Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Ibadan Woman Reveals How She Got Rid Of Her Big Belly In 30 Days - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ibadan Woman Reveals How She Got Rid Of Her Big Belly In 30 Days (1299 Views)

Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks / Man Reveals How He Almost Killed Himself After Being Diagnosed Of Vitiligo / Rat Removed From A Patient’s Belly In Abia State (graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibadan Woman Reveals How She Got Rid Of Her Big Belly In 30 Days by francisedet: 10:27pm On Sep 13, 2016
Ibadan Woman Reveals How A Powerful Solution Got Rid of Her Big Tummy in 30days And How it Can Work Perfectly For You !

[img][/img]
FINALLY You Can Now Put An End To Your Months & Years Of Big Tummy Agony...
After 2 years of getting married, my husband started to complain of my big tummy and my shape. .
He said this wasn't how I looked before
I didn't even take his word serious not until he refused to go out with me any longer.
Before I continue…
Here is My Personal big tummy problem and how I was able to eliminate big tummy within 30 days without starving myself and how you too can also get rid of your big belly with the same powerful solution I used.
I completely understand how you feel... because I've been in your shoes.
You look at a blouse, a bathing suit, or some other piece of clothing and the first thing that pops into your head is…

"I can’t wear this-- my big tummy would show!"

It shatters your self esteem, it crushes your self confidence, It makes you look unfit with your Friends and it causes embarrassing moments.

As someone who had to deal with this for 9 years, I know how depressing it can be.
It made me feel miserable.
I hated being in pictures with my friends.
I used to wear fitted dress out with my friends to the movies, parties, or anywhere else to just have fun.

But when this terrible DEMON showed up, I became choosy at what I wear
It was hard for me to live a normal life, especially in social settings.

I'd always be nervous and afraid that people would see my big tummy each time I wear a fitted dress and start making fun of me.
There was nothing I didn’t buy
My sister, nothing worked!
In my quest to get this ugly belly fat off my tummy, I’ve spent nothing less than 73,000.
The last belly slimming tea I bought was N34,500.
Nothing I tried worked for me!
My Break Through Came When I Went For My Friend’s Wedding Celebration In Ago Iwoye, Abeokuta.
After the ceremony, I stayed back for 2 more days to assist her with some task.
And somehow, told her about my ordeals (My Big Tummy Fat Wahala).

After listening to my own end of the complaint, she then shared with me how her colleague in the office, who had struggled with big tummy for years cured hers in 4 weeks with a simple solution.

She couldn’t remember the name of the product but gave her friend a call and was able to get me the sample of the product!
I had no choice than to get mine last month.
I bought one and used. The product was so much different from the one I knew of.
In my second week of using the product, my story changed.
I noticed my big tummy reduces gradually.
In some few more weeks, my big tummy fat were gone for good. I got my beautiful flat tummy, sexy shape and self esteem back.
Still seems magical to me.

My handsome Husband couldn't hide his joy.

I can now wear those sexy clothes i avoided before because of my big tummy.
My Husband had to order for his own as well since the product is meant for men and woman that have big tummy.
"I now look younger than my age".
You can benefit too...
If you are ready to know about this A Powerful Solution That Will Help You Get Rid Of Big Tummy And Get a Nice Looking Flat Stomach In Just 30 Days.
Here is the Solution …
The Powerful Solution is Call Waist Trainer/Tummy Trimmer which is ₦ 15,000.

For Further information, You May Kindly Visit = http://freshfashionista.com/ordertrimmer/
The Price for the Waist Trainer / Tummy Trimmer is ₦ 12,000
This Tummy Trimmer has no Side effects and it is Payment on Delivery
To Get the waist trainer, you are To Send us a Text message with the below info to 08100746733
* Full Name
* Phone Number
* Your Address
* Your Waist Size ( Medium, Large, XL, XXL )
* When you need the order to be delivered (DATE, we deliver within 24-48 hours so if you order today, you'll get it the same day or the next day no matter where you are with in Nigeria )
If You Don't Know Your Size, Don't Worry About That. Our Delivery Agent Will Come With 4 Different Sizes For You To Choose The One That Best Fit Your Tummy.
Send your SMS to 08100746733
NOTE: Your address Must Include Local Government and State. Detailed Enough to make it traceable by our delivery agent that will come around to deliver to you.
Our Agent Shall Call You before coming to deliver the item to you.
For Further information, You May Kindly Visit ==>> http://freshfashionista.com/ordertrimmer/

Re: Ibadan Woman Reveals How She Got Rid Of Her Big Belly In 30 Days by Nobody: 3:31am On Sep 14, 2016
Any advice which doesn't include exercise can miss me with the bull_shit.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Woman Reveals How She Got Rid Of Her Big Belly In 30 Days by Kowor(f): 6:20am On Sep 14, 2016
The only way i'll use one is to aid the exercise.
Re: Ibadan Woman Reveals How She Got Rid Of Her Big Belly In 30 Days by photoshoot(m): 6:24am On Sep 14, 2016
Kowor:
The only way i'll use one is to aid the exercise.

To aid exercise?
Re: Ibadan Woman Reveals How She Got Rid Of Her Big Belly In 30 Days by Kowor(f): 9:15am On Sep 14, 2016
photoshoot:

To aid exercise?
Yes. My theory tho. When it's worn, the exercise is effective. Same with using jump rope, dumb bell etc.
Re: Ibadan Woman Reveals How She Got Rid Of Her Big Belly In 30 Days by sisisioge: 9:35am On Sep 14, 2016
Thank you Jesus!

Looks like plenty stress mehn!
Re: Ibadan Woman Reveals How She Got Rid Of Her Big Belly In 30 Days by kokomilala(m): 9:48am On Sep 14, 2016
It's faddism.These things that promise quick fixes don't work.From science and experience, I know.I once told my boss, who brought a kind of magical belt that promised to melt away fat from the midsection of would be users, that it was not going to work.It turned out that I was vindicated.
There are no easy fixes, no short cuts to fat loss.A tinkering of lifestyle is the first step on this journey.
Re: Ibadan Woman Reveals How She Got Rid Of Her Big Belly In 30 Days by madone: 11:59am On Sep 14, 2016
how much last

(1) (Reply)

Easiest Way To Determine Your Baby's Sex Before Birth / 11 Best Artery-cleansing Foods / How Can Eczema Be Treated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.