Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

I Was A Secret Atheist Until I Stumbled On Seun's Thread - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Was A Secret Atheist Until I Stumbled On Seun's Thread (21935 Views)

"I Was In The Same Taxi With My Aunt Who Died Years Ago" - South African Lady / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / I Used To Be An Atheist Until I See This Miracle From God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was A Secret Atheist Until I Stumbled On Seun's Thread by HardMirror(m): 8:53pm On Sep 13, 2016
I never knew there where bold atheists in Nigeria and I kept pretending to be a Christian until one day I accidently opened the religion section of nairaland and saw this thread www.nairaland.com/1981089/atheist-comedy-videos.

When I saw peoples comments and how bold the atheists were, I threw my garment of pretense away and boldly told my family and friends I was no longer a christian.

Darkmatter2525 really helped me to be outspoken as an atheist. Before then I was just a pretender.

15 Likes

Re: I Was A Secret Atheist Until I Stumbled On Seun's Thread by smellingmenses: 8:55pm On Sep 13, 2016
and?

1 Like

Re: I Was A Secret Atheist Until I Stumbled On Seun's Thread by HardMirror(m): 9:01pm On Sep 13, 2016
smellingmenses:
and?
Little things can make the big differences in life. Those satires changed my life
Re: I Was A Secret Atheist Until I Stumbled On Seun's Thread by smellingmenses: 9:06pm On Sep 13, 2016
HardMirror:

Little things can make the big differences in life. Those satires changed my life

I believe in God... but dont follow pastors.... at the sight of them I tripple my lie detector syatems....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was A Secret Atheist Until I Stumbled On Seun's Thread by HardMirror(m): 9:13pm On Sep 13, 2016
smellingmenses:

I believe in God... but dont follow pastors.... at the sight of them I tripple my lie detector syatems....
*smiles*
When ever a man introduces himself as pastor when I am doing business I immediately know he wants to use that to scam me.

8 Likes

Re: I Was A Secret Atheist Until I Stumbled On Seun's Thread by ValentineMary(m): 9:17pm On Sep 13, 2016
I love dark matter 2525 cartoons. They are very funny.

3 Likes

Re: I Was A Secret Atheist Until I Stumbled On Seun's Thread by annunaki2(m): 9:19pm On Sep 13, 2016
HardMirror:
I never knew there where atheists in Nigeria and I kept pretending to be a Christian until one day I accidently opened the religion section of nairaland and saw this thread www.nairaland.com/1981089/atheist-comedy-videos.

When I saw peoples comments and how bold the atheists were, I threw my garment of pretense away and boldly told my family and friends I was no longer a christian.

Darkmatter2525 really helped me to be outspoken as an atheist. Before then I was just a pretender.

Congrats to seun the evangelical atheist. undecided cry

5 Likes

Re: I Was A Secret Atheist Until I Stumbled On Seun's Thread by herzern(m): 9:27pm On Sep 13, 2016
cool
Re: I Was A Secret Atheist Until I Stumbled On Seun's Thread by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 13, 2016
congratulations you are now a glorified and open atheist.
Now, can you point to me the major benefits the world have benefited or yet to benefit from atheism?

6 Likes

Re: I Was A Secret Atheist Until I Stumbled On Seun's Thread by ifenes(m): 10:09pm On Sep 13, 2016
That's nice if true. Religion is going extinct.

3 Likes

Re: I Was A Secret Atheist Until I Stumbled On Seun's Thread by MrPresident1: 10:29pm On Sep 13, 2016
I can understand the rebellion against organised religion, but I cannot understand the rebellion against God.

One can be spiritual without being religious, being irreligious is not a bad thing.

Atheism is the superstructure of arrogance built on the foundation of solid ignorance.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Was A Secret Atheist Until I Stumbled On Seun's Thread by Pidggin(f): 10:32pm On Sep 13, 2016
HardMirror:
I never knew there where atheists in Nigeria and I kept pretending to be a Christian until one day I accidently opened the religion section of nairaland and saw this thread www.nairaland.com/1981089/atheist-comedy-videos.

Darkmatter2525 really helped me to be outspoken as an atheist. Before then

I was just a pretender.

