Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

30 Creepiest Places On Earth You Didn't Know Exist - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 30 Creepiest Places On Earth You Didn't Know Exist (94092 Views)

Fun Facts You Didn't Know About Passports / 22 Strange Animals You Probably Didn’t Know Exist / 25 Facts You Probably Didn't Know About Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 Creepiest Places On Earth You Didn't Know Exist by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 16, 2016
lexxwiz:
The Bermuda Triangle.

Had to share this with you guys.. Scary I tell you.

The Bermuda Triangle, also known as the Devil's Triangle, is a loosely-defined region in the western part of the North Atlantic Ocean, where a number of aircraft and ships are said to have disappeared under mysterious circumstances. The vicinity of the Bermuda Triangle is one of the most heavily traveled shipping lanes in the world, with ships frequently crossing through it for ports in the Americas, Europe, and the Caribbean islands. Cruise ships and pleasure craft regularly sail through the region, and commercial and private aircraft routinely fly over it.

According to the US Navy, the triangle does not exist,[1] and the name is not recognized by the US Board on Geographic Names. Popular culture has attributed various disappearances to the paranormal or activity by extraterrestrial beings. Documented evidence indicates that a significant percentage of the incidents were spurious, inaccurately reported, or embellished by later authors.

I wish I can go on a tour to visit all these places
Re: 30 Creepiest Places On Earth You Didn't Know Exist by jennifer22(f): 2:44pm On Sep 16, 2016
Bros Kola all this photos are so fearful, plz can u come over to our house to pass the night..... Am so afraid can sleep at night....... Plz drop your number will text u my address, and when coming try to come with a gun to protect us through the night thanks.

Cool dey catch me
Re: 30 Creepiest Places On Earth You Didn't Know Exist by kolaa007(m): 2:47pm On Sep 16, 2016
Evil spirit’ forces school to close in Namibia

(https://www.newera.com.na/2016/09/16/evil-spirit-forces-school-close-onembinga/)

Learning has been halted at Helvi Kondombolo Combined School where a ‘vengeful evil spirit’ has apparently haunted the area for three years, resulting in mass hysteria, uncontrolled wailing and fainting, while some learners strangely slither like serpents.
In some of the incidents recorded some learners roar like lions.

These bizarre happenings are said to take place nearly every day which disrupt learning, as chaos and panic erupt among learners who then desert their classes.

This was witnessed first-hand by a New Era journalist who visited the school on Monday. He saw learners slithering like snakes while others hysterically stormed out of classrooms.

Thirteen of the learners acted violently and had to be restrained because the community feared that if they were left unattended they could flee into nearby bushes where the spirit is supposedly lurking.

Teachers at the school also fear for their lives as the evil spirit-possessed children are shouting their names, telling them they will soon drown in wells in the vicinity.

“We are very scared now, we don’t know if this will be true in future but we just hope by the grace of god the evil spirit shall not proper. Some of our colleagues are even scared to come nearby these learners because they are violent and the whole bizarre happenings are scary,” stressed one of the schoolteachers, who informed this reporter they would only continue teaching when learners calm down.

The problem is said to have started in 2013 with 17 learners behaving strangely, apparently slithering like snakes and roaring like lions. In 2014 this strange occurrence continued with two learners affected and this year thirteen learners have followed suit.

“Last week two learners started and it never stopped, right up to now. Learning is negatively affected and most of the learners are being mentally tortured. Most targeted are those in Grades 4 –10,” confirmed a nervous-looking school principal Lewis Nangolo.

He said afflicted learners saying some people would drown almost came true when the school secretary, the head of departnment and some teachers fell into a well, although nobody died.

Learners have also mentioned the name of a well-known local resident, saying he appears in their visions calling them to join him. After the man calls these learners they fall into these mysterious fits of mass hysteria and screaming.

The headman of the village, Jeremia Shejavali, also confirmed these strange deeds, adding that he knows a possible suspect behind these evil events. “We have tried engaging this man on several occasions to find out why his name is being mentioned as the one having sent those evil spirits but to no avail up to now,” said a dejected-looking Shejavali. The sporadic attacks on learners has resulted in the suspect being demoted from a position of influence in the village.

According to some community members the suspect has been doing this to flex his muscles and apparently to show the community his supernatural powers, as well as to show other villagers that he is not their equal and is in a different league altogether.

