Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,742 members, 7,851,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:47 PM

Tears And Anger In APC Camp As Prof Tasie Wike Decamps To PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tears And Anger In APC Camp As Prof Tasie Wike Decamps To PDP (1311 Views)

Former Jonathan’s Aide, Ahmed Gulak Decamps To APC / Dr Ifeanyi Ubah Decamps To APGA, Endorses Obiano / Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tears And Anger In APC Camp As Prof Tasie Wike Decamps To PDP by lyricalpontiff(m): 10:21am On Sep 14, 2016
kingdom of OBALGA Ward 9 Wrote:* - We have been facing so much challenges and when we complain some persons feels we complain too much. It is very difficult to face wike here in ward9, situations where I can't lay my dead mother to rest because of APC. But instead of recognition to resist wike all we get is sponsored division, we had Barr. Tasie Wike as a Leader but he was removed by L. G. A leaders and was treated so badly. at a point he does feels unsafe with L. G. A leadership. Most people may not know, he has been a long time opposition to Wike. In the face of all the challenges what he gets from APC was name damaging, he thought it wise to join his brother. Since he can't be fighting with PDP and same time wrestling with APC. Barr. Tasie is gallant soldier that APC Ward 9 and Obio/Akpor has lost.

*Dr. Lawrence Chukwu gallantly Wrote:*
My name is Dr Lawrence Chuku, i am an APC faithful from Obio/Akpor LGA. The defection of Barrister Tasie Wike is a great loss to my LGA. He contributed a lot to APC and remained faithful to the party until his exit. He hinted me about this and i persuaded him not to leave. I warned him on what this act will do to his reputation and intergrity, i told him he will be messed up with time. I even called the attention of some leaders in the state to talk to him, but he still left. That's his personal decision and i am bound to respect it. But my joy is that he left almost alone as his ward officers and other members of the ward refused to go with him. If any one says his exit doesn't matter, that can't be true. As a leader in my LGA i shouldn't rejoice over an exit of a committed party member. All the same Tasie Wike is on his own, definitely i know he will regret it because there can't be alternative to APC.
Re: Tears And Anger In APC Camp As Prof Tasie Wike Decamps To PDP by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:41am On Sep 14, 2016
Blood is always thicker than all......
Re: Tears And Anger In APC Camp As Prof Tasie Wike Decamps To PDP by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 14, 2016
Who d fvck is He

(1) (Reply)

Rights Groups Tells Buhari To Stop ‘political Persecution’ Of Nnamdi Kanu / UBTH:Sucide note of a resident Doctor over non payment of salary for 10 months. / PHOTOS: Political Thugs Set Shia Mosque On Fire In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.