Is there no hope for your soul? You've got nothing to loose if you accept Christ as your Savior. It's a win win

1 Like

Re: I Was A Secret Atheist Until I Stumbled On Seun's Thread by HardMirror(m): 10:39pm On Sep 13, 2016
Pidggin:

Is there no hope for your soul? You've got nothing to loose if you accept Christ as your Savior. It's a win win
Same for u if you accept obatala into your life it's win win.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was A Secret Atheist Until I Stumbled On Seun's Thread by HardMirror(m): 10:40pm On Sep 13, 2016
MrPresident1:
I can understand the rebellion against organised religion, but I cannot understand the rebellion against God.

One can be spiritual without being religious, being irreligious is not a bad thing.

Atheism is the superstructure of arrogance built on the foundation of solid ignorance.
Define god and maybe I will drop atheism.

4 Likes

Re: I Was A Secret Atheist Until I Stumbled On Seun's Thread by ifenes(m): 10:43pm On Sep 13, 2016
HardMirror:

Hmmm good question..

4 Likes

Re: I Was A Secret Atheist Until I Stumbled On Seun's Thread by MrPresident1: 10:44pm On Sep 13, 2016
HardMirror:

lol. What makes you think anything I say can convince you? Better men have explained God here but you remain unconvinced, my own words will not make any difference wink

4 Likes

Re: I Was A Secret Atheist Until I Stumbled On Seun's Thread by HardMirror(m): 10:46pm On Sep 13, 2016
MrPresident1:

lol. What makes you think anything I say can convince you? Better men have explained God here but you remain unconvinced, my own words will not make any difference wink
I am being honest. What is God?

3 Likes

Re: I Was A Secret Atheist Until I Stumbled On Seun's Thread by Godwin2016: 10:50pm On Sep 13, 2016
God is the Rock of Ages,the one that created the universe,Father of the fatherless,the merciful one,I AM THAT I AM. Come back to Him

4 Likes

Re: I Was A Secret Atheist Until I Stumbled On Seun's Thread by MrPresident1: 10:53pm On Sep 13, 2016
HardMirror:

I am being honest. What is God?

I am being honest too. Nothing I say will make sense to you.

God is everything. Everything is God smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Was A Secret Atheist Until I Stumbled On Seun's Thread by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 13, 2016
HardMirror:

Your comment here on this thread just proves that all your other threads about how you became an Atheist after being a Pastor were 100% lies you told to gather empathy.

Hardmirror you will never cease to amaze me with how pathetic you always sound, reason and display in order to keep up with your lies.

Cc anas09, winner01, kingebukanaija, kingebukasblog, felixomor this Fake pastor has just openly confessed to his lies on other threads.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was A Secret Atheist Until I Stumbled On Seun's Thread by skywolf28(m): 11:01pm On Sep 13, 2016
grin grin grin am just gonna drop these here

5 Likes

Re: I Was A Secret Atheist Until I Stumbled On Seun's Thread by malvisguy212: 11:06pm On Sep 13, 2016
4everGod:

Your comment here on this thread just proves that all your other threads about how you became an Atheist after being a Pastor were 100% lies you told to gather empathy.

Hardmirror you will never cease to amaze me with how pathetic you always sound, reason and display in order to keep up with your lies.

Cc anas09, winner01, kingebukanaija, kingebukasblog, felixomor this Fake pastor has just openly confessed to his lies on other threads.
Exactly what am about to say. The op is a chronic liar, he want to promote atheism by All mean. From pastor to atheist...from secret atheist now an open atheist...thread like this expose the lies of atheists even more. Just like how satan is crafty and a crook, that's how the op is.

5 Likes

Re: I Was A Secret Atheist Until I Stumbled On Seun's Thread by HardMirror(m): 11:10pm On Sep 13, 2016
4everGod:

I guess you know my life story more than me. How does this thread contradict anything I have ever claimed? In my "from pastor to atheist" did I not reveal that I was scared of telling people I was no longer a christian and even kept praying and ministering to people while I was secretly an atheist?
You just want to be petty cheesy

13 Likes

Re: I Was A Secret Atheist Until I Stumbled On Seun's Thread by HardMirror(m): 11:12pm On Sep 13, 2016
malvisguy212:
Exactly what am about to say. The op is a chronic liar, he want to promote atheism by All mean. From pastor to atheist...from secret atheist now an open atheist...thread like this expose the lies of atheists even more. Just like how satan is crafty and a crook, that's how the op is.
You wish grin
Look at them. You guys are so insecure. No matter how much you wish, you can't change my past. I was a pastor and I am now an atheist. I see it hurts u christians so much wink