Some parents of the affected children said they have learned to live with that and only rely on prayers once the evil spirits attack their children while at home. Asked whether they have tried taking the children to hospital when attacked, they responded that doctors told them there was nothing wrong with their children, both mentally and physically.

Teachers said they have alerted the education inspector and are waiting for an answer on what is to be done to address the situation before it gets further out of hand.

Pls Corpers if you want to be posted here pls feel free to get in touch with me.......and if you are a pastor and you want to do something about this pls i have the address of the school......

******But on a serious Note if you are a Corper and you want to be posted to any state of your choice in Nigeria get in touch with me...

1 Like

Re: 30 Creepiest Places On Earth You Didn't Know Exist by kolaa007(m): 2:51pm On Sep 16, 2016
Will drop my number but first am on my way to the police station to apply for license to carry a gun...And you know how long that can take in our country... grin...Wish me luck...and what kind of Gun? would be preferable? and when you mean our una reach 50?

jennifer22:
Bros Kola all this photos are so fearful, plz can u come over to our house to pass the night..... Am so afraid can sleep at night....... Plz drop your number will text u my address, and when coming try to come with a gun to protect us through the night thanks.
Re: 30 Creepiest Places On Earth You Didn't Know Exist by jennifer22(f): 3:04pm On Sep 16, 2016
kolaa007:
Will drop my number but first am on my way to the police station to apply for license to carry a gun...And you know how long that can take in our country... grin...Wish me luck...and what kind of Gun? would be preferable? and when you mean our una reach 50?

No just me and my husband and 4 kids. And as for the gun plz bring AK47 with ten packs of bullets,that would do.
Re: 30 Creepiest Places On Earth You Didn't Know Exist by AyamConfidence(m): 4:24pm On Sep 16, 2016
AdultMaleNegro:
oshey omo adugbo mi
egbon tuale sir....na so easy be my hood...what of you bros?
Re: 30 Creepiest Places On Earth You Didn't Know Exist by AyamConfidence(m): 4:26pm On Sep 16, 2016
daamazing:
grin I hail o
bobo how far...you for epp me upload the graphic photos... lol

1 Like

Re: 30 Creepiest Places On Earth You Didn't Know Exist by daamazing(m): 6:46pm On Sep 16, 2016
AyamConfidence:
bobo how far...you for epp me upload the graphic photos... lol
ur fine no fit snap picture?
Re: 30 Creepiest Places On Earth You Didn't Know Exist by AyamConfidence(m): 6:47pm On Sep 16, 2016
daamazing:
ur fine no fit snap picture?
see as auto correct dey fall your hand.... I no kuku dey area sha
Re: 30 Creepiest Places On Earth You Didn't Know Exist by daamazing(m): 6:51pm On Sep 16, 2016
AyamConfidence:
grin
AyamConfidence:
lol
Re: 30 Creepiest Places On Earth You Didn't Know Exist by AdultMaleNegro(m): 8:20pm On Sep 16, 2016
AyamConfidence:
egbon tuale sir....na so easy be my hood...what of you bros?
I stay around abbot
Re: 30 Creepiest Places On Earth You Didn't Know Exist by cartermatic(m): 9:15pm On Sep 16, 2016
Deejacy2:
Yes ohh I love Conjuring 1 and 2 cheesy, what site do you download your horror movies?
filmymp4.com
Tons of horror movies!!!
Re: 30 Creepiest Places On Earth You Didn't Know Exist by AyamConfidence(m): 10:17pm On Sep 16, 2016
AdultMaleNegro:
I stay around abbot
cool...maybe obe day we fit jam sef

1 Like

Re: 30 Creepiest Places On Earth You Didn't Know Exist by DAVE5(m): 10:28pm On Sep 16, 2016
royalvalentine19:
he show self gan say you be alien on your own.

Hmmnn... Hope u remember u initiated me to the alien circle sha... Lol
Re: 30 Creepiest Places On Earth You Didn't Know Exist by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 16, 2016
cartermatic:

filmymp4.com
Tons of horror movies!!!
it says File not found
Re: 30 Creepiest Places On Earth You Didn't Know Exist by achieverme(m): 4:03am On Sep 17, 2016
kolaa007:
Evil spirit’ forces school to close in Namibia

(https://www.newera.com.na/2016/09/16/evil-spirit-forces-school-close-onembinga/)

Learning has been halted at Helvi Kondombolo Combined School where a ‘vengeful evil spirit’ has apparently haunted the area for three years, resulting in mass hysteria, uncontrolled wailing and fainting, while some learners strangely slither like serpents.
In some of the incidents recorded some learners roar like lions.

