

I will stand with Buhari till final whistle.

5 Likes

Re: Do You Still Believe In This Present Administration? by barackodam: 7:48pm On Sep 13, 2016
I don't even know
Re: Do You Still Believe In This Present Administration? by DannyJ19(m): 7:53pm On Sep 13, 2016
Even the administration is confused talkless of the citizens....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Believe In This Present Administration? by MalcoImX: 7:57pm On Sep 13, 2016
They destroyed the economy and are feigning illness and committing suicide. If you don't like Buhari you also can do either.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Believe In This Present Administration? by Cletus77(m): 8:01pm On Sep 13, 2016
i dont believe in anybody, i believe in God

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Believe In This Present Administration? by thesicilian: 8:05pm On Sep 13, 2016
I believe in the country Nigeria, but not the people running it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Believe In This Present Administration? by greencard: 8:06pm On Sep 13, 2016
With the level of untold hardship and high cost of survival in nigeria i keep wondering if its only happening down here alone cos the other neighbouring nations are not complaining atleast not as us here. Yet the present gonvernment keep iven reason why the hardship should continue while they live a lavish life but only "feel our pain" on twitter....thats appaling, and whenever they are confronted they quickly blame the last administration.. I'm no fan of the last administration but if this govt keep doing like this with no vivid game plan or working economic policies then they only succeed in making the past govt a " Saint "

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Believe In This Present Administration? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 13, 2016
forward ever backward never angry

3 Likes

Re: Do You Still Believe In This Present Administration? by TheTrueSeeker: 8:10pm On Sep 13, 2016
Imagine an automatic economic boom as soon as PMB took over office would he have given the credit to GEJ and the last administration?

Now that the reverse is the case we won't hear word; everyday GEJ this, GEJ that.

Where has PMB's body odour gone?

8 Likes

Re: Do You Still Believe In This Present Administration? by greencard: 8:29pm On Sep 13, 2016
madridguy:
In Buhari I trust.

What Are Your Reasons? Because I Dont See Any
, Maybe Not Yet

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Believe In This Present Administration? by FunkyMetahuman: 8:59pm On Sep 13, 2016
Yes

99.9%

2 Likes

Re: Do You Still Believe In This Present Administration? by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 9:14pm On Sep 13, 2016
madridguy:
In Buhari I trust.

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Believe In This Present Administration? by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 9:14pm On Sep 13, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
Yes
99.9%

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Believe In This Present Administration? by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 9:16pm On Sep 13, 2016
MalcoImX:
They destroyed the economy and are feigning illness and commuting suicide. If you don't like Buhari you also can do either.

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Believe In This Present Administration? by chernest2002: 9:24pm On Sep 13, 2016
I don't believe in buhari but i want him there for eight years so that he will never claim holy holy after he must have failed woefully. And I know that he is an illiterate and have been failing.

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Believe In This Present Administration? by RALPHOW(m): 9:32pm On Sep 13, 2016
Yes
Is better we lay a good foundation for our economy. The largest economy in Africa issue we all know is fake. Our economy was based on corruption and it can not stand the test.
Is better we go through this now so that we can have a GREAT. FUTURE.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Believe In This Present Administration? by juman(m): 9:59pm On Sep 13, 2016
Obviously the government is not good.

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Believe In This Present Administration? by CSTR2: 10:06pm On Sep 13, 2016
RALPHOW:
Yes
Is better we lay a good foundation for our economy. The largest economy in Africa issue we all know is fake. Our economy was based on corruption and it can not stand the test.
Is better we go through this now so that we can have a GREAT. FUTURE.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

And buhari is the one to give you that foundation? Have you seen what he budgeted for agriculture?
Look at his ministers from the beret wearing dalung to kemi to lai- are these the guys to give you a solid foundation?.
You are just suffering in vain.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Still Believe In This Present Administration? by rosalieene(f): 10:24pm On Sep 13, 2016
seriously I don't get it!! why is it that the lawmakers aren't moving the motion for the impeachment of Buhari? But when Jonathan was there, they kept on fighting over the impeachment of Jonathan.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Believe In This Present Administration? by MrPresident1: 10:31pm On Sep 13, 2016
End time Administration.

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Believe In This Present Administration? by SuperS1Panther: 10:40pm On Sep 13, 2016
I strongly believe in the Govt.

