Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Actress, Anita James Ene Celebrate Daughter's One Year Birthday (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress, Anita James Ene Celebrate Daughter's One Year Birthday (photos) (2161 Views)

9ice And Sunkanmi Ajala Celebrate Daughter's Birthday (Photos) / Ene Miltex: "I Can't Date A Man Who Talks Anyhow" / Ene Audu And Philip Ojire's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress, Anita James Ene Celebrate Daughter's One Year Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 14, 2016
Actress, Anita James Ene Celebrate Daughter's One Year Birthday With Top Nollywood Stars in Attendance

Star Nollywood Actress Anita James Ene Celebrated Her Daughter's One Year Birthday, In Attendance Was Mercy Johnson, Omoni Oboli, Genevieve Nnaji, IK Ogbonna And Tonto Dike

Re: Actress, Anita James Ene Celebrate Daughter's One Year Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 14, 2016
She also used the opportunity to share this lovely cute photo of her baby when she was a toddler.

“A year has gone in a blink.
Blessing mellissa James
I Can’t believe today you are one. Your laugh is contagious! Your energy is something else! (I wonder where you got that from)Your hugs melt my heart! Your kisses are the sweetest! You make me one emotional mama today…You are my greatest blessing and best gift from God.My love for you is irrevocable.

You bring so much joy and purpose into our lives ,mommy and daddy love you. I pray you grow up strong, God-fearing, kind , loving and brave. You introduced me to a new love and I will love you till my days are gone. Like your name..Blessing(you are God’s gift to us) Blessing (Beautiful you)

Happy birthday my princess. …(since you are going to read this some day let me make it real good)

#ithankJesusEverydayforyou
#Blessing mellissa James
#blessing1stbirthday
#happybirthdayangel

Re: Actress, Anita James Ene Celebrate Daughter's One Year Birthday (photos) by arosunshine(m): 1:45pm On Sep 14, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus In ' Barbie Make-up Photo' / Nicki Minaj Quietly Kept Sending Funds To Indian Village, Today It's Developed / Evans And Temi Otedola In Secret Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.