8 Likes

Re: I Was A Secret Atheist Until I Stumbled On Seun's Thread by HardMirror(m): 11:15pm On Sep 13, 2016
Godwin2016:
God is the Rock of Ages,the one that created the universe,Father of the fatherless,the merciful one,I AM THAT I AM. Come back to Him
Ok, I want to agree with you. So who or what is this god?
Re: I Was A Secret Atheist Until I Stumbled On Seun's Thread by johnydon22(m): 11:15pm On Sep 13, 2016
4everGod:

Please tell me how being a secret atheist is not same as being an atheist and therefore how HardMirror's "Pastor to atheist" transition is contradicted by him being a closet atheist before becoming outspoken..

I'm so eager to know.

6 Likes

Re: I Was A Secret Atheist Until I Stumbled On Seun's Thread by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 13, 2016
HardMirror:

I guess you know my life story more than me. How does this thread contradict anything I have ever claimed? In my "from pastor to atheist" did I not reveal that I was scared of telling people I was no longer a christian and even kept praying and ministering to people while I was secretly an atheist?
You just want to be petty cheesy

Petty you say? I guess the lies you told about God being unable to heal and work miracles was actually due to the fact that you had fallen out of grace with Him and had lost His spirit but rather than say it was your fault you chose to say it was Gods fault and you call me petty?

Keep on lying and fabricating more lies so s to keep up with the claim of "it was Gods fault and not yours".

1 Like

Re: I Was A Secret Atheist Until I Stumbled On Seun's Thread by malvisguy212: 11:17pm On Sep 13, 2016
HardMirror:

You wish grin
Look at them. You guys are so insecure. No matter how much you wish, you can't change my past. I was a pastor and I am now an atheist. I see it hurts u christians so much wink
Are you the first pastor that turn to atheist ? Lol!! So you think it hurt me because you are now an atheist ? Okay.

1 Like

Re: I Was A Secret Atheist Until I Stumbled On Seun's Thread by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 13, 2016
johnydon22:

Please tell me how being a secret atheist is not same as being an atheist and therefore how HardMirror's "Pastor to atheist" transition is contradicted by him being a closet atheist before becoming outspoken..

I'm so eager to know.

The horse is openly confessing and you want me to explain what his words mean? Young man I see a lot more sitting down than you would ever see while standing on a skyscraper

4 Likes

Re: I Was A Secret Atheist Until I Stumbled On Seun's Thread by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 13, 2016
malvisguy212:
Are you the first pastor that turn to atheist ? Lol!! So you think it hurt me because you are now an atheist ? Okay.

He feels important even while lying. Leave the young man. He knows we know.
Re: I Was A Secret Atheist Until I Stumbled On Seun's Thread by HardMirror(m): 11:24pm On Sep 13, 2016
4everGod:

He feels important even while lying. Leave the young man. He knows we know.
Hahahahaha
For real?
I guess you know my true story right? Lol
I am having a good laugh here.
How can someone sit in his home or where ever and try to tell someone his past is an illusion.
I am listening kindly tell us all the truth since you know me so well.
I am listening
Re: I Was A Secret Atheist Until I Stumbled On Seun's Thread by Anas09: 11:26pm On Sep 13, 2016
johnydon22:

I'm so eager to know.
Oh pls Harsmirror was never a Pastor. All the questions posted to him, he jumped them all.

I personally asked him to post here his Testimony of conversion. Everyone who was living in sin must have a remarkable encounter that brings about the decision to turn around from sin to follow Jesus. What was his? He dodged it.

I can pose as anybody and present another well known indiciduals experiences as mine, it won't make me that person. It's wen we start question and anawers we get to know if the answers align with our stories.

I have a testimony of conversion, every real believer has. Being in Church is not the same thing as being in Christ.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Why Is Christmas Called Xmas? / Ozubulu Youths Protest, Demand To Know The Cause Of The Catholic Church Killings / Parable Of The Rich Man And Lazarus: What Was The Sin Of The Rich Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.