Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital - Business (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital (58825 Views)

22% Bi-Monthly Interest Rate On Frozen food distribution business In PH / From BUDDING To MEGA F.M.C.G DISTRIBUTORSHIP Status (Upcountry Only) / N20,000 Changed To N10 Notes In Ibadan, Apata (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by egopersonified(f): 6:32pm On Jul 10, 2017
still alive
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by salt1: 8:47pm On Jul 10, 2017
rose75:

Hello Sir,
I really appreciate your frankness.

Status! Honestly, I understand where you're coming from, it's just natural to feel so.
Story! story!! story!!!. I have a brother who started making real money at a very young age, he built a very beautiful house at home while still a bachelor, became a landlord at Aba few years later, had numerous properties within and outside Aba,all thanks to his booming shoe business. Life was really good, everybody was happy.

Fastforward to earlier part of this century, the shoe biz became bastardized, the "ogas" who couldn't compromise like the "apprentices" did were virtually fighting to remain afloat. To crown the mayhem, mysterious fire engulfed his shop, razed every damn thing therein.

Man must wack! After mourning his loss, Big bros threw status into the thrashcan, started travelling to Edo State to buy pineapples,snails, Ogbono seeds and what have you.
On his return, he displayed them on the ground in front of his shop, carried bell and started "sales evangelism'. Luck continued to frown at him, the last trip nearly cost his life via a fatal accident.

Man no die, man no rotten! Upon healing, he rented out his residential house, relocated his family down home, started life on a fresh note. Enrolled into biz apprenticeship at his fifties, I mean as full-time salesboy ( or rather salesman). After the tenure, he sold some of his landed properties to start the biz.

Today, his "status" is more than ten times what he was before the shake. Had he dwelt in fool's paradise, maybe, after selling his properties to attend to daily needs, he'll sell me in addition to maintain status quo, just maybe.

It's up to you to choose what gets to you. Remember, success has so many relatives, and failure, an orphan.
My Senior friend once told me " money made from carrying feaces, does not carry the ordour of feaces".

Like Karin rightly said, the distance between your dreams/ plans and reality is action. Stop fantasizing, pull up your sleeves and get down to work.
I'd say, DROP EGO, get down from the high horse, face your fears, you wouldn't know the quantity of water in a coconut until you break it. Nobody takes "status" to the bank.

Sorry about my chronicles.

As per ROI, ma'am Karin has given a good clue.
May God bless our hustles.

Wow! Just wawu!

1 Like

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by Tohsynetita1: 11:16pm On Jul 10, 2017
Please contact me, Greatfullness494@gmail.com
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by msendowed(m): 1:23am On Jul 11, 2017
Get business consultancy free for your SME online contact U-Solutions on 08090708636. Lets teach you how to sustain your business.

1 Like

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by Karin001(f): 10:00am On Oct 03, 2017
This was a really great thread. I was awed and had to read through the entire thread over the weekend. I wish it didn't have to die. I am sure one or two people may have benefitted immensely from here.

5 Likes

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by chizillar(m): 10:26am On Oct 03, 2017
LUBRICANTS
In all types of machines, the surfaces of moving or sliding or rolling parts rub against each other. Due to this movement against surfaces in contact, friction results. Friction causes a lot of wear and tear and even generates heat. All these results in loss of efficiency and lubricants is the answer. Hence any substance put between two moving/rubbing/sliding surfaces with a view to reduce or eliminate frictional resistance is a lubricant. It is also worthy of note that the demand for lubricant is huge and especially in Industries.

1 Like

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by paulGrundy(m): 12:07pm On Oct 03, 2017
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by eezeribe(m): 9:38pm On Oct 10, 2019
Two years ago
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by oloet: 10:02pm On Oct 10, 2019
the economy disrupted this thread
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by mukhcech(m): 7:53am On Nov 16, 2019
oloet:
the economy disrupted this thread

Let us just say the business method/model don cast. Lol.
Both the young and the old, illiterate and semi illiterate are all into FCMG now.
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by fashionnisir(f): 4:31am On May 04, 2022
Great master piece, excellent supply chain value

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Replies Nigerian Guy Who Cried Out Over N7.3m Mistakenly Credited / Can't Send Dollars To Nigeria Any More / Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.