Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

When We Are To Expect Other Nigeria Languages On Facebook! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / When We Are To Expect Other Nigeria Languages On Facebook! (406 Views)

10 People Who Filmed Their Own Death On Facebook LIVE ! (photos) / Expect The Infinix Zero 4 Edge Very Soon, See Expected Specs! / Tecno Camon C10 Specs And Price: What You Should Expect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When We Are To Expect Other Nigeria Languages On Facebook! by Dejiih001(m): 7:06am On Sep 14, 2016
I was not opportuned to meet Mark Zukerberg the CEO and Chairman of FACEBOOK when he came to Nigeria though not really interested in seeing him.

There's this question that I would have loved to ask him which is Why is it that you have only Hausa as Nigeria Language on Facebook?

I know this alone might arose so many CRITICS which is another reason for creating this post.

Could the reason be that
1. Because we have a supposed Hausa man as the President presently?
2. Because Hausa is the most widely spoken language in Nigeria and Africa at large?
3. Add yours and give the solution to it.

If it were to be because of the present president, then meaning when we have other head of state from another region we will have other languages too added or what are the criterion of adding these languages in the first place.

CC: Lalasticlala, OAM4J, Mynd44
Re: When We Are To Expect Other Nigeria Languages On Facebook! by agwom(m): 7:09am On Sep 14, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: When We Are To Expect Other Nigeria Languages On Facebook! by MrOlihilistic: 7:09am On Sep 14, 2016
tribal war is about to go down.
Re: When We Are To Expect Other Nigeria Languages On Facebook! by espn(m): 7:22am On Sep 14, 2016
When we are to expect indeed..
Re: When We Are To Expect Other Nigeria Languages On Facebook! by Dejiih001(m): 7:34am On Sep 14, 2016
Still curious to know too.
Re: When We Are To Expect Other Nigeria Languages On Facebook! by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 14, 2016
How does it add to anything in anybody's life?
Re: When We Are To Expect Other Nigeria Languages On Facebook! by Whizpeter(m): 8:33am On Sep 14, 2016
Op, you're an unapologetic tribalist and your type irks me a lot..

You want to start a tribal war you can't finish abi? I jump and pass!!!!
Re: When We Are To Expect Other Nigeria Languages On Facebook! by Dejiih001(m): 8:41am On Sep 14, 2016
Whizpeter:

MAYBE
Re: When We Are To Expect Other Nigeria Languages On Facebook! by LordZero(m): 12:11pm On Sep 14, 2016
Whizpeter:

I don't understand for the op o.. Hausa option don dey dia b4 PMB sef..

I believe Hausa is there because it's one of the most widely spoken languages in Africa.
Re: When We Are To Expect Other Nigeria Languages On Facebook! by Dejiih001(m): 12:51pm On Sep 14, 2016
LordZero:

I don't understand for the op o.. Hausa option don dey dia b4 PMB sef..

I believe Hausa is there because it's one of the most widely spoken languages in Africa.

We're just curious.

(1) (Reply)

The Importance Of Rooting A Phone / Samsung Galaxy S4. Please, Help Me On Where To Repair In Nigeria / How To Block All Mention Of The US 2016 Elections From Your Twitter Feed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.