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Believe In This Present Administration? by madridguy(m): 5:33am On Sep 14, 2016
If you want PMB impeached what stops you from staging a protest?

rosalieene:
seriously I don't get it!! why is it that the lawmakers aren't moving the motion for the impeachment of Buhari? But when Jonathan was there, they kept on fighting over the impeachment of Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Still Believe In This Present Administration? by ificatchmodeh: 6:14am On Sep 14, 2016
If you believe bubu...oyo is your case..84 and 2016 ain't coincidence.
Is real,it's in him...give him till 2023..bubu will always always be buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Believe In This Present Administration? by azimibraun: 6:32am On Sep 14, 2016
If I don't believe in this administration is it the one before it or the one after it that I should believe in? Some people just think all Nigerians are insensitive. Am I too blind to see the way corruption and unexpected loss of privileges are fighting the noble ideas of this administration? Almost all what we were taught in school on how to grow indigenous economies are what this administration is doing and some privileged Nigerians have vowed to ensure they bring this government fown to its knees and you expect me to join in killing my children's future becouse of hate; Nah never that! If you are igbo, yoruba or Hausa and your brothers are still in Buhari's cabinet, then tell your kit and kin to lead the way by leaving the government before coming to me. Your brothers are Buhari's ministers yet you tell another person to hate buhari.

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Believe In This Present Administration? by tuniski: 7:23am On Sep 14, 2016
azimibraun:
If I don't believe in this administration is it the one before it or the one after it that I should believe in? Some people just think all Nigerians are insensitive. Am I too blind to see the way corruption and unexpected loss of privileges are fighting the noble ideas of this administration? Almost all what we were taught in school on how to grow indigenous economies are what this administration is doing and some privileged Nigerians have vowed to ensure they bring this government fown to its knees and you expect me to join in killing my children's future becouse of hate; Nah never that! If you are igbo, yoruba or Hausa and your brothers are still in Buhari's cabinet, then tell your kit and kin to lead the way by leaving the government before coming to me. Your brothers are Buhari's ministers yet you tell another person to hate buhari.
Corruption and oil price crash didn't Cause recession but, Buhari! USA have been thru recessions and even depression were they not diversified or was it corruption and oil price?
Yeye!
Re: Do You Still Believe In This Present Administration? by QuotaSystem: 7:42am On Sep 14, 2016
My belief in President Buhari and this administration is rock solid because I and many others have the insight to understand where we are coming from, where we are today and what's being done to remedy the situation so we can be where we want to be tomorrow.

Believe it or not, PMB is still on track to succeed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Believe In This Present Administration? by allthingsgood: 7:43am On Sep 14, 2016
100% YES!

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Believe In This Present Administration? by allthingsgood: 7:46am On Sep 14, 2016
tuniski:

Corruption and oil price crash didn't Cause recession but, Buhari! USA have been thru recessions and even depression were they not diversified or was it corruption and oil price?
Yeye!

You are contradicting yourself.

When people steal from u, how can u still expect to be rich. Its simple logic
Re: Do You Still Believe In This Present Administration? by azimibraun: 7:55am On Sep 14, 2016
tuniski:

Yeye!
I know your type " I must say something" but If I were you, I would be quite rather than say Nonsense. I honestly can't understand your thrash and am sure no other persons does. Learn and grow boy..
Re: Do You Still Believe In This Present Administration? by QuotaSystem: 7:58am On Sep 14, 2016
tuniski:

Yeye!

You're wrong. Over reliance on the credit system which grew a false financial bubble was the cause of the credit crunch which triggered the 2008 recession in the USA so just like our focus on oil, the over reliance of the U.S. economy on the credit system was a primary cause of the recession.

There was no way we could record economic growth with our over reliance on a single commodity whose price tanked; and the consequent lack of forex due the reduced price and reduced volume of exports, thanks to militancy as well as the failures of the last administration ensured that we are where we are today.

Before responding, ensure you read this article written even before Buhari's election about the coming recession to understand how we got here so you don't come into the discourse with an intellectual handicap.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/tough-times-ahead-post-2015-elections/
Re: Do You Still Believe In This Present Administration? by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 14, 2016
It's not over until it's over.

I predicted that things would get much worse with the economy as PMB was about to take the mantle.

Only a simpleton would expect that the economy will suddenly start booming after a period of degenerate waste and putrid rot.

My only problem with this administration is the slow motion concerning the trial and prosecution of treasury looters including dame patience and her erstwhile clueless husband.

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery / Oduduwa Nation,The Power Of A Dream - Remi Oyeyemi / Buhari, How He Was Treated By Dasuki On The Day Of His Arrest In 1985: Dasuki Sp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.