Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,933 members, 7,952,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:31 PM

Arik Airline Resumes Operations After Temporary Suspension - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Arik Airline Resumes Operations After Temporary Suspension (12493 Views)

BREAKING: FG Takes Over Arik Airline - Vanguard / Arik Airline Resumes Operations After Temporary Suspension / The Arik Airline Passenger Seat An Expatriate Saw Today (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arik Airline Resumes Operations After Temporary Suspension by mapet: 9:00am On Sep 15, 2016
idupaul:

Muppet

Watch on NL, I will advise you to seek help before you post, as it is obvious your mental capacity is not up to scratch. But if you want to "entertain" with your stu.pidity, why not.........I will have my fill in pointing them out
Re: Arik Airline Resumes Operations After Temporary Suspension by idupaul: 9:13am On Sep 15, 2016
mapet:

Watch on NL, I will advise you to seek help before you post, as it is obvious your mental capacity is not up to scratch. But if you want to "entertain" with your stu.pidity, why not.........I will have my fill in pointing them out

I am sorry I tried to make a Muppet like you see the large picture . Now go back to your salary work before dem sack your lame dependent a$$.
Re: Arik Airline Resumes Operations After Temporary Suspension by mapet: 11:05am On Sep 15, 2016
idupaul:

I am sorry I tried to make a Muppet like you see the large picture . Now go back to your salary work before dem sack your lame dependent a$$.

Of course I have "salary work". To get it, I demonstrated an above par reasoning which you seemingly at any rate have a life-time to attain..........

So I guess it's safe to say you're not even in the job bracket.......either by academic qualification or intellect.........

....and before you go on an intellectual premature eja.cula.tion, let me burst your falsehood.......don't tell us how you own "chains of businesses"....that lie is expired on NL
Re: Arik Airline Resumes Operations After Temporary Suspension by idupaul: 11:51am On Sep 15, 2016
mapet:

Of course I have "salary work". To get it, I demonstrated an above par reasoning which you seemingly at any rate have a life-time to attain..........

So I guess it's safe to say you're not even in the job bracket.......either by academic qualification or intellect.........

....and before you go on an intellectual premature eja.cula.tion, let me burst your falsehood.......don't tell us how you own "chains of businesses"....that lie is expired on NL

My thoughts exactly. .you see I read you quite well ..I also know you don't make much difference at where you work currently. .Since you joined them what new idea or process have you even brought to the table there ? Non non non ..you are going to be dependent on other people's success ,ideas and innovations all your life because you are a born clerk ..you depended on your parents and now you are in some office pretending to be busy while infact you are just a dependent free loader..ideas am sure you even drop the name of your boss with some pastor so just you can find favor in his eyes . Till now I am sure you have not repaid your parent all they good they did for you.. Bro please be sincere what new stuff have you ever introduced to your work place ?
Re: Arik Airline Resumes Operations After Temporary Suspension by mapet: 3:45pm On Sep 15, 2016
idupaul:

My thoughts exactly. .you see I read you quite well ..I also know you don't make much difference at where you work currently. .Since you joined them what new idea or process have you even brought to the table there ? Non non non ..you are going to be dependent on other people's success ,ideas and innovations all your life because you are a born clerk ..you depended on your parents and now you are in some office pretending to be busy while infact you are just a dependent free loader..ideas am sure you even drop the name of your boss with some pastor so just you can find favor in his eyes . Till now I am sure you have not repaid your parent all they good they did for you.. Bro please be sincere what new stuff have you ever introduced to your work place ?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Now I am getting a whole lot of laffs at your idiocy. Let me start from your last piece.......
1. This was me 2 years ago. https://www.nairaland.com/2044554/thread-phd-students/4#29008255. so your guess is as good as mine, where I would be by now .......
2. In terms of work, if you follow the intellectual and professional discussions (unfortunately not your forte) very well here, you'll probably be able to guess the industry I work. But then, I imagine I should not saddle you with what you cannot comprehend
3. Don't worry if I make a difference where I work or not (although that is another area I can use facts to slap you, but.......my identity is under wraps).....It is needless going into debate with you......you're so shallow content-wise.......

I still ask you.....when did being a clerk become derogatory? You're such an idiot. You do not even know what a clerk is and does.
Re: Arik Airline Resumes Operations After Temporary Suspension by idupaul: 4:57pm On Sep 15, 2016
mapet:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Now I am getting a whole lot of laffs at your idiocy. Let me start from your last piece.......
1. This was me 2 years ago. https://www.nairaland.com/2044554/thread-phd-students/4#29008255. so your guess is as good as mine, where I would be by now .......
2. In terms of work, if you follow the intellectual and professional discussions (unfortunately not your forte) very well here, you'll probably be able to guess the industry I work. But then, I imagine I should not saddle you with what you cannot comprehend
3. Don't worry if I make a difference where I work or not (although that is another area I can use facts to slap you, but.......my identity is under wraps).....It is needless going into debate with you......you're so shallow content-wise.......

I still ask you.....when did being a clerk become derogatory? You're such an idiot. You do not even know what a clerk is and does.

You are even more desperate than I thought . Jumping from one field to another looking for a great host to leech off for the rest of your life . So when you hear any field is paying better you quickly package your self and go there to dock and depend... How many times do have to tell you the I have used the word clerk in a different context.. I am done with this back and forth thing ..regards and have a great day
Re: Arik Airline Resumes Operations After Temporary Suspension by mapet: 7:58am On Sep 16, 2016
idupaul:

You are even more desperate than I thought . Jumping from one field to another looking for a great host to leech off for the rest of your life . So when you hear any field is paying better you quickly package your self and go there to dock and depend... How many times do have to tell you the I have used the word clerk in a different context.. I am done with this back and forth thing ..regards and have a great day

"Jumping from one field to the other".......doesn't that tell you I am versatile?

I hope it would encourage you to at least aspire for something...........

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aminu Mustapha, Ondo DPO Dies In Car Crash. His Son Survives With Injuries / Us Visa Appointment / Help!! Travel To Estonia Or Lithuania For Masters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.