These bizarre happenings are said to take place nearly every day which disrupt learning, as chaos and panic erupt among learners who then desert their classes.

This was witnessed first-hand by a New Era journalist who visited the school on Monday. He saw learners slithering like snakes while others hysterically stormed out of classrooms.

Thirteen of the learners acted violently and had to be restrained because the community feared that if they were left unattended they could flee into nearby bushes where the spirit is supposedly lurking.

Teachers at the school also fear for their lives as the evil spirit-possessed children are shouting their names, telling them they will soon drown in wells in the vicinity.

“We are very scared now, we don’t know if this will be true in future but we just hope by the grace of god the evil spirit shall not proper. Some of our colleagues are even scared to come nearby these learners because they are violent and the whole bizarre happenings are scary,” stressed one of the schoolteachers, who informed this reporter they would only continue teaching when learners calm down.

The problem is said to have started in 2013 with 17 learners behaving strangely, apparently slithering like snakes and roaring like lions. In 2014 this strange occurrence continued with two learners affected and this year thirteen learners have followed suit.

“Last week two learners started and it never stopped, right up to now. Learning is negatively affected and most of the learners are being mentally tortured. Most targeted are those in Grades 4 –10,” confirmed a nervous-looking school principal Lewis Nangolo.

He said afflicted learners saying some people would drown almost came true when the school secretary, the head of departnment and some teachers fell into a well, although nobody died.

Learners have also mentioned the name of a well-known local resident, saying he appears in their visions calling them to join him. After the man calls these learners they fall into these mysterious fits of mass hysteria and screaming.

The headman of the village, Jeremia Shejavali, also confirmed these strange deeds, adding that he knows a possible suspect behind these evil events. “We have tried engaging this man on several occasions to find out why his name is being mentioned as the one having sent those evil spirits but to no avail up to now,” said a dejected-looking Shejavali. The sporadic attacks on learners has resulted in the suspect being demoted from a position of influence in the village.

According to some community members the suspect has been doing this to flex his muscles and apparently to show the community his supernatural powers, as well as to show other villagers that he is not their equal and is in a different league altogether.

Some parents of the affected children said they have learned to live with that and only rely on prayers once the evil spirits attack their children while at home. Asked whether they have tried taking the children to hospital when attacked, they responded that doctors told them there was nothing wrong with their children, both mentally and physically.

Teachers said they have alerted the education inspector and are waiting for an answer on what is to be done to address the situation before it gets further out of hand.

Pls Corpers if you want to be posted here pls feel free to get in touch with me.......and if you are a pastor and you want to do something about this pls i have the address of the school......

******But on a serious Note if you are a Corper and you want to be posted to any state of your choice in Nigeria get in touch with me...

Corper ke? Shey nigerian govt will send corper to Kenya ni?
Re: 30 Creepiest Places On Earth You Didn't Know Exist by ibkgab001: 7:32am On Sep 17, 2016
Okare kola007
Re: 30 Creepiest Places On Earth You Didn't Know Exist by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 17, 2016
DAVE5:

Hmmnn... Hope u remember u initiated me to the alien circle sha... Lol
oh yeah i remember now.. At the starwars initiation party..

I left that day now.. I had to use the toilet ..so i left

1 Like

Re: 30 Creepiest Places On Earth You Didn't Know Exist by jackpot(f): 6:22am On Oct 11, 2016
achieverme:

Corper ke? Shey nigerian govt will send corper to Kenya ni?
Kenya or Namibia? undecided
Re: 30 Creepiest Places On Earth You Didn't Know Exist by olujameson(m): 7:14pm On Oct 11, 2016
beautiful cities you would love to spend your holiday in Africa: http://www.olujameson.com/2016/10/beautiful-cities-in-africa.html?m=1

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Last Moment Of Chika Ernest, The Pilot Of Helicopter That Crashed In Lagos / Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries / Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.