Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,590 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Jude Okoye Kisses His Daughter As She Leaves For Her First Day In School - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Okoye Kisses His Daughter As She Leaves For Her First Day In School (46776 Views)

Cyril Stobr Kisses His Wife Elizabeth Banu. Hides Her At Their Wedding Reception / Davido Kisses His 2017 MOBO Award, Shows It Off (Photos) / Lil Kesh Kisses His Girlfriend As She Visits His House (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jude Okoye Kisses His Daughter As She Leaves For Her First Day In School by NewsGossiper: 11:05am On Sep 14, 2016
[img]http://2.bp..com/-JGmxfct7kwo/V9kSI-_z6ZI/AAAAAAADHSA/0eRFuz6FWtUVl0IzW6dHGnMo_uciu9tgQCLcB/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

P-Squaure's brother and manager, Jude Okoye gushed about his daughter Emma as she left home for her first day in school.

"Emma's 1st day in school. Awww growing up so fast and making daddy proud""The proud dad wrote So cute!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKVIBpTgi6h/?taken-by=judeengees&hl=en

19 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Kisses His Daughter As She Leaves For Her First Day In School by tunde82seidat(f): 11:10am On Sep 14, 2016
Cutie pie
Re: Jude Okoye Kisses His Daughter As She Leaves For Her First Day In School by funnynation(m): 11:14am On Sep 14, 2016
Ife Ego na eme.. Baba God answer my call oo.

Nairaland official comedian

15 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Kisses His Daughter As She Leaves For Her First Day In School by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 14, 2016
Fine like mommy. cool

5 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Kisses His Daughter As She Leaves For Her First Day In School by arosunshine(m): 11:20am On Sep 14, 2016
She even closed her eyes during the kissing
issorait

71 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Kisses His Daughter As She Leaves For Her First Day In School by justi4jesu(f): 12:59pm On Sep 14, 2016
cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Kisses His Daughter As She Leaves For Her First Day In School by Ekuru: 1:00pm On Sep 14, 2016
Awwww... So pretty!

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Kisses His Daughter As She Leaves For Her First Day In School by LongD(m): 1:00pm On Sep 14, 2016
Cute
Re: Jude Okoye Kisses His Daughter As She Leaves For Her First Day In School by benzems(m): 1:00pm On Sep 14, 2016
be careful

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jude Okoye Kisses His Daughter As She Leaves For Her First Day In School by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 14, 2016
I'm touched undecided undecided
Re: Jude Okoye Kisses His Daughter As She Leaves For Her First Day In School by RealAlfranco: 1:00pm On Sep 14, 2016
Good one. See as the pikin fine.
People show your boy small love na.
As today na my birthday

98 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jude Okoye Kisses His Daughter As She Leaves For Her First Day In School by StephanieLuv(f): 1:00pm On Sep 14, 2016
Re: Jude Okoye Kisses His Daughter As She Leaves For Her First Day In School by kelvyn7: 1:01pm On Sep 14, 2016
o:
Re: Jude Okoye Kisses His Daughter As She Leaves For Her First Day In School by remi4ever(m): 1:01pm On Sep 14, 2016
Alright because he kissed her now that one has become news abi?
Okay, This is where life begins... she"s beginning to grow up!!

4 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Kisses His Daughter As She Leaves For Her First Day In School by Tinalex(f): 1:01pm On Sep 14, 2016
wow...kids growing fast o. Just like yesterday we were saying congrats to the couple for their new born baby. Time waits for no man at all.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Kisses His Daughter As She Leaves For Her First Day In School by demsid(m): 1:02pm On Sep 14, 2016
grin. All these boys after dem Don wire all the girls for area finish, God go come give dem beautiful daughter. I'm not saying karma awaits dem, but whatever u do, u shall reap.

4 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Kisses His Daughter As She Leaves For Her First Day In School by Calismart(m): 1:02pm On Sep 14, 2016
nice
Re: Jude Okoye Kisses His Daughter As She Leaves For Her First Day In School by Explorers(m): 1:02pm On Sep 14, 2016
Waoohh...Shes cute.
Re: Jude Okoye Kisses His Daughter As She Leaves For Her First Day In School by darealsola(m): 1:03pm On Sep 14, 2016
I can't see any pic ooo
Re: Jude Okoye Kisses His Daughter As She Leaves For Her First Day In School by kelvyn7: 1:03pm On Sep 14, 2016
arosunshine:
issorait

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Kisses His Daughter As She Leaves For Her First Day In School by sukkot: 1:04pm On Sep 14, 2016
stupid lazy guy. you are rich and you cant home-school your kid. if dem kidnap am for school now he go come social media dey cry

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Kisses His Daughter As She Leaves For Her First Day In School by NewsGossiper: 1:05pm On Sep 14, 2016
Re: Jude Okoye Kisses His Daughter As She Leaves For Her First Day In School by encryptjay(m): 1:06pm On Sep 14, 2016
RealAlfranco:
Good one. See as the pikin fine. People show your boy small love na. As today na my birthday
Happy Birthday Bro I wish you good health I wish your more wisdom I wish your unlimited elation You'll continue to rise Have a blast! God bless your new age

6 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Kisses His Daughter As She Leaves For Her First Day In School by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 14, 2016
grin

Re: Jude Okoye Kisses His Daughter As She Leaves For Her First Day In School by Seunpaul01(m): 1:07pm On Sep 14, 2016
What rubbish news or info is this. undecided What's the big deal about that.
My God! Mod. must be high on something to have put this on front page.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Kisses His Daughter As She Leaves For Her First Day In School by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 1:08pm On Sep 14, 2016
Awwww .. Lovely .. That's my son future wife right there

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Kisses His Daughter As She Leaves For Her First Day In School by henrydadon(m): 1:08pm On Sep 14, 2016
sukkot:
stupid lazy guy. you are rich and you cant home-school your kid. if dem kidnap am for school now he go come social media dey cry

so how do u want her to learn about life ..if she is been home schooled
One of the more serious negative effects of homeschooling is that children can miss out on the opportunity to interact with other children. This can stunt their development socially as they do not learn how to communicate or behave in group settings. This is obviously a vital skill in living and working as an adult.

you think people like zarah buahri and co are happy with the kind of life they live

they aint living life to the fullest. home schooling is bad and beside it cost a great deal of money..you shouldn't deny a child their social life

7 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Kisses His Daughter As She Leaves For Her First Day In School by pippimp(m): 1:09pm On Sep 14, 2016
arosunshine:
issorait

Perv alert.

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Kisses His Daughter As She Leaves For Her First Day In School by repogirl(f): 1:10pm On Sep 14, 2016
So cute, but these celebs dey enjoy o, my own daughter sef had her first day in school today but E no reach back page, talk less of front page. Issokay!

Instagram is there to help people like us!

4 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Kisses His Daughter As She Leaves For Her First Day In School by IceDude(m): 1:10pm On Sep 14, 2016
arosunshine:
issorait
Ogbeni....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kerry Washington & Her Husband, Nnamdi Asomugha At 33rd Independent Spirit Award / Tobi Bakre Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today (photos, Video) / Charly Boy Meets With Bobrisky (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.