Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,007 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Toni Tones And Her Cleavage At "It's Her Day" Premiere - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toni Tones And Her Cleavage At "It's Her Day" Premiere (43578 Views)

Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Toyin Aimakhu Flashes Cleavage At 3 Thrones Concert, Lagos / Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toni Tones And Her Cleavage At "It's Her Day" Premiere by repogirl(f): 1:33pm On Sep 14, 2016
Laido:

I no dey form oo. What's Orphan black?
okay never mind....it was the 'Sistren' thing you said. Orphan black is a TV series.
Re: Toni Tones And Her Cleavage At "It's Her Day" Premiere by 99foxxy(f): 2:34pm On Sep 14, 2016
Laido:

Yo.. I'm dreaming in ma Venza right now! Cuz By God's grace, I'm gonna be openin ma new house this Sat. Your invited sha ... You got anythin your adreaming [s].

Yo.. I'm dreaming in ma Venza right now! Cuz By God's grace, I'm gonna be openin ma new house this Sat. Your invited sha ... You got anythin your adreaming [/s].

Yo.. I'm dreaming in ma Venza right now! Cuz By God's grace, I'm gonna be openin ma new house this Sat. Your invited sha ... You got anythin wey u dey dream on ma sharply make it come through for you?
You want show off for me? continue in your part two of dreaming... Am not a dreamer...
Re: Toni Tones And Her Cleavage At "It's Her Day" Premiere by bishop1988(m): 2:34pm On Sep 14, 2016
This is blouse sagging...#madness
Re: Toni Tones And Her Cleavage At "It's Her Day" Premiere by Laido: 2:53pm On Sep 14, 2016
repogirl:
okay never mind....it was the 'Sistren' thing you said. Orphan black is a TV series.

Oh okay .. Sistren is a Rasta language. It means Lady!
Re: Toni Tones And Her Cleavage At "It's Her Day" Premiere by Laido: 3:08pm On Sep 14, 2016
99foxxy:
You want show off for me? continue in your part two of dreaming... Am not a dreamer...

I just dey look at your profile now, saw that profile pic. No more talk, Miti understand! Lol
Re: Toni Tones And Her Cleavage At "It's Her Day" Premiere by noziz(m): 4:00pm On Sep 14, 2016
See as dis one dey flaunt her cleavage! If I sey make I shook my dick put na, she go dey hala undecided
Re: Toni Tones And Her Cleavage At "It's Her Day" Premiere by Nwaguy24: 12:02am On Sep 15, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]who d cleavage epp

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lami Phillips: My Husband Is Still Toasting Me After 18 Years / Daddy Freeze Mocks Lagos Mainland Residents Following Heavy Flood / Ayanda Thabethe Gives Her Mother Honda SUV On 